PDA

View Full Version : Grizzlies: You just know they want to win badly on Wedensday

testies
04-15-2014, 02:05 AM
OKC has trouble with half court, wearing down style of Grizzlies, but thats not my point

When we swept Grizzlies last year, their players interviews were revealing.. They basically (specially Marc) bowed down and admitted we are a bad match up and superior to them.. I expect them to being specially motivated to avoid us.

adonis827
04-15-2014, 03:05 AM
I think mem or dal for the spurs would not matter. the question is- who matches up better with okc- dal or mem?

smaka
04-15-2014, 04:04 AM
Didn't Dallas win a series vs OKC this year?

KaiRMD1
04-15-2014, 05:44 AM
OKC could be looking to avoid Dallas in the first round

Seventyniner
04-15-2014, 06:49 AM
OKC could be looking to avoid Dallas in the first round

That's not the point; the Thunder have no control over who they play. The two questions to answer here are:
1) Will the Mavs play to win?
2) Will the Grizz play to win?

I think the answer to the second one is yes. The Grizz beat the (chimpless) Thunder last year while getting swept by the Spurs. As for the first, it's probably yes too. The Mavs know that the Spurs are a tougher matchup for them than the Thunder.

04-15-2014, 08:14 AM
That's not the point; the Thunder have no control over who they play. The two questions to answer here are:

I think the answer to the second one is yes. The Grizz beat the (chimpless) Thunder last year while getting swept by the Spurs. As for the first, it's probably yes too. The Mavs know that the Spurs are a tougher matchup for them than the Thunder.
They could let the Clips get the 2nd seed

Splits
04-15-2014, 11:00 AM
They could let the Clips get the 2nd seed

Then why is Durbeta logging 44 min against the Pelicans? :lol only karma for that beta behavior is an Achilles snapping in half

Rogue
04-15-2014, 11:09 AM

sons I just checked the stats, Dallas is on a 32375983 game losing streak vs San AnBeanio

04-15-2014, 11:25 AM
sons I just checked the stats, Dallas is on a 32375983 game losing streak vs San AnBeanio:lol