PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: RIP thunderup 2014-2014

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-15-2014, 11:59 AM
Now that the only relevant/well-liked poster is suspended from his main account, you are pretty much back lower tier of posters on this board (not that you truly left).

With that being said

:lol OKC
:lol thunder
:lol blowing load in January
:lol Lil B
:lol Durbeta
:lol knee injury
:lol Beverly
:lol Mitchell
:lol 16 year old
:lol faggot

TrollDynasty
04-15-2014, 12:00 PM
The amount of asshurt that BD is inciting is inspiring stuff

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-15-2014, 12:00 PM
The amount of asshurt that BD is inciting is inspiring stuff

:lol suns

TrollDynasty
04-15-2014, 12:01 PM
Oh yeah, huuuuge Suns fan over here :rolleyes

Cum Newton :lmao

Clipper Nation
04-15-2014, 12:04 PM
BD > 2 Catz

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-15-2014, 12:12 PM
BD > 2 Catz

http://www.catgifs.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/162_catabusesdog_cat_gifs.gif

Blake
04-15-2014, 02:07 PM
Open the door and let's see what happens to the cat

What a pussy

spurraider21
04-15-2014, 03:40 PM
By definition, a cat is a pussy

Trainwreck2100
04-15-2014, 03:41 PM
Open the door and let's see what happens to the cat

What a pussy

An open door won't fix dumbass

Rogue
04-15-2014, 10:00 PM
been away from here for just half a day and 3 high profile got banned (Lincoln, BD and Harlemfag), wtf happened?

HI-FI
04-15-2014, 10:03 PM
been away from here for just half a day and 3 high profile got banned (Lincoln, BD and Harlemfag), wtf happened?

Lethal Lebron as well, who I think is a DeadlyDynasty alt. Lethal was banned for posting a pic of some white chick riding a black's dick in the back of a SUV. The others I believe were making jokes about Kori and the kids. not sure as the thread was gone before I even got on here.

Gummi Clutch
04-15-2014, 10:06 PM
This faggot didn't get banned. He put banned on the description and disabled everything else. You can disable visitor messages, PM's etc..

Harlemfag and others did get banned as the thread was deleted though.

Rogue
04-15-2014, 10:14 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231500&p=7245817#post7245817

They posted graphic pics making fun of Mori Chu I guess, which was the reason they got banned imho.

Gummi Clutch
04-15-2014, 10:16 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231500&p=7245817#post7245817

They posted graphic pics making fun of Mori Chu I guess, which was the reason they got banned imho.
They posted about Kori's kids and made pedo jokes. The thread got deleted.

Rogue
04-15-2014, 10:21 PM
so, at least we know the mods are still around here, but why ain't they approving any new troll accounts tbh?

Thebesteva
04-15-2014, 10:28 PM
Hate to break it to you vanilla face OP, but those niggas will be back in about 24 hours to a week. Then, dem niggas is gonna take turns on ur ass

rogues
04-15-2014, 10:31 PM
Hate to break it to you vanilla face OP, but those niggas will be back in about 24 hours to a week. Then, dem niggas is gonna take turns on ur ass
:lmao, tbh..

No Lyfe, his troll account Kawhi and Gummi are going to get eviscerated by them Elite as soon as they come back..talking all that shit after they've all been banned..true chickenshit shit, IMHO...

King Emmanuel
04-15-2014, 10:32 PM

No Lyfe, his troll account Kawhi (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=44283) and Gummi are going to get eviscerated by them Elite as soon as they come back..talking all that shit after they've all been banned..true chickenshit shit, IMHO...

hopefully. the nba forum is getting faggoty as of late

rogues
04-15-2014, 10:37 PM
yah..a bunch of shitty accounts that bring nothing to the table like spurraider, HI-FI, Melohype, No Lyfe and his trolls, robdiaz, jeebus, benefactor, Gummi, Rogue and the pussy Mavfan(s) using his account to come after Harlem, BD and irishock..:wow, tbh..I feel dirty just typing the names of these shitty posters..there's many more I forgot to list, tbh..just one of those things that is well known at this point in this increasingly faggier forum..

StrengthAndHonor
04-15-2014, 10:50 PM
yah..a bunch of shitty accounts that bring nothing to the table like spurraider, HI-FI, Melohype, No Lyfe and his trolls, robdiaz, jeebus, benefactor, Gummi, Rogue and the pussy Mavfan(s) using his account to come after Harlem, BD and irishock..:wow, tbh..I feel dirty just typing the names of these shitty posters..there's many more I forgot to list, tbh..just one of those things that is well known at this point in this increasingly faggier forum..
Great list tbh.

Rogue
04-15-2014, 10:54 PM
blame yourself tbh, you gave away my pw to them pussy Mavfan(s) :lol

Thebesteva
04-15-2014, 10:58 PM

No Lyfe, his troll account Kawhi (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=44283) and Gummi are going to get eviscerated by them Elite as soon as they come back..talking all that shit after they've all been banned..true chickenshit shit, IMHO...

My nigga?

http://i0.wp.com/apublicdefender.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/dr-evil-crying1.gif

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-15-2014, 11:23 PM

:lol who the fuck is Kawhi?

rogues
04-15-2014, 11:28 PM
:lol who the fuck is Kawhi?
The faggy little account you use to talk shit:lol, tbh..same unoriginal shitty takes, vanilla personality..when people figured out your other alt, Wiz, you took it upon yourself to become more concealed but when I smell a vanilla come, I smell a vanilla cone..you're a faggot, tbh..btw, Harlem isn't cool with you, never was and never will be..

dallasmaverickslose
04-15-2014, 11:29 PM
I can assure you he will not be missed. He makes koolaid man look good.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-15-2014, 11:31 PM
:lol I post nothing like Wiz. I don't even think he's a real Panthers fan :lmao..

Oklahomos must get their meth supply from up North

rogues
04-15-2014, 11:32 PM
As if we'd believe a confirmed welcher and liar who tried hacking into another account:lol..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-15-2014, 11:35 PM
Speaking of welchers, remember when Harlem welched back in 2012 on the bet where he said if a certain team lost he would leave ST forever?

What team was that again?

spurraider21
04-15-2014, 11:42 PM
I feel dirty just typing the names of these shitty posters
you use that same goddam line with every one of your accounts yet you keep doing it

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-15-2014, 11:50 PM
And just by the by, rogues, I made this thread before thunderup was banned. He could see this post the entire time.

Rogue
04-16-2014, 12:02 AM
agree, Harlemfag was known as a welcher long before being exposed as a dick sucker tbh.

Kool Bob Love
04-16-2014, 12:10 AM
As if we'd believe a confirmed welcher and liar who tried hacking into another account:lol..

Wiz and Kawhi aren't his trolls account you idiot.

Clipper Nation
04-16-2014, 12:20 AM
Agreed, the Elite Company is the only thing keeping the NBA Forum entertaining, tbh....

Kawhi
04-16-2014, 05:16 AM

Fuck up son

rogues
04-16-2014, 07:42 AM
Well OP was right about something..thunderup aka "Big Dog" is gone for good..

Calispursfan11
04-16-2014, 07:59 AM
Now that the only relevant/well-liked poster is suspended from his main account, you are pretty much back lower tier of posters on this board (not that you truly left).

With that being said

:lol OKC
:lol thunder
:lol blowing load in January
:lol Lil B
:lol Durbeta
:lol knee injury
:lol Beverly
:lol Mitchell
:lol 16 year old
:lol faggot

Good to see the faggot alliance disbanded at least for now. Harlem was the worst of them - Irishock ok, but has become misguided by Harlem's and a few others who guzzle his cock. As I've said since day one, Harlem is not really a Spurfan. He's a flavor of the week bandwagoner who just goes with whoever is doing well at the time and who copypastas stats and trends. It takes a vanilla poster to know one and that's exactly what that faggot was. Whether it's Lebron or Russell Wilson, wherever there is a cock that is guaranteed to win or already has won, Harlem will be there to suck it.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-16-2014, 08:08 AM
I don't mind Harlem or even thunderup and I didn't want them banned, tbh..

They aren't that bad of posters. They are good trolls. thunderup was annoying though and Harlem cared way too much about being popular on the internet. It's remarkable how Harlem made thunderup famous up here.. but in doing so he fucked up his own rep.

Calispursfan11
04-16-2014, 08:10 AM

They aren't that bad of posters. They are good trolls. thunderup was annoying though and Harlem cared way too much about being popular on the internet. It's remarkable how Harlem made thunderup famous up here.. but in doing so he fucked up his own rep.

I missed it, what did Harlem do to fuck up his own rep by propping up Thundercuck?

King Emmanuel
04-16-2014, 08:11 AM
:cry Harlem put thunderup as #1 poster of the month
:cry he's sucking his dick
:cry why ain't i on the list? :cry

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-16-2014, 08:11 AM
I missed it, what did Harlem do to fuck up his own rep by propping up Thundercuck?

The bolded part is what fucked his rep up.

Calispursfan11
04-16-2014, 08:19 AM
The bolded part is what fucked his rep up.

You're being too nice to Harlem. He acted like a major faggot during the postseason last year so that's all I have to go on. I have repeatedly called him out for his deficiencies, his welshing and his trendyness but he has always been too chickenshit to respond. He just passively aggressively mentions me in posts and in fact has previously stalked my ST page. I don't know why he would. I've got no content on there. Lol Harlem.

Clipper Nation
04-16-2014, 08:36 AM
:cry Harlem put thunderup as #1 poster of the month
:cry he's sucking his dick
:cry why ain't i on the list? :cry
:lol Amazing how Harlem's lists haunt certain posters....

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-16-2014, 08:39 AM

Like KE? I've been wondering why this no-name scrub has been commenting in my threads, crying about whatever..

The dude has went on a dick-sucking rampage ever since he got put on the list.

TDMVPDPOY
04-16-2014, 08:44 AM
banning fucks b4 the playoffs even begin

i assume the elite are taking preemtive measures cause they know spurs lose.....dale will be throwing barrels of bananas

Kool Bob Love
04-16-2014, 09:16 AM
Well OP was right about something..thunderup aka "Big Dog" is gone for good..

http://www.terrariaonline.com/attachments/angry_grumpy_cat_good-png.86514/

Kool Bob Love
04-16-2014, 09:19 AM

It not his list it's the fact that a Canadian talks about basketball. Also thinking he knows football. Broncos. :lmao

Son needs to stay in his lane and stick to poverty hockey.

Clipper Nation
04-16-2014, 09:21 AM
It not his list it's the fact that a Canadian talks about basketball.
Considering the sport of basketball was invented by a Canadian, I see nothing wrong with Canadians discussing basketball :lol

Kool Bob Love
04-16-2014, 09:26 AM
Considering the sport of basketball was invented by a Canadian, I see nothing wrong with Canadians discussing basketball :lol

I knew you were gonna come with that horseshit.

Listen bud. Basketball was and will always be an American sport. Deal with it. USA USA USA!!!!!

Clipper Nation
04-16-2014, 09:31 AM
I knew you were gonna come with that horseshit.

Listen bud. Basketball was and will always be an American sport. Deal with it. USA USA USA!!!!!
Naismith: born and raised in Ontario

The first ever NBA game: NY Knicks vs. Toronto Huskies, in Toronto

Sorry, s:loln, but Canada and basketball go way back, tbh....

Kool Bob Love
04-16-2014, 09:34 AM
Naismith: born and raised in Ontario

The first ever NBA game: NY Knicks vs. Toronto Huskies, in Toronto

Sorry, s:loln, but Canada and basketball go way back, tbh....

When and where did he invent the game?

he invented the game for American school children not Canadian fuckboys like Harlem.

Smith knows where his bread is butter.

Splits
04-17-2014, 12:03 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/perma_banned.gif

Gummi Clutch
04-17-2014, 12:12 AM

You really think Harlem was a good poster? Him and his band of cocksuckers brought this site down so much. Most of the valued posters of the NBA forum left because it was turning into a dick measuring contest. Those guys were cool, Harlem was begging to shine everybody's shoes upstairs back then.

Splits
04-17-2014, 12:16 AM
You really think Harlem was a good poster? Him and his band of cocksuckers brought this site down so much. Most of the valued posters of the NBA forum left because it was turning into a dick measuring contest. Those guys were cool, Harlem was begging to shine everybody's shoes upstairs back then.

http://i.imgur.com/vmNbiKs.gif

Gummi Clutch
04-17-2014, 12:19 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vmNbiKs.gif
Thank god it is no more though, natural order in the universe is against cocksucking and it showed that by bringing the site back to equilibrium. Hopefully the site can stay cum free now

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-17-2014, 12:20 AM
Thank god it is no more though, natural order in the universe is against cocksucking and it showed that by bringing the site back to equilibrium. Hopefully the site can stay cum free now

:lol they will be back

Splits
04-17-2014, 12:21 AM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/5s.gif

Gummi Clutch
04-17-2014, 12:21 AM
:lol they will be back
Under different accounts, if they ever get approved again.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-17-2014, 12:23 AM
Under different accounts, if they ever get approved again.

:lol nah they have been banned/suspended many times before

Splits
04-17-2014, 12:24 AM

Yup

http://i.imgur.com/wX04vLQ.gif

Gummi Clutch
04-17-2014, 12:26 AM
They're permabanned this time. Harlem Heat is still posting under Rogues so he was never really banned to begin with but thats because the guy is a loser and would probably die if he had to live a life.

Splits
04-17-2014, 12:27 AM
They're permabanned this time. Harlem Heat is still posting under Rogues so he was never really banned to begin with but thats because the guy is a loser and would probably die if he had to live a life.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/spicoli.gif

But they'll be back.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-17-2014, 12:28 AM

Calm down. The forum would die if there wasn't conflicting opinions and takes. If thunderup never comes back, you will see what I mean.

Harlem has solid basketball takes. It's not like he's all idiot. His schtick is just lame.

Gummi Clutch
04-17-2014, 12:31 AM
Calm down. The forum would die if there wasn't conflicting opinions and takes. If thunderup never comes back, you will see what I mean.

Harlem has solid basketball takes. It's not like he's all idiot. His schtick is just lame.
The forum would die? Wake the fuck up, the forum was much better when he wasn't really relevant a couple of years ago. I barely ventured in the NBA forum back then but it was head and shoulders better than it is now.

Also, they won't be back. You can ask Kori if you don't believe me.

Splits
04-17-2014, 12:31 AM

http://i.imgur.com/JuLszwT.gif

Mikeanaro
04-17-2014, 12:34 AM
Exactly.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-17-2014, 12:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/JuLszwT.gif

:lmao

Mikeanaro
04-17-2014, 12:48 AM

I hope Thunder never comes back again, this forum will be 1000x better without him how this place will die just because they banned some spoiled brat who spent all time contradicting and adding stupid homer stuff since almost the first day, I remember when he showed up his first message was something like ¨good luck guys may the best team win¨ and since Okc won kid tried to make everyone his bitch, sorry man but I hate toxic people and I dont need to be insulting to keep things interesting, kid tried to be too cool and was a real no life loser.

rogues
04-17-2014, 01:06 AM
I hope Thunder never comes back again, this forum will be 1000x better without him how this place will die just because they banned some spoiled brat who spent all time contradicting and adding stupid homer stuff since almost the first day, I remember when he showed up his first message was something like ¨good luck guys may the best team win¨ and since Okc won kid tried to make everyone his bitch, sorry man but I hate toxic people and I dont need to be insulting to keep things interesting, kid tried to be too cool and was a real no life loser.
Aw, that's cute, tbh..you want nothing but yes man agreeing with each other..

Mikeanaro
04-17-2014, 01:10 AM
Aw, that's cute, tbh..you want nothing but yes man agreeing with each other..
No, jokes are good but this place went too far that shit posting Kori´s kids pics was ok to you?

rogues
04-17-2014, 01:12 AM
No, jokes are good but this place went too far that shit posting Kori´s kids pics was ok to you?
I could give two shits, tbh..the way this forum goes unmoderated, anything is fair game..it's only when certain things are crossed that mods who have been inactive for months decide to do their job..it's a double standard..

Splits
04-17-2014, 01:13 AM
I could give two shits, tbh..the way this forum goes unmoderated, anything is fair game..it's only when certain things are crossed that mods who have been inactive for months decide to do their job..it's a double standard..

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/H1uafjp.gif

rogues
04-17-2014, 01:19 AM
:lol Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583) is arguably the worst poster to have ever been bolded, though nowadays all you have do is ask for it which is what he begged for..this is all the cuck does, tbh..no basketball discussion, a private life of dealing with cuckery, searching for and sharing shitty GIF's as a means to try and remain relevant..

Mikeanaro
04-17-2014, 01:23 AM
Well I feel sorry for you guys maybe you should join some porn-pedo forum where anything goes, instead you get banned here and then cry like bitches to be able to post again, what kind of idiot would use pictures of the owners kids expecting I dont know...redemption? There are rules in every aspect of life and if you break some and get punished please don´t cry.

spurraider21
04-17-2014, 01:23 AM
:lol Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583) is arguably the worst poster to have ever been bolded, though nowadays all you have do is ask for it which is what he begged for..this is all the cuck does, tbh..no basketball discussion, a private life of dealing with cuckery, searching for and sharing shitty GIF's as a means to try and remain relevant..
...and that makes you upset why?

Gummi Clutch
04-17-2014, 01:25 AM
Well I feel sorry for you guys maybe you should join some porn-pedo forum where anything goes, instead you get banned here and then cry like bitches to be able to post again, what kind of idiot would use pictures of the owners kids expecting I dont know...redemption? There are rules in every aspect of life and if you break some and get punished please don´t cry.
You're arguing with HH the faggot himself. He cries about being banned but posts under his alt. all the same, the same one he jerks himself off with and uses to support his stances. Looks like this is all he'll be using now, better that it shows his true colors as he is a bandwagoning faggot that was never a spurs fan. Knows too little about the team to have ever been.

rogues
04-17-2014, 01:26 AM
...and that makes you upset why?
Not upset, just telling it like it is..to my knowledge, Splits was a top advocate of BD's banning for obvious reasons..he couldn't take the embarrassment..

spurraider21
04-17-2014, 01:27 AM
You're arguing with HH the faggot himself. He cries about being banned but posts under his alt. all the same, the same one he jerks himself off with and uses to support his stances. Looks like this is all he'll be using now, better that it shows his true colors as he is a bandwagoning faggot that was never a spurs fan. Knows too little about the team to have ever been.
i dont think rogues is actually HH, i could be wrong though. but you are wrong in saying harlem knew to little about the spurs. he was one of the most knowledgable posters when it came to the spurs tbh

spurraider21
04-17-2014, 01:28 AM
to my knowledge
:rolleyes

rogues
04-17-2014, 01:29 AM
Gummi Clutch is a low-tier poster Harlem bothered long ago, definitely..

Splits
04-17-2014, 01:29 AM
Not upset, just telling it like it is..to my knowledge, Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583) was a top advocate of BD's banning for obvious reasons..he couldn't take the embarrassment..

link?

I hate the faggot but have never advocated for bannishment. Laughed afterwards and posted epic GIFs? Yeah, sure. But never advocated. Check the votes on the Kool/thread poll or any other and link it or shut the fuck up faggot

Gummi Clutch
04-17-2014, 01:32 AM
actually, I called him a canadian beaver fucking faggot in the club once, the dude is super sensitive about his E-cred. Ever since then he's been after me :lol

Splits
04-17-2014, 01:32 AM
and :lmao "take the embarassment" I've made thunderup my bitch for ages. And yes I have links. All he did was make some shit up (I fucked your wife) and kept repeating it and faggots like you swallowed it like the cumguzzler you are as truth.

rogues
04-17-2014, 01:33 AM
link?

I hate the faggot but have never advocated for bannishment. Laughed afterwards and posted epic GIFs? Yeah, sure. But never advocated. Check the votes on the Kool/thread poll or any other and link it or shut the fuck up faggot
:lol Sure, so you didn't send a long pm to thunderup asking for :cry"a truce":cry?..

Mikeanaro
04-17-2014, 01:34 AM
LOL too hard to get a life and too easy to kill himself what a paradox and on the other hand 30k messages flushed down the toilet.

Splits
and :lmao "take the embarassment" I've made thunderup my bitch for ages. And yes I have links. All he did was make some shit up (I fucked your wife) and kept repeating it and faggots like you swallowed it like the cumguzzler you are as truth.

Exhibit A: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228183

rogues
actually, I called him a canadian beaver fucking faggot in the club once, the dude is super sensitive about his E-cred. Ever since then he's been after me :lol
:lmao that's why you've appeared in every thread Harlem or any of the Elite is in, right?:lol..

Clipper Nation
04-17-2014, 01:35 AM
:lol Sure, so you didn't send a long pm to thunderup asking for :cry"a truce":cry?..
:lmao And #CuckSplitman literally tried to claim earlier tonight that I did that.... wow, SMH...

Splits

Never. I would never send or respond to a PM from that faggot

Splits
:lmao And #CuckSplitman literally tried to claim earlier tonight that I did that.... wow, SMH...

Link?

rogues
04-17-2014, 01:36 AM
Exhibit A: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228183
That's not a good example, tbh..you've always been Big Dog's bitch, you'll remain that way even though he's gone for the time being..

edit: watch a certain person of yours..thunderup has the time of day now..

Clipper Nation
04-17-2014, 01:37 AM
Link?

Just a matter of time before those PMs are published

Gummi Clutch
04-17-2014, 01:39 AM
LOL too hard to get a life and too easy to kill himself what a paradox and on the other hand 30k messages flushed down the toilet.
True :lol

On a sidenote, right after I said that the dude went to the spurs vs mavs thread to try and insult me since I called his shitty spurs knowledge out. The dude has some serious problems about living vicariously through the internet, its why he's so sensitive about his e-cred tbh. Its not even that I hate him (its hard to hate someone on the ineternet) I legitimately feel sorry for him at this point.

Gummi Clutch
04-17-2014, 01:40 AM
As soon as clitoris nation sees a way to guzzle cum, his own balls descend from his belly and reverse their shriveled state :lol

Trying so hard to be taken seriously is pitiful..

rogues
04-17-2014, 01:42 AM
:lol I hope I don't get snitched on now that Splits has been made aware of the pm, tbh..don't kill the messenger, tbh..

Mikeanaro
04-17-2014, 01:44 AM
True :lol

On a sidenote, right after I said that the dude went to the spurs vs mavs thread to try and insult me since I called his shitty spurs knowledge out. The dude has some serious problems about living vicariously through the internet, its why he's so sensitive about his e-cred tbh. Its not even that I hate him (its hard to hate someone on the ineternet) I legitimately feel sorry for him at this point.
He was funny on small doses but yeah he tried too hard for attention and now we are seeing his real side and I feel sorry too, from being the comedian to be the joke.