PDA

View Full Version : This is hilarious!!!

TDfan2007
08-07-2005, 05:01 PM
http://www.fredhayes.com/photogallery/Karl%20Malone%20and%20Tim%20Duncan.jpg

Karl Malown3d

gospursgojas
08-07-2005, 05:03 PM
thats no suprise he led in with his knee everytime he went to the basket

ambchang
08-07-2005, 05:12 PM
wow, kicking some dude 7' tall in the head is quite a feat. But I still like the Bruce Lee Bowen kick more, much more stylish.

exstatic
08-07-2005, 05:34 PM
Plays like this make me wonder what Tim was thinking when he went with Pop to meet Mug-LOWNED for a chat. Not only is the guy a major loser, he's also one of probably five dirtiest players in NBA history.

iminlakerland
08-07-2005, 05:56 PM
and that is hillarious why?

Brutalis
08-07-2005, 07:09 PM
and that is hillarious why?
Because he's drop-kicking the guy that takes his HOF Power Forward throne, bitch.

:lol

Brutalis
08-07-2005, 07:12 PM
I never liked Karl Malone basketball wise. Outside of ball he was a nice guy, he owns some land here in north Arkansas. But as a player he was dirty. He got a lot of rebounds being that way and just a flat out a-hole. I'm sure Spurs fans have feelings about his elbows and DRob.

He should have been suspended for that though. I'm sure in that pic he made it look totally accidental. Like Bowen tied to do the same only lost.

Sense
08-07-2005, 07:40 PM
That's not hilarious if it's been done on a Spur..

What kind of fan would think that's hilarious?

iminlakerland
08-07-2005, 08:06 PM
Because he's drop-kicking the guy that takes his HOF Power Forward throne, bitch.

:lol

ok number one i dont know what your fucking problem is...but that shit isnt funny to me. I wasnt rude about it so how dare you call me a bitch? Wtf is your problem?

Number one Karl malone is an asshole and you got spurs fans always talking about how Karl knocked out D Robinson, i dont understand how it is funny to see Duncan get kicked in the face, its stupid and retarded.

David Bowie
08-07-2005, 08:09 PM
He's trying to kill two 7 footers with one jump!

Honestly, I could never hate MAlone for some reason. I rooted for his Jazz team in the finals.

exstatic
08-07-2005, 08:19 PM
I always found it easy to hate every Jazz player. They punked SA repeatedly in the playoffs, played dirty ball, and choked on a regular basis deep in the playoffs. I rejoiced when Malone choked and gave up a turnover and MJ pushed off of Bryon Whatshisname for the winning basket, realizing that they were cheated and still ringless. That was the third best day of my Spurs fandom, exceeded only by draft lottery day in 1987 and 1997.

Chris
08-07-2005, 08:30 PM
That is one blatant ass kick to the face! I hope he got a sizeable fine for that though imo he should have gotten kicked out of the game for that shit.

Summers
08-07-2005, 09:28 PM
Plays like this make me wonder what Tim was thinking when he went with Pop to meet Mug-LOWNED for a chat. Not only is the guy a major loser, he's also one of probably five dirtiest players in NBA history.

I wondered about that, too. But if you remember the brief footage of everyone coming out of the restaurant when they had that little meeting, everyone was smiling and looking like they had a great time... except for Tim. :lol And then Pop said (on the Pop show, maybe) a lot of questions were asked and a lot of honest answers were given. You have to wonder if that included something along the lines of "Can you two get along?"

Anyway, I don't like the pic, either. Looks like it hurts.

TDMVPDPOY
08-07-2005, 11:19 PM
lookd like malone saw a spider

drobs face: i use to be on the receivin end of those, lucky there is sumone to take it for me

Horry For 3!
08-08-2005, 01:32 AM
This isn't funny.... :rolleyes

xcoriate
08-08-2005, 04:27 AM
Yeah not funny. Bowen kick is also not funny. I wish it never existed it is the only ammunition that people have to call him dirty.

NZHayden
08-08-2005, 08:06 PM
mistakes happen. i dont think those players go out at the start of the game with kicking someone in the face on the top of their mind

Spurologist
08-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Karl Malown3d

How is Karl Malone being owned? He's the one dishing out the punishment. I think it's pretty funny. I bet if Tim was the one kicking Malone, everyone on this forum would think it was funny.

Summers
08-08-2005, 08:53 PM
How is Karl Malone being owned? He's the one dishing out the punishment. I think it's pretty funny. I bet if Tim was the one kicking Malone, everyone on this forum would think it was funny.

I think they were saying Tim was Mal-owned.

I, for one, wouldn't think it was funny if Tim did that to someone; I'd think it was completely out of character and I'd wonder who pissed in his Cheerios that morning.

Spurologist
08-08-2005, 10:30 PM
I think they were saying Tim was Mal-owned.

I, for one, wouldn't think it was funny if Tim did that to someone; I'd think it was completely out of character and I'd wonder who pissed in his Cheerios that morning.

It wouldn't be out of character because he would do it by accident. At least I think that's how things like that happen.

Like this one.
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/1748/owned6cy.png

wildbill2u
08-08-2005, 10:48 PM
I always found it easy to hate every Jazz player. They punked SA repeatedly in the playoffs, played dirty ball, and choked on a regular basis deep in the playoffs. I rejoiced when Malone choked and gave up a turnover and MJ pushed off of Bryon Whatshisname for the winning basket, realizing that they were cheated and still ringless. That was the third best day of my Spurs fandom, exceeded only by draft lottery day in 1987 and 1997.

I thought I was the only guy that noticed that illegal pushoff that enabled Michael Jordan's now-legendary last shot of the game to win the championship. No ref in the world was gonna call that--and I guess the veteran superstar knew it and took advantage. :rolleyes

I didn't hate Utal bad enough to want to see them cheated though.

jochhejaam
08-09-2005, 06:18 AM
2 bad things come to mind with that pic.

Karl was a dirty player

Now the song "Everybody was kung-fu-fightin" is going through my mind. :music :vomit

Taco
08-09-2005, 07:37 AM
http://www.fredhayes.com/photogallery/Karl%20Malone%20and%20Tim%20Duncan.jpg

They probably called a foul on Timmy :rolleyes

ObiwanGinobili
08-09-2005, 08:00 AM
Malone is a cheesetastic bastard.
That photo is not funny, it looked intentional.

now, the bruce (lee) bowen kick... that's hilarious. Becasue you know that he would never really try to hurt a guy on purpose.

Big Pimp_21
08-09-2005, 10:04 AM
Horry felt Karls Kung-Fu wrath too, back in the day.

http://www.junk-science.net/hoops/malonekickhorry.jpg

samikeyp
08-09-2005, 10:08 AM
And to this day...there are Jizz fans who swear the elbow to Robinson was unintentional. Rot in no-title Hell, Malone!

Spurminator
08-09-2005, 10:19 AM
Tim shoulda held onto his foot and twisted it while Malone was in the air.

weebo
08-09-2005, 11:06 AM
Malone should be suspended for this.