PDA

View Full Version : Rank the Playoff Teams From Most to Least Favorite

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-16-2014, 11:23 AM
Here's my personal list of the 16 playoff teams for 2014 from favorite (Spurs) to least favorite (Thunder). It's really the Spurs and then everyone else:

1. Spurs - A shocking selection at number 1, I know.
2. Indiana - I always pull for the old ABA teams that don't employ Kevin Garnett, and I'm a fan of Hibbert, Hill and George.
3. Atlanta - Coach Bud getting the Hawks to the post season is commendable. Doing it with a losing record is just awesome as well.
4. Chicago - I'm amazed that this team has been as successful as it has without their best player year in and year out.
5. Charlotte - When I've watched this team I wonder why their record isn't better. They seem like a team that could make a deep Eastern Conference playoff run.
6. Washington - What? They made the playoffs?!! I've finally forgiven them for killing the Iceman's best shot at a title.
7. Toronto - I have enjoyed seeing the Raptors play this year. They're showing a lot of heart.
8. Dallas - It was actually nice to see them get back in the playoffs. Dirk is tough to cheer against.
9. Golden State - I like watching Curry play.
10.Memphis - Yeah, they're a tough out, but that's because they stole the Spurs '99 model...just not as good as the original.
11.Clippers - I'm a fan of Doc Rivers.
12.Brooklyn - Too many players on that roster who I could never cheer for.
13.Portland - I've enjoyed seeing Portland lose for years.
14.Miami - Hard to believe I've got two teams below them, but I do.
15T. Houston - Houston is another team I've never been able to cheer for, from the days of old. Howard and The Beard make this year's squad even easier to cheer against.
15T. OKC - Westbrook alone puts them near the bottom of the list. Add their coach and overall smugness to the mix and this will be one team I'll be glad to see lose to anyone this year.

playbonner15
04-16-2014, 11:34 AM
1. Spurs
2. Raptors - great energy and they love the Red Mamba (also nando to some extent)
3. Charlotte - Big Al's having a great season and I want to see some Neal-With-Its
Last: OKC - amazing team, but westbrook's annoying

Prime Time
04-16-2014, 11:41 AM
1. Spurs. Do I even need a reason?
2. Indiana. They're filled with nutjobs who need pampered treatment in order to perform anything, but they're still likable.. for some reason.
3. Chalotte. They're pretty damn good, I could see them giving Miami a tough time. Tough defense, balanced coaching, one of the best (if not the best) post-player in the game, and I have nothing against Gary Neal so I'd root for his success as well.
4. Toronto. Kind of an odd pick for me. I'd like to see the Raptors have some success, this year's as good as ever. They even have a shot at the ECF if Indiana continues to struggle.
5. Washington. I have nothing against them, but honestly if they went in a series against Charlotte/Toronto I'd be rooting for the former.
6. Atlanta. I like coach Bud, but none of their players really interest me, and this is coming from someone who was a big fan of the 2008-11 Hawks.
7. Dallas. They don't have Josh Howard, Dampier, nor Jason Terry so I don't have anything against the Mavericks. I'd probably root for them if they faced any other WC team, tbh.
8. Golden State. I like their chances, honestly I think they could very well defeat LAC this year. I don't see why not, tbh.
9. Memphis. They're okay, I forgive them for 2011 after 2013 happened.
10. Brooklyn. If they faced Miami or Chicago, I'd be on their side. But it's not a matter of how much I like Brooklyn, it's really just how much I dislike Miami and Chicago.

Now we're getting to the hate zone lol.
11. Portland. Their history of going ballistic on the Spurs really sums it up, also the hype around their players is annoying. But not as annoying as -
12. Clippers. Sick of hearing about how great CP3 is, call me once he leads his team to the WCF.
13. Miami. I can't believe they're this high on the list, but I'd prefer them winning it all over any of the following teams.
14. Chicago. Their fans are what piss me off, the majority that I've met have 0 knowledge on the game other than "6 rings." Then there were the annoying DRose jock riders, and now they're led by an extremely annoying and immature Joakim Noah.
15. OKC. Outside of Durant, I hate everyone lol.
16. Houston. Unlike OKC's situation, they're is not even one Rocket player I'm alright with. I dislike all of them.

Old School 44
04-16-2014, 12:02 PM
6. Washington - What? They made the playoffs?!! I've finally forgiven them for killing the Iceman's best shot at a title.

I still haven't gotten over it. :) I remember listening to the game on WOAI with Terry Stembridge. I believe it was Bobby Dandridge's baseline jumper that sealed it. I love the Spurs today, but there were some great Spurs teams back then.

horsielove
04-16-2014, 12:19 PM
1. Washington Wizards. Wall, Beal
2. Toronto Raptors.
3. Memphis Grizzlies. I love watching hardnose "boring" defense.
4. San Antonio Spurs.
The rest can die in a tragic plane crash for all i care, tbh.

benstanfield
04-16-2014, 12:35 PM
Teams I like:
Spurs
Hawks - coach Bud
Mavs - always liked Dirk, like Carlisle a lot, still got love for Dejuan, wish Matrix were a Spur
Charlotte - GNeal Heat killa hopefully

Teams I don't give a shit about:
Raptors
Nets
Wizards
Pacers
Grizzlies

Teams I dislike:
Heat - 6 obviously, never liked Wade or Allen, don't find Bosh funny, watching LBJ is boring to me
Grizzlies - 2012
Golden State - don't like MJax, hate how Curry backflips into an ejaculation whenever he hits a wide open three
Clippers - fucking hate those Cliff Paul commercials, never liked Doc
Blazers - overhyped, don't like LMA

Teams I HATE:
OKC- babied manufactured star + a team full of dickheads, allowed to anally rape opponents on D with no calls
HOU- fuck Harden, Fuck Dwert, fuck Parsons, fuck McHale

Brazil
04-16-2014, 12:46 PM
go globally the two teams that went 4-0 in Spurs ass are the most hated... whow chocker tbh

Venti Quattro
04-16-2014, 01:18 PM
1. Raptors
2. Mavs

15. Clippers
16. Spurs

timtonymanu
04-16-2014, 01:34 PM
Spurs - obvious

Heat - Not a popular opinion, but I wouldn't mind seeing LeBron get that 3peat especially if OKC is the opponent.

Guests - Mentally weak and unlikeable, but I'm rooting for them to make it to the 2nd round against the Spurs so I can get tickets to the game.

The "I don't care category": Pacers, Raptors, Bulls, Nets, Bobcats, Wizards, Hawks (though I'm happy for Coach Bud), Grizzlies, Mavs

Dislike:
Warriors - Unlikeable players, unlikeable coach.
Clippers - See above.
Rockets - Don't like Howard and Harden. Parsons isn't far behind now.

Thunder - Pretty obvious.

sook
04-16-2014, 01:34 PM
Damn, the spurs hate the rockets more than the rockets hate the spurs :lol. SA has been my 2nd fav team for a while tbh...

timtonymanu
04-16-2014, 01:40 PM
Damn, the spurs hate the rockets more than the rockets hate the spurs :lol. SA has been my 2nd fav team for a while tbh...

I'm sure it's because majority of Spurs fans hate James Harden and a lot don't like Howard either. :lol

sook
04-16-2014, 01:42 PM
I'm sure it's because majority of Spurs fans hate James Harden and a lot don't like Howard either. :lol

Can't really blame them if I were a fan of another team :lol , but on a serious note, Harden and Manu's game is so similar that its funny how much SF hates the beard.

Prime Time
04-16-2014, 01:54 PM
Can't really blame them if I were a fan of another team :lol , but on a serious note, Harden and Manu's game is so similar that its funny how much SF hates the beard.
Difference being, Manu was on our side :lol

RD2191
04-16-2014, 02:02 PM
Manu never acted like a major faggot. Tbh.

iManu
04-16-2014, 02:03 PM
Spurs
Charlotte
Raptors
Wizards
Hawks
Pacers
Warriors
Blazers
Bulls
Crooklyn
Clippers
Grizzlies
Heat
Rockets
Mavericks
Thunder

Venti Quattro
04-16-2014, 02:04 PM

LOL he did. He pissed off a lot of opposing fans with his amazing flopping skills. Let's not act like that never happened.

RD2191
04-16-2014, 02:06 PM
LOL he did. He pissed off a lot of opposing fans with his amazing flopping skills. Let's not act like that never happened.

I never said he didn't flop. I said he never acted like a faggot. Doing things like stare downs and all that gay shit.

Venti Quattro
04-16-2014, 02:13 PM
I never said he didn't flop. I said he never acted like a faggot. Doing things like stare downs and all that gay shit.

Oh the fake thug shit you mean. He never did that. He isn't that type of person, I know. Tony though. He tried but he ended up getting caught in the crossfire of two fag thugs

BermudaSooner
04-16-2014, 02:37 PM
Loving all the hate for the Thunder! Keep it coming!

Arcadian
04-16-2014, 03:20 PM
1. Spurs
2. Mavs - Dirk is my second favorite player
3. Clippers - If Spurs and Mavs both get eliminated, I'll root for them to win the title
(don't give a shit about 4-14)
15. Rockets - Fuck Dwight Howard
16. Thunder - If the team jet crashed and everyone died except Durant, I wouldn't feel anything

Dex
04-16-2014, 03:22 PM
1. Spurs - Duh.

2. Indiana - Taken over the new role of Spurs East from the Pistons. Solid organization, team-based concept, former Spurs George Hill, Mahinmi, and Scola! (not to mention :cry Paul George :cry)

3. Golden State - Nice to see GSW staying out of the cellar. Exciting and dynamic team. Fun to watch, but not big enough of a threat to be too concerned about.

4. Atlanta - Gotta support Coach Bud and the job he has done with the lowly Hawks, even if playing in the East is severely inflating their stock.

5. Chicago - Thibs has the underdog Bulls performing again with hard-nosed defense that reminds me of the old Spurs. Team would be better off just dumping Rose and moving on.

6. Charlotte - Underdog misfits of the East only making their 2nd playoff appearance in 10 tries. Should be fun to watch them get picked apart in the first round, then the Hornets will be back and no one will ever remember the Bobcats.

7. Toronto - They're Canadian so....there's that, I guess. But we've reached the point of indifference in the survey...anything beyond this point, I can find more to dislike than like.

8. Washington - Washington, frankly, bores the shit out of me.

9.Brooklyn - I found the move to Brooklyn slightly interesting, but overall...All money and hype. The anti-Spurs.

10.Memphis - Spurs got their vengeance for 2011 in last year's WCF, but still hard to forget the Griz's arrogance in that series.

11.Clippers - Bunch of monkey-ballers and floppers trying to crown themselves before they've sat on the thrown.

12.Portland - Quit stealing out goddamn draft picks.

13. Houston - 1995 called, and told Houston to go fuck itself.

14. Dallas - 2006 still stings, but the SA/Dallas rivalry seems to have lost its spark in recent years, and now there are some new and fresh asshats in town.

15. OKC - I love KD as a player and Presti as a GM, but hate just about everything else about OKC. Westbrook is probably the least likeable player in the league.

16. Miami - 6. Goddamn 6.

hater
04-16-2014, 03:22 PM
Agree with helicoptero jones but lol whats wrong with okc coach?

hater
04-16-2014, 03:25 PM

Agree

I do t really hate d rocks just that the talk all season about being contenders while giving major minutes to d chink, a guy called chandler and all pillared around coward is hilarious :lmao

Cry Havoc
04-16-2014, 03:47 PM
Oh the fake thug shit you mean. He never did that. He isn't that type of person, I know. Tony though. He tried but he ended up getting caught in the crossfire of two fag thugs

:lmao shots fired (literally)

foodie2
04-16-2014, 03:55 PM
I can't believe that all you people can have given up on the Mavs hatred. Even though Jet was that player everyone loves to hate, I still despise them from Cuban on down. As for "hard to hate Dirk", just watch him whine for fouls every fucking time, and/or yell at his own teammates because they didn't rotate and cover up his own crappy defense. It makes me wild when he is called one of the best players ever when he can't play D worth a shit.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-16-2014, 04:08 PM
There's really only 3 or 4 of the playoff teams that I "like". After that it moves from "indifferent" quickly down to "hate". Dallas is in my transitional section between indifference and dislike.

Perhaps if they still had a team that could play I'd dislike them more than I do. I still love to see the Spurs beat them, but the fact they don't challenge us anymore has killed most of that buzz for me.

CGD
04-16-2014, 04:09 PM
I don't see one 1st round match-up in the East that I want to watch. Looking at the match ups is painful. MAYBE the Bulls and Nets... In contrast, all of the West match-ups as they currently stand are exciting. Even a non-Spurs fan has to be curious whether the Grizz can upset the Spurs again. Hell even Portland-Houston looks interesting the way the Rockets and Lillards are playing.

Cry Havoc
04-16-2014, 04:27 PM
1. Spurs
2. Bulls They're my EC team. Love Noah's passion and drive, and that team is admirable doing what they've done sans flowers.
3. Golden State Oracle is an amazing arena full of fans that pack it regardless of how good their team is. Curry is a fantastic shooter and so fun to watch. Klay's shot is pure. Their team is a blast to watch hoop.
4. Toronto Had Indiana here previously, but watching that team devolve is ugly and speaks to the egos that a lot of players have. Could Paul George have done *less* this year to justify the attitude that he seems to have as one of the best players in the league? Anyway, I should probably talk about the team in the bullet point. I'll move it down. :lol
5. Atlanta They're probably the worst team in the playoffs right now because of injuries, but I respect Bud and he has done an amazing job with that team.
6. Miami I don't mind seeing LeBron win as it forces a lot of hated (Lakers/etc) fans to STFU. The only thing a Laker fan hates worse than a Spurs title is a Heat title. Enemy of enemy = friend, IMO.
7. Washington Wall is balling for them and that city could really use a decent NBA team.
8. Indiana I've become increasingly ambivalent about their success. So I'll talk about the Raptors, who are an exciting young team with a ton of talent that somehow materialized from the ashes. I would love to see them pull an upset or two in the East playoffs.
9. Dallas Props to Dirk for not boarding the first flight to "Bought Rings Academy". Still not a fan of them, though.
10. Bobcats I really don't know enough about their style of play to care, but they'll be broomed in R1 anyway so it's meh.
11. Portland I just can't bring myself to like the Jailblazers. I don't know what it is. They have a great fanbase and I don't really hate anyone on their team and Lillard gets it done.... I just can't do it.
12. Brooklyn Only this high because I like Deron Williams. Dude is consistently underrated these days.
13. Memphis Eat our broomsticks, suckas. Gasol is cool doe.
14. Clippers As much as I have grown to appreciate Blake's game... it's an LA team and they can always suck it. Especially with the Fall Crew that they have in there now.
15. Houston I'm not even an ardent Dwight hater and I can safely say that the Rockets are the most annoying team in the playoffs. Watching them beat around on Portland for 6/7 games will be a treat.
16. OKC Fuck everything about this team. Especially He Who Would Be Kobe. I've never seen a group of players be so coddled, not even the Lakers. To give you an idea of how much of a farce this team is: They actually got Spurstalk fans to stop talking about how the Kang gets all the calls. That's practically unfathomable, a feat not even Kobe could accomplish. Their fans suck ass and howl about the injustice of obvious fouls. Even KD has succumbed to being bitchmade. Given how impressive his game is, it speaks volumes when I say that I've actively started to hate him as a player. They're actually making a run at the Lakers for the level of douchetacular antics and general fan idiocy, a feat never before thought possible in modern sports.

Oh, and fuck Perkins.

Blizzardwizard
04-16-2014, 04:31 PM
1. Spurs "but, homer :cry"
2. Toronto - Love DeRozan, Ross and Amir Johnson. Deserve some success, steady franchise.
3. Brooklyn - Not biggest fan of Pierce, Garnett or Jason Kidd, but nice franchise with nice fans. Most intriguing team in the East right now for me.
4. Charlotte - Simply because of how bad they've been for the past two years. Like to see the underdog (massively) do well. Go Al Jefferson.
5. Bulls - A team I just can't hate. Big D Rose fan, Noah fan and would like to see them beat Miami. Electric home atmosphere.

6. Atlanta - No feelings either way really, Bud puts them this high.
7. Wizards - Same as Hawks, no feelings. Atlanta has Bud so go in front.
8. Clippers - Not as annoying as some make out. Don't like Paul too much, Griffin ok. Deserve some rings after horrific few years.
9. Mavs - Dirk fan, just can't hate him. Carlisle is ok.

10. Memphis - No real feelings, not big fan of how they 3 point cheese against the Spurs.
11. Heat - I really don't know why they're this high. Massive respect to Wade and Lebron, not as much ref help as I expected them to get in the finals.
12. Pacers - Annoying fans, don't like Paul George or Hibbert. Reggie Miller.
13. Warriors - Really annoying fan base. Curry is annoying (stop chewing that damn mouth piece!) Bogut is annoying.
14. OKC - Durant is ok, despite ref help. Hate Westbrook, Ibaka, Brooks.
15. Portland - Mo Williams. Batum. Enough said.
16. Houston - Dwert, Harden. McHale. Fans act like game 7 win after regular season wins. Announcers.

Sportstudi
04-16-2014, 04:32 PM
14. Clippers As much as I have grown to appreciate Blake's game... it's an LA team and they can always suck it. Especially with the Fall Crew that they have in there now.

You can add Doc Rivers. Such an annoying asshole. Yelling like crazy to the refs without ever getting a technical for it, Blake and Paul flopping like crazy and Matt Barnes is just a punchable faggot. Can't stand this guy.

RD2191
04-16-2014, 05:10 PM
:lolHavoc with the fuck OKC goods.

MeloHype
04-16-2014, 05:31 PM
16. Thunder- http://i.imgur.com/MYzYUvH.jpg

birdy219
04-16-2014, 07:21 PM
1. Spurs
2. Heat LeBron fan
3.Indiana blue collar
4. Golden State love their fans and I root for them
5. Chicago defensive minded
6. Clippers- their fans have suffered enough
7.Charlotte MJ
8. Atlanta- Bud
9. Toronto- the rest of the teams have players I don't like
10. New Jersey - like Pierce and Johnson only
11. Washington yawn
12.Memphis conley and allen
13. Dallas cuban
14.Portland announcers batum (jordan) aldridge
15. Houston - don't like the coach or players
16. okc- westbrook ugly jackson, mean mugging perkins and yes even babied durant collison who gets away with murder goal tending ibaka

spurraider21
04-16-2014, 07:53 PM
1. Spurs
2. Warriors
3. Indiana
4. Mavs (they've really grown on me)
5. Brooklyn
6. Chicago
7. Houston
8. Miami
9. Toronto
10. Memphis
11. Atlanta
12. Charlotte
13. Portland
14. Wizards
15. Clippers
16. OKC

Johnsyounger
04-18-2014, 10:24 PM
Its funny my hate for the Mavs has subsided greatly. I hate Cuban , but Dirk is ok. And no Terry helps...
Fuck the Heat, that whole team can eat a bag of dicks.
Chimpbrook, Harden are right behind the Heat. Crybaby losers.
I wouldn't mind if the Nets, Raptors, or Indy made a run...

Malik Hairston
04-18-2014, 11:14 PM
1. Spurs

2. Lebron
3. Raptors

4. Coach Bud
5. Mavs
6. Bobcats
7. Wizards

8. Bulls

9. Warriors
10. Blazers
11. Grizzlies

12. Pacers
13. Nets

14. Clippers

15. Houston
16. OKC

TheyCallMePro
04-19-2014, 01:17 AM
1- Spurs, what's not to like? They're professional, don't trash talk, have families, and play hard every night.

2- Atlanta- I root for the underdogs in every playoff format. And if they do well the Spurs will get recognition because of Budenholzer. I'm all for it.

3- Charlotte- Again, root for the underdogs, and of course, for Gary Neal, who I think we'll miss dearly in these playoffs.

4- Toronto- They're a young, exciting team with no overhyped or overrated players. And they have a great and loyal fan base. Should be fun watching them.

5- Miami- Ray Allen is a punk, but Lebron is a great basketball player and person. And Wade and Bosh aren't too bad either. And like the Spurs, they're flat-out professional. Gotta appreciate what they bring to the table night in and night out.

6- Wizards- Wall is overrated but I like how they've come together this year. Must have took a lot of grit and determination turning such a disaster around. I'll give them credit.

7- Pacers- No reason to hate them really, but Lance Stephenson is a showboat and their whole team has been vastly overrated by the media for the last 3 years. And they're not 'struggling', they're just not very talented and not very good. Still root for George Hill a little bit.

8- Bulls- Nothing against them personally, but they're mind-numbingly boring to watch.

9- Memphis- Again, nothing against them, although Tony Allen is a flopper, but they're just so boring to watch. I'll root for them vs OKC but they don't have a prayer.

10- Portland- I think they're too cocky and I don't like how LaMarcus Aldridge just can't wait to bolt in the off-season. Damian Lilliard and Batum complain way too much and I can see them cheap-shotting Houston on the way out of that series once they lose.

11- Dallas- Monta Ellis is a thug and a ball hog and Mark Cuban is an arrogant prick. But otherwise, I like their team. Just really hate those 2 guys.

12- Nets- I hate KG's guts. He's sucked every penny out of every organization he's been with while not exactly being a model citizen on the court. And I hate Joe Johnson because he's overrated and because he's nicknamed 'iso-joe' for a GOOD reason. And I don't like how Deron Williams ran Jerry Sloan out of Utah and then left himself.

13- Golden State- Not one player on the Warriors has stood up for Mark Jackson. I guess that's fine, but it just sends a very selfish message seeing as he is still their head coach heading into the playoffs. They don't care. They just want to jack up shots and then go party in the bay afterwards, win or lose. Very unprofessiona and spoiled organization. Talented, but unprofessional and spoiled. I always call them the spoiled brats.

14- Clippers- They're this low because I despise all the attention Chris Paul receives. He's the most overrated player in the NBA and it's not even close. 9 playoff appearances and 7 first round exits. And Tony Parker has always owned him every opportunity he gets and has accomplished 10x more in his career and yet still everyone thinks Chris Paul is better? Otherwise, I hate Matt Barnes and Blake Griffin is a flopper.

15- OKC- Can't stand Durant. When did he get so cocky and arrogant? Every time the Spurs played against him this year I thought he acted like a complete jerk. And Westbrook is just a child. I mean seriously, screaming at the Spurs bench during live action? Yeah, that's real mature. Their talent may carry them over the Spurs but they won't get past Miami.

16- Rockets- And it's not even close. I HATE this team. Every. Single. Player. Harden is a whining, flopping, dirty player. Howard is overhyped and just sucks. Parsons is an arrogant prick. And I'll never forgive ESPN for hyping Jeremy Lin up so much during their obsession of 'Linsanity'. And I also hate the way they play. They just don't care about the fundamentals of the game. Harden will play one on one basketball 70% of the time, and they'll just run and gun, play no defense, and whine, flop and give the middle finger to their fans, the other team, and basketball in general. They can just rot in hell. And I hope we SMOKE them in round 2, but I wouldn't mind if Portland beat them first.

SnakeBoy
04-19-2014, 01:29 AM
1. Spurs
2. Memphis - it's like watching the spurs of old
no real opinion on the rest
16. OKC - they'd be my #2 if they didn't act like such dicks.

Splits
04-19-2014, 01:38 AM
Surprised with the Clipper hate on these lists. If the Spurs don't make it out of the West, I can't think of another team I'd like to see in the Finals than the Staples owners. How funny would it be for them to be hanging a banner while Kirby massages his ankle?

Roxsfan
04-19-2014, 01:52 AM
1- Spurs, what's not to like? They're professional, don't trash talk, have families, and play hard every night.

16- Rockets- And it's not even close. I HATE this team. Every. Single. Player. Harden is a whining, flopping, dirty player. Howard is overhyped and just sucks. Parsons is an arrogant prick. And I'll never forgive ESPN for hyping Jeremy Lin up so much during their obsession of 'Linsanity'. And I also hate the way they play. They just don't care about the fundamentals of the game. Harden will play one on one basketball 70% of the time, and they'll just run and gun, play no defense, and whine, flop and give the middle finger to their fans, the other team, and basketball in general. They can just rot in hell. And I hope we SMOKE them in round 2, but I wouldn't mind if Portland beat them first.

The irony. The spurs are full of faggot floppers, with Manure being the flopping team-captain. Harden plays for the rox, he's a flopper. Harden plays for the spurs and he has "craftiness". I love how when whistled, the spurs act like they've never committed a f'n foul in their whole lives- see Tim Duncan. D12 sucks yet SA has no answer for him.?? Mmmmkay. I love how the spurs act all wholesome and shit yet TD is sucking his BF while his wife and kids are asleep down the hallway. Funny how the year the rockets make the spurs their bitch with a 4-0 Sweep, the hate goes thru the roof. I hope the rockets bend the spurs over and fuck them in their collective asses, and I'm sure TD will enjoy that.

I enjoyed watching Miami snatch :lobt2: this from them last yr:downspin:

CitizenDwayne
04-19-2014, 02:20 AM
16. OKC Fuck everything about this team. Especially He Who Would Be Kobe. I've never seen a group of players be so coddled, not even the Lakers. To give you an idea of how much of a farce this team is: They actually got Spurstalk fans to stop talking about how the Kang gets all the calls. That's practically unfathomable, a feat not even Kobe could accomplish. Their fans suck ass and howl about the injustice of obvious fouls. Even KD has succumbed to being bitchmade. Given how impressive his game is, it speaks volumes when I say that I've actively started to hate him as a player. They're actually making a run at the Lakers for the level of douchetacular antics and general fan idiocy, a feat never before thought possible in modern sports.

Oh, and fuck Perkins.

:worthy:

TampaDude
04-19-2014, 05:55 AM
Surprised with the Clipper hate on these lists. If the Spurs don't make it out of the West, I can't think of another team I'd like to see in the Finals than the Staples owners. How funny would it be for them to be hanging a banner while Kirby massages his ankle?

Heh, yeah...that would be hilarious...

TampaDude
04-19-2014, 05:56 AM
No mention of the Lakers? Did we forget about 0.4 already??

Thread title...RIF...

TampaDude
04-20-2014, 07:29 AM
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/candh/images/3/36/OverYourHead.PNG

Yes, apparently the thread title went over your head. Props for admitting it.

rascal
04-20-2014, 07:37 AM

Flopper

Brazil
04-20-2014, 07:41 AM
No mention of the Lakers? Did we forget about 0.4 already??

You can't teach stupid tbh

its a natural gift

mudyez
04-20-2014, 09:34 AM
1. Spurs - nuff said
2. Dallas - my germon fellow Dirk!
3. Indiana - there obvously is a kind of conection between the spurs and them (hibbert/duncan...hill...)
4. Atlanta - Bud
5. Chicago - I like old school grind it out teams
6. Toronto - just for their fans
7. Charlotte - props for them not tanking anymore
8. Golden State - fun to watch...fan of the non-tat curry/tompson/harrison combo
9. Washington - why not?
10. Portland - still a fan of Batum...if only for his shot to the balls vs. Spain
11. Memphis - old school grind it out team, but in the West and with a history with our beloved Spurs
12. Clippers - they are so mehh...I like the idea of them having more success than the Lakers but they are just not playing the right way.
13. Houston - hate Hardens flopping and D12s antics...the rest of the guys is fun
14. Brooklyn - hate DW...hate JJ...hate the type of team building
15. Miami - if they switched conferences with OKC I'd hate them more
16. OKC - nuff said

Brazil
04-20-2014, 07:13 PM
Brazil is an idiot frog-ophone. Whottt's your excuse?

:lmao :lmao :croflmao :lmao :lmao

:lmao faggot

:cry cannot understand a simple thread :cry
:cry I don't like the Lakers :cry
:cry I meltdown cauz there are nazi trolls :cry

hitmantb
04-20-2014, 08:25 PM
Other than Spurs any team except the Heat.

LeBron 3-peat will put him equal or above Duncan. Right now he is still a tier below. I really hate the way he just picked two other stars and built a super team in an easy conference, it completely throws the balance out of window.

Allen's shot gave LeBron a chance to be above Duncan, he would have faced endless scrutiny through the entire summer if it didn't go in and his relationship with Wade will be blown up. Super teams are fragile inside, can not match the chemistry and relationship of life long friends like GDP. One loss, finger pointing starts and it may be over with Wade's health.

So if you are a fan of Duncan you want LeBron to stop winning titles. Nothing is for granted, with Durant coming to power, and LeBron's body starting to show cracks in the invulnerable armor, there is a chance he can decline from here and stay behind Duncan in the all time rankings. Duncan, someone who never left the team that drafted him, deserves to be higher on universal rankings, so please LeBron take a major injury, pay the bad karma you put on yourself with The Decision.

So if you are a Duncan fan you should hope OKC beats Miami if they meet in the finals to give Duncan at least one spot higher on the all time rankings.

timtonymanu
04-20-2014, 08:36 PM
What an awful post, tbh. ^

HemisfairArena
04-20-2014, 08:42 PM
1. Spurs

then Clippers, Miami, and Houston(in no particular order),,,,,just because Laker fan would cry all summer if any of them win the title and that's a beautiful thing.

spurs10
04-20-2014, 09:05 PM
15. Houston- very unlikable. I don't think this team has the character to go far. Hope the Guest beat the crap out of them. I do like the ass on Roxsfan's little sister, although putting those private pictures on the internet is pretty cheap.
16. OKC are the most easy to hate. Durant is fun to watch cry and Westchuck seems dumber than a can of dogfood. Perkins and Ibaka should try putting their brains together and then they could be on Westchuck's level.

Brazil
04-21-2014, 05:57 AM
thank you for reminding me how deeply prejudiced frogs actually are

Hey stupid, did you understand the thread now ?

eric365
04-21-2014, 06:50 AM
1. Spurs

2. Mavs
3. Warriors
4. Portland
5. Brooklyn

6. Bulls
7. Clippers
8. Memphis
9. Pacers
10. Toronto
11. Atlanta
12. Charlotte
13. Wizards

14. Heat
15. OKC

16. Houston

exstatic
04-21-2014, 07:02 AM

Harden modeled some of his game after Manu, but tbh, they couldn't be more different as people. If they were the same, Harden wouldn't even be a Rocket, he'd be on the Thunder.

exstatic
04-21-2014, 07:11 AM

Too much douchery. I've ALWAYS hated Chris Fall, but Blake is rapidly overtaking him on my douche bag list. Doc Rivers is WAY over rated, and I'm not sure he would even have a job right now if Ainge doesn't pull a rabbit out of his hat in 2008 with that trade. He was fired in Orlando, and was well on his way in Boston at the time.

SpurSwag
04-21-2014, 10:18 AM
1. Spurs
2. Raps - love toronto, love terrence ross, and I think it's a great city that is finally getting a team to be excited about

16. Thunder