PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Any Popsuckers gonna do some damage control?

Blake
04-17-2014, 08:47 AM
All the*Popsuckers*that scoffed and tried to ridicule me when I said that Pop is still the biggest obstacle to the Spurs winning a title....what is the reasoning now?

where is the Coach of the year?

No One on the Spurs with any desire...any fire...any balls...and Coach Pop didn't change anything...just kept the same rotation...the same everything....This is what the Playoffs have in store...and this is exactly what happened last season...Pop has had two seasons now with Splitter...and in two seasons...he has not been able to "find time" to try and integrate his only two players approaching 7 feet....

This is the NBA where being tall is something that can't be taught...on top of that Splitter is not just some "serviceable' "blue collar" role player...he can actually be an asset by his mere presence on the court with his vision, passing, and basketball IQ...but fuckhead coach has pissed away two seasons....

This seasons playoffs are just about here and fuckhead coach is right on cue to get embarrassed again....

COTY....:lmao

Thread
04-17-2014, 09:53 AM
....why would he change anything? He painstakingly crafted a game plan vs. Miami that was effective & it stifled the Heat to the point of defeat. Many men drag out the old tool after they've been beaten that "We beat ourselves, they didn't beat us." It's rarely if ever 100% true or accurate. Last June was the shining example of this old bromide in bare truth & accuracy. Other men would have stewed & ruminated. Not Popovich. He knew---he knows it's imminent, not because of Miami/"Miami" but because of him & his people. That's rare, and frankly a wonderment.

I just need to rolll another:::http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-C_826ByhPl0/ThZurtpFF4I/AAAAAAAABhQ/FGmK5e5IPVc/s1600/dice01.jpg