PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Klay Thompson calls out Blake for flopping too much

SpursFan86
04-17-2014, 10:04 AM

Thread
04-17-2014, 10:10 AM
Media won't take kindly to that affirmation by Thompson. Griffin is under the protection of NYC in association with Media. Thompson will get the riot act read to him. & that right soon.

Sportstudi
04-17-2014, 10:10 AM

He's nothing but right. Griffin flops like a fish out of water. Just annoying. You can add the king of floppers, namely Chris Paul, a completely annoying coach (who never gets T'd up for constantly yelling to the refs) and a punchable faggot in Matt Barnes and you have easily one of the most hateable teams in the league (like Houston). However, what annoys me even more is the fact that Blake constantly swings out with his off arm on post-ups to push the defender away and honestly, I can't recall one single time this season he got called for doing it.

Clipper Nation
04-17-2014, 10:22 AM
Warriors whining and crying already, Blake is clearly in their heads :lol

Clipper Nation
04-17-2014, 10:24 AM
He's nothing but right. Griffin flops like a fish out of water. Just annoying.

:lol I bet it's not "annoying" to you when Dirk does it, though....

Thread
04-17-2014, 10:24 AM

You're with the Spurs, lunkhead.

Sportstudi
04-17-2014, 10:30 AM
:lol I bet it's not "annoying" to you when Dirk does it, though....

Lol... that's just a ridiculous comparison. Pls explain why there are gazillion gifs and vids of Griffin flopping flooding around in the net. The only two other players right now with a similar amount are Harden and Paul.

spurraider21
04-17-2014, 10:39 AM
playing the avante card for Blake, i see

Thread
04-17-2014, 10:39 AM
Lol... that's just a ridiculous comparison. Pls explain why there are gazillion gifs and vids of Griffin flopping flooding around in the net. The only two other players right now with a similar amount are Harden and Paul.

The same reason there ain't a lot of video of MJ in the land where Hussein Obama resides.

Killakobe81
04-17-2014, 10:46 AM
Let me weigh in ...

I love Blake's improvement. Though still a bit "robotic" in the post still (but so graceful in the open court) ...he has some great spin moves especially over his right shoulder. A solid bank shot and developing range on his jumper. His FT shooting has improved. And a case can be made for him being the 3rd best player in the game this year.

He also takes a lot of punishment in the paint maybe Lebron and Dwight are the only ones taking more.

all that being said he does freaking flop and he does whine. He has the Duncan face when fouls are not called. He whines and sometimes when he doesnt get a call he retaliates ...which I actually do not mind.
But I get why some fans do not like him ...

Thread
04-17-2014, 10:49 AM
...I hope he falls flat on his fucking face.

Clipper Nation
04-17-2014, 10:54 AM

:lol You can find flopping videos for just about any player if you look hard enough...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaiMkP2wOVg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HxZC6pc8rk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MLsVcPdcUs

:lol In before the excuses, because every player seems to get excuses for their flops unless they play for the Clippers....

Killakobe81
04-17-2014, 10:57 AM
:lol You can find flopping videos for just about any player if you look hard enough...

:lol In before the excuses, because every player seems to get excuses for their flops unless they play for the Clippers....

Are you really using a European born player as a defense against Blake's flops?

Dirk flops still does. But for a guy that leaps cars and players bullying with his off-arm it just seems a bit pussy when he flops.
Personally I like the kid and was yelling for us to trade Dwight for him last year BEFORE he had improved ...

Sportstudi
04-17-2014, 10:58 AM

Dirk flops still does. But for a guy that leaps cars and players bullying with his off-arm it just seems a bit pussy when he flops.
Personally I like the kid and was yelling for us to trade Dwight for him last year BEFORE he had improved ...

What do you expect from someone who supports flop city? I never said Dirk never flops, but Blake and Paul are both on a complete different level. It's just disgusting. Same can be said about Harden.

Clipper Nation
04-17-2014, 11:07 AM

:lol Excuses #1 and #2.... a flop is a flop no matter where the player is from or what they look like....

And it's hilarious to see Lakers (Vlade, Fisher) and Mavs (Dirk, Barea) fans cry about flopping :lol

Thread
04-17-2014, 11:08 AM
:lol Excuses #1 and #2.... a flop is a flop no matter where the player is from or what they look like....

And it's hilarious to see Lakers (Vlade, Fisher) and Mavs (Dirk, Barea) fans cry about flopping :lol

Hey, cement head, you're with the Spurs.

spurraider21
04-17-2014, 11:08 AM
did Dirk land on that guy's foot on the last one?

anyway, i'm pretty sure every player flops at some point or tries to draw a foul, but its the frequency at which blake does it, flailing arms, screaming like Pau, etc., that get people upset. It's not exactly a secret that Blake resorts to it more often than most

Clipper Nation
04-17-2014, 11:12 AM
did Dirk land on that guy's foot on the last one?

anyway, i'm pretty sure every player flops at some point or tries to draw a foul, but its the frequency at which blake does it, flailing arms, screaming like Pau, etc., that get people upset. It's not exactly a secret that Blake resorts to it more often than most
Obviously Dirk does it enough for the league to take notice, considering he was given a flop warning this year :lol

spurraider21
04-17-2014, 11:12 AM
Obviously Dirk does it enough for the league to take notice, considering he was given a flop warning this year :lol
i'm sure he does. that doesn't change anything i just said though

Clipper Nation
04-17-2014, 11:21 AM
i'm sure he does. that doesn't change anything i just said though
Hey, I admit CP3 and Blake flop on occasion.... I could make excuses like others do for their teams' players, but I don't, and I don't like that they do it....

That being said, the double standards and whining from teams that have had their own notorious floppers get old too, tbh....

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-17-2014, 11:22 AM
The real question is who flops more? The Clips or the Spurs big 3? Duncan hardly ever flops anymore though

Thread
04-17-2014, 11:28 AM
Hey, I admit CP3 and Blake flop on occasion.... I could make excuses like others do for their teams' players, but I don't, and I don't like that they do it....

That being said, the double standards and whining from teams that have had their own notorious floppers get old too, tbh....

...you're with the Spurs, dork.

Clipper Nation
04-17-2014, 11:28 AM
^ Suns/Cavs talking

Killakobe81
04-17-2014, 11:31 AM

2 things:

1. I never defended Dirk read my post. Not only did I agree with old vids you posted I said he STILL does.
2. You do realize by deflecting blame you accomplished nothing? Oh you guys have players that do it too is a flimsy child-like defense. Yep Vlade and Fisher are floppers pioneers of the "art" tbh along with Manu. YOUR two stars (along with Harden) do it even more since they are Stars who handle the rock. Klay called him out as a flopper, he is. Pointing at other floppers changes nothing.

Again i like Blake I woudl rather him on the Lakers over CP3 ...but would take either.

Killakobe81
04-17-2014, 11:34 AM
The real question is who flops more? The Clips or the Spurs big 3? Duncan hardly ever flops anymore though

Nah he mostly just drops the Big eyes open mouth stare when a foul is called on him ...

Thread
04-17-2014, 11:46 AM
^ Suns/Cavs talking

You're with the Spurs, sassafrasPERIOD

whitemamba
04-17-2014, 12:18 PM
Klay Thompson with no regard for human life, droppin truth bombs tbh.

Sybok
04-17-2014, 01:59 PM
Fuck Klay Thompson.

Sybok
04-17-2014, 02:00 PM
Media won't take kindly to that affirmation by Thompson. Griffin is under the protection of NYC in association with Media. Thompson will get the riot act read to him. & that right soon.
You weren't so salty against the evil media until the Lakers went tits up.

UZER
04-17-2014, 02:25 PM
You weren't so salty against the evil media until the Lakers went tits up.

Its his new shtick. Gotta stay relevant on this board. Its really important to him.

ElNono
04-17-2014, 03:19 PM

only pussies and assholes blame the media

Trainwreck2100
04-17-2014, 03:20 PM
only pussies and assholes blame the media
Now he's just gonna say he's a trendsetter

ElNono
04-17-2014, 03:21 PM
Now he's just gonna say he's a trendsetter

he set trends

Trainwreck2100
04-17-2014, 03:23 PM
he set trends

Hezalzoaparrotnao!!!!!!!!

Sybok
04-17-2014, 05:22 PM
Its his new shtick. Gotta stay relevant on this board. Its really important to him.
It's disingenuous. The media is how Kobe remained relevant between Sans Daddy to present. The media ignored Gasol. They ignored the 2007 Finals (and the 2006 Finals in fact) and focused on Kobe's whining and his chucking MVP "dust collector". Nary a word from Dale about any of that.

As soon as that prima donna team fell out of the spotlight, he starts in with the bitching.

djohn2oo8
04-17-2014, 05:58 PM
He's right.

DPG21920
04-17-2014, 06:02 PM
This should be a fun series. No Bogut changes the game significantly. I don't think they were as good as the advanced numbers said, but I do think a fully healthy Warriors team with Iggy/Bogut were damn tough. Still should be fun. Should be a lot of great moments and GS won't die easily - especially if Paul continues to coast offensively.

I have no idea what to expect from Jordan this series. Will he play less? Who's he going to guard? What's he going to do on offense?

Stinky Paki
04-17-2014, 06:13 PM

sorry scro, pure laziness on your part considering there are many more Dirk flops that are out there and this is what you came up with.

The first one is immediately discredited since it's widely known that the Rockets announcers are some of the most butthurt homer announcers of all time outside of that Celtics guy who went berzerk that one time.

The second one is not much of a flop, just because the title says doesn't really make it so.

The third one, the big german just clumsily fell down. Doesn't look like he was trying to sell anything.

:lol Flop City

Robz4000
04-17-2014, 06:18 PM
Klay Thompson with no regard for human life, droppin truth bombs tbh.

You missed your chance to be bolded the other night tbh.

koriwhat
04-17-2014, 06:23 PM
What do you expect from someone who supports flop city? I never said Dirk never flops, but Blake and Paul are both on a complete different level. It's just disgusting. Same can be said about Harden.

not really... dirk is a flop master, elbow swinging, off arm shoving fool... can't wait to see him cry this post season when his shit team gets destroyed by dem spurs!

Thread
04-18-2014, 04:54 AM
No Bogut changes the game significantly.

"That's it." "Can't function." "It's over." "We're finished." "Mail it in." "Might as well throw our hands up." "I'm heartbroken." "Why always us?" "Wait till next year." "I can't believe it happened again." "I really thought we'd found nirvana." "Damn I no more crossed that last t & dotted that final i when Bogut came up lame. And who'd a thought it, he's always been so healthy. Well, by God, w'ere gonna rehab him and we'll start another 100 game quest come this November. I'm so proud."

Ya motherfuckers, you included, Deeps.

spurraider21
04-18-2014, 05:03 AM
"That's it." "Can't function." "It's over." "We're finished." "Mail it in." "Might as well throw our hands up." "I'm heartbroken." "Why always us?" "Wait till next year." "I can't believe it happened again." "I really thought we'd found nirvana." "Damn I no more crossed that last t & dotted that final i when Bogut came up lame. And who'd a thought it, he's always been so healthy. Well, by God, w'ere gonna rehab him and we'll start another 100 game quest come this November. I'm so proud."

i know your old ass won't respond, but you fucks have been no different when Kobe bit the dust last season, and you haven't eaten your crow this season. With the achilles, you fuckers bent over and took it hard last year's playoffs, but claimed immunity because he was out. You weren't even around to claim immunity because you were busy being a chickenshit and hid until the close was clear. You coward, you.

Proxy
04-18-2014, 06:31 AM
it's part of the game. Klay should just shut the fuck up and let his performance do the talking.

djohn2oo8
04-18-2014, 06:40 AM

No one listens to a chickenshit Dale. You gave up in '10 before Perkins went down. Just like you gave up last year before 6. And pay your fucking ticket already. It's not enough that you are already a chicken, you just have to be an unlawful chickenshit.

Venti Quattro
04-18-2014, 07:00 AM
Let's go Dubs

KaiRMD1
04-18-2014, 07:28 AM
This is gonna be a good series :toast

TDMVPDPOY
04-18-2014, 07:39 AM
bogut is injured, but what is stopping jackson from puttin him in to dish out 6 physical fouls?

jag
04-18-2014, 08:32 AM

:lol

Thread
04-18-2014, 09:02 AM
No one listens to a chickenshit Dale. You gave up in '10 before Perkins went down. Just like you gave up last year before 6. And pay your fucking ticket already. It's not enough that you are already a chicken, you just have to be an unlawful chickenshit.

There ya go. I was pleasantly shocked that you resisted so long, dj. You fought it, your buddies egging you on, but, in the end, like HI you got your chickenshit on & crapped both our beds.

Now we both lose.

JohnnyMax
04-18-2014, 03:55 PM
David Lee does what he accuses of Griffin

http://i.imgur.com/BxldK1Y.gif

whitemamba
04-22-2014, 02:29 AM
You missed your chance to be bolded the other night tbh.

smh

Robz4000
04-22-2014, 02:31 AM
:lol