PDA

View Full Version : The Yard Sale

Pages : [1] 2 3

Avante
04-17-2014, 07:13 PM
I hate having them but I do need to unload some things.
I'll let go of...

antique lamps
rookie cards of...Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders, Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman
wrestling mags from the mid 80's
tons of books
a Tommy Johnson CD (not that anyone will know who "I sold my soul to the Devil at them crossroads" is)
shirts I've lost interest in
candle holders
stereo speakers
daycare toys
weights
records...Steppenwolf, The Animals, Savoy Brown, Marshall Tucker Band, Rod Stewart, Warren Zevon, etc
video games
cassette tapes...The Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Drifters, The Platters, Chuck Berry etc
candles of all shapes and sizes

....I have a very cool standing antique lamp, a real ..wow! I'll stand it out front to entice drivers to get out. Of course I'd never sell the lamp. When asked "how much?" I'll smile and say..."I just sold it, they went home to get the money".

DPG21920
04-17-2014, 07:20 PM
Wait, I need to know if you're serious - Do you really have a Warren Zevon record you are willing to part with?

Avante
04-17-2014, 07:23 PM
Wait, I need to know if you're serious - Do you really have a Warren Zevon record you are willing to part with?

Who bullshits about a yard sale? Dude, if ya were cool and not such a prick I'd give you the record, but since all ya do is act stupid, fuck you~!

DD
04-17-2014, 08:08 PM
I have Excitable Boy on CD if you're interested:lol

DD
04-17-2014, 08:14 PM
I hate having them but I do need to unload some things.
I'll let go of...

antique lamps
rookie cards of...Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders, Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman
wrestling mags from the mid 80's
tons of books
a Tommy Johnson CD (not that anyone will know who "I sold my soul to the Devil at them crossroads" is)
shirts I've lost interest in
candle holders
stereo speakers
daycare toys
weights
records...Steppenwolf, The Animals, Savoy Brown, Marshall Tucker Band, Rod Stewart, Warren Zevon, etc
video games
cassette tapes...The Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Drifters, The Platters, Chuck Berry etc
candles of all shapes and sizes

....I have a very cool standing antique lamp, a real ..wow! I'll stand it out front to entice drivers to get out. Of course I'd never sell the lamp. When asked "how much?" I'll smile and say..."I just sold it, they went home to get the money".

Clipper Nation
04-17-2014, 08:17 PM
daycare toys
It's like you're trying to be as creepy as humanly possible....

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-17-2014, 08:27 PM
^:lmao

Blake
04-17-2014, 08:28 PM
daycare toys
video games

Damn

RD2191
04-18-2014, 01:39 AM
Who bullshits about a yard sale? Dude, if ya were cool and not such a prick I'd give you the record, but since all ya do is act stupid, fuck you~!
:lmao

Avante
04-18-2014, 07:31 AM
It's like you're trying to be as creepy as humanly possible....

If ya weren't a dumbass kid who still hasn't figured out I was talking about how wrong it was to put young military personal in that position over there nothing would be creepy. Why are you totally ignoring what I said about the situation, I made it very very clear how fucked up it was yet you totally disregard that, why? And only a dummy wouldn't know about the ,military and bar girls, you act like it's really something strange. When it's not at all. Are you telling me you would have "get away from me girls"...?

You also ignore the fact that Judy has a daycare business something I;ve mentioned before, she has daycare toys to sell. Who doesn't own video games?

Dude, why not grow up and stop acting like a stupid kid, ok? I think pedophiles are the lowest scum on earth and have said that numerous times so why keep ignoring my stance on that?

CN, your a kid over seas in bars now tell me little guy what do young men do? I couldn't even go into bars here in the states at 19 and 20.

Avante
04-18-2014, 07:36 AM
Damn

Is this little freak for real? He's now not familiar with daycare business and video games, wow!

Avante
04-18-2014, 07:48 AM
Since nobody here seems to know anything....

The Navy/military has certain poirts they use for liberty, these places cater to them, that means bars with music, booze and women. It's been going on for ages. The women working there all make their living off of hussling drinks (water for them) and sex. They want and need you to take them home. That world over there isn't to be confused with the USA ya see it's different, first off if you're in the military you are old enought to hit the bars, second off sex is blatantly sold in public. And everyone is cool with it. And the age of consent was silly when I was there, something like 13. There's another example of how different things are. A 15 year old girl with a son and a daughter.

One more time.......I was never in Viet Nam (we hung off the coast) until my last day when I had to be shipped back home, I was heloed in to catch a C-5 from Danang to Kobe Japan. So stop the stupid....Vietnamese women....ok? Believe it or not a war was going on there:rolleyes

You people appear totally (doesn't anyone here know of anyone who was in my spot) stupid and naive, and it's amazing how little you seem to know about most things. I think that's the attraction here howver, it is funny how dumb so many here are.

Avante
04-18-2014, 08:00 AM
DD

I'll go slow....

The wife has a daycare business which means..................

It's as if I'm back in junior high.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-18-2014, 08:07 AM
:lmao a 4 post diatribe trying to justify pedophilia

:lol I'll bet Avante is one of those retards who claims he was defending American freedom in Vietnam and goes around asking for free shit because he's a :cryVietnam Veteran:cry

Avante
04-18-2014, 08:08 AM
A sailor goes into some Asian bars back in the early 70's and ends up with some bar girls. This is news, hahahahaha!!!!!!!! What is wrong with you people?

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-18-2014, 08:10 AM
I can see Avante at a convenient store now

":cryS S Sir, I'm a Vietnam Veteran, can I pa pa please have a free coffee:cry"

Avante
04-18-2014, 08:12 AM
:lmao a 4 post diatribe trying to justify pedophilia

:lol I'll bet Avante is one of those retards who claims he was defending American freedom in Vietnam and goes around asking for free shit because he's a :cryVietnam Veteran:cry

Do you really think at 19-22 in that world over there anyone is thinking about pedophilia, you really that out of touch with reality?

Are you dumb enought to think Viet Nam had shit to do with American freedom? Explain that to me stupid. And I didn't do shit over there but paint ships. So you are 100% wrong as usual.

At night we shot off illuminous shells, that was my war:rolleyes

This dummy the perfect example of what I;m talking about, another one who is totally clueless.

Avante
04-18-2014, 08:16 AM

You really are a 100% moron aren't ya, dude nobody gives a fat fuck if I'd won that stupid war single handed, ok stupid? Who gives a fuck about the Viet Nam war?

Who talks about painting ships which is all I did, yep....nobody.

How many dumb ass kids post here anyway?

Avante
04-18-2014, 08:35 AM
So theres Blake, CN and Duncanwhatever in my position.

Sailor, we're going to go hit some bars you guys coming?
Blake...ya mean get drunk and laid?
CN...how old are those girls?
Duncanwhatever...is this Viet Nam?
Sailor....you little shits for real, hell yes we're going to get drunk and fucked, how old are ...hahahaha!!!!!!!! Hey Duncanwhatever we're in Subic Bay ya fucking idiot.

It's as if those little shits don't know anything about anything.

Blake
04-18-2014, 08:45 AM
Your Broadway script makes no sense

Avante
04-18-2014, 08:58 AM
Your Broadway script makes no sense

What makes no sense little man is you not knowing shit about the military and bars. You really that dumb?

Are you telling me if you'd been in the service and on liberty you aren't hitting the bars and leaving with a working girl? The hell with what everyone else was doing, you'd be different.....right? Hell asshole they'd start thinking you were a faggot.

So nobody here has an older brother some relative who was in my position?

Avante
04-18-2014, 09:34 AM
At what point do you little shits finally figure out that talking about this keeps me at the top of the page? This is the internet nobody gives a fuck about...."you're a pedo"....ok? It's about what sells tickets.

Spur|n|Austin
04-18-2014, 09:36 AM
Let me get those rookie cards off ya

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-18-2014, 09:37 AM
Seeing you talk to yourself and try to justify it is entertaining enough where it's worth keeping you at the top of the page :lol

Avante
04-18-2014, 09:41 AM

Let's see how I do at the sell first, I'm actually trying to sell thousands of cards. I 'm just putting a few out, yep....those I can watch.

Avante
04-18-2014, 09:42 AM
Seeing you talk to yourself and try to justify it is entertaining enough where it's worth keeping you at the top of the page :lol

I don't see you doing anything at all slick other than leeching. Don't you ever get bored with that?

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-18-2014, 09:45 AM
:lol a Vietnam Veteran getting VA welfare accusing others of leeching

Avante
04-18-2014, 09:49 AM
:lol a Vietnam Veteran getting VA welfare accusing others of leeching

Why do you always talk like a total moron?

I can see why you leech.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230949

Dude,what the fuck was that stupid shit?

leemajors
04-18-2014, 10:36 AM

I can why you leech.

Informative post on a shitty company.

The Gemini Method
04-18-2014, 10:48 AM
Hmm Barry Sanders' rookie...is it mint?

Blake
04-18-2014, 10:57 AM
At what point do you little shits finally figure out that talking about this keeps me at the top of the page? This is the internet nobody gives a fuck about...."you're a pedo"....ok? It's about what sells tickets.

you're selling yourself as a circus sideshow freak

Blake
04-18-2014, 10:59 AM

I can see why you leech.

Yeah, that was a solid link. I just didn't get the urge to reply.

Blake
04-18-2014, 11:01 AM

You won't get them.

Even if he has them, he doesn't know how and is afraid to sell on the internet.

Stinky Paki
04-18-2014, 11:05 AM
Avante is seriously a threat to pass Kool as the most annoying poster on the site.

Avante
04-18-2014, 11:07 AM
you're selling yourself as a circus sideshow freak

Yeah few things more sideshow freaky than having a yard sale hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, are you really this fucked up?

Avante
04-18-2014, 11:07 AM
Avante is seriously a threat to pass Kool as the most annoying poster on the site.

I'm not the one acting like some deranged 15 year old slugger, that would be you.

Stinky Paki
04-18-2014, 11:08 AM
What's the point of going through all that effort to start a thread and then start talking to yourself in long winded paragraphs just a few posts in justifying a bunch of random crap to people on the internet? How do you not get burned out by doing this shit? There's so much more you could be doing with your life.

You're like somebody who sprints to the boxing gym, gets there winded, punches himself in the face for three hours, and then sprints back home to do it all over again the next day.

Before you rush in here to reply to this and call me whatever, just think about it for a second.

Katherine Robinson
04-18-2014, 11:10 AM
What kind of weights and do you have any Hayne's manuals, Avante?

Avante
04-18-2014, 11:10 AM
You won't get them.

I've got life time bannishment to wager that I not only have them but Jimmy Brown/Joe Montana/Jerry Rice rookies also. You wanna wager your life time bannishment against it?

And if I wanted to sell things on the internet I doubt it's too complex.

Dude, will you ever figure it out that I;m a real legit football fan?

Avante
04-18-2014, 11:13 AM
What's the point of going through all that effort to start a thread and then start talking to yourself in long winded paragraphs just a few posts in justifying a bunch of random crap to people on the internet? How do you not get burned out by doing this shit? There's so much more you could be doing with your life.

You're like somebody who sprints to the boxing gym, gets there winded, punches himself in the face for three hours, and then sprints back home to do it all over again the next day.

Before you rush in here to reply to this and call me whatever, just think about it for a second.

That coming from a guy who posts....

So recently I was up for a promotion in my company that I've been working at for a few years. First, I had to interview with the hiring manager. After re-reading the Art of War and memorizing the 9 different terrains of warfare, I was able to strategically manipulate her and land the job. But there was one problem, there were two software programs I had to know in order to succeed when in fact I had lied to the manager about my knowledge of the programs.

There was only one solution. I hired somebody to do the work for me and when my boss would come in to check on me, I would throw him into the closet and pretend to be working on it myself. Now, I worked him so hard that his wife eventually cheated/divorced him, took the kids/house, you know....the whole shabang. But it didn't matter. I was going to rise to the top of the corporate ladder at all costs. He also started developing health problems due to starvation since I didn't let him take off for lunch. Fucking bastard almost got me sick.

Now once I finally started to learn the program by blatantly copying everything he did, his role was now useless. Since he was a foreigner, I told him that in America we like to joke about money and that he would be receiving nothing for his work. I also had him secretly killed and the body disposed of after I got my next promotion. Since he was dying of starvation anyway, I didn't really see the problem.

Do you guys think I did anything wrong here?

....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stinky Paki
04-18-2014, 11:15 AM
That coming from a guy who posts....

So recently I was up for a promotion in my company that I've been working at for a few years. First, I had to interview with the hiring manager. After re-reading the Art of War and memorizing the 9 different terrains of warfare, I was able to strategically manipulate her and land the job. But there was one problem, there were two software programs I had to know in order to succeed when in fact I had lied to the manager about my knowledge of the programs.

There was only one solution. I hired somebody to do the work for me and when my boss would come in to check on me, I would throw him into the closet and pretend to be working on it myself. Now, I worked him so hard that his wife eventually cheated/divorced him, took the kids/house, you know....the whole shabang. But it didn't matter. I was going to rise to the top of the corporate ladder at all costs. He also started developing health problems due to starvation since I didn't let him take off for lunch. Fucking bastard almost got me sick.

Now once I finally started to learn the program by blatantly copying everything he did, his role was now useless. Since he was a foreigner, I told him that in America we like to joke about money and that he would be receiving nothing for his work. I also had him secretly killed and the body disposed of after I got my next promotion. Since he was dying of starvation anyway, I didn't really see the problem.

Do you guys think I did anything wrong here?

....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to be honest bro our time here together has come to an end. I don't know about you but I plan to recover from this by sitting up in my room listening to MCR and cutting myself. Basically it will be like high school all over again.

Let me leave you with some parting advice though. I can see from your utilization of racial slurs and other offensive material that you like to live life on the edge. I know the allure can be appealing but I would advise you to not go chasing any waterfalls, honestly I believe you should stick to the rivers and the lakes that you’re used to and by that I mean talking about UA bball on your user page with that other UA kid whats his name. I know that you're stubborn and strong willed I can just see that just by the way you you came back from being banned 754 different times and I know that you’re gonna have it your way or nothing at all, but I truly think you're moving too fast. Remember; life is a marathon not a sprint.

C'est la vie.

Avante
04-18-2014, 11:18 AM
I have to be honest bro our time here together has come to an end. I don't know about you but I plan to recover from this by sitting up in my room listening to MCR and cutting myself. Basically it will be like high school all over again.

Let me leave you with some parting advice though. I can see from your utilization of racial slurs and other offensive material that you like to live life on the edge. I know the allure can be appealing but I would advise you to not go chasing any waterfalls, honestly I believe you should stick to the rivers and the lakes that you’re used to and by that I mean talking about UA bball on your user page with that other UA kid whats his name. I know that you're stubborn and strong willed I can just see that just by the way you you came back from being banned 754 different times and I know that you’re gonna have it your way or nothing at all, but I truly think you're moving too fast. Remember; life is a marathon not a sprint.

C'est la vie.

Then there's you, a guy who just posted a bunch of stupid tribble and got called on it. And now here ya are butt hurt about it. Don't post stupid shit then try and play critic, ok slick?

Stinky Paki
04-18-2014, 11:18 AM
Then there's you, a guy who just posted a bunch of stupid tribble and got called on it. And now here ya are butt hurt about it. Don't post stupid shit then try and play critic, ok slick?

C'est la vie.

Blake
04-18-2014, 11:22 AM
I've got life time bannishment to wager that I not only have them but Jimmy Brown/Joe Montana/Jerry Rice rookies also. You wanna wager your life time bannishment against it?

And if I wanted to sell things on the internet I doubt it's too complex.

Dude, will you ever figure it out that I;m a real legit football fan?

I'll bet anyone other than you here $100 that you don't sell those cards to anyone posting on this forum.

RD2191
04-18-2014, 11:30 AM
:lol

Avante
04-18-2014, 11:37 AM
I'll bet anyone other than you here $100 that you don't sell those cards to anyone posting on this forum.

Dude, while I don't sell things on the internet I know people who do. My son in law is always buying/selling things on e-bay. Are you really this fucking dumb?

Avante
04-18-2014, 11:38 AM

C'est la vie.

Poor little guy.

Stinky Paki
04-18-2014, 11:42 AM
Poor little guy.

C'est la vie.

Blake
04-18-2014, 11:47 AM

Let's see how I do at the sell first, I'm actually trying to sell thousands of cards. I 'm just putting a few out, yep....those I can watch.

You won't get them.

Dude, while I don't sell things on the internet I know people who do. My son in law is always buying/selling things on e-bay. Are you really this fucking dumb?

so I'm right, he won't ever get them.

Avante
04-18-2014, 11:54 AM
so I'm right, he won't ever get them.

You have yet to be right about anything little guy. I might PM Spur and work out a big deal, which I was thinking about. A few "pro set" rookie cards not worth the effort. Now a big deal worth some real $$$$$ is a different deal.

Dummy, you work way to hard at trying to belittle everyone, what's with that? It's actually weird how hard you try.

Look stupid, I just PM Spur we strike a deal I tell Chris (SIL) to take care of it.....wow that's rough:rolleyes

Avante
04-18-2014, 12:01 PM
What kind of weights and do you have any Hayne's manuals, Avante?

Just some 5 pound plates. No Hayne's manuels.

Blake
04-18-2014, 12:03 PM
You have yet to be right about anything little guy. I might PM Spur and work out a big deal, which I was thinking about. A few "pro set" rookie cards not worth the effort. Now a big deal worth some real $$$$$ is a different deal.

Dummy, you work way to hard at trying to belittle everyone, what's with that? It's actually weird how hard you try.

Look stupid, I just PM Spur we strike a deal I tell Chris (SIL) to take care of it.....wow that's rough:rolleyes

But you won't.

Katherine Robinson
04-18-2014, 12:04 PM
Just some 5 pound plates. No Hayne's manuels.

Ah, shame, good luck with the sale. Plenty of people here could use those 5 pound plates

Avante
04-18-2014, 12:14 PM
But you won't.

How come you always ignore what people say to you? I'll try again...

Hey Blake, how come you try soooooooooooooooooo damn hard to belittle everyone? Now answer the question asshole.

Avante
04-18-2014, 12:16 PM
Ah, shame, good luck with the sale. Plenty of people here could use those 5 pound plates

Thank you Katherine, not sure Easter weekend is the best time to do this however.

As you know the constant addition or progression is the way to go, that's where the 5 pounders come into play. Add weight then go back to 3 sets of 8-10.

Avante
04-18-2014, 12:19 PM

C'est la vie.

I thought our time together had come to an end, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
04-18-2014, 12:34 PM
I thought our time together had come to an end, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao Welfare leech

Katherine Robinson
04-18-2014, 12:52 PM
Thank you Katherine, not sure Easter weekend is the best time to do this however.

As you know the constant addition or progression is the way to go, that's where the 5 pounders come into play. Add weight then go back to 3 sets of 8-10.

I've always progressed in 10s, density over volume has always been my philosophy.

ColinB
04-18-2014, 01:14 PM
Too bad those records and cassettes aren't worth a dime.

Blake
04-18-2014, 05:22 PM
How come you always ignore what people say to you? I'll try again...

Hey Blake, how come you try soooooooooooooooooo damn hard to belittle everyone? Now answer the question asshole.

I don't and I don't.

It takes an incredibly small amount of effort to belittle you. it's almost like you're tossing me alley oops for the easy slams.

Now answer my question: How long did it take you to write the poem you posted today where you are trying to belittle me?

My guess is at least an hour.

Avante
04-18-2014, 07:02 PM

Tell me little fellow just how would I collect on that.

Avante
04-18-2014, 07:04 PM
I've always progressed in 10s, density over volume has always been my philosophy.

I can understand that but I like to go six months, add, six months then add, don't see that happening with 10 pound progressions.

Avante
04-18-2014, 07:06 PM
Too bad those records and cassettes aren't worth a dime.

Obviously you know nothing about collecting. Ever heard of album covers collecting? You do know nothing sounds better than vinyl, right?

Katherine Robinson
04-18-2014, 07:09 PM
I can understand that but I like to go six months, add, six months then add, don't see that happening with 10 pound progressions.

To one his own, I suppose. I've been more receptive to larger increments, especially when working the pectorals.

Avante
04-18-2014, 07:10 PM
I don't and I don't.

It takes an incredibly small amount of effort to belittle you. it's almost like you're tossing me alley oops for the easy slams.

Now answer my question: How long did it take you to write the poem you posted today where you are trying to belittle me?

My guess is at least an hour.

You are a strange little man Blake, you haven't figure out by now I'm a poet, a track, football and music historian and I've been here how long? Dude, yank your head out of your ass, ok?

Avante
04-18-2014, 07:12 PM
To one his own, I suppose. I've been more receptive to larger increments, especially when working the pectorals.

I've found inclined pushups wofking better than any bench press I do. It could be because there I can work to max something I can't do without a spotter on the bench.

ColinB
04-18-2014, 07:15 PM
Obviously you know nothing about collecting. Ever heard of album covers collecting? You do know nothing sounds better than vinyl, right?

I'm well aware. Doesn't change the fact that I can walk into any record store and pick up The Marshall Tucker Band LPs for probably a dollar.

Katherine Robinson
04-18-2014, 07:17 PM
I've found inclined pushups wofking better than any bench press I do. It could be because there I can work to max something I can't do without a spotter on the bench.

Lifting is very interesting in that many people respond to exercises differently. Where one person doesn't receive a large benefit from dumbbell flies, another would thrive from it. I, personally, have not experienced strength or volume gains from a flat bench press, but decline has done me wonders.

Avante
04-18-2014, 07:20 PM
I'm well aware. Doesn't change the fact that I can walk into any record store and pick up The Marshall Tucker Band LPs for probably a dollar.

That's right about a buck, the thing is I have about 500 albums to sell. If I make 10-15 bucks tomorrow on records I no longer care about, cool!

Avante
04-18-2014, 07:23 PM
Lifting is very interesting in that many people respond to exercises differently. Where one person doesn't receive a large benefit from dumbbell flies, another would thrive from it. I, personally, have not experienced strength or volume gains from a flat bench press, but decline has done me wonders.

I totally agree with you on that, lifting a very peronal thing where one size doesn't fit all. I do beneifit from the wide grip bench but do get better results from the inclined push up. I do however like to alternate things so I still do the press.

Avante
04-18-2014, 07:37 PM
Things ya learn from experience when having a yard sale.

Always have it in the back yard, that keeps potential customers from driving by, you must get them out of their cars.

Always have a few nice items (even if ya don't plan on selling them) that can be seen from the road, that plants the seed..."what else is back there"...so here they come.

Have a lot of quarters and dollar bills. A few fives also a good idea.

Have nice looking signs, ya can tell alot about the sale by looking at the signs. Bright yellow the best.

Never price things, go with the individual. For a well dressed white lady, it's "that's five bucks". For some obvious okie/Mexican, it's three.

For items over 10 bucks ask a for a few bucks more. Then when they try to haggle ya still get what you wanted.

Always have an extention cord ready to plug in things. And insist on doing just that, that way it can't be..."got this home and it didn't work".

Always put things that can fit in a pocket in front of you and in one place for obvious reasons.

Never tell anyone about how much something is really worth, nobody gives a fuck about that they are looking for a deal.

You are looking to make some space and a few bucks, they are looking to get a deal. Never lose sight of that.

Clipper Nation
04-18-2014, 07:40 PM
Things ya learn from experience when having a yard sale.

Always have it in the back yard, that keeps potential customers from driving by, you must get them out of their cars.

Always have a few nice items (even if ya don't plan on selling them) that can be seen from the road, that plants the seed..."what else is back there"...so here they come.

Have a lot of quarters and dollar bills. A few fives also a good idea.

Have nice looking signs, ya can tell alot about the sale by looking at the signs. Bright yellow the best.

Never price things, go with the individual. For a well dressed white lady, it's "that's five bucks". For some obvious okie/Mexican, it's three.

For items over 10 bucks ask a for a few bucks more. Then when they try to haggle ya still get what you wanted.

Always have an extention cord ready to plug in things. And insist on doing just that, that way it can't be..."got this home and it didn't work".

Always put things that can fit in a pocket in front of you iand in one place for obvious reasons.

Never tell anyone about how much something is really worth, nobody gives a fuck about that they are looking for a deal.

You are looking to make some space and a few bucks, they are looking to get a deal. Never lose sight of that.
Didn't read

Avante
04-18-2014, 07:52 PM
Didn't read

Lets see, so ya follow me around while never doing shit yourself then don't even read me, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this one fucked up midget or what?

Clipper Nation
04-18-2014, 08:05 PM
Lets see, so ya follow me around while never doing shit yourself then don't even read me, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this one fucked up midget or what?
Shut up faggot

Avante
04-18-2014, 08:08 PM
Shut up faggot

translation

Avante, how much would you sell a first edition .....ah.....hmmmm?....I can't think of any authors, I never read anything. Forget it.

Clipper Nation
04-18-2014, 08:09 PM
translation

Avante, how much would you sel a first edition .....ah.....hmmmm?....I can't think of any authors, I never read anything. Forget it.
translation

Shut up faggot

Avante
04-18-2014, 08:12 PM
translation

Shut up faggot

translation

How about a poem Avante, you got skills.

Here ya go nutless.

poor little CN
so stupid and dumb
if he's not humping my leg
he's sucking his thumb

never does anything
but follow me around
what a loser
what a clown

I totally own the boy
as we all can see
he wouldn't even post here
if it wasn't for me

Avante
04-19-2014, 12:05 AM
I'll be damn I've already made 20 bucks, a friend of Judy;s came over and saw a nice wall mirror sitting in the front room that was to go in the sale.

I do hate to let records by.....

Rod Stewart
Canned Heat
Elton John
The Band
Them
Blind Faith
The Allman Brothers
Bee Gees
Al Green
Santana
Kansas
Elvin Bishop
Moody Blues
Janis Joplin
Eddie Grant
Dire Straits
Cream
CCR
ZZ Top
Arlo Guthrie
James Taylor

....go.

ColinB
04-19-2014, 12:34 AM
Do you have any Blaze Foley records? Let me grab them.

sook
04-19-2014, 12:39 AM

This sounds like such a terrible thing to say but...:lmao :lmao

Avante
04-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Do you have any Blaze Foley records? Let me grab them.

I;ve never heard of Blaze Foley,

Avante
04-19-2014, 12:44 AM
This sounds like such a terrible thing to say but...:lmao :lmao

What's real funny is that only an idiot like Duncanwhatever thinks anyone gives a shit about Viet Nam vets. Big fucking deal.

ColinB
04-19-2014, 12:46 AM
I;ve never heard of Blaze Foley,

Oh. Surprising. He was pals with Townes Van Zandt.

Avante
04-19-2014, 12:51 AM
Oh. Surprising. He was pals with Townes Van Zandt.

That is surprising since I'm a huge Townes Van Zandt fan, I have a lot of his stuff including his very first recordings which had been lost.

Here he is with the great Calvin Russell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNM4OwJX1H0

Is Blaze Foley a much younger guy than Townes?

sook
04-19-2014, 12:52 AM
What's real funny is that only an idiot like Duncanwhatever thinks anyone gives a shit about Viet Nam vets. Big fucking deal.

You pretending like you don't know his name only shows your own insecurity... DoK is one of the most well known posters on this board, tbh.

Good luck on your sale though.

Avante
04-19-2014, 12:56 AM
You pretending like you don't know his name only shows your own insecurity... DoK is one of the most well known posters on this board, tbh.

Good luck on your sale though.

I't's one of the really stupid names to be honest.

Thanks!

ColinB
04-19-2014, 12:57 AM
That is surprising since I'm a huge Townes Van Zandt fan, I have a lot of his stuff including his very first recordings which had been lost.

Here he is with the great Calvin Russell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNM4OwJX1H0

Is Blaze Foley a much younger guy than Townes?

Nope, just a couple years younger. He died before Townes though. 88 or 89, I think.

http://youtu.be/KB_2CUj3y6Y

http://youtu.be/cxC1utGVR2w

Clipper Nation
04-19-2014, 01:00 AM

Avante
04-19-2014, 01:02 AM
Nope, just a couple years younger. He died before Townes though. 88 or 89, I think.

http://youtu.be/KB_2CUj3y6Y

http://youtu.be/cxC1utGVR2w

That was great, thank you!!!!!!! How in the hell a guy that old and talented got by me....????

Avante
04-19-2014, 01:04 AM

Dude, we make around 75 grand a year, how in the hell do I qualify for any form of welfare? Why do you live in a fantasy world?

Dummy, my military days are long gone, who gives a shit about it anymore?

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-19-2014, 08:48 AM
Dude, we make around 75 grand a year, how in the hell do I qualify for any form of welfare? Why do you live in a fantasy world?

Dummy, my military days are long gone, who gives a shit about it anymore?

You get free VA healthcare, right?

Fpoonsie
04-19-2014, 09:31 AM
The hell with what everyone else was doing, you'd be different.....right? Hell asshole they'd start thinking you were a faggot.

So, to sum up:

Avante: "Pedophilia>>>homosexuality."

Got it.

Blake
04-19-2014, 10:21 AM
So, to sum up:

Avante: "Pedophilia>>>homosexuality."

Got it.

Lol

Blake
04-19-2014, 10:25 AM
Dude, we make around 75 grand a year

is that before or after your NFL betting losses?

cute_spursfan
04-19-2014, 10:54 AM
Hope you made/make tons of money! I love rummage sales

Avante
04-19-2014, 04:30 PM
You get free VA healthcare, right?

I bought our home on a VA loan and went a couple semesters at a local JC with their help, that's it.

Avante
04-19-2014, 04:33 PM
So, to sum up:

Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483): "Pedophilia>>>homosexuality."

Got it.

I talked about how wrong it was to put young/dumb servicemen in that situation over there. I also talked about if ys see a pedophile shoot his ass. Being we have mostly dumb ass kids here that got totally ignored and I'm the pedo. Yes I know how stupid does it get. You kill pedos, they do not deserve to live. Why that gets ignored...???

It really is kinda funny.

Avante...only a total dummy smokes.
The Club....so what brand do you smoke.

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
04-19-2014, 04:35 PM
is that before or after your NFL betting losses?

I've probably made over 10,000 in all my years of playing college/NFL football.

Avante
04-19-2014, 04:37 PM
Hope you made/make tons of money! I love rummage sales

I 'd made 350 bucks by noon, and wrapped it up. Sold all my cards and records. Gonna do it again next Saturday.

Will Hunting
04-19-2014, 04:39 PM
I bought our home on a VA loan and went a couple semesters at a local JC with their help, that's it.

:lmao welfare queen

Avante
04-19-2014, 05:07 PM
:lmao welfare queen

Let me guess...15?

Never seen so many total dummies in one place in my life before. Doesn't anyone here know a fucking thing about anything?

Ya can't really talk music, don't know shit about football, or most things. Why soooooooooooo many totally.....duh!!!!!!!!

Blake
04-19-2014, 08:18 PM
I've probably made over 10,000 in all my years of playing college/NFL football.

but you probably also lost 20,000

Clipper Nation
04-19-2014, 10:15 PM

:lmao Leeching off the taxpayer dime

Blake
04-19-2014, 10:23 PM
Let me guess...15?

Pedo alert

LkrFan
04-20-2014, 08:52 AM

xmas1997
04-20-2014, 11:00 AM
Bet that Tommy Johnson CD isn't going to be garage sale cheap.

Avante
04-22-2014, 12:04 AM
Pedo alert

You really are retarded aren't ya faggot?

Avante
04-22-2014, 12:10 AM
Bet that Tommy Johnson CD isn't going to be garage sale cheap.

I bet I won't find anyone who knows who he is.

I'm surprised nobody here..."It was Robert Johnson who sold his soul at them crossroads ya dumb fuck". It was actually Tommy not Robert who first told that story and it's (Tommy in 1927, Robert in 36) Legbu a Hatian diety he dealth with, not the Devil. St. Louis piano player Peetie Wheatstraw also told the story, he was just an average guitar player.

Rube Lacy, Freddie Spruell, Ishman Bracey, Tommy Johnson, Charley Patton, Son House and Willie Brown are considered the founding fathers of those Mississippi Delta blues. All recorded prior to 1931.

Tommy Johnson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5oVMdQW_x0

Blake
04-22-2014, 10:12 AM
I bet I won't find anyone who knows who he is.

I'm surprised nobody here..."It was Robert Johnson who sold his soul at them crossroads ya dumb fuck". It was actually Tommy not Robert who first told that story and it's (Tommy in 1927, Robert in 36) Legbu a Hatian diety he dealth with, not the Devil. St. Louis piano player Peetie Wheatstraw also told the story, he was just an average guitar player.

Rube Lacy, Freddie Spruell, Ishman Bracey, Tommy Johnson, Charley Patton, Son House and Willie Brown are considered the founding fathers of those Mississippi Delta blues. All recorded prior to 1931.

Tommy Johnson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5oVMdQW_x0

No, I think it's common knowledge that it was Tommy that sold his soul to the devil, ya dumbfuck.

xmas1997
04-22-2014, 01:43 PM
I talked about how wrong it was to put young/dumb servicemen in that situation over there. I also talked about if ys see a pedophile shoot his ass. Being we have mostly dumb ass kids here that got totally ignored and I'm the pedo. Yes I know how stupid does it get. You kill pedos, they do not deserve to live. Why that gets ignored...???

It really is kinda funny.

Avante...only a total dummy smokes.
The Club....so what brand do you smoke.

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

You know exactly why, because they are complete idiotic ignoramuses who just want a reason to troll you.
I love bashing those trolls though.
It should be the new sport of the rich and famous: troll-bashing.

ohmwrecker
04-22-2014, 01:44 PM
That was great, thank you!!!!!!! How in the hell a guy that old and talented got by me....????

Not at all surprising tbh. He probably wasn't in your almanac.

xmas1997
04-22-2014, 01:47 PM
Pedo alert

You are the worse kind of excuse for a human being on this planet, you know that dick wad?
I'd love to meet you on the streets of San Antonio sometime. I'd tell that to your face.
You deserved all the pain and hardship you got from your ex-wife fucking around and leaving you.
Hope it happens to you again and again.
You deserve it.
Hope your kids turn out to hate you too.
You deserve that too.

Blake
04-22-2014, 01:53 PM
You are the worse kind of excuse for a human being on this planet, you know that dick wad?
I'd love to meet you on the streets of San Antonio sometime. I'd tell that to your face.

I'd tell you to settle down; you're embarrassing yourself.

Lol dick wad

xmas1997
04-22-2014, 01:55 PM
I'd tell you to settle down; you're embarrassing yourself.

Lol dick wad

By saying this stuff to a sick troll like you.
Nope, never happen.

Blake
04-22-2014, 01:55 PM
You deserved all the pain and hardship you got from your ex-wife fucking around and leaving you.
You deserve it.
You deserve that too.

Now see, this is what a meltdown looks like.

Next time you think I'm having one, refer to this post and see if it looks similar.

Blake
04-22-2014, 01:56 PM
By saying this stuff to a sick pedophile and troll like you.
Nope, never happen.

so now you're calling me a pedophile.

excellent.

xmas1997
04-22-2014, 01:57 PM
Now see, this is what a meltdown looks like.

Next time you think I'm having one, refer to this post and see if it looks similar.

Now your definition of a melt down is speaking the truth?
You truly are sick and wrong.
And now I'm convinced English must be your second or third language, because you do not understand simple English.
Nope, not even close to a melt down like what you do.
It's called "disgust".

Blake
04-22-2014, 02:48 PM
Oh there's no mistake, it's a meltdown.

And it's spectacular.

xmas1997
04-22-2014, 03:41 PM
Oh there's no mistake, it's a meltdown.

And it's spectacular.

It's called disgust and it's nothing compared to your constant melt downs.
The more you deny it, the truer it is.

DPG21920
04-22-2014, 03:42 PM
I have no dog in this fight, but tbh, it seemed a little melt-downish xmas. If you deny that, then it's truer.

xmas1997
04-22-2014, 06:44 PM
I have no dog in this fight, but tbh, it seemed a little melt-downish xmas. If you deny that, then it's truer.

I was just disgusted, sorry.

Blake
04-22-2014, 09:52 PM
I was just disgusted, sorry.

No need to apologize.

Smarter, thicker skinned posters than you have melted down on these boards just the same if not more so.

xmas1997
04-22-2014, 11:48 PM
No need to apologize.

Smarter, thicker skinned posters than you have melted down on these boards just the same if not more so.

Whatever.
I am getting ready to take sides real soon.
You'll be glad to know I won't have time to fiddle with you anymore, other than an occasional troll bashing.
I'll have a bigger fish to fry, a bigger troll to bash.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 12:05 AM
Whatever.
I am getting ready to take sides real soon.
You'll be glad to know I won't have time to fiddle with you anymore, other than an occasional troll bashing.
I'll have a bigger fish to fry, a bigger troll to bash.lol "soon"

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 12:06 AM
lol "soon"

Fuck off, peckerwood.
Your time is nigh.
This will be a grand bashing because you deserve it like no other.
This won't be a melt down, it'll be a chump down.
I'm going to have fum destroying you and any credibility you have, here and elsewhere.

Spur|n|Austin
04-23-2014, 12:10 AM

My dad was a Vietnam Veteran. Fuck you old man.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 12:14 AM
Fuck off, pedo.
Your time is nigh.
I'm going to have fum destroying you and any credibility you have, here and elsewhere.Oh, it's a meltdown.

Take a breath.

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 12:17 AM
Oh, it's a meltdown.

Take a breath.

No, not a melt down, a chumpdaown.
Get it right from now on, peckerwood.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 12:19 AM
No, not a melt down, a chumpdaown.
Get it right from now on, pedo.Yeah, you were called arrogant and you couldn't handle it.

What you are doing now is melting down.

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 12:20 AM
Yeah, you were called arrogant and you couldn't handle it.

What you are doing now is melting down.

Like I said, since you can't read, chumpdown, not melt down.
Get it right, peckerwood.

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 12:21 AM
You won't win, I can do this, correct and educate you till the cows come home.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 12:23 AM
Like I said, since you can't read, chumpdown, not melt down.
Get it right, pedophile.A chump-induced meltdown.

Sure.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 12:23 AM
You won't win, I can do this, correct and educate you till the cows come home.Who said anything about winning?

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 12:25 AM
A chump-induced meltdown.

Sure.

The new phrasiology for meltdown is officially called a chumpdown, so get it right, peckerwood.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 12:27 AM
The new phrasiology for meltdown is officially called a chumpdown, so get it right, pedo.Would you like your spelling corrected too?

I can help you with that.

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 12:29 AM
Would you like your spelling corrected too?

I can help you with that.

Sure, have at it.
Won't change what you are.

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 12:32 AM
Got anymore trollish BS to say?
Or how about bringing your trollish buddies to try bashing me.
That would be par for your course.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 12:33 AM
Got anymore trollish BS to say?
Or how about bringing your trollish buddies to try bashing me.
That would be par for your course.It's phraseology.

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 12:35 AM
It's phraseology.

Thank you, I'll make note of it next time.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 12:35 AM
Thank you, I'll make note of it next time.You're welcome.

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 12:38 AM
You're welcome.

You're not.

leemajors
04-23-2014, 07:42 AM
You're not.

DAAAAAAAAAMN

mrsmaalox
04-23-2014, 09:51 AM
Good thing no one takes this place seriously....:rolleyes

Brazil
04-23-2014, 12:08 PM
You deserve it.
You deserve that too.

By saying this stuff to a sick pedophile and troll like you.
Nope, never happen.

Now your definition of a melt down is speaking the truth?
You truly are sick and wrong.
And now I'm convinced English must be your second or third language, because you do not understand simple English.
Nope, not even close to a melt down like what you do.
It's called "disgust".

It's called disgust and it's nothing compared to your constant melt downs.
The more you deny it, the truer it is.

:lol cute little meltdown tbh

Brazil
04-23-2014, 12:12 PM
Fuck off, pedo.
Your time is nigh.
I'm going to have fum destroying you and any credibility you have, here and elsewhere.

:lmao fuck I missed the fun

oh god I love the threats: "I'm going to have fum destroying you and any credibility you have, here and elsewhere."

Chump dude, I would be extremely afraid if I were you... dude is serious, he's gonna destroy you here AND elsewhere

Blake
04-23-2014, 12:57 PM
I'll have a bigger fish to fry, a bigger troll to bash.

aw. But your meltdowns are so good..

Avante
04-23-2014, 01:04 PM
My dad was a Vietnam Veteran. Fuck you old man.

Well then why not ask him about the situation over there, maybe learn something little guy.

Avante
04-23-2014, 01:05 PM
As we can see this is what sells tickets, people love to talk shit safely hidden away.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 01:06 PM
As we can see this is what sells tickets, people love to talk shit safely hidden away.Including you.

Spur|n|Austin
04-23-2014, 01:14 PM
Well then why not ask him about the situation over there, maybe learn something little guy.

He's passed. Died of ALS 2 years ago.

Blake
04-23-2014, 01:16 PM

"yes, there was this one dude into track and field that was a sick pedo."

Avante
04-23-2014, 01:39 PM
"yes, there was this one dude into track and field that was a sick pedo."

Still totally ignoring my stance on this, why? Dude, any man messing with kids needs his dick cut off, what about that don't you get?

Blake, pedos are sick fucks ya shoot, ok? How you can continue to not get that...????

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 01:51 PM
aw. But your meltdowns are so good..

They aren't melt downs.
In your case it's flat and plain disgust.
In his case it's chumpdowns.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 01:58 PM
They aren't melt downs.
In his case it's chumpdowns.xmas-ing is probably more appropriate these days.

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 01:59 PM
xmas-ing is probably more appropriate these days.

Nope, chumpdown is best, sorry, you lose.
Are you ready to be educated some more?

Blake
04-23-2014, 02:01 PM
They aren't melt downs.
In his case it's chumpdowns.

No, they're meltdowns. You're the absolute only one that doesn't realize you're melting down to puddle levels.

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 02:03 PM
No, they're meltdowns. You're the absolute only one that doesn't realize you're melting down to puddle levels.

Wrong again, chubby.
It's most definitely a chumpdown, he made it famous, and then you followed since that's all you'll ever be, a follower

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 02:04 PM
Nope, chumpdown is best, sorry, you lose.
Are you ready to be educated some more?So is this the "worst nightmare" stuff yet?

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 02:13 PM
So is this the "worst nightmare" stuff yet?

Is it?

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 02:16 PM
Is it?Not mine tbh.

Is this what you think is my worst nightmare? Low-level trolling?

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 02:20 PM
Not mine tbh.

From a has been washed up old troll like you?
You tell me, is it what I think, since you dearly love putting words in others mouths.

leemajors
04-23-2014, 02:21 PM
Not mine tbh.

He's kind of like the Monarch on Venture Bros.

Clipper Nation
04-23-2014, 02:22 PM
You tell me, is it what I think, since you dearly love putting words in others mouths.
Judging from your posts, words aren't the only things that other men are putting in your mouth....

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 02:25 PM
You tell me, is it what I think, since you dearly love putting words in others mouths.I was asking you directly.

Wait, is this the worst nightmare stuff now?

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 02:25 PM
He's kind of like the Monarch on Venture Bros.Now I hear the Monarch's voice when I read his posts.

lol

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 02:26 PM
Judging from your posts, words aren't the only things that other men are putting in your mouth....

Don't you wish.
You're one of the least intelligent trolls on this sight.
Even Blake has it over you and that's not saying a lot.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 02:29 PM
Don't you wish.
You're one of the least intelligent trolls on this sight.
Even Blake has it over you and that's not saying a lot.It's site.

mrsmaalox
04-23-2014, 02:30 PM
:lmao fuck I missed the fun

oh god I love the threats: "I'm going to have fum destroying you and any credibility you have, here and elsewhere."

Chump dude, I would be extremely afraid if I were you... dude is serious, he's gonna destroy you here AND elsewhere

Empty threats. He melted down and threatened to burn this place to the ground a few months ago, and from what I can tell we are all still here :lol

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 02:35 PM
Empty threats. He melted down and threatened to burn this place to the ground a few months ago, and from what I can tell we are all still here :lol

It's called a chumpdown, get it right.

Brazil
04-23-2014, 03:01 PM
It's called a chumpdown, get it right.

:lol big mouth
:lol meltdown
:lol I'm gonna destroy you here
:lol AND elsewhere
:lol threats
:lol internet tough guy
:lol troll crusade

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 03:07 PM
:lol big mouth
:lol meltdown
:lol I'm gonna destroy you here
:lol AND elsewhere
:lol threats
:lol internet tough guy
:lol troll crusade

Having fun yet?

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 03:18 PM
Having fun yet?Looks like he is tbh -- but I won't speak for him.

That would be arrogant.

lol

Blake
04-23-2014, 03:19 PM
He's kind of like the Monarch on Venture Bros.

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 03:21 PM
Looks like he is tbh -- but I won't speak for him.

That would be arrogant.

lol

Density reigns again.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 03:22 PM
http://www.venturebrosblog.com/wp-content/gallery/venture-bros-animated-gifs/venture-bros-21.gif

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 03:37 PM

Funny, but inaccurate.
I guess you wish it were so, more of your baseless lies, which by the way you asked for.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 03:47 PM

Funny, but inaccurate.
I guess you wish it were so, more of your baseless lies, which by the way you asked for.Well, you certainly don't come across as threatening in any way.

What effect are you going for here? Maybe we can help you form a better strategy for "bashing" us.

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 03:58 PM
Well, you certainly don't come across as threatening in any way.

What effect are you going for here? Maybe we can help you form a better strategy for "bashing" us.

Naw, I'm doing quite fine all by myself, thank you very much.
Apparently it bothers you though because you are succeeding in making a total fool of yourself better than I ever could.
Keep up the good work.
All I ever needed to do was just a gentle poke in the right places.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 04:02 PM
Naw, I'm doing quite fine all by myself, thank you very much.
Apparently it bothers you though because you are succeeding in making a total fool of yourself better than I ever could.
Keep up the good work.
All I ever needed to do was just a gentle poke in the right places.
:lolWell that's your opinion -- but your stated goal was to be my "worst nightmare"' and you are falling well short of that goal.

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 04:24 PM
Well that's your opinion -- but your stated goal was to be my "worst nightmare"' and you are falling well short of that goal.

More trollish lies, distortions, and twisting.
I never said it was my "goal".
You give me more credit than I deserve.
Looked outside yet?

Spur|n|Austin
04-23-2014, 04:24 PM
http://nwso.net/wp-content/plugins/php-image-cache/image.php?path=/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/captain-save-a-hoe.jpg

Avante
04-23-2014, 04:26 PM
Do I know my target audience or what, hahahaha!!!

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 04:26 PM
More trollish lies, distortions, and twisting.
I never said it was my "goal".
You give me more credit than I deserve.
Looked outside yet?You said you would be my worst nightmare.

Were you lying or just trolling?

I have been outside all along.

lol implied threat failure.

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 04:31 PM
You said you would be my worst nightmare.

Were you lying or just trolling?

I have been outside all along.

lol implied threat failure.

Was I?
Did I?
Will I be?
Never ever said it was my "goal" though.
That is your lie, distortion, and troll twist.

Brazil
04-23-2014, 04:39 PM
Was I?
Did I?
Will I be?
Never ever said it was my "goal" though.
That is your lie, distortion, and troll twist.

:lol distortion

you write: "I'm going to have fum destroying you and any credibility you have, here and elsewhere."
You are implying action and therefore willingness so now, I know I suck in English, but still... how is that not your goal ? (same apply for worst nightmare)

I'm baiting tbh... I'm quite curious to know how mister neutral is gonna destroy chump here AND elsewhere... I'm even more curious to know where is the elsewhere...

:lol faggot xmas

Brazil
04-23-2014, 04:40 PM
oh and yeah I'm having fun

Avante
04-23-2014, 04:41 PM

you write: "I'm going to have fum destroying you and any credibility you have, here and elsewhere."
You are implying action and therefore willingness so now, I know I suck in English, but still... how is that not your goal ? (same apply for worst nightmare)

I'm baiting tbh... I'm quite curious to know how mister neutral is gonna destroy chump here AND elsewhere... I'm even more curious to know where is the elsewhere...

:lol faggot xmas

Brazil ya look like an idiot, ok? Why not do something more on your level, ok? Now beat it!

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 04:43 PM
Brazil ya look like an idiot, ok? Why not do something more on your level, ok? Now beat it!

This is why I Pay so little attention to this pea brained troll. He is about as inconsequential as they come. I like his country and people though. Too bad he is such a bad example of them.

Brazil
04-23-2014, 04:44 PM

hey pedo child offender defender get the fuck out of my way... I had fun with you in he nba forum now move on ok ?

dumb fuck

Brazil
04-23-2014, 04:45 PM
This is why I Pay so little attention to this pea brained troll. He is about as inconsequential as they come.

hey do you have somebody else to threat tbh ? just being curious here AND elsewhere obviously

Avante
04-23-2014, 04:47 PM
hey pedo child offender defender get the fuck out of my way... I had fun with you in he nba forum now move on ok ?

dumb fuck

Dude, you know anything at all? You seem to be beyond simply stupid. So you see sailors making it with professional hookers as child abuse, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! What a fucking idiot!

How many here are totally ignorant about that world over there?

Avante
04-23-2014, 04:49 PM
hey do you have somebody else to threat tbh ? just being curious here AND elsewhere obviously

Little man go go git, shoo!

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 04:52 PM

Again: This is why I Pay so little attention to this pea brained troll. He is about as inconsequential as they come. I like his country and people though. Too bad he is such a bad example of them.

ohmwrecker
04-23-2014, 05:47 PM
Seems like you're both paying a lot of attention to him.

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 05:54 PM
Seems like you're both paying a lot of attention to him.

I really am a fan of Brazil the country. His name always makes me conscious of that.
Does this explain it?

ohmwrecker
04-23-2014, 05:59 PM
There is no reasonable explanation for anything you ever say.

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 06:03 PM
There is no reasonable explanation for anything you ever say.

Never mind, density reigns.

Brazil
04-23-2014, 06:17 PM
Dude, you know anything at all? You seem to be beyond simply stupid. So you see sailors making it with professional hookers as child abuse, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! What a fucking idiot!

ya when hookers are underaged but I digress you already explained it in your previous posts... in those countries they have child at 15 so it's normal business to fuck a hooker of 15 y/o right ?

Brazil
04-23-2014, 06:19 PM
Again: This is why I Pay so little attention to this pea brained troll. He is about as inconsequential as they come. I like his country and people though. Too bad he is such a bad example of them.

are you going to threaten me tbh ? I deserve to be destroyed by you here AND elswhere right ?

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 06:20 PM
are you going to threaten me tbh ? I deserve to be destroyed by you here AND elswhere right ?

If you say so.

mouse
04-23-2014, 06:28 PM
so about this yard sale..........

ohmwrecker
04-23-2014, 08:26 PM
Never mind, density reigns.

I wouldn't say you were dense, necessarily. I would just say that you lack self awareness.

mouse
04-23-2014, 08:59 PM
I wouldn't say you were dense, necessarily. I would just say that you lack self awareness.

Dude that is where the GTG's comes in to play, if you ever met Xmas1999 in person you understand his views in a different light.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 09:33 PM

:lol faggot xmasYeah, i'm still waiting for the "worst nightmare" to begin.

So far the dude is kitten mittens.

ohmwrecker
04-23-2014, 09:44 PM
Yeah, i'm still waiting for the "worst nightmare" to begin.

Dude that is where the GTG's comes in to play, if you ever met Xmas1999 in person you understand his views in a different light.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 09:47 PM
He said he knows where I live and keeps telling me to look out the window.

Even when I'm outside.

ohmwrecker
04-23-2014, 09:51 PM
You guys really are the most non-threatening group of people I can imagine.

mouse
04-23-2014, 09:52 PM

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-322/angel-luv.gif

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 09:54 PM
You guys really are the most non-threatening group of people I can imagine.The only thing these guys can hurt is the keyboard with their hunt and peck of rage.

Avante
04-24-2014, 11:39 AM
ya when hookers are underaged but I digress you already explained it in your previous posts... in those countries they have child at 15 so it's normal business to fuck a hooker of 15 y/o right ?

Dude, why not talk to others about that situation over there? And, it wasn't so long ago right here in the USA when mom was 15/16, I bet you have some of that in your family like most of us do.

Brazil
04-24-2014, 12:43 PM
Dude, why not talk to others about that situation over there? And, it wasn't so long ago right here in the USA when mom was 15/16, I bet you have some of that in your family like most of us do.

does that give legitimacy for soldiers or whomever to fuck 15 y/o hookers ?

Avante
04-24-2014, 12:50 PM
does that give legitimacy for soldiers or whomever to fuck 15 y/o hookers ?

When did we ever prove these were 15 year olds? Do you really think if they had of been they would have admitted that?

Why not check into how many mothers we have had here in the USA and nobody thought anything about it at all. That was pretty much the norm in those southern states once upon a time.

Brazil
04-24-2014, 01:19 PM
When did we ever prove these were 15 year olds? Do you really think if they had of been they would have admitted that?

Why not check into how many mothers we have had here in the USA and nobody thought anything about it at all. That was pretty much the norm in those southern states once upon a time.

ok so you justify the fact a solider can fuck a 15 y/o because 1) she is a hooker and in those regions they have kids at this age so it is / was the norm, 2) in civilized countries like US once upon a time there was 15 y/o pregnant and 3) these soldiers couldn't know their real age.

thanks for clarifying

Avante
04-24-2014, 01:23 PM
ok so you justify the fact a solider can fuck a 15 y/o because 1) she is a hooker and in those regions they have kids at this age so it is / was the norm, 2) in civilized countries like US once upon a time there was 15 y/o pregnant and 3) these soldiers couldn't know their real age.

thanks for clarifying

I'll go real slow....

Those counties over there are civilized and have been around a lot longer than the USA. What we think means nothiong over there and neither do our laws.

I was talking about how back in the day we saw tons of 15/16 year old moms, you really aren't aware of this? Dude, ya can't be this dumb. My mom was 16 when she had my oldest sister.

Brazil
04-24-2014, 01:43 PM
I'll go real slow....

Those counties over there are civilized and have been around a lot longer than the USA. What we think means nothiong over there and neither do our laws.

I was talking about how back in the day we saw tons of 15/16 year old moms, you really aren't aware of this? Dude, ya can't be this dumb. My mom was 16 when she had my oldest sister.

dumb fuck I got it

does that make ok to fuck a 15 y/o hooker ?

Avante
04-24-2014, 02:21 PM
dumb fuck I got it

does that make ok to fuck a 15 y/o hooker ?

Why do you keep evading......a lot of women here in the states were 15/16 mothers? Talk to me about that....ok? When Elvis first met Priscilla she was 14, was Elvis a pedophile? Wanna talk about country singer Loretta Lynn and how old she was when she got married?

Blake
04-24-2014, 03:45 PM
When Elvis first met Priscilla she was 14, was Elvis a pedophile?

No because Elvis is the king.

Wow.

Just......wow. Lol.

If I wasn't sure before who the dumbest person on this board is, I am now. Xmas has been making a nice push lately, but you just cemented it down.

Avante
04-24-2014, 03:54 PM
No because Elvis is the king.

Wow.

Just......wow. Lol.

If I wasn't sure before who the dumbest person on this board is, I am now. Xmas has been making a nice push lately, but you just cemented it down.

You trying to talk about intelligence, hahahasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you have proven you don't understand anything and don't know shit. And no Elvis was never really a king of anything.

He met Priscilla when he ws in the service she was 14, so he must be a pedophile, right?

Blake
04-24-2014, 04:07 PM
You trying to talk about intelligence, hahahasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you have proven you don't understand anything and don't know shit. And no Elvis was never really a king of anything.

He met Priscilla when he ws in the service she was 14, so he must be a pedophile, right?

God damn you're an idiot :lol

Avante
04-24-2014, 04:14 PM

When a 24 year old guy is attracted to a 14 year old girl he's a pedo, right?

Brazil
04-24-2014, 04:34 PM
Why do you keep evading......a lot of women here in the states were 15/16 mothers? Talk to me about that....ok? When Elvis first met Priscilla she was 14, was Elvis a pedophile? Wanna talk about country singer Loretta Lynn and how old she was when she got married?

you are the one evading

yes I am aware that there were moms of 15 y/o. By the way at one time you could kill an idian or a black and it was allowed by the law.

knowing that is that ok for a soldier to fuck a 15 y/o kid ?

Avante
04-24-2014, 04:40 PM
you are the one evading

yes I am aware that there were moms of 15 y/o. By the way at one time you could kill an idian or a black and it was allowed by the law.

knowing that is that ok for a soldier to fuck a 15 y/o kid ?

When was murder ever allowd by the law ya dumb fuck? And hell no it's not cool for anyone to mess around with 15 year olds but who knew their age?

What an idiot!

Blake
04-24-2014, 05:01 PM
And hell no it's not cool for anyone to mess around with 15 year olds but who knew their age?

What an idiot!

but you didn't care to find out.

Blake
04-24-2014, 05:20 PM
When was murder ever allowd by the law ya dumb fuck?

What an idiot!

Virginia, 1705*– "If any slave resists his master...correcting such a slave, and shall happen to be killed in such correction...the master shall be free of all punishment...as if such accident never happened."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_codes

you've already locked up the award. Just take a knee and let the clock run out

unibrow
04-24-2014, 07:28 PM

So there is a God?

Brazil
04-24-2014, 08:03 PM
When was murder ever allowd by the law ya dumb fuck? And hell no it's not cool for anyone to mess around with 15 year olds but who knew their age?

What an idiot!

What a dumb fuck you are of course murder was allowed by law at one point dead brain

Avante
04-24-2014, 08:06 PM
but you didn't care to find out.

I'll go real real slow...

I was just a kid myself and never even thought there would be underage girls working in bars. And I've said that how many times? ONCE AGAIN....that age thing was a total/complete/100% non factor, they didn't give a fucik over there. And....if you would have asked them they would have lied anyway you do know this. right?

Blake, you really don't know anyone in that spot? You appear totally dense about it.

Avante
04-24-2014, 08:10 PM
What a dumb fuck you are of course murder was allowed by law at one point dead brain

I'd love to see something on when the law allowed murder. Prove it half pint.

Blake
04-24-2014, 08:17 PM
I'd love to see something on when the law allowed murder. Prove it half pint.

I just posted it for you several posts up.

Damn you're stupid.

Avante
04-24-2014, 08:37 PM
I just posted it for you several posts up.

Damn you're stupid.

I guess ya finally found out I stop reading ya long ago. I just give it a quick glance and know...."damn Blake you gotta be the dumbest fuck I've ever seen next to CN"...will work and it always does.

Avante
04-24-2014, 08:43 PM
you've already locked up the award. Just take a knee and let the clock run out

I was obviously talkng about since we've became civilized. Why not talk about the Holocaust? I assumed people had more sense than that. Hell, why not talk about the killing of Bin Laden?

Wow~~~~~~~~

Blake
04-24-2014, 11:07 PM
I guess ya finally found out I stop reading ya long ago. I just give it a quick glance and know...."damn Blake you gotta be the dumbest fuck I've ever seen next to CN"...will work and it always does.

more blatant lies.

Blake
04-24-2014, 11:09 PM
I was obviously talkng about since we've became civilized. ~

liar.

The Reckoning
04-24-2014, 11:09 PM
i find it hilario when the french try to interpret our laws :lol

i wonder what happened the last time the french tried to understand our way of thinking...

i'll give you a hint: it involves a sharp edge at an angle, some ropes and a picnic basket on the other side.

xmas1997
04-25-2014, 11:31 AM
I'll go real real slow...

I was just a kid myself and never even thought there would be underage girls working in bars. And I've said that how many times? ONCE AGAIN....that age thing was a total/complete/100% non factor, they didn't give a fucik over there. And....if you would have asked them they would have lied anyway you do know this. right?

Blake, you really don't know anyone in that spot? You appear totally dense about it.

The intelligent reader knows what you are saying and would agree with you. That is pure FACT.
It is only the trolls who are still trying to get your goat and make something of a DEAD issue.
It's probably because they are just plain ignorant and dense, or they feel guilt for doing worse things than you at an even older age than you were at the time. It is easy to see that fact too.
You've explained this enough times already and the more times you try to explain something to a troll, the more they think they have your goat and feel like they win.
If they still want to troll after that, just tell them to go fuck themselves.

xmas1997
04-26-2014, 01:52 PM
The intelligent reader knows what you are saying, Avante, and would agree with you. That is pure FACT.
It is only the trolls who are still trying to get your goat and make something of a DEAD issue.
It's probably because they are just plain ignorant and dense, or they feel guilt for doing worse things than you at an even older age than you were at the time. It is easy to see that fact too.
You've explained this enough times already and the more times you try to explain something to a troll, the more they think they have your goat and feel like they win.
If they still want to troll after that, just tell them to go fuck themselves.

Blake
04-26-2014, 03:07 PM
Lol ivy league

xmas1997
04-26-2014, 04:26 PM
Lol ivy league

Are you unaware of what an Ivy League university is?
Do you even realize we have a couple here?

Blake
04-26-2014, 04:42 PM

lol your dumbass graduating from one

xmas1997
04-26-2014, 05:01 PM
lol your dumbass graduating from one

I can't help it that you're jealous.
You most likely never got through grade school.

ChumpDumper
04-26-2014, 05:22 PM
Do you even realize we have a couple here?
In Texas?

lol no

There are great schools in Texas, but the Ivy League is an actual group of schools not located in Texas.

Blake
04-26-2014, 08:34 PM
In Texas?

lol no

There are great schools in Texas, but the Ivy League is an actual group of schools not located in Texas.

It would explain a lot if he went to a Texas ivy league school.

ChumpDumper
04-26-2014, 08:39 PM
I want to hear what he is talking about.

This could be good.

Blake
04-26-2014, 09:31 PM
I'm betting it will be.

Avante
04-27-2014, 12:42 AM
more blatant lies.

Dude, when it's really short like this a glance will take it all in, trust me if it's long at all I pay no attention to your dumb ass, it's always the same fucking stupidity. You wahwhwahing about something, Don't you ever tire of that?

Avante
04-27-2014, 12:56 AM
I'm betting it will be.

The last white sprinter on a USA 4x1 team (1964) was from Dartmouth, talkin' Gerry Ashworth.

The first speedster on the Raiders was out of Cornell, that was Olympic (1960) long jump silver medalist Irving "Bo" Roberson.

The first 1000 yard rusher for the Dallas Cowboys was Yales Calvin Hill who was also a 25 foot long jumper.

I know, how do I do it?

xmas1997
04-27-2014, 10:45 AM
I'm betting it will be.

How is that true when you are the one who spouts the lies on here, you and your boss chumpgumper.

Brazil
04-27-2014, 10:53 AM
How is that true when you are the one who spouts the lies on here, you and your boss chumpgumper.

Do us a favor and stfu

xmas1997
04-27-2014, 11:24 AM
Do us a favor and stfu

And a loser like you is going to make me how?

The Reckoning
04-27-2014, 11:25 AM
And a loser like you is going to make me how?

he's a mod, tbh.