PDA

View Full Version : Kid eats weed brownie, commits suicide.

Two10Whitey
04-17-2014, 08:49 PM
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/medical/article/Police-Student-ate-more-pot-than-recommended-5410116.php

Pongi began shaking, screaming and throwing things around a hotel room before he jumped over a fourth-floor railing into the hotel lobby March 11. An autopsy report listed marijuana intoxication as a "significant contributing factor" in the death.

Okay.. I've never tried weed brownies, cookies, or whatever. Does eating marijuana give you a different feeling than when you smoke it? Sounds like something else may have been in that brownie.

IronMexican
04-17-2014, 08:53 PM
Depending on how strong the edible is, it can fuck you up. I once ate a whole brownie by myself and later found out it had over a gram. I've smoked a whole gram throughout the day, but to have it all in one dosage is scary. I threw up, and just wanted it to be over.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-17-2014, 08:57 PM
I threw up, and just wanted it to be over.

That's how I reacted the (only) time I took shrooms. Shit was crazy.

DD
04-17-2014, 08:59 PM
You better enjoy that high because you're stuck with it for 10-12 hours.

HI-FI
04-17-2014, 09:01 PM
i've eaten it raw but never did brownies, that's too much sugar to eat a bunch of brownies.

I guess this is good for the stasi types though.

Mugen
04-17-2014, 09:01 PM
i've never enjoyed weed edibles tbh.

Katherine Robinson
04-17-2014, 09:22 PM
An edible marijuana confection would not give you a stronger intoxication than smoking the plant. The mistake of god likely had a confection with something else, perhaps meth? I am not sure if that drug can be absorbed through your stomach/lower intestines.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-17-2014, 09:30 PM
An edible marijuana confection would not give you a stronger intoxication than smoking the plant.

Wrong

Katherine Robinson
04-17-2014, 09:36 PM
Wrong

http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/a8a/869/a8a869dc-be26-479e-82e3-853de63e77bc

leemajors
04-17-2014, 09:41 PM
An edible marijuana confection would not give you a stronger intoxication than smoking the plant. The mistake of god likely had a confection with something else, perhaps meth? I am not sure if that drug can be absorbed through your stomach/lower intestines.

Not stronger, but very different. If you're not familiar with it it can be disorienting in stronger doses.

Katherine Robinson
04-17-2014, 09:43 PM
Not stronger, but very different. If you're not familiar with it it can be disorienting in stronger doses.

I don't believe lipid-absorbed THC would produce an effect like this, though.

resistanze
04-17-2014, 10:05 PM
Ate space cakes after smoking a couple of joints in Amsterdam last year. Mixed with 50 cent Tall Boys = projectile vomiting.

And I had a bike tour the next morning (already paid for, wasn't gonna miss it)

Leetonidas
04-17-2014, 10:12 PM
just do some acid imo

DJR210
04-17-2014, 10:28 PM
http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/a8a/869/a8a869dc-be26-479e-82e3-853de63e77bc

He's right. Smoking destroys some of the chemicals that get you high which doesn't happen when you eat it. The part that becomes tricky about eating weed is the delay it takes to feel the effects, if you consume too much it's too late by the time you realize it.

With that said, you will still not get high to the point that you will unknowingly kill yourself. I vape BHO all the time which is like 80% pure THC, and is currently the most potent form to ingest THC. I have never felt out of control like what you see from shit like salvia.

mrsmaalox
04-17-2014, 10:45 PM
He's right. Smoking destroys some of the chemicals that get you high which doesn't happen when you eat it. The part that becomes tricky about eating weed is the delay it takes to feel the effects, if you consume too much it's too late by the time you realize it.

With that said, you will still not get high to the point that you will unknowingly kill yourself. I vape BHO all the time which is like 80% pure THC, and is currently the most potent form to ingest THC. I have never felt out of control like what you see from shit like salvia.

That's exactly what it is. I almost died from eating too many hash brownies in Hong Kong a few years back. You eat a brownie, don't feel anything, after about 10 min you figure you better have another one, and it just goes on like that a couple more times and then BAM it all hits you at once. I puked for hours, took me about 3 days to recover. My friends found me straddling the rail on a balcony on the 6th floor and I remember convincing myself that I had permanent brain damage and was never coming down and wondering if it would just be better to die---but I don't think I was trying to kill myself.

DJR210
04-17-2014, 11:01 PM
That's exactly what it is. I almost died from eating too many hash brownies in Hong Kong a few years back. You eat a brownie, don't feel anything, after about 10 min you figure you better have another one, and it just goes on like that a couple more times and then BAM it all hits you at once. I puked for hours, took me about 3 days to recover. My friends found me straddling the rail on a balcony on the 6th floor and I remember convincing myself that I had permanent brain damage and was never coming down and wondering if it would just be better to die---but I don't think I was trying to kill myself.

:lol. A friends on mine's chihuahua licked up enough reggie to roll a fat blunt once.. I went to dump the guts in the trash, came back and was like, "where the fuck is the weed?". Saw the dog licking and chewing all funny and we realized he ate it. About an hour later he couldn't even stand up anymore. Was falling asleep on his feet. Lmao, I can't imagine what kind of crazy shit he was on. My friend said he was like that for 5-6 hours but recovered just fine.

leemajors
04-18-2014, 07:22 AM
I don't believe lipid-absorbed THC would produce an effect like this, though.

oh, i find it hard to believe brownies made this dude kill himself.

Bill_Brasky
04-18-2014, 09:12 AM
What a pussy. Weed brownies don't fuck you up that bad imo.

Spur|n|Austin
04-18-2014, 09:13 AM
You better enjoy that high because you're stuck with it for 10-12 hours.

:lol yeah pretty much - I ate a brownie in high school one morning, not knowing how long it'd last. I ended up having to go through a whole football practice after school high as giraffe pussy.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-18-2014, 09:17 AM
All these stories about vomiting prove is that it's basically impossible to OD on weed because you'll be yacking it up long before there's enough in your system to OD.

Two10Whitey
04-18-2014, 09:40 AM
Daaamn here's another one.. http://www.ksat.com/news/Police-Man-bought-pot-candy-shot-wife/25543136

A man accused of killing his wife while she frantically spoke to a 911 operator bought marijuana candy just hours before the deadly shooting, police said Thursday.
Now Richard Kirk, 47, faces a first-degree murder charge. And authorities are facing questions about why it took them so long to reach the family's Denver home.

Leetonidas
04-18-2014, 10:25 AM
I ate 2 weed brownies when I went to see Spurs vs. GS recently. Shit got me high but it was pretty meh. I think you have to be a noob for shit like this to happen and if that's the case you shouldn't be eating super potent shit to begin with

RD2191
04-18-2014, 10:38 AM
I tripped bad on weed brownies. Was in back of a VW bug and almost beat the fuck out of the driver because the asshole wouldn't pull over. I'm claustrophobic and the brownies made it about 10x worse. Heart was pounding and I blew chunks all over the place. I'm pretty sure I overreacted and made it worse myself. Never again though.

RD2191
04-18-2014, 10:40 AM

Rofl.

Leetonidas
04-18-2014, 11:42 AM
I tripped bad on weed brownies. Was in back of a VW bug and almost beat the fuck out of the driver because the asshole wouldn't pull over. I'm claustrophobic and the brownies made it about 10x worse. Heart was pounding and I blew chunks all over the place. I'm pretty sure I overreacted and made it worse myself. Never again though.

In my experience, with anything, as long as you can control your anxiety and remind yourself that you're fine and take some deep breaths, you'll probably be alright. The anxiety is what makes people go overboard. Just stop and remind yourself you just did some pot, take a couple deep breaths, and you should be fine. But things like claustrophobia and shit I can understand because an inexperienced user may not be able to cope with shit like that because they're not used to it. I have a friend who I've seen do DMT, shrooms, coke, acid, etc but he flips his shit on weed and gets super anxious for some reason. Different strokes for different folks tbh

RD2191
04-18-2014, 12:04 PM
In my experience, with anything, as long as you can control your anxiety and remind yourself that you're fine and take some deep breaths, you'll probably be alright. The anxiety is what makes people go overboard. Just stop and remind yourself you just did some pot, take a couple deep breaths, and you should be fine. But things like claustrophobia and shit I can understand because an inexperienced user may not be able to cope with shit like that because they're not used to it. I have a friend who I've seen do DMT, shrooms, coke, acid, etc but he flips his shit on weed and gets super anxious for some reason. Different strokes for different folks tbh
Yeah, I've never been able to stay calm on weed. I have anxiety attacks every time. My friends are assholes though so I'm pretty sure most of their stuff is laced or mixed with other shit. I tried shrooms a few times and did okay. Something about weed just gets me though.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-18-2014, 01:46 PM

:lol me and my boy baked a whole bunch of weed brownies and regular brownies.. had to be like 40 each. We ate most the weed brownies because we didn't think it had an effect on us. about two hours later we were higher than we had ever been in our life. so we decided we needed some munchies... so we munched down on the regular brownies.. literally right after we finished.. we looked down.. and we had eaten the rest of the weed brownies.. i was horrified :lol.

My high ended up lasting about 60 hours and I was high as a fuckin kite. I had video taped me and my boy eating crackers and doing nothing but laughing at random shit (my blankets, dorm advisors etc.)

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-18-2014, 01:46 PM

yep. +1000

The Gemini Method
04-18-2014, 03:38 PM
Bruh, the way you counter it is this: do about 4-5 lines of primo yay and then when you're slightly coming down, pop that brownie in your mouth and let nature's narcos take good care of you. I ate edibles a bit back in the day and I only had one overwhelming experience. That was the first time and I woke up sleeping on the neighbor's porch. Shit was pretty funny to say the least.

cheguevara
04-18-2014, 05:53 PM
yes it hits you like a sledgehammer but no, it does not last 12 hours :lol exagerating niggas

I'm pretty sure this kid would have died at some point in the near future. Sure the weed probably shortened that deadline, but was not the cause of it.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
04-18-2014, 07:28 PM
The thing was a 100% African blue gum, isn't it possible it was jumping off the balcony to swing from a tree branch and missed? Monkeys fall out of trees all the time tbh.

xmas1997
04-20-2014, 11:53 AM
Having eaten a few in my life, I have a real hard time believing this report.
Yes, you might get very stoned, and even sick to the point of throwing up, but doing something like what they say happened is highly unlikely IMHO.

koriwhat
04-20-2014, 05:44 PM

You're full of shit and obviously have no clue about what you're talking about. Per par!

koriwhat
04-20-2014, 05:49 PM
Yeah, I've never been able to stay calm on weed. I have anxiety attacks every time. My friends are assholes though so I'm pretty sure most of their stuff is laced or mixed with other shit. I tried shrooms a few times and did okay. Something about weed just gets me though.

Laced lol. Pussy.

RD2191
04-20-2014, 05:59 PM
Laced lol. Pussy.

Stick to shitty tattoos. Tbh.

Katherine Robinson
04-20-2014, 06:06 PM
You're full of shit and obviously have no clue about what you're talking about. Per par!

Says the tattoo "artist" who cannot even draw a hatchet.

koriwhat
04-22-2014, 12:27 AM
Says the tattoo "artist" who cannot even draw a hatchet.

Says the dude who's full of shit and knows it but still name calls and whatnot to derail attention to his ignorance.

koriwhat
04-22-2014, 12:28 AM
Stick to shitty tattoos. Tbh.

Stick to cloves and body oils brah

Katherine Robinson
04-22-2014, 12:39 AM
Says the dude who's full of shit and knows it but still name calls and whatnot to derail attention to his ignorance.

A child could draw a hatchet.

koriwhat
04-22-2014, 04:44 AM
A child could draw a hatchet.

Keep reaching troll... can't accept the truth that you don't know everything, that you post ignorant statements, that you're here trying to stroke your ego by dying to post and living to troll, that you're a fuckin loser? Cool.

Stan
04-22-2014, 06:31 AM
Keep reaching troll... can't accept the truth that you don't know everything, that you post ignorant statements, that you're here trying to stroke your ego by dying to post and living to troll, that you're a fuckin loser? Cool.
I read about your Uncle Ronnie too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him

Two10Whitey
04-22-2014, 09:42 AM

:lol

Katherine Robinson
04-22-2014, 11:44 AM

It's no reach to say that you have the drawing ability of a 6 year old.

koriwhat
04-22-2014, 02:46 PM
It's no reach to say that you have the drawing ability of a 6 year old.

so your ammo is trying to critique my work but not backing up your ignorant claims about what this thread is about? you deflecting, you're such a dumbass. btw, if you'd like, come to SATX, I'll lend you a machine of mine, hook you up with all the supplies and we'll see how great you are at tattooing. Seriously!

koriwhat
04-22-2014, 02:47 PM

who the fuck are you and who the fuck is ronnie?

Katherine Robinson
04-22-2014, 03:19 PM
so your ammo is trying to critique my work but not backing up your ignorant claims about what this thread is about? you deflecting, you're such a dumbass. btw, if you'd like, come to SATX, I'll lend you a machine of mine, hook you up with all the supplies and we'll see how great you are at tattooing. Seriously!

Critique implies a detailed assessment of your "work", I simply point out the obvious - you have no ability in the field of work you attempt to be in.

DisAsTerBot
04-22-2014, 03:27 PM
koriwhat!!!!

koriwhat
04-22-2014, 03:50 PM
Critique implies a detailed assessment of your "work", I simply point out the obvious - you have no ability in the field of work you attempt to be in.

come to my studio and i'll show you who has no skill. seriously, put your money where your mouth is. btw, i tattoo what the client gave me, i don't have the necessary equipment to go on the net and search things out while i am at a convention. big whoop, about a qtr of an inch of hatchet isn't on that tattoo, i'll add it next time. you blow some small insignificant thing out of proportion to try and stroke your ego here on ST(same with all you 24/7 ST trolls who don't get out of mommy's house). dude, seriously, i am giving you the chance to one up me and i'll supply everything for you to do so. at the end of the day, i doubt you can even draw a dot.

lets get back to the subject at hand though.... still think you know a thing or two about bud? i feel as if you have no clue, never ingested or smoked bud and talk straight out your ass. probably the nerd at school who so desperately wants to be cool that he'll lie his way into any clique but in the end everyone see's through his bullshit ass lies.

koriwhat
04-22-2014, 03:50 PM
koriwhat!!!!

whatup playboy!? we gotta get on the 2k again some day player!

Katherine Robinson
04-22-2014, 04:11 PM
come to my studio and i'll show you who has no skill. seriously, put your money where your mouth is. btw, i tattoo what the client gave me, i don't have the necessary equipment to go on the net and search things out while i am at a convention. big whoop, about a qtr of an inch of hatchet isn't on that tattoo, i'll add it next time. you blow some small insignificant thing out of proportion to try and stroke your ego here on ST(same with all you 24/7 ST trolls who don't get out of mommy's house). dude, seriously, i am giving you the chance to one up me and i'll supply everything for you to do so. at the end of the day, i doubt you can even draw a dot.

lets get back to the subject at hand though.... still think you know a thing or two about bud? i feel as if you have no clue, never ingested or smoked bud and talk straight out your ass. probably the nerd at school who so desperately wants to be cool that he'll lie his way into any clique but in the end everyone see's through his bullshit ass lies.

You tattoo little kids, then? Because that little ghost or grim reaper with a hatchet look like a children's doodle.

koriwhat
04-22-2014, 04:15 PM
You tattoo little kids, then? Because that little ghost or grim reaper with a hatchet look like a children's doodle.

i really don't care about your critique... really. what i want to see if how good of a job you can do but you'll never ever get close to a tattoo machine, you'll just keep acting like a knowitall. in the end, you know nothing and it shows with every post you leave here on ST.

if i am not mistaken, this thread isn't about what i do as a profession, it is about whether or not ingesting bud will give you a stronger high than smoking bud. well, you don't know shit about that either. prove me wrong troll.

Fpoonsie
04-22-2014, 04:22 PM
rofl. Aw, koriwhat.

I missed you, brah.

Katherine Robinson
04-22-2014, 04:23 PM
i really don't care about your critique... really. what i want to see if how good of a job you can do but you'll never ever get close to a tattoo machine, you'll just keep acting like a knowitall. in the end, you know nothing and it shows with every post you leave here on ST.

if i am not mistaken, this thread isn't about what i do as a profession, it is about whether or not ingesting bud will give you a stronger high than smoking bud. well, you don't know shit about that either. prove me wrong troll.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what a hatchet should look like and what would pass as a quality work of art. Neither of which you are capably of producing on skin, it seems.

POPownsJackson
04-22-2014, 04:29 PM
Katherin is right about what she is say on tattoo skill. If koriwhat is tattoo picture of dick instead it look much better since not much skill involved in drawing penis.

koriwhat
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what a hatchet should look like and what would pass as a quality work of art. Neither of which you are capably of producing on skin, it seems.

do you deflect this much in every thread you're wrong in? get back on the subject homie.

i'm over the whole tattoo thing already... at the end of the day, you don't pay my bills so let's get back to what this thread is about. ST isn't about me even though you trolls definitely try to make it that way for some reason.

koriwhat
Katherin is right about what she is say on tattoo skill. If koriwhat is tattoo picture of dick instead it look much better since not much skill involved in drawing penis.

chump is right you dumbass english good before english bad now. dumb troll dumber.

koriwhat
04-22-2014, 04:31 PM
rofl. Aw, koriwhat.

I missed you, brah.

what's to miss? lol!

Katherine Robinson
04-22-2014, 04:34 PM
do you deflect this much in every thread you're wrong in? get back on the subject homie.

i'm over the whole tattoo thing already... at the end of the day, you don't pay my bills so let's get back to what this thread is about. ST isn't about me even though you trolls definitely try to make it that way for some reason.

Do you care this kid can do better than you?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/04/16/article-1266581-0928A12D000005DC-676_468x549.jpg

koriwhat
04-22-2014, 04:37 PM
Do you care this kid can do better than you?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/04/16/article-1266581-0928A12D000005DC-676_468x549.jpg

not at all... that would be badass in my opinion and i can't wait to see what the lil lady can do in 10 yrs. there's always someone out there you can't catch up to so i choose to keep learning and battle myself, not try to catch up with the jones'.

again, deflecting from the subject of this thread KH. i am still waiting for your set in stone opinions of ingesting vs smoking bud. i need to be educated! please educate me because your word is what i trust and believe in.

POPownsJackson
04-22-2014, 04:37 PM
chump is right you dumbass english good before english bad now. dumb troll dumber.
chump is always try and troll me but I is forgive him. For you I post helping criticism please don't take wrong way.

Katherine Robinson
04-22-2014, 04:38 PM
not at all... that would be badass in my opinion and i can't wait to see what the lil lady can do in 10 yrs. there's always someone out there you can't catch up to so i choose to keep learning and battle myself, not try to catch up with the jones'.

again, deflecting from the subject of this thread KH. i am still waiting for your set in stone opinions of ingesting vs smoking bud. i need to be educated! please educate me because your word is what i trust and believe in.

I'm sure she could draw a hatchet already.

koriwhat
04-22-2014, 04:39 PM
I'm sure she could draw a hatchet already.

and i'm sure you know nothing, especially when it comes to this threads subject.

koriwhat
04-22-2014, 04:41 PM
chump is always try and troll me but I is forgive him. For you I post helping criticism please don't take wrong way.

when i read your posts all i can think of is a wannabe dreadlocked white dude trying to speak like a jamaican and claiming to be rastafarian. both are a joke!

sook
04-22-2014, 04:45 PM
lol what the fuck is going on? What does this have to do with OP?

koriwhat
04-22-2014, 04:47 PM
lol what the fuck is going on? What does this have to do with OP?

nothing... these trolls have no spines so they try to deflect from the thread's subject. trolls will be trolls.

Katherine Robinson
04-22-2014, 04:53 PM
and i'm sure you know nothing, especially when it comes to this threads subject.

I know an adequately accurate hatchet etched into skin when I see one.

koriwhat
04-22-2014, 04:54 PM
I know an adequately accurate hatchet etched into skin when I see one.

circles... keep on runnin'!

Katherine Robinson
04-22-2014, 04:55 PM
circles... keep on runnin'!

A circle is something I would wager you have trouble drawing.

koriwhat
04-22-2014, 04:58 PM

a circle is something i would wager your basement dwelling ass has never attempted to run. btw, have you eaten any edibles lately? did they give you a same high? i bet they did, right?

Katherine Robinson
04-22-2014, 05:00 PM
a circle is something i would wager your basement dwelling ass has never attempted to run. btw, have you eaten any edibles lately? did they give you a same high? i bet they did, right?

I wonder how much skin you've ruined so far...

hater
04-22-2014, 05:02 PM
what this kid was nigerian student or some shit right?

I seen some nigerian students do some stupid shit sober, with a little bit of alcohol I seen african students act a complete fool and easily flirt with disaster.

Not surprising a little weed did a number on this poor fella.

koriwhat
04-22-2014, 05:03 PM

plenty! and plenty more to come!

i wonder how many more opinions you have on subjects you know nothing about?

lakerhaterade
04-22-2014, 05:04 PM

:lmao Cold as fuck...

Katherine Robinson
04-22-2014, 05:05 PM
plenty! and plenty more to come!

i wonder how many more opinions you have on subjects you know nothing about?

Nary an opinion, simply a fact from an unbiased stance. You cannot draw a hatchet, or at the very least you did not correctly draw one in that instance. Seeing that you have a history of bad "artwork", I can only assume that is the limits of your ability.

koriwhat
04-22-2014, 05:08 PM
Nary an opinion, simply a fact from an unbiased stance. You cannot draw a hatchet, or at the very least you did not correctly draw one in that instance. Seeing that you have a history of bad "artwork", I can only assume that is the limits of your ability.

nary? another of THREAD's lonely pawns... i wonder how much you use that word outside of ST.

anyhow, seeing how you know nothing about nothing, it's no wonder you think circles are easy to draw and or especially easy to tattoo. lol!

back to the subject at hand KH... ingesting vs smoking. both are the same, right? can i ever get a clear answer out of you or are you going to keep being the little bitch you are?

Katherine Robinson
04-22-2014, 05:09 PM
nary? another of THREAD's lonely pawns... i wonder how much you use that word outside of ST.

anyhow, seeing how you know nothing about nothing, it's no wonder you think circles are easy to draw and or especially easy to tattoo. lol!

back to the subject at hand KH... ingesting vs smoking. both are the same, right? can i ever get a clear answer out of you or are you going to keep being the little bitch you are?

It's a word in the dictionary, another for you would be inept.

in·ept
iˈnept/
adjective

having or showing no skill; clumsy.

koriwhat
04-22-2014, 05:16 PM
It's a word in the dictionary, another for you would be inept.

in·ept
iˈnept/
adjective

having or showing no skill; clumsy.

you're too smart... considering i never debated whether or not "nary" was/is a word in the dictionary.

the only thing i have debated, or tried to, with you is on the subject of ingesting vs smoking bud and whether the high's are different. you seem to be a knowitall but have no clue so i am giving you the platform to get in depth and prove your point. it won't happen though, because just like trolls before you, you'll sing the same tune, deflect and keep running in circles.

Katherine Robinson
04-22-2014, 05:20 PM
you're too smart... considering i never debated whether or not "nary" was/is a word in the dictionary.

the only thing i have debated, or tried to, with you is on the subject of ingesting vs smoking bud and whether the high's are different. you seem to be a knowitall but have no clue so i am giving you the platform to get in depth and prove your point. it won't happen though, because just like trolls before you, you'll sing the same tune, deflect and keep running in circles.

Words in the dictionary are there to use, just like tutorials on how to draw a hatchet are there to use for you.

Here, practice on paper before skin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yA9Qay6bLk

Two10Whitey
04-22-2014, 05:25 PM
who the fuck are you and who the fuck is ronnie?

:lmao
Eminem - Stan

koriwhat
04-22-2014, 08:40 PM
:lmao
Eminem - Stan

i wouldn't know... real rap doesn't consist of bleach blonde highlights and a pale face.

sook
04-22-2014, 08:52 PM
KR = Sybok imo

Leetonidas
04-23-2014, 11:03 AM
I don't think DMC is katy-girl tbh could be wrong though