And just like this regular season IMO

Kool Bob Love
04-17-2014, 10:15 PM
http://www.bubblews.com/assets/images/news/638298120_1366674341.jpg

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-17-2014, 10:19 PM
Just like last year, IMO.

And just like this regular season IMO

Maybe. But we won't win it without either Parker or Ginobili stepping up.

Chinook
04-17-2014, 10:39 PM

!

DesignatedT
04-17-2014, 11:22 PM
Lol ok.

KL2
04-17-2014, 11:24 PM
Kawhi is starting to become a play maker.

kskonn
04-18-2014, 09:37 AM
I have a gut feeling that Ginobli will have one last run in him, He knows he is done and will want to go out with a valiant effort. I also have a gut feeling that Mills and Bellinili will have a number of game changing performances. Just my humble opinion.

wtgspurs
04-18-2014, 11:47 AM
!
And we wont make it past 1st round with Leonard

04-18-2014, 01:16 PM
Lol ok.

04-18-2014, 01:19 PM
Tony, Tim, and Manu are all relatively rested. How awesome would it be for them all to have a throwback run(we'll I guess, not so throwback with Tony, just back to last season)

Or Maybe they all have a throwback series, and then Kawhi has a great finals series and wins finals MVP :lol

Spur|n|Austin
04-18-2014, 01:59 PM

Huh? I think we need him..

wtgspurs
04-18-2014, 02:07 PM
Huh? I think we need him..
I meant to say WITHOUT haha

Chinook
04-18-2014, 02:15 PM

The Spurs would beat Dallas without Leonard. It's absurd to think they wouldn't. Dallas is about the only team the Spurs can beat without a couple of their best players.

My post wasn't really endorsing Scrub's take, as I think people keep downplaying Green's importance to the team, especially against some of the teams the Spurs might have to face. Rather, I was referring to Scrub getting bolded out of nowhere.

04-18-2014, 02:43 PM
The Spurs would beat Dallas without Leonard. It's absurd to think they wouldn't. Dallas is about the only team the Spurs can beat without a couple of their best players.

My post wasn't really endorsing Scrub's take, as I think people keep downplaying Green's importance to the team, especially against some of the teams the Spurs might have to face. Rather, I was referring to Scrub getting bolded out of nowhere.
When did he get bonded? I thought the mods were gone.

Chinook
04-18-2014, 03:03 PM

Can't say for sure, but definitely after Bruno peaced. Within a week.

G-Dawgg
04-18-2014, 03:11 PM
I feel like Patty Mills is going to be a big factor...

SpursFan86
04-18-2014, 03:31 PM
Can't say for sure, but definitely after Bruno peaced. Within a week.

Hasn't Bruno been gone for a while? Pretty sure he got bolded within the past week or 2...I don't know though, I don't really pay attention to those things a whole lot tbh.

Brazil
04-18-2014, 03:40 PM

Kori after he asked

Chinook
04-18-2014, 03:40 PM
Hasn't Bruno been gone for a while? Pretty sure he got bolded within the past week or 2...I don't know though, I don't really pay attention to those things a whole lot tbh.

Yeah. I brought up Bruno since he was the last active moderator I remember. I don't care too much about bolding, but it's just weird to see some activity on that front after months of mod silence.

Brazil
04-18-2014, 03:41 PM
Joke aside it would be pretty awesome Kawhi getting a fmvp

letmk
04-18-2014, 04:09 PM
I would love to see Kawhi take the initiative to be aggressive and creative on offense in the first round. That him playing like he is the best player on the court is crucial for the Spurs in the later rounds.

Arcadian
04-18-2014, 04:14 PM
What a bold prediction! No shit, they're the two best players on the team period.

james evans
04-18-2014, 04:44 PM
hopefully parker plays to win this year instead of trying to win another finals mvp. not even gonna mention the guy in my avatar, but if he starts passing the ball to players not on his team, i woulnd't be shocked.

BackHome
04-18-2014, 06:46 PM
I have a gut feeling that Ginobli will have one last run in him, He knows he is done and will want to go out with a valiant effort. I also have a gut feeling that Mills and Bellinili will have a number of game changing performances. Just my humble opinion.

That's my fear because when he tries to do to much he makes dumb mistakes. All I want from him is to play hard defense, rebound, and on offense just go with the flow.

rasuo214
04-18-2014, 07:11 PM
Kawhi has been a big factor the last 2 months but the Spurs will need all 4, they can't just rely on Kawhi and Duncan to carry the team.

TimmyDuncan21
04-19-2014, 04:45 PM
I think Marco will play better than Manu in the playoffs...

and Tony parker didnt do shit in the finals last year.

SequSpur
04-19-2014, 07:43 PM
Kawhi is an allstar

Mark in Austin
04-19-2014, 08:28 PM

I'll settle for Parker not getting injured (like he was in the finals last year) and Manu playing at the same level he has all season (NOT like the turnover machine he was in the finals last year.) It took a lot of bad shit to happen for the Spurs to lose last year. If Manu and Tony had just average finals last year, the Spurs win.

TimmyDuncan21
04-19-2014, 10:40 PM
I'll settle for Parker not getting injured (like he was in the finals last year) and Manu playing at the same level he has all season (NOT like the turnover machine he was in the finals last year.) It took a lot of bad shit to happen for the Spurs to lose last year. If Manu and Tony had just average finals last year, the Spurs win.

Lol Tony was hurt? No No... he just played with no heart.

Mark in Austin
04-19-2014, 10:53 PM
Lol Tony was hurt? No No... he just played with no heart.

Not sure if serious...

TimmyDuncan21
04-19-2014, 11:01 PM
Not sure if serious...

You can think the reason he didnt show up when the team needed him the most was an injury if you want...

Timmy was worn down and tired and old but still was playing great like a true champion.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
04-20-2014, 12:15 AM
You can think the reason he didnt show up when the team needed him the most was an injury if you want...

Timmy was worn down and tired and old but still was playing great like a true champion.

Ummm, do you remember him at the end of game 6? He played huge to give the Spurs the lead, that is until Pop decided to show off his arrogance by taking Duncan out. Parker played his butt off, had that huge game 1 shot at the shot clock buzzer to steal one in Miami, and he did it while not being close to 100%. Anybody who blames Parker is dumb, there is one person to blame, and one person only, and that's Pop. Sure Ginobili played bad, but at least he was great in game 5 and he should not have had the opportunity to screw it up in OT. That was all Pop and his arrogance.

rmt
04-20-2014, 12:27 AM
Ummm, do you remember him at the end of game 6? He played huge to give the Spurs the lead, that is until Pop decided to show off his arrogance by taking Duncan out. Parker played his butt off, had that huge game 1 shot at the shot clock buzzer to steal one in Miami, and he did it while not being close to 100%. Anybody who blames Parker is dumb, there is one person to blame, and one person only, and that's Pop. Sure Ginobili played bad, but at least he was great in game 5 and he should not have had the opportunity to screw it up in OT. That was all Pop and his arrogance.

So explain why Parker was chucking to the tune of 6 of 23 (an atrocious 23%) in game 6 when TD and Leonard were shooting 62% and 64% respectively. He was chucking to get the FMVP before securing the championship.

wildchild
04-20-2014, 08:51 AM
Leonard is the player who brings energy/heart/determination -whatever you want to call it- to this team and will fight for every loose ball and rebound going. But the Spurs really need Tim-Tony-Manu healthy and playing great at the same time to win in playoffs.

apalisoc_9
08-08-2015, 06:18 PM
Kawhi ends winning FMVP and TD is TD..

Porker fans in this thread :lmao

Didn't even need parker

Media generated fans..Big 3 fans :lmao

AFMadison
08-08-2015, 06:37 PM
Kawhi ends winning FMVP and TD is TD..

Porker fans in this thread :lmao

Didn't even need parker

Media generated fans..Big 3 fans :lmao

Bad day?

BD24
08-08-2015, 06:38 PM
Bad day?
Yea, hes having a bad meltdown man. Maybe he finally tried to make the move on his Aunt and she turned him down. Not sure.