PDA

View Full Version : Am I a bad person?

Stinky Paki
04-18-2014, 12:47 AM
So recently I was up for a promotion in my company that I've been working at for a few years. First, I had to interview with the hiring manager. After re-reading the Art of War and memorizing the 9 different terrains of warfare, I was able to strategically manipulate her and land the job. But there was one problem, there were two software programs I had to know in order to succeed when in fact I had lied to the manager about my knowledge of the programs.

There was only one solution. I hired somebody to do the work for me and when my boss would come in to check on me, I would throw him into the closet and pretend to be working on it myself. Now, I worked him so hard that his wife eventually cheated/divorced him, took the kids/house, you know....the whole shabang. But it didn't matter. I was going to rise to the top of the corporate ladder at all costs. He also started developing health problems due to starvation since I didn't let him take off for lunch. Fucking bastard almost got me sick.

Now once I finally started to learn the program by blatantly copying everything he did, his role was now useless. Since he was a foreigner, I told him that in America we like to joke about money and that he would be receiving nothing for his work. I also had him secretly killed and the body disposed of after I got my next promotion. Since he was dying of starvation anyway, I didn't really see the problem.

Do you guys think I did anything wrong here?

Trainwreck2100
04-18-2014, 01:11 AM
So you're Walmart?

Thebesteva
04-18-2014, 01:14 AM
So you're Walmart?

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/48697599.jpg

Nbadan
04-18-2014, 01:49 AM
You should incorporate...

Franklin
04-18-2014, 09:23 AM
Compared to beating your women to life support and blowing up cars & killing innocent citizens, letting a dying modern-day slave die is probably the least evil a Paki could commit. Welcome back, Harlem, where's your "I'm gay" 2.0 thread?

Avante
04-18-2014, 09:26 AM
I can't believe I actually read that immature bullshit.

Sybok
04-18-2014, 09:57 AM

Like you have better things to do. How's that crackerjack SIL of yours? He still "borrowing" cigarette money by she-proxy?

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-18-2014, 10:14 AM
^:lmao

Leetonidas
04-18-2014, 10:18 AM

pedophile :lol

Avante
04-18-2014, 10:36 AM
Like you have better things to do. How's that crackerjack SIL of yours? He still "borrowing" cigarette money by she-proxy?

So far it appears shoveling up my dogs shit would be a better thing to do than reading your junior high bullshit. Dude, we aren't 14 here, ok?

Avante
04-18-2014, 10:37 AM
pedophile :lol

You see a sick ass pedophile you blow his fucking brain out. That's my stance why ignore it?

Leetonidas
04-18-2014, 10:39 AM
Then go look in the mirror and get it over with

The Gemini Method
04-18-2014, 10:40 AM
a' salaam

Leetonidas
04-18-2014, 10:40 AM
You sound like those sick fucks on Wilkos who claim how sick and disgusting it is to molest kids and how they would never harm their own children or any children and then they get exposed on the lie detector and still try to stand by their bullshit. Difference is you admitted to banging an underage girl and then try to rationalize it by saying :cry everyone was doing it :cry

you sicken me