PDA

View Full Version : OT: Harlem's Poster of the Season (posthumously)

Sybok
04-18-2014, 09:39 AM
Harlem is gone... he's in a better place now. Sometimes the lord calls the good ones early.

In his absence, here's the Poster of the Season awards he sent to me before he croa... errr... passed.

1. Spurraider21 Harlem loved Philo like a son. He always brings the discussion to a higher level

2. let's be honest... no one can follow the act of the above poster... so even though Harlem had more posters in his list... I will truncate it to save forum space.

Worst....

1. Harlem listed himself here as a final gesture of good will, but I will just leave it be.

Sybok
04-18-2014, 09:58 AM
yeah I kind of lost interest about 25% of the way though it...

Dex
04-18-2014, 10:09 AM
http://oi58.tinypic.com/2ebbrd2.jpg

King Emmanuel
04-18-2014, 10:12 AM
maybe he won't meltdown not that he's #1? :wtf

spurraider21
04-18-2014, 10:39 AM
DMC disguising his own top poster's list as a joke HH list. in reality, he knows that he and I are the two residents Philo's of this board, see the Steph Curry thread if you don't believe me. I thinks he sees some of himself in me. He's a seasoned physicist, I'm still a student, but also currently majoring in the sciences. While the Philo in him is still pent up after all these years, leading him to be posting on ST in a never-ending argumentative form, I will eventually be joining a working field where I can channel my inner Philo so in years to come I won't have to do the same. Probably annoys him, that somebody is willing to go to the same lengths as he is in an argument.

I appreciate the sentiment :toast

The Gemini Method
04-18-2014, 10:42 AM
Spurraider gets my endorsement--nigga brings it most of the time. HH would be proud. Nigga probably would play Boyz II Men It's So Hard To Say Goodbye and weep generously. Ferreals.

Brazil
04-18-2014, 10:44 AM
The best at philo is still DPG IMHO he literally invented it.

i learned to never engage dpg in a long back and forth, he's gonna blow your mind...you won't even remember what was the topic after a while

no offense but you guys are small fries

The Gemini Method
04-18-2014, 11:00 AM
Yo Brazzy what's Philo? Is that the Greek pastry dough you're referring to?

Sybok
04-18-2014, 01:25 PM
http://oi58.tinypic.com/2ebbrd2.jpg

Pretty much