PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Monsters

Pages : [1] 2

Avante
04-18-2014, 08:00 PM
At first I was thinking.."are you kidding me"....as our rednecks roamed the hills looking for weird creatures, then I got hooked. What a cool show.

I have a ton of old recordings done by those old Appalachian singers and players, talk about weird and violent, wow!

This guy recorded a dozen tunes back in 1927, then we don't hear of him again until the 60's. The classic....high and lonesome..hillbillie sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxkSuBhzHqg

While Hazel Dickens is the queen of the Appalachian players this guy is the king. Bob Dylan a huge fan of his.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a54Nz6aYYY

russellgoat
04-21-2014, 01:20 AM
At first I was thinking.."are you kidding me"....as our rednecks roamed the hills looking for weird creatures, then I got hooked. What a cool show.

I have a ton of old recordings done by those old Appalachian singers and players, talk about weird and violent, wow!

This guy recorded a dozen tunes back in 1927, then we don't hear of him again until the 60's. The classic....high and lonesome..hillbillie sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxkSuBhzHqg

While Hazel Dickens is the queen of the Appalachian players this guy is the king. Bob Dylan a huge fan of his.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a54Nz6aYYY

pedophile

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 09:10 AM
pedophile

You don't even know what the word means.
You should be ashamed of yourself for accusing anyone of that who really isn't one.
Those who accuse wrongly are as bad or worse than the actual offenders.
:nope

cantthinkofanything
04-21-2014, 09:15 AM
You should be ashamed of yourself for accusing anyone of that who really isn't one.

Bum fucker

mrsmaalox
04-21-2014, 09:53 AM

Funny I've never seen you chastise the Ambiguously Gay Duo for all the times they've called Chump a pedo..... Oh that's right, it's because you're "neutral" :rolleyes

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 10:45 AM
Funny I've never seen you chastise the Ambiguously Gay Duo for all the times they've called Chump a pedo..... Oh that's right, it's because you're "neutral" :rolleyesWhat do you mean, "Ambiguously"?

cantthinkofanything
04-21-2014, 10:50 AM
What do you mean, "Ambiguously"?

It means you can give hand jobs with either hand.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 11:58 AM
Funny I've never seen you chastise the Ambiguously Gay Duo for all the times they've called Chump a pedo..... Oh that's right, it's because you're "neutral" :rolleyes

Then you obviously haven't been reading much.
And that, dear one, is your fault.
I've criticized, as well as lauded, just about everyone on here, including you, and them.
I don't choose sides based on personalities. I choose sides based on issues.
And that is the true neutrality of the matter.
I also try not to insult unless whomever insults first.
However, when it comes to "confirmed trolls", I disrespect them totally. Why? Because they either are completely ignorant, or they have no conscience and respect.

hehateme
04-21-2014, 12:01 PM
Then you obviously haven't been reading much.
And that, dear one, is your fault.
I've criticized, as well as lauded, just about everyone on here, including you, and them.
I don't choose sides based on personalities. I choose sides based on issues.
And that is the true neutrality of the matter.
I also try not to insult unless whomever insults first.
However, when it comes to "confirmed trolls", I disrespect them totally. Why? Because they either are completely ignorant, or they have no conscience and respect.

Look at Xmas...the fucking U.N. of Spurstalk. All talk, no action.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 12:03 PM
Look at Xmas...the fucking U.N. of Spurstalk. All talk, no action.

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Apparently it bothers you a lot.
Did I step on a toe?
:lol

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 01:22 PM

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry "I only approve of ONE pedophile on this board!"

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 01:37 PM
:lmao

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 02:23 PM
:lmao:lmao

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 02:30 PM

Not exactly sure who the "duo" is that you are referring to.
Are you?

mrsmaalox
04-21-2014, 04:03 PM
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry "I only approve of ONE pedophile on this board!"

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

No I don't approve of any pedophiles anywhere. And you can look back at every one of my posts in the multitude of threads on that subject that have shown up here over the years to confirm that. And as soon as you show me a post on this site where Chump has admitted/alluded to anything resembling that kind of behavior (like how Avante did in a thread he started about himself) I will jump onto your anti-pedo Chump bandwagon. Now before xmas1997's asscrack gets all steamed up over me "siding" with Chump, I'm just saying I haven't seen anything from him that justifies that, but if it exists I'd love to see it. So to me it just looks like the steatorrhea that you spew on a regular basis around here. I mean come on, there are plenty of reasons to dislike Chump without making stuff up.

mrsmaalox
04-21-2014, 04:03 PM
Not exactly sure who the "duo" is that you are referring to.
Are you?

You know exactly who I'm referring to.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 04:07 PM
You know exactly who I'm referring to.

Oh, you must mean ClipperNation and Blake. They are confirmed trolls.

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 04:07 PM
Funny , I always claimed to be neutral - but would always - defend the chump troll gang and would make snide remarks behind other posters backs that were not on the e-gang - but the nerve of someone else to claim neutrality when I am the only neutral person here! ...Of course calling someone ambiguously gay - is just a "neutral" remark! The fact that I condone and actually encourage people to label Avante a pedo - while being upset when others call chumpie a pedo - is also part of my "neutrality":rolleyes Let me just go "up" my "loser @ life meds" - that'll make things clearer!!!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 04:12 PM
No I don't approve of any pedophiles anywhere. And you can look back at every one of my posts in the multitude of threads on that subject that have shown up here over the years to confirm that. And as soon as you show me a post on this site where Chump has admitted/alluded to anything resembling that kind of behavior (like how Avante did in a thread he started about himself) I will jump onto your anti-pedo Chump bandwagon. Now before xmas1997's asscrack gets all steamed up over me "siding" with Chump, I'm just saying I haven't seen anything from him that justifies that, but if it exists I'd love to see it. So to me it just looks like the steatorrhea that you spew on a regular basis around here. I mean come on, there are plenty of reasons to dislike Chump without making stuff up.

My asscrack? :lmao
How on earth do you know anything about that?
And since you don't seem capable of reading, then you wouldn't know I have actually sided with Chump as much as I have with SBM and SA210.
How is it you negate where I came down hard on them for giving Chump such a hard time?
Seems to me you are the hypocrite here.

Blake
04-21-2014, 04:13 PM

You confirmed you yourself are a troll.

mrsmaalox
04-21-2014, 04:13 PM

Ah so you can't show me? I figured. And for your information I have NEVER claimed to be neutral to anything here. That is ANOTHER thing you made up to satisfy yourself---again if you can show me where I made such a claim I will publically digress. But you can't :)

Blake
04-21-2014, 04:15 PM
What do you mean, "Ambiguously"?

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 04:17 PM
You confirmed you yourself are a troll.

I didn't expect you to understand this statement. It takes a modicum of something called intelligence, something you lack.
And that is why I wasn't addressing you. It went right over your head.

mrsmaalox
04-21-2014, 04:17 PM
My asscrack? :lmao
How on earth do you know anything about that?
And since you don't seem capable of reading, then you wouldn't know I have actually sidded with Chump as much as I have with SBM and SA210.
How is it you negate where I came down hard on them for giving Chump such a hard time?
Seems to me you are the hypocrite here.

Fine. I've missed something here then and I'm not afraid to admit it. So will you please show me where you "came down hard" on them? Just for my own info and I swear I won't "negate" it ever again. But you can't, can you? :)

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 04:18 PM
So to me it just looks like the steatorrhea that you spew on a regular basis around here.:lol Sick medical burn.
I mean come on, there are plenty of reasons to dislike Chump without making stuff up.:toast

I believe SBM and SA210's main problem is I didn't whine and bitch that people were calling Avante a pedo after his admitted participation in the human trafficking and sex trade. Those two believe my power over them extends to everyone else on the board. It's cute.

They mad, but they are free to continue to snitch out those who call Avante names. Personally I think he kind of likes it, judging from the way he is always ready to talk about it at length.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 04:25 PM
Fine. I've missed something here then and I'm not afraid to admit it. So will you please show me where you "came down hard" on them? Just for my own info and I swear I won't "negate" it ever again. But you can't, can you? :)

Ask Chump. I'm sure he remembers. But it's been a while. It was around the time I first mentioned my neutrality.
Since then I've steered clear of that feud because I refuse to be drawn into taking sides on the issue.
You've probably missed the times I've lauded you too. That was when Koolaid got all pissy at me for doing so and accused me of trying to get on your good side to get a piece of ass!.
It's okay. I'm used to having my statements distorted and twisted around here to suit others ends, Blake does it all the time, as do you, CN, and others.

Blake
04-21-2014, 04:29 PM

So you think slander can actually be worse than pedophilia.

Neat.

mrsmaalox
04-21-2014, 04:31 PM
Ask Chump. I'm sure he remembers. But it's been a while. It was around the time I first mentioned my neutrality.
Since then I've steered clear of that feud because I refuse to be drawn into taking sides on the issue.
You've probably missed the times I've lauded you too. That was when Koolaid got all pissy at me for doing so and accused me of trying to get on your good side to get a piece of ass!.
It's okay. I'm used to having my statements distorted and twisted around here to suit others ends, Blake does it all the time, as do you, CN, and others.

Why should I ask Chump? I wouldn't refer you to anyone else if you question anything I've said, why would you? Is it because you can't show me what you claim exists? That's pretty much what I thought.

ChumpDumper
Ask Chump. I'm sure he remembers.I can't say I have ever seen you come down hard on SA210 or SBM tbh.

It's OK to have favorites.

Blake

:cry poor strawman

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 04:33 PM
I can't say I have ever seen you come down hard on SA210 or SBM tbh.

Then ask them if I have. I know they remember it and it's in these threads somewhere in the past.
We had quite an argument over it.
Surprised you don't remember. Selective memory, maybe?

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 04:33 PM
Why should I ask Chump? I wouldn't dare. I spend all my time here defending the Pedo - and I will not ever go against him!

Blake
04-21-2014, 04:34 PM
I didn't expect you to understand this statement. It takes a modicum of something called intelligence, something you lack.
And that is why I wasn't addressing you. It went right over your head.

No it didn't. You said you are a troll, plain as day.

something along the lines of "I fight trolls by trolling."

Blake
04-21-2014, 04:35 PM
Then ask them if I have.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 04:35 PM
Poor strawman

Another term you have no conception of, though you are fond of accusing others of it anyway.

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 04:36 PM
Then ask them if I have. I know they remember it and it's in these threads somewhere in the past.

Why waste your time xmas?

Why does it matter what an unhappy inebriated, fat, hideous depressed, medicated pig of a person says about you?

Why defend your neutrality?

As if that word even existed in their universe...

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 04:36 PM
No it didn't. You said you are a troll, plain as day.

something along the lines of "I fight trolls by trolling."

Nice try, but it fails. Sorry about that.
You can stop melting down now.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 04:37 PM
Surprised you don't remember. Selective memory, maybe?Maybe you just never had that kind of disagreement.

Blake
04-21-2014, 04:37 PM
Another term you have no conception of, though you are fond of accusing others of it anyway.

It's almost like everything you say is the complete opposite of reality.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 04:38 PM
It's almost like everything you say is the complete opposite of reality.

That is your bizarro world, not mine.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 04:41 PM
Maybe you just never had that kind of disagreement.

Sure we did. SBM all but confirmed it just now.

By the way, on another occasion you asked me to post a pic of myself.
Did you see the link in Mouse' jam session thread?

Blake
04-21-2014, 04:41 PM
Nice try, but it fails. Sorry about that.
You can stop melting down now.

I can produce the quote. Everyone here knows I can.

You're just weird.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 04:42 PM
Sure we did. SBM all but confirmed it just now.So if he called me a pedo in this thread, you would come down so hard on him again, right?

Because that's an issue with you, right?

mrsmaalox
04-21-2014, 04:42 PM

Quite an argument? Hmmm, sounds like something that wouldn't be too difficult to find...

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 04:43 PM
I can produce the quote. Everyone here knows I can.

You're just weird.

I'm quite sure you can post something you make up, distort, and twist, which is you usual m.o.

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 04:44 PM
So if he called me a pedo in this thread, you would come down so hard on him again, right?

:cry:cry:cry:cry

"I just made up some stuff that Avante never said - to justify me calling him a pedo - but now I will cry like a nine year old bitch - because my pedo face has doomed me!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 04:45 PM
:cry:cry:cry:cry

"I just made up some stuff that Avante never said - to justify me calling him a pedo - but now I will cry like a nine year old bitch - because my pedo face has doomed me!!!!!!So it's happened twice now, xmas1997.

Are you going to come down hard on SBM for doing that?

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 04:46 PM
Quite an argument? Hmmm, sounds like something that wouldn't be too difficult to find...

Yes, if one had a mind to do such a thing, you could.
Surprised no one remembers except me, SBM, and SA210, but then we were the ones arguing with each other about Chump.
Anyway, this is useless and pointless as far as I am concerned.
It was what it was, an incident in time.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 04:46 PM
Incoming emoticons from SA210.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 04:47 PM
Yes, if one had a mind to do such a thing, you could.
Surprised no one remembers except me, SBM, and SA210, but then we were the ones arguing with each other about Chump.
Anyway, this is useless and pointless as far as I am concerned.
It was what it was, an incident in time.But it's happening right now, right in front of you.

What are you going to do about it?

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 04:48 PM
I'm quite sure you can post something you make up, distort, and twist, which is you usual m.o.

Hey xmas -

I guess today is....

"trolls ganging up on xmas day!!!!!!"

Some things never change -

remember this when everyone in the chumpie thread start feeling sorry and their bleeding vaginas has them posting about how unfair we are to "poor" chumpie....

here is the troll with his little gang - trying to troll circle - jerk you - for absolutely no reason -

other than their "sadist appetite"

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 04:48 PM
My Pre-fear of Chewy.

:rollin

Blake
04-21-2014, 04:49 PM

No, that's what you, sbm and the mute wookie do.

It's fascinating just how far you've distanced yourself from reality.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 04:49 PM
Hey xmas -

I guess today is....

remember this when everyone in the chumpie thread start feeling sorry and their bleeding vaginas has them posting about how unfair we are to "poor" chumpie....

here is the troll with his little gang - trying to troll circle - jerk you - for absolutely no reason -

:rollin:rollin:rollinlol SBM trying to distract xmas from the very issue xmas says is more important to him than individual posters.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 04:50 PM
So it's happened twice now, xmas1997.

Are you going to come down hard on SBM for doing that?

Nope, you three apparently love your little feud.
That is your threes creation.
I said my piece about it once already in another thread, or maybe very early in this one for all I know.
What's done is dne and I won't take sides on this issue since you three love slamming each other so much.
To each, his or her own.

ChumpDumper
:rollinlol called it

Too bad you can't post about crackpot conspiracy theories and cancer cures and poor L:crype.

silverblk mystix
No, all I care about is that a bull bangs my wife!

Blake
04-21-2014, 04:51 PM
Hey xmas -

I guess today is....

Now see, sbm made this up, but there will be no sign of xmas calling him out for it.

In fact, he will probably give him a thumbs up, as is his m.o.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 04:51 PM
I said my piece about it once already in another thread, or maybe very early in this one for all I know.
What's done is dne and I won't take sides on this issue since you three love slamming each other so much.
To each, his or her own.So the issue isn't important to you and you are giving SBM special treatment because of your personal relationship with him.

That is fine.

That is allowed.

But it isn't neutral.

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 04:52 PM
Quite an argument? Hmmm, sounds like I could up my loser @ life meds and hit the sauce again - hmmm - I wonder if this has anything to do with the hubby not having any interest in me anymore?

Blake
04-21-2014, 04:53 PM
To each, his or her own.

Unless someone calls Avante a pedo.

xmas1997
No, that's what you, sbm and the mute wookie do.

It's fascinating just how far you've distanced yourself from reality.

Odd ironic words coming from someone who never had a grasp of reality in the first place.
How can you write of someone else' reality when you aren't even aware of your own?
Must be awful lonely in your tiny little world disillusionment.
The village idiot utters again.

mrsmaalox
To each, his or her own.

How convenient :lol

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 04:54 PM
How convenient :lolHe seems to be just fine with SBM's personal attacks on you as well.

Just so not neutral.

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 04:55 PM
LOOK everyone, Kori sold me out! Here is more confirmation of my rat face on post #11! I hoped noone would see it in the NBA forum! lol

LINK: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228555

http://i57.tinypic.com/1zqq2oo.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/30jkvwg.jpg

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :rollin :rollin :rollin

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 04:55 PM
Depression will lift soon...more meds....more meds!!!! :lol

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 04:56 PM
So the issue isn't important to you and you are giving SBM special treatment because of your personal relationship with him.

That is fine.

That is allowed.

But it isn't neutral.

I'm giving you both equal treatment in case you didn't notice.
The difference is, you like to mince words, while SBM either tells it like it is, or makes up something new that gets to the crux of the matter instead of beating around the bush.

Blake
04-21-2014, 04:56 PM
Odd ironic words coming from someone who never had a grasp of reality in the first place.
How can you write of someone else' reality when you aren't even aware of your own?
Must be awful lonely in your tiny little world disillusionment.
The village idiot utters again.

We'll to have agree to disagree.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 04:57 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :rollin :rollin :rollinWell, you do know that posting and reposting pictures of a member of ST is a bannable offense.

One you and SBM did several hundred times.

So do you two insist that is me?

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 04:57 PM

Can't wait to see how he denies it is him....

is me...

not me...

is me....

not me....

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 04:58 PM

is me...

not me...

is me....

not me....

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

ChumpDumper
I'm giving you both equal treatment in case you didn't notice.
The difference is, you like to mince words, while SBM either tells it like it is, or makes up something new that gets to the crux of the matter instead of beating around the bush.Nope, I didn't call anyone anything in this thread.

SBM called me a pedo twice in this thread.

You let it slide. The issue isn't important to you. That is the crux of the matter.

ChumpDumper

is me...

not me...

is me....

not me....

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmaoAre you saying you have been posting and reposting my picture hundreds of times?

Yes or no.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 04:59 PM
He seems to be just fine with SBM's personal attacks on you as well.

Just so not neutral.

And do you wonder why?
Has she ever once said anything other than an insult to me?
No, she gets exactly what she deserves.
It's called karma.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 05:00 PM
And do you wonder why?
It's called karma.As long as you admit you are not neutral, you can feel any way you like.

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 05:00 PM
Nope, I didn't call anyone anything in this thread.

SBM called me a pedo twice.

You let it slide. The issue isn't important to you. That is the crux of the matter.

Reading comprehension issues?

Please post exactly where SBM quoted SBM calling you anything....

:corn:

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 05:01 PM
Will I meet SA210 like I said I would and wanted it on the record? Will I name a date/time/location of said meeting I said I would have?

Yes or no.

:lmao :rollin

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 05:01 PM
Reading comprehension issues?

Please post exactly where SBM quoted SBM calling you anything....

:corn:lol third person feigned ignorance.

What a coward you are, fraidy cop.

So have you been posting and reposting my picture hundreds of time?

Yes or no, pussy.

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 05:02 PM
:cry they made me run from my CONFIRMED rat face thread! :cry

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 05:02 PM

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 05:03 PM
Nope, I didn't call anyone anything in this thread.

SBM called me a pedo twice in this thread.

Not really. You do have selective memory.
You started it by calling Avante a pedophile.
You are just getting what you deserve.
You make a baseless accusation and don't expect it to backfire on you?
Then you not only have selective memory but you are naive too.
Karma.
You are perpetuating what you least want to perpetuate.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 05:03 PM
:lmaoHave you been posting and reposting my picture hundreds of times?

Yes or no.

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 05:04 PM
lol third person feigned ignorance.

What a coward you are, fraidy cop.

So have you been posting and reposting my picture hundreds of time?

Yes or no, pussy.

taste test confiiiirrrmmms!!!!!

yup

SALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 05:04 PM
Karma.
You are perpetuating what you least want to perpetuate.I am perpetuating the fact that you are not neutral.

Your lack of neutrality is coming back to bite you.

It's no big deal. I don't know why people would try to pretend to be neutral in the first place.

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 05:05 PM

yup

SALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tu

:rollin :rollin :rollin :lmao

silverblk mystix
Karma.
You are perpetuating what you least want to perpetuate.

Trolls cannot understand truth and logic xmas....

Chumpie got exactly what he paid for and it fuckin' burns him good!

ChumpDumper

yup

SALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmaoSo that's a yes?

You admit to posting and reposting the picture of another member of ST hundreds of times?

lol bannable

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 05:06 PM
Trolls cannot understand truth and logic xmas....

Chumpie got exactly what he paid for and it fuckin' burns him good!

:rollin:rollin:rollinlol if you admit you are posting and reposting the picture of another ST member hundreds of times, you are about to get what you paid for.

Are you admitting it?

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 05:08 PM
The only thing I ever have is going into snitch mode automatically when I get owned and trying desperately to scare people who will never be scared of my scared ass lol

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 05:08 PM

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 05:09 PM
:lmaolol you are too scared to even post actual words much less answer a simple yes or no question.

Did you post and repost the picture of another ST member hundreds of times?

Yes or no.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 05:09 PM
As long as you admit you are not neutral, you can feel any way you like.

And yes, between you, SBM, and SA21o I am strictly neutral.
You have admitted to me many times whenever I press you about it how much you love this argument and getting them to melt down.
Do you deny this?
At which point I finally gave up chiding any of you for what all three of you, and others who like getting involved, on this issue since it amuses you so much.
I maintain my neutrality on this issue and only defend my stance on it.

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 05:10 PM
I readily admit to never trying to get Johnsmith banned for doing exactly what I am accusing SBM of - but I will still urinate my panties and cry like a little whore - because my ratcoon face was exposed!!!! I will get someone banned sooner or later - because it is in my nature.... I am a little douche after all!

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 05:11 PM
Will I give a date/time/location to a meeting with SA210 that I said I would have and wanted on the record? This question needs to be answered, perhaps the Indisputable Truth thread should be bumped for all to see my original pants shitting incident on this lol

Will I give a date/time/location in my VERY next post?

Yes or no.

tick tock

mrsmaalox
04-21-2014, 05:13 PM
And do you wonder why?
It's called karma.

I've made personal attacks on you? Really? And I've insulted you? The only thing I have ever done is call you out on your hypocrisies :lol

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 05:13 PM
And yes, between you, SBM, and SA21o I am strictly neutral.
You have admitted to me many times whenever I press you about it how much you love this argument and getting them to melt down.
Do you deny this?
At which point I finally gave up chiding any of you for what all three of you, and others who like getting involved, on this issue since it amuses you so much.
I maintain my neutrality on this issue and only defend my stance on it.So the issues don't actually matter to you.

That's OK.

Just don't say they do.

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 05:14 PM
The only thing I have ever done is pop pills and be depressed while sucking at trolling :cry

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 05:14 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/23ihsnp.jpg

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 05:15 PM
I've made personal attacks on you? Really? And I've insulted you? The only thing I have ever done is call you out on your hypocrisies :lol

Ugggh

the worst kind of human being....

sits here on her fat ass and throws out all kinds of garbage -

yet when called out on it;

"oooh oooh - I never once....I never....oooh....I sit on the middle of the fence and never take sides...oooh ooohhh...."

fuckin horrible excuse for a human being.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 05:15 PM
lol SA210 and SBM can't answer a simple question.

Did you two post and repost the picture of another ST member hundreds of times?

Yes or no.

Don't be afraid. You're really two brave people behind those keyboards, aren't you?

Heroes, really.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 05:16 PM
However, Chump, if you are going to accuse someone of being a pedo, then you best be able and willing to take the backlash of others doing the same to you.
We all know, those of us with even a tiny amount of intelligence at all, that Avante is no pedo, the same as you are no pedo.
And you cannot judge a culture that is radically different than yours using your own standards.
You have to step outside the issue.
Thus we know that neither of you are pedos.
But as long as you perpetuate the myth, then it will always come back on you.
And the same goes for anyone else willing to jump off that cliff with you.

DJR210
04-21-2014, 05:17 PM

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 05:17 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/23ihsnp.jpg

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 05:18 PM
lol SA210 and SBM can't answer a simple question.

Did you two post and repost the picture of another ST member hundreds of times?

Yes or no.

Don't be afraid. You're really two brave people behind those keyboards, aren't you?

Heroes, really.

Here is a better question - don't be a pussy - and answer it simply -

yes or no

Is that your pic? Your face?

Yes or No -

Anything other than a yes or no - and you are full of shit and a pussy -

what would anyone be banned for - since this is your reason for whining - until you come out and say it is or is not your face.

Man up.

Yes

or

No

mrsmaalox
04-21-2014, 05:18 PM
Ugggh

the worst kind of human being....

sits here on her fat ass and throws out all kinds of garbage -

yet when called out on it;

"oooh oooh - I never once....I never....oooh....I sit on the middle of the fence and never take sides...oooh ooohhh...."

fuckin horrible excuse for a human being.

Where have I ever said I am middle of the fence and never take sides?! When? The only one who does that around here is xmas1997. Damn you sure do like to make shit up.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 05:19 PM
However, Chump, if you are going to accuse someone of being a pedo, then you best be able and willing to take the backlash of others doing the same to you.
We all know, those of us with even a tiny amount of intelligence at all, that Avante is no pedo, the same as you are no pedo.
And you cannot judge a culture that is radically different than yours using your own standards.
You have to step outside the issue.
Thus we know that neither of you are pedos.
But as long as you perpetuate the myth, then it will always come back on you.
And the same goes for anyone else willing to jump off that cliff with you.If you choose to ignore issues you claim to care about because you like one of the posters that is involved, then you best be able and willing to take the backlash of others calling you a hypocrite and not neutral at all.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 05:21 PM
Here is a better question - don't be a pussy - and answer it simply -

yes or no

Is that your pic? Your face?

Yes or No -

Anything other than a yes or no - and you are full of shit and a pussy -

what would anyone be banned for - since this is your reason for whining - until you come out and say it is or is not your face.

Man up.

Yes

or

NoYou said it was me.

Are you now walking back from that claim in fear like an enormous pussy?

Yes.

Yes you are.

lol fraidy cop

Hero takes a fall.

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 05:22 PM
Where have I ever said I am middle of the fence and never take sides?! When? The only one who does that around here is xmas1997. Damn you sure do like to make shit up.

Plenty of fuckin times miss depressed loser - plenty of times you tried playing that "neutral" card - all the while making your little snide remarks against those not with the troll crew -

then you deny it.

Pathetic.

Meds will never help you.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 05:22 PM

Don't play little miss innocent with me. It won't fly, and the posts are all there for posterity.
The only times I've ever attacked you is when you first attacked me.
And you can take that to the bank.
Despite that, I've lauded you on many occasions thus setting myself up to ridicule from other imbeciles because of such.
Can you admit to doing the same for me? The answer is no, you can't, even though we have agreed on many an issue or argument.
You, maam, you are the epitome of hypocrisy.
And if you can't see it, then you are blind.

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 05:24 PM
You said it was me.

Are you now walking back from that claim in fear like an enormous pussy?

Yes.

Yes you are.

lol fraidy cop

Hero takes a fall.

Called it.

Enormous pussy - wants to get others banned but does not have the balls to admit it is his ratcoon pedophile face.

If it is - then go cry and get me banned.

If that is your pic = own up to it - admit it -

then you got something.

If you don't have the balls to admit it is you -

STFU

and stop whining and trying to ban people for anything.

Pussy.

DJR210
04-21-2014, 05:28 PM
Don't play little miss innocent with me. It won't fly, and the posts are all there for posterity.
Despite that, I've lauded you on many occasions thus setting myself up to ridicule from other imbeciles because of such.
Can you admit to doing the same for me? The answer is no, you can't, even though we have agreed on many an issue or argument.

:lol Glen

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 05:30 PM
Called it.

Enormous pussy - wants to get others banned but does not have the balls to admit it is his ratcoon pedophile face.

then you got something.

STFU

Pussy.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 05:30 PM
If you choose to ignore issues you claim to care about because you like one of the posters that is involved, then you best be able and willing to take the backlash of others calling you a hypocrite and not neutral at all.

No, I've slammed all of you many a time for your baseless accusations of pedophilia.
It goes in one eye, and out the other, because all of you who do it, continue to do it.
My neutrality is with the personalities involved, not the issues.
It has always been such, and it always will be.
Thus I remain neutral to all three of you.
However I reserve the right to bash the trolls on here whenever, however I wish.
They have no decency, no conscience, and no moral fiber to speak of and get what they deserve.
I am just reflecting back onto them what they spew out to everyone else.
And since they are trolls, then what I am doing IS NOT trolling, it is BASHING trolls, that simple.
Did you get that simple distinction, Blake, or did it go over your head again?

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 05:32 PM

Bam!!!! Truth fuckin bombs!!!!!

?Same fuckin m.o. with SA210 and with SBM - we never insulted her or even cared if she existed - yet she continuously made the little snide remarks against us -

then -

feigns surprise whe she is fired upon! "oooh - me? - I don't take sides!!! oohhh - why me I'm innocent!!!"

Hypocrite loser lazy ass wife who lets her husband work his life away while she stays on the sauce and flirts with internet strangers and then takes vacations on the hubbies hard earned sweat!

kill yourself!

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 05:33 PM

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 05:33 PM
:lmao :lmao

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 05:34 PM

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 05:35 PM
Called it.

then you got something.

STFU

Pussy. THE BACKDOWN

lol

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 05:36 PM
I BACKED DOWN Again

lol

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 05:37 PM
Will I meet Sa210 like I said I would?

Here comes...

THE BACKDOWN

lol

ChumpDumper

?Same fuckin m.o. with SA210 and with SBM - we never insulted her or even cared if she existed - yet she continuously made the little snide remarks against us -

then -

feigns surprise whe she is fired upon! "oooh - me? - I don't take sides!!! oohhh - why me I'm innocent!!!"

Hypocrite loser lazy ass wife who lets her husband work his life away while she stays on the sauce and flirts with internet strangers and then takes vacations on the hubbies hard earned sweat!

kill yourself! THE MELTDOWN

lol

mrsmaalox

I admit I've been rude to you but never have I made a personal attack or insult on you. NEVER. And the only issue I've has ever addressed is your supposed neutrality. Not "lauding" you back when you've "lauded" me isn't an insult or hypocrisy, it just means I don't give a ff about your "compliments".

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 05:38 PM
Tough day for hero fraidy cop.

lol

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 05:39 PM
:lol Glen

And???????????
Since you have proven yourself to be a consummate troll, then what is your problem?
Life not dealing you a fair set of cards?
I ask these questions because you never have anything positive to contribute.
You are just a poor sad excuse for a human being apparently.
Either that, or you have no sense of humor whatsoever.
I have nothing to hide, and never had.
So I repeat, and??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Chewbacca
Will I meet Sa210 like I said I would?

lol

DJR210
And???????????
Since you have proven yourself to be a consummate troll, then what is your problem?
Life not dealing you a fair set of cards?
I ask these questions because you never have anything positive to contribute.
You are just a poor sad excuse for a human being apparently.
Either that, or you have no sense of humor whatsoever.
I have nothing to hide, and never had.
So I repeat, and??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 05:40 PM
SA210 can ask me himself.

lol

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 05:42 PM
I admit I've been rude to you but never have I made a personal attack or insult on you. NEVER. And the only issue I've has ever addressed is your supposed neutrality. Not "lauding" you back when you've "lauded" me isn't an insult or hypocrisy, it just means I don't give a ff about your "compliments".

Shitty fuckin human behavior is what this is called.

The guy never insulted you first. check

You insult him first regularly. then lie about it and deny it. check

You admit to being rude - yet the guy never insulted you FIRST - check

The guy had enough integrity to laud you when he felt you deserved it - regardless of your unprovoked shitty human behavior - check

You are still here justifying - the above human shitty behavior - because

you are a shitty shameless human being.

I can see why you were diagnosed and put on meds - and I understand why your world-view is fucked up.

Pathetic. Shitty human being.

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 05:43 PM
SA210 asked me in the Indisputable Truth thread numerous times and I shit my pants. Everyone can read starting on page ten.

He is still waiting on me to make good on my claim that I would meet Sa210.

Will I give a date time and location or just shit my pants again?

tick tock

lol

mrsmaalox
04-21-2014, 05:44 PM

then -

kill yourself!

Still delusional I see :lol Man you've really thought a lot about my life to come up with that haven't you? :lol It's funny to watch you continuously make up scenarios to feel better about yourself :lol Believe what you want and say what you want about me, you don't know anything about my life except for the parts you cherry pick from the threads and distort to suit your own inferiority. My life is excellent and I love to see losers like you hating on it :toast

ChumpDumper

The guy had enough integrity to laud you when he felt you deserved it - regardless of your unprovoked shitty human behavior - check

I can see why you were diagnosed and put on meds - and I understand why your world-view is fucked up.

lol SBM is so serious right now.

Chewbacca

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 05:45 PM
Have sa210 talk to me himself

lol

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 05:46 PM
Still delusional I see :lol Man you've really thought a lot about my life to come up with that haven't you? :lol It's funny to watch you continuously make up scenarios to feel better about yourself :lol Believe what you want and say what you want about me, you don't know anything about my life except for the parts you cherry pick from the threads and distort to suit your own inferiority. My life is excellent because I am doped up on "loser @ life" meds - so when reality hits - baam - I up the dosage...up...up...up the dosage and I can forget that my husband avoids my vagina like the plague!!!!! :toast

Awesome!

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 05:47 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/2zxz694.jpg

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

ChumpDumper

Pathetic. Shitty human being.Seriously maalox, now he's going to offer to pick you up in his Mustang.

mrsmaalox

LOL I wasn't even talking to you :lol I wonder if Mr. Neutrality is going to come in here and scold you for fighting his battles because he doesn't want to be associated with any particular side. I have a feeling not!

Chewbacca
Awesome!

xmas1997

Still with the innocent act I see.
If you can't see where you've picked sides then the only one you delude is yourself.
Your selective choices of to whom you level your insults, snide remarks, and invectives incriminate you and show everyone who reads them that you have an agenda, whether you want to admit it or not.
I laud those I feel make great points regardless if they insult me or not.
Just because someone is an ignorant idiot is not reason enough to attack them.
But if you attack their argument, no matter how idiotic it is, you just might get them to later ponder over it and change it for the better.
You had no reason to be rude to me, and probably others as well, except as an excuse to cover up your own inadequacies IMHO.
You did so at your own risk.People can either be a decent civil individual, or they can be an ignorant rude bumpkin.
We make these choices constantly.
You are what you are.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 05:48 PM
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollinlol still afraid to speak for himself.

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 05:49 PM
I have a feeling and - it's NOT my husband

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 05:49 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/2zxz694.jpg

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 05:50 PM
lol my pants are mushy inside and smell awful!

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 05:51 PM
lol SA210 and SBM mad after their pussy backdown

:cry We were so sure we stalked the right guy :cry

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 05:52 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/24qik41.jpg

:lmao :lmao :lmao

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 05:52 PM
Now that was funny, in a juvenile sort of way, even if you were referring to me.

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 05:54 PM
I have a rat face and ran away from my rat face thread when I got beat to a historic pulp and everyone was laughing at me, I haven't been back since and got trolled back in there today bc they broke me again - then I realized it was too late and ran away again :cry

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 05:56 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by ChumpDumper (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7258855#post7258855)
I have a rat face and ran away from my rat face thread when I got beat to a historic pulp and everyone was laughing at me, I haven't been back since and got trolled back in there today bc they broke me again - then I realized it was too late and ran away again :cry

Chewbacca

ChumpDumper

Are you saying you posted my picture hundreds of times in that thread?

Yes or no.

lol you are too much of a pussy to answer

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 05:58 PM
lol I can hear you both shitting your pants from Austin.

You are genuinely afraid.

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 05:59 PM
:cry Kori outed me even though she was my friend. Why my Facebook friend, WHY!!!!!!!!??? :cry

http://i60.tinypic.com/15p63rn.jpg

:rollin :rollin

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 06:00 PM
My consecutive failed reassuring posts. They broke me for good :cry

ChumpDumper
lol you're terrified at the thought of answering a simple question

Your memes can't save you now.

mrsmaalox
Still with the innocent act I see.
If you can't see where you've picked sides then the only one you delude is yourself.
Your selective choices of to whom you level your insults, snide remarks, and invectives incriminate you and show everyone who reads them that you have an agenda, whether you want to admit it or not.
I laud those I feel make great points regardless if they insult me or not.
Just because someone is an ignorant idiot is not reason enough to attack them.
But if you attack their argument, no matter how idiotic it is, you just might get them to later ponder over it and change it for the better.
You had no reason to be rude to me, and probably others as well, except as an excuse to cover up your own inadequacies IMHO.
You did so at your own risk.People can either be a decent civil individual, or they can be an ignorant rude bumpkin.
We make these choices constantly.
You are what you are.

It's no act, I've never claimed innocence. I openly admit being rude to you and calling you out. And if you can't see which sides you've chosen you are delusional as well. The only difference here is that I have NEVER claimed to be neutral, unlike you. You are what you are---a hypocrite.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 06:03 PM
Apparently MrsM will only cpo to a partial truth, but that beats what DJR210, CN, or Blake will do. They are in super denial.
There is hope for MrsM, but maybe not a lot.
As for the feud between SBM, Chump, and SA210, that is strictly their "thing". They created it, perpetuate it, and somehow derive pleasure from it.
It that case I don't see it as trolling.
But if any of you are going at accuse any one else of pedophilia, then I recommend that you have proof, and not cultural differences to base that proof on. Otherwise it is totally baseless and subject to backlash and karma.
It is what it is.

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 06:04 PM
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225433&page=120

:lmao :lmao

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 06:16 PM
It's no act, I've never claimed innocence. I openly admit being rude to you and calling you out. And if you can't see which sides you've chosen you are delusional as well. The only difference here is that I have NEVER claimed to be neutral, unlike you. You are what you are---a hypocrite.

That won't fly either.
Because I choose not to attack Chump, then I am a hypocrite?
Because I choose not to attack SBM or SA210, then I am a hypocrite?
Because I refuse to become embroiled in their feud, then I am a hypocrit?
Becaise I am willing to try to see both sides of the issue, then I am a hypocrite?
Because I am willing to admit it when I am wrong, then I am a hypocrite?
Because I defend some total stranger like Avante, then I am a hypocrite?
Because I understand cultural differences, misplaced youth, and character flaws, then I am a hypocrite?
And because I call it like it is, as long as it is the truth, then I am a hypocrite.
no, Maam, as I said before and I say again, you are the epitome' of hypocrisy, not I.
And if you can't see it then you are the blind one.
I'm quite sure others in life, not just on the internet, have probably told you this before because these sorts of things manifest in all walks of a persons life.
But you can change it if you want to, or you just do your typical rude "thing" and just not give a fuck.
It's all up to you. I have and never had had anything against you.
These are choices we constantly make every instant of our lives.

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 06:26 PM

Link: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223818&page=69

http://i60.tinypic.com/2ntbr6x.jpg

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 06:34 PM
Still delusional I see :lol Man you've really thought a lot about my life to come up with that haven't you? :lol It's funny to watch you continuously make up scenarios to feel better about yourself :lol Believe what you want and say what you want about me, you don't know anything about my life except for the parts you cherry pick from the threads and distort to suit your own inferiority. My life is excellent and I love to see losers like you hating on it :toast

But it obviously just eats you up inside that I am neutral. Because you wish you oould be that way too deep inside you, but you don't know how to be that way.
You make all the excuses in the world but never fully admit your complicity.
This is all a matter of TRUTH, not BS no matter how much you deny the facts.
It's okay. You'll eventually get there if you keep trying, but sooner or later you'll have to shed the blindfolds.
It didn't take me over night, it took a while.
You have to be able to put yourself in someone else' shoes.
And you have to be willing to make mistakes along the way, and own up to those mistakes so you can learn from them.

But I am not neutral when it comes to trolls. And I never will be. I will bash them unmercifully and enjoy myself doing it because you cannot HURT someone who has no conscience like a troll.
Plus you are the instrument of their own karma, and the mentor they need in order to rise above their own idiotic ignorance, even if you prefer to just look the other way.
It is what it is.

mrsmaalox
04-21-2014, 06:45 PM
But it obviously just eats you up inside that I am neutral. Because you wish you oould be that way too deep inside you, but you don't know how to be that way.
You make all the excuses in the world but never fully admit your complicity.
This is all a matter of TRUTH, not BS no matter how much you deny the facts.
It's okay. You'll eventually get there if you keep trying, but sooner or later you'll have to shed the blindfolds.
It didn't take me over night, it took a while.
You have to be able to put yourself in someone else' shoes.
But I am not neutral when it comes to trolls. And I never will be. I will bash them unmercifully and enjoy myself doing it because you cannot HURT someone who has no conscience like a troll.
Plus you are the instrument of their own karma, and the mentor they need in order to rise above their own idiotic ignorance, even if you prefer to just look the other way.
It is what it is.

Um no nothing on this site "eats me up inside", I don't take it so seriously. And no I don't wish to be "neutral" like you :lol I admit to everything I've posted and if I had ever claimed to be neutral I'd admit that too. But I haven't.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 06:58 PM
lol SA210 is seriously upset.

Bumping threads and furiously screen capping.

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 06:59 PM

Link: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223818&page=69

http://i60.tinypic.com/2ntbr6x.jpg

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 07:03 PM
MRSMAALOX,
I'm not saying you have to be "neutral".
I am saying you could choose to be a decent respectful example of what is "true" in a human being, a true of heart woman, if you wanted to.
Or you can continue to go the course you are on, like most of the other "followers" on here, and show us how truly ignorant and disrespectful you can really be.
We all have choices each and every instant.
We can be our most manifest higher selves, or we can be baseless rude ignoramuses.
Your choice.
And we will see the TRUTH of your choices.
And it does not matter whether it is on a virtual internet site or real life situations. One usually mirrors the other one way or another.
For my part, I choose to see every ones higher manifestations, until they show otherwise.
Thus I give every one the benefit of the doubt.
Their spots always show through, however they try or don't try to hide them.

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 07:06 PM
Um no nothing on this site "eats me up inside", I don't take it so seriously. And no I don't wish to be "neutral" like you :lol I admit to everything I've posted and if I had ever claimed to be neutral I'd admit that too. But I haven't.

You are a liar and must suffer from dementia.

There was a thread - and someone asked - "what's the deal between chumpie and sbm and sa210?"

you chimed in at that time - that you are neutral and don't take sides - and seemed to be full of your usual bs -

BUT -

I posted a snide remark from you - that you posted in the "random" thread and pretty much stated your "agenda"

once I posted it - and called you out for the hypocrite lying whore that you are - you disappeared from the thread and never addressed it.

Today -

your "loser @ life" meds have distorted your memory - but it is in that thread and everyone knows it -

Hypocrite lying shitty human being.

Confirmed.

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 07:07 PM

There was a thread - and someone asked - "what's the deal between chumpie and sbm and sa210?"

you chimed in at that time - that you are neutral and don't take sides - and seemed to be full of your usual bs -

BUT -

I posted a snide remark from you - that you posted in the "random" thread and pretty much stated your "agenda"

once I posted it - and called you out for the hypocrite lying whore that you are - you disappeared from the thread and never addressed it.

Today -

your "loser @ life" meds have distorted your memory - but it is in that thread and everyone knows it -

Confirmed.

silverblk mystix
04-21-2014, 07:12 PM

Remember that chewie?

She was on her high horse trying to "poison the well" with some newbie poster telling him;

"I don't take sides and it appears chumpie is just being normal...but blah-blah...(where she proceeded to take sides lol)"

then while she was claiming her "neutrality"

I found one of her posts in the "random" thread - where neither sa210 or sbm - had been in all day -

and there was the maalox remark and insult - against us -

so I posted it to show that newbie poster of her "neutrality"

the bitch disappeared quietly....probably to take another pill

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 07:17 PM

I have proven to you that I can take criticism and face my mistakes countless times on this site, that I am not ruled by my ego.
I can and do laugh at my own folly, and I can make fun of myself better than anyone on here can make fun of me. I have proven this over and over again.
We take ourselves way too seriously for our own good yet I do love myself, and I have said this often on here.
So I advise lots and lots of laughter to everyone.
That is my higher manifestation.
What is yours?
Do you even have one?

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 07:21 PM
Remember that chewie?

She was on her high horse trying to "poison the well" with some newbie poster telling him;

"I don't take sides and it appears chumpie is just being normal...but blah-blah...(where she proceeded to take sides lol)"

then while she was claiming her "neutrality"

I found one of her posts in the "random" thread - where neither sa210 or sbm - had been in all day -

and there was the maalox remark and insult - against us -

so I posted it to show that newbie poster of her "neutrality"

the bitch disappeared quietly....probably to take another pill

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 07:29 PM

BUT -

Today -

Confirmed.lol I can't say she has really taken my side other than to lol at you.

Your sustained meltdown over her is damn funny though.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 07:35 PM
lol I can't say she has really taken my side other than to lol at you.

She is not as subtle as she would like us to believe or even she herself believes.
But she is who she is at the present moment.
She can however change at any given moment and be true of heart.
I think shre is afraid to embrace her higher self, but this will change too over time or she will destroy herself.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 07:36 PM
She is not as subtle as she would like us to believe or even she herself believes.
But she is who she is at the present moment.
She can however change at any given moment and be true of heart.
I think shre is afraid to embrace her higher self, but this will change too over time or she will destroy herself.It's the Serious Internets Business krew.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 07:42 PM
lol I can't say she has really taken my side other than to lol at you.

If you look close enough you will see she has taken your side in most things, as I did for a while too.
But that is part of the test, part of "becoming".
Yes, I took your side for quite a while. SBM and I had awful internet feuds especially over Pop, but that changed for me as soon as I realized what an idiot I was.
And I am not saying SBM is right, but I am saying that I am no longer wrong.
And in a way he helped me rediscover my higher manifestation and get outside myself and see the folly of my ego.
It is amazing to me how we all in our own ridiculous and haphazard ways help each other discover who we are.

mrsmaalox
04-21-2014, 07:48 PM
MRSMAALOX,
I'm not saying you have to be "neutral".
I am saying you could choose to be a decent respectful example of what is "true" in a human being, a true of heart woman, if you wanted to.
Or you can continue to go the course you are on, like most of the other "followers" on here, and show us how truly ignorant and disrespectful you can really be.
We all have choices each and every instant.
We can be our most manifest higher selves, or we can be baseless rude ignoramuses.
Your choice.
And we will see the TRUTH of your choices.
And it does not matter whether it is on a virtual internet site or real life situations. One usually mirrors the other one way or another.
For my part, I choose to see every ones higher manifestations, until they show otherwise.
Thus I give every one the benefit of the doubt.
Their spots always show through, however they try or don't try to hide them.

:lol You act like you know anything about me and the kind of life I lead :lol All you know is what I post on one message board----it's not even an iota of what my life is, as I know your posts are not a fair representation of your entire life. So get off your high horse, I also have soulful and spiritual experiences/beliefs/standards I just have no need to express them to you or anyone here.

mrsmaalox
04-21-2014, 07:49 PM
If you look close enough you will see she has taken your side in most things, as I did for a while too.
Yes, I took your side for quite a while. SBM and I had awful internet feuds especially over Pop, but that changed for me as soon as I realized what an idiot I was.
And in a way he helped me rediscover my higher manifestation and get outside myself and see the folly of my ego.
It is amazing to me how we all in our own ridiculous and haphazard ways help each other discover who we are.

Oh my gawd :lmao

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 07:50 PM
It's the Serious Internets Business krew.

No, this is really funny stuff, not serious, in fact just the opposite of seriousness if you think about it.
I was an idiot and didn't even realize it as I passionately sometimes, and jokingly other times bashed his points of view.
IWe called each other every name in the book and derided each other mecilessly.
But then I "SNAPPED", I think he did too.
Why were we making such idiots of ourselves and looking so foolish, and then reating even more foolish.
What was worse in order to hide being ashamed of being such a fool I or we had to ridicule even more.
Once I snapped, I saw how my own ego led me to all of that foolishness.
Then I was able to laugh and make fun of myself.
And then I was impervious to anyone else' ridicule.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 07:52 PM
It is amazing to me how we all in our own ridiculous and haphazard ways help each other discover who we are.There is no test.

It's just a message board. If people takes it as seriously as SBM and SA210 where they have to devote their holiday weekend to their feud, they could probably use someone on their side.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 07:54 PM

Sometimes the simple truth is often right under our noses and delivered by those whom we see as our adversaries.
I don't expect you to understand this because I see from your reaction to the truth that you are still an infant to your true of heart self.
But I have hope for you.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 07:55 PM
Oh my gawd :lmaoI will have to lol here too.

If you were taking it that seriously, I am glad you stopped.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 07:57 PM
There is no test.

It's just a message board. If people takes it as seriously as SBM and SA210 where they have to devote their holiday weekend to their feud, they could probably use someone on their side.

Maybe "test" was the wrong word to use.
Trial might be better.
And true it is just a message board, but this is still a reflection of their real lives as it is yours or you wouldn't devote so much of your time to it and have so much fun with it.
If it were not fun, then I doubt you would be here. The same for them and me and MrsM, Blake and et al.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 08:03 PM
Maybe "test" was the wrong word to use.
Trial might be better.
And true it is just a message board, but this is still a reflection of their real lives as it is yours or you wouldn't devote so much of your time to it and have so much fun with it.
If it were not fun, then I doubt you would be here. The same for them and me and MrsM, Blake and et al.I can't say it is much of a reflection of my real life outside of some movie and tv talk.

I simply don't have to deal with people who try to stalk me in real life like SA210 has.

Cops don't threaten me in real life like SBM has.

But you're neutral on all that -- it's all good to you.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 08:08 PM

You can believe what you want. You "are" what you "believe", no matter if it is the truth or not, no matter if everyone else on the planet disagrees with you.
What you "feel" and "believe" is who you are. As those beliefs change, so do you change.
And most time "change" is uncomfortable abd sometimes humiliating.
That is why you should never take yourself, your ego, so seriously, because you can easily delude yourself.
It is so much easier to just accept and follow the "party" line rather than discover your true of heart self, who you truly are and can be.
I urge you to throw away all your preconceived notions and ideas and quit following stronger egos, and find yourself.
Then you truly will be happy no matter what happens.
DO NOT BE SO SERIOUS.
LAUGH MORE.
Discover yourself in as unserious a manner as you can.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 08:20 PM
I can't say it is much of a reflection of my real life outside of some movie and tv talk.

I simply don't have to deal with people who try to stalk me in real life like SA210 has.

Cops don't threaten me in real life like SBM has.

But you're neutral on all that -- it's all good to you.

I will disregard your last sentence because it was an obvious snide remark to goad me to be as sarcastic as you are.
I think what you might be failing to see is that what they are doing to you, you did to somene else in some form or another, possibly Avante maybe?
Just saying.
I am not saying they are right.
But I am not saying that you were right either.
To a certain extent maybe Avante had some of it coming to him. We all do, to a certain extent, I think.
But the "real life" reflection is much more subtle than simple minded stalking cops or photoshops.
It is more of a real life "reminder" of what we should have and could have done, but didn't because we had other agendas, such as deriding, and yes, HURTING, someone who didn't deserve to be derided and hurt.
Thus in real life it seems to manifest as a backlash in some way or ways.
It could have other more serious repercussions in real life that only you are aware of, that we are not aware of.
But karma is real, and energy (karma) that we put out there, positive and negative, always returns to us, no energy is lost, it always manifests because we each create it constantly.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 08:41 PM
I will disregard your last sentence because it was an obvious snide remark to goad me to be as sarcastic as you are.
I think what you might be failing to see is that what they are doing to you, you did to somene else in some form or another, possibly Avante maybe?
Just saying.I never stalked Avante.

I never threatened Avante.

Just saying.

I am not saying they are right.
But I am not saying that you were right either.
To a certain extent maybe Avante had some of it coming to him. We all do, to a certain extent, I think.
But the "real life" reflection is much more subtle than simple minded stalking cops or photoshops.
It is more of a real life "reminder" of what we should have and could have done, but didn't because we had other agendas, such as deriding, and yes, HURTING, someone who didn't deserve to be derided and hurt.Avante never claimed to be hurt.

I totally believe that SBM and SA210 are hurt very badly.

Thus in real life it seems to manifest as a backlash in some way or ways.
It could have other more serious repercussions in real life that only you are aware of, that we are not aware of.
But karma is real, and energy (karma) that we put out there, positive and negative, always returns to us, no energy is lost, it always manifests because we each create it constantly.Pop philosophy isn't necessarily true.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 09:05 PM
I never stalked Avante.

I never threatened Avante.

Just saying.
Avante never claimed to be hurt.

I totally believe that SBM and SA210 are hurt very badly.

Pop philosophy isn't necessarily true.

First, I am not picking on you just because I use your quote to reply.
Please don't think I am.
I am talking to all three of you.
Maybe, Chump, you didn't stalk Avante, but you did perpetuate and stoke the fires of the myth that he was a pedo due to his admission of a youthful mistake in judgement, even though it was culturally acceptable over there at that time. This was jumped on by many posters and mostly the trolls on this site to crucify him.
If you think he wasn't hurt by this then you are naive. Put yourself in his shoes.
What most don't "get" is that he grew amd matured from this experience and became a much better person than he may have become otherwise.
But even I can see that it hurts the man by his reactions to posters calling him a pedo.
And yes, I believe that SBM and SAw210 are reacting from being hurt too.
Does this not bother you?
They are your brothers, and fellow Spur fans.
And I think if you truly examine that philosophy you will see it in your life as well as those you love.
Now, at this point, no one is truly at fault anymore. It is what it is, the damage has been done to all parties.
If Avante, SBM, and SA210 were your actual siblings, would it not bother you that people were saying things about them that you knew were not true?
Would it not bother them if the same were said about you?
Someone of you is going to have to be the bigger man and step up to the plate and say, "enough is enough".
Which one of you can put aside their ego to not only do that, but "sustain" doint that?

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 09:19 PM
First, I am not picking on you just because I use your quote to reply.
Please don't think I am.
I am talking to all three of you.
Maybe, Chump, you didn't stalk Avante, but you did perpetuate and stoke the fires of the myth that he was a pedo due to his admission of a youthful mistake in judgement, even though it was culturally acceptable over there at that time. This was jumped on by many posters and mostly the trolls on this site to crucify him.
If you think he wasn't hurt by this then you are naive. Put yourself in his shoes.
What most don't "get" is that he grew amd matured from this experience and became a much better person than he may have become otherwise.
But even I can see that it hurts the man by his reactions to posters calling him a pedo.I'm not sure if Avante thinks anything wrong was done at all. At any rate I stopped ribbing him about it in October. I don't think he is hurt by it or ashamed as he is prepared to explain it in detail over and over again.

And yes, I believe that SBM and SAw210 are reacting from being hurt too.
Does this not bother you?No, they each got to a point where they were afraid to say what they actually thought. They chose to become trolls only and dedicated their online lives to me. They tried to stalk and threaten me. They get no sympathy because they are nothing like me. I simply questioned their claims and loled when they backed down, shut down and melted down. They had a choice how to react to it; they chose stalking and threatening.

They are your brothers, and fellow Spur fans.
And I think if you truly examine that philosophy you will see it in your life as well as those you love.
Now, at this point, no one is truly at fault anymore. It is what it is, the damage has been done to all parties.
If Avante, SBM, and SA210 were your actual siblings, would it not bother you that people were saying things about them that you knew were not true?
Would it not bother them if the same were said about you?
Someone of you is going to have to be the bigger man and step up to the plate and say, "enough is enough".
Which one of you can put aside their ego to not only do that, but "sustain" doint that?It's an anonymous message board.

They wanted to stalk me and threaten me in real life. That's how badly they were hurt. No one else has ever reacted that way. These two were definitely hurt. They should never have gotten online in the first place. Their egos cannot handle it.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 09:40 PM
I'm not sure if Avante thinks anything wrong was done at all. At any rate I stopped ribbing him about it in October. I don't think he is hurt by it or ashamed as he is prepared to explain it in detail over and over again.

No, they each got to a point where they were afraid to say what they actually thought. They chose to become trolls only and dedicated their online lives to me. They tried to stalk and threaten me. They get no sympathy because they are nothing like me. I simply questioned their claims and loled when they backed down, shut down and melted down. They had a choice how to react to it; they chose stalking and threatening.

It's an anonymous message board.

They wanted to stalk me and threaten me in real life. That's how badly they were hurt. No one else has ever reacted that way. These two were definitely hurt. They should never have gotten online in the first place. Their egos cannot handle it.

Chump, your pain and your resentment comes through loud and clear.
I feel for you bro.
It falls to you I think to end it.
You have to be the bigger man.
And then once you are.
You have to not gloat about it, ever.
This I think falls to you. Call it karma or whatever.
I just know this much, if you do this, then you come out on the other side as a much greater person than you are now.
You will be respected much more for being real and true.
You have to be the big brother here.
Anonymous message board is a lame excuse to get out of it.
If and when you do this, go all the way and don't stop, don't look back, and be consistantly sincere.
They will all see the error of their ways and wish they were the ones to have done it.
I know Avante is hurt. Even a total idiot like Blake can see this indisputable fact.
But Avante is getting over it, he is growing, he'll be fine.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 09:46 PM
I feel for you bro.
It falls to you I think to end it.
You have to be the bigger man.
And then once you are.
You have to not gloat about it, ever.
This I think falls to you. Call it karma or whatever.
I just know this much, if you do this, then you come out on the other side as a much greater person than you are now.
You will be respected much more for being real and true.
You have to be the big brother here.
Anonymous message board is a lame excuse to get out of it.
If and when you do this, go all the way and don't stop, don't look back, and be consistantly sincere.
They will all see the error of their ways and wish they were the ones to have done it.
I know Avante is hurt. Even a total idiot like Blake can see this indisputable fact.
But Avante is getting over it, he is growing, he'll be fine.Nope.You can't speak for Avante.

Nor can you speak for me.

You are being quite arrogant in doing so tbh. It seems you have just manifested your ego in a different way here. I don't know if it is a messiah complex -- others have shown that here -- but you are way over your skis here.

I am already the bigger man in this situation. The others went farther than I ever did, stalking and threatening me. Yet you continue to play the apologist for them. You have clearly taken their side here. That's fine, but you can no longer pretend to be neutral at all.

Chewbacca
04-21-2014, 09:47 PM
I feel for you bro.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 09:49 PM

:rollinSo what hurt you so bad you had to try to stalk me?

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 10:02 PM
Nope.You can't speak for Avante.

Nor can you speak for me.

You are being quite arrogant in doing so tbh. It seems you have just manifested your ego in a different way here. I don't know if it is a messiah complex -- others have shown that here -- but you are way over your skis here.

I am already the bigger man in this situation. The others went farther than I ever did, stalking and threatening me. Yet you continue to play the apologist for them. You have clearly taken their side here. That's fine, but you can no longer pretend to be neutral at all.

I apologize. I did not mean to give you that impression. I was just being sincere. For what it's worth, I've been in your shoes before.
I sincerely don't want to come off arrogant or some sort of egomaniac.
I am just appealing to your higher sense of honor and nobility is all.
Yes, to the trolls out there I come across as pretty harsh and arrogant, but the truth is I wish the best for them as well.
You have to be even bigger than you already are especially reading your prideful statements to these guys.
Pride comes before a fall, bro.
Just think about it, okay.
And forgive me for asking this of you. I would not have asked if I didn't think you were the better man for doing it.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 10:05 PM
I apologize. I did not mean to give you that impression. I was just being sincere. For what it's worth, I've been in your shoes before.
I sincerely don't want to come off arrogant or some sort of egomaniac.
I am just appealing to your higher sense of honor and nobility is all.
Yes, to the trolls out there I come across as pretty harsh and arrogant, but the truth is I wish the best for them as well.
You have to be even bigger than you already are especially reading your prideful statements to these guys.
Pride comes before a fall, bro.
Just think about it, okay.
And forgive me for asking this of you. I would not have asked if I didn't think you were the better man for doing it.Again, you just gave SBM and SA210 a pass for being worse than I ever was.

You ask nothing of them. You can't even bring yourself to acknowledge the seriousness of what they attempted.

That's wrong. You can't be the arbiter of the board if you play favorites so blatantly.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 10:10 PM
Again, you just gave SBM and SA210 a pass for being worse than I ever was.

You ask nothing of them. You can't even bring yourself to acknowledge the seriousness of what they attempted.

That's wrong. You can't be the arbiter of the board if you play favorites so blatantly.

I didn't mean to do that.
I ask them to to manifest their higher selves.
You are the eldest here.
I sincerely don't mean to play favorites.
By the very fact I am appealing to you means I give you the lions share of credit and favoritism as being the bigger man. They could easily interpret that the same way you do, as biased toward you.
All I ask is that you consider it.
I will shut the fuck up about it now because I'm quite sure the trolls out there are sick to death of me and I expect to get their wrath real soon.
Just please consider it.
You are the man of the hour.
Most of us look to you whether you like it or not.
nuff said.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2014, 10:12 PM
I didn't mean to do that.
I ask them to to manifest their higher selves.
You are the eldest here.
I sincerely don't mean to play favorites.
By the very fact I am appealing to you means I give you the lions share of credit and favoritism as being the bigger man. They could easily interpret that the same way you do, as biased toward you.
All I ask is that you consider it.
I will shut the fuck up about it now because I'm quite sure the trolls out there are sick to death of me and I expect to get their wrath real soon.
Just please consider it.
You are the man of the hour.
Most of us look to you whether you like it or not.
nuff said.Again, what makes you think I am the eldest.

Of course you see me as the bigger man -- I already am the bigger man.

Criticize those idiots directly for what they tried and ask them to do what you directed me to do. Then I might believe you are more evenhanded.

xmas1997
04-21-2014, 10:19 PM
Again, what makes you think I am the eldest.

Of course you see me as the bigger man -- I already am the bigger man.

Criticize those idiots directly for what they tried and ask them to do what you directed me to do. Then I might believe you are more evenhanded.

Chump, I have criticized them, I have done the same to you. What good has that done? None. You all have excellent reasons that I cannot dispute for your actions.
You are the eldest because you are the oldest of the three of you. Avante is older than all of you including me.
I apologize again for asking you to take this burden upon yourself.
It isn't fair.
But nothing in life is fair.
That is not the point.
It is what is RIGHT.
It is the right thing to do and unfortunately it falls on your shoulders to do it IMHO.
Sorry, bro, I sincerely am. I have no right to ask you, I know.
I just believe you are the bigger man and the older brother.

Avante
04-21-2014, 11:50 PM
One more time since so many here are so fucking stupid thery don't get it.

I was just a kid 19-22 without a fucking clue about the world. At 18 I'm in a Cali high school. at 19 I'm sitting on a bar stool in places like Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Olongopo, Tokyo etc. Totally out of my element, totally in awe of my situation. I knew....0...about that world over there. Yep, just like those other millions and millions in that position I made it with some bar girls. The thought of..."how old are you" was never talked about or thought about simply because nobody and I mean nobody gave a fuck, it was a total non factor.

Ok ya with me so far? Young sailor in a strange world...ok?

So years later I found out about the sex slavery thing, then it bugged the fuck out of me. I was pissed that I wasn't told about that situation back then.

Ok that is what I said the first time I talked about this only some moronic little sick shit would see that as having something to do with pedo's. Are you guys really that fucking stupid? I see pedophiles as the sickest fucks on the planet all of them need to be blown up.

Now who is the first idiot who doesn't understand any of that? So many of you really are immature and need to grow up.

ChumpDumper
04-22-2014, 01:56 AM
Told ya he wasn't hurt.

DJR210
04-22-2014, 02:19 AM

I was just a kid 19-22 without a fucking clue about the world. At 18 I'm in a Cali high school. at 19 I'm sitting on a bar stool in places like Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Olongopo, Tokyo etc. Totally out of my element, totally in awe of my situation. I knew....0...about that world over there. Yep, just like those other millions and millions in that position I made it with some bar girls. The thought of..."how old are you" was never talked about or thought about simply because nobody and I mean nobody gave a fuck, it was a total non factor.

So years later I found out about the sex slavery thing, then it bugged the fuck out of me. I was pissed that I wasn't told about that situation back then.

Ok that is what I said the first time I talked about this only some moronic little sick shit would see that as having something to do with pedo's. Are you guys really that fucking stupid? I see pedophiles as the sickest fucks on the planet all of them need to be blown up.

Now who is the first idiot who doesn't understand any of that? So many of you really are immature and need to grow up.

:lol denial

xmas1997
04-22-2014, 01:37 PM
Told ya he wasn't hurt.

He has grown up since those days.
He's a big boy now and knows better.
Everyone makes mistakes, but only the intelligent ones learn from their mistakes.
But it is naive to say he was not hurt by all the ridicule even though he is not hurt now.
That is no excuse for all the idiot ignorant trolls to call him a pedo.
And I will continue to bash the trolls who spread this sickness because they are a hundred times worse than he is!

xmas1997
04-22-2014, 01:40 PM
The real monsters on here are the trolls, those who continue to spread the vicious rumors that Avante and others are pedophiles.
They all need to be lined up against a wall with the pedophiles and slowly shot to death.

ChumpDumper
04-22-2014, 02:26 PM
He has grown up since those days.
He's a big boy now and knows better.
Everyone makes mistakes, but only the intelligent ones learn from their mistakes.
But it is naive to say he was not hurt by all the ridicule even though he is not hurt now.
That is no excuse for all the idiot ignorant trolls to call him a pedo.
And I will continue to bash the trolls who spread this sickness because they are a hundred times worse than he is!He really doesn't appear to be hurt. He is acting and posting the exact same way he did back then.

You simply can't speak for other people in these matters. It's unbelievably arrogant.

Fpoonsie
04-22-2014, 02:46 PM

This thread turned to shit quickly, but this is fucking gold.

xmas1997
04-22-2014, 03:43 PM
He really doesn't appear to be hurt. He is acting and posting the exact same way he did back then.

You simply can't speak for other people in these matters. It's unbelievably arrogant.

If you can't figure it out then you're unbelievably naive.
I tried reasoning with you but you are just so butt hurt you can't see the truth or just don't want to.
I've about had it with you and your continual BS.

ChumpDumper
04-22-2014, 03:47 PM
If you can't figure it out then you're unbelievably naive.
I tried reasoning with you but you are just so butt hurt you can't see the truth or just don't want to.
I've about had it with you and your continual BS.I understand you're upset.

But everything I said is true. Your ego will accept it in time.

Clipper Nation
04-22-2014, 04:09 PM

Avante is the very definition of "protesting too much," tbh....

Blake
04-22-2014, 04:12 PM

The more you deny it, the truer it is.

indisputable truth

mouse
04-23-2014, 12:56 PM

Avante
04-23-2014, 01:06 PM
:lol denial

Are you really this fucking dense? So everyone who made it with bar girls was a pedo.....right? You really that stupid?

Avante
04-23-2014, 01:09 PM

When people totally and completely lie about you what do you do? I made it very clear what my stance on pedos was..."ya kill them". So why does that get ignored? If a man even touchs a child ya chop off his hand. Nothing is sicker than that.

Young and dumb in an alien world simply doing what everybody else was doing. That's a pedo?

Blake
04-23-2014, 01:27 PM
Young and dumb in an alien world simply doing what everybody else was doing. That's a pedo?

if everybody else sexing young kids then yes. Why is this so difficult for you to grasp?

Avante
04-23-2014, 01:34 PM
if everybody else sexing young kids then yes. Why is this so difficult for you to grasp?

I'll go slow....

There you are in a bar choked full of women begging you to take them home, you can have anyone you want. Now tell me little guy, is an 18-20ish woman going to be better developed/sexier than some kid? Ya reckon? Who goes into a bar looking for young girls with flat chests and no experience?

Dude, why not just admit ya know nothing at all about this. Just think little guy millions and millions and millions of servicemen were in my position do you really believe this is about pedos?

I find it funny just how dumb this board is about this.

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 01:58 PM
When people totally and completely lie about you what do you do? I made it very clear what my stance on pedos was..."ya kill them". So why does that get ignored? If a man even touchs a child ya chop off his hand. Nothing is sicker than that.

You are wasting your time trying to explain yourself to any of these trolls like Brazil, Blake and chump.
That just feeds their tiny little idiotic excuses for minds.

They are so dense they don't know the difference between disgust and a chumpdown.
All you can do is bash them and then laugh at their feeble attempts to save face.
They never win, and they never will.They just dig the hole deeper and deeper for themselves.
It is funny though.
No wonder SBM and SA210 are laughing at them so much.
It's pretty obvious except to those who are dense.

Spur|n|Austin
04-23-2014, 02:00 PM

Then why the hell do you keep coming back for more licks? Honestly.

Avante
04-23-2014, 02:02 PM
Then why the hell do you keep coming back for more licks? Honestly.

Dummy, I did nothing that hadn't been done a billion times if the kids here are this sucking dumb it's funny. Servicemen making it with bar girls is some big deal, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

I have fun with the stupidity we see about this.

Spur|n|Austin
04-23-2014, 02:05 PM
Dummy, I did nothing that hadn't been done a billion times if the kids here are this sucking dumb it's funny. Servicemen making it with bar girls is some big deal, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

I have fun with the stupidity we see about this.

It just seems to bother you that's all. It's pretty obvious they have gotten under you skin with the 6 month old topic.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 02:06 PM
lol "fun"

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 02:08 PM
Avante, you are dealing with punk assed kids for the most part, and village idiot and washed up has been old troll who has lost it.
If you like laughing at them since they are trolls, I fully understand.
But you stated your case, and any one with any intelligence and maturity understands.

Blake
04-23-2014, 02:47 PM
But you stated your case, and any one with any intelligence and maturity understands.

Yes he did. Those of us with intelligence know he's trying to justify pedophilia simply because a lot of military guys were doing it.

mrsmaalox
04-23-2014, 02:54 PM
I'll go slow....

There you are in a bar choked full of women begging you to take them home, you can have anyone you want. Now tell me little guy, is an 18-20ish woman going to be better developed/sexier than some kid? Ya reckon? Who goes into a bar looking for young girls with flat chests and no experience?

Dude, why not just admit ya know nothing at all about this. Just think little guy millions and millions and millions of servicemen were in my position do you really believe this is about pedos?

You did, apparently.

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 02:58 PM
Yes he did. Those of us with intelligence know he's trying to justify pedophilia simply because a lot of military guys were doing it.

That is being almost as dense as chump.
Village idiot babbles again.

Blake
04-23-2014, 03:22 PM
That is being almost as dense as chump.
Village idiot babbles again.

I'm pretty much directly quoting him, idiot.

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 03:38 PM
I'm pretty much directly quoting him, idiot.

Don't call me idiot, I'll have a chumpdown if you do!:lol

Blake
04-23-2014, 04:02 PM
Don't call me idiot, I'll have a chumpdown if you do!:lol

it takes less than that for you to melt down, Puddles.

Avante
04-23-2014, 04:09 PM
You did, apparently.

Do you pay any attention at all? I talked about looking for the more developed girls there.

Avante
04-23-2014, 04:11 PM
it takes less than that for you to melt down, Puddles.

Here you are doing..0...other than following people around to bug them, dude, why you so totally fucked up?

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 04:11 PM
Do you pay any attention at all? I talked about looking for the more developed girls there.asianwomanfacepalm.gif

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 04:20 PM
Here you are doing..0...other than following people around to bug them, dude, why you so totally fucked up?

Easy answer, because he is a troll, a village idiot, and one of chumps little egang members.

Joseph Kony
04-23-2014, 04:24 PM
at least you tards are keeping your fucking faggy feud out of other topics. kudos :tu

Avante
04-23-2014, 04:28 PM
Easy answer, because he is a troll, a village idiot, and one of chumps little egang members.

Ever notice the dummy can't do shit himself? A total and complete leech/troll/idiot.

Avante
04-23-2014, 04:29 PM
at least you tards are keeping your fucking faggy feud out of other topics. kudos :tu

Dude, what threads are the most successful, yep, those with conflict and turmoil. That is what these dumb kids dig and it;'s fucking funny.

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 04:33 PM
Dude, what threads are the most successful, yep, those with conflict and turmoil. That is what these dumb kids dig and it;'s fucking funny.

Apparently it is and the punk ass trolls as well as the has been trolls do love it.

Avante
04-23-2014, 04:39 PM
Apparently it is and the punk ass trolls as well as the has been trolls do love it.

There will always be the Blakes/CN's on these boards, guys without anything they can add so they go around messing with everyone because that's all they can do. I have fun with it and admit it. They keep me at the top of the page and a chance to show off with my translations.

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 04:41 PM
There will always be the Blakes/CN's on these boards, guys without anything they can add so they go around messing with everyone because that's all they can do. I have fun with it and admit it. They keep me at the top of the page and a chance to show off with my translations.

It's the has been trolls who can be the most destructive like chump.

Avante
04-23-2014, 04:44 PM
It's the has been trolls who can be the most destructive like chump.

Chump obviously is touched in the head, he's the one guy I feel dirty talking to so I stopped and the freak...STILL...follows me around constantly, what a sick little shit.

xmas1997
04-23-2014, 04:48 PM
Chump obviously is touched in the head, he's the one guy I feel dirty talking to so I stopped and the freak...STILL...follows me around constantly, what a sick little shit.

I am beginning to understand how you feel.

Joseph Kony
04-23-2014, 04:51 PM
Considering you follow around someone you supposedly think is a troll and respond to him constantly and follow around your two fuck buddies and slurp them off every chance you get, I'm not surprised you know what following people around constantly feels like tbh

but continue your blowing of Avante, sorry to interrupt this very enlightening and intelligent conversation that you all are having about the :cry trolls :cry

Avante
04-23-2014, 04:53 PM
I am beginning to understand how you feel.

If ever...."get a life"..applied, it's that Chump freak, the guy has it so bad he follows people around who have told him they will ignore his sickness. I do feel pity for the guy he is the one poster herre with legit mental problems.

silverblk mystix
Considering you follow around someone you supposedly think is a troll and respond to him constantly and follow around your two fuck buddies and slurp them off every chance you get, I'm not surprised you know what following people around constantly feels like tbh

but continue your blowing of Avante, sorry to interrupt this very enlightening and intelligent conversation that you all are having about the :cry trolls :cry

sup cuck

xmas1997

Another of the inconsequential trolls rears his ugly little head.

Blake
04-24-2014, 08:12 AM

here you are whining about me again like you do every time you log on.

Why are you so thin skinned?

Blake
04-24-2014, 08:14 AM

:lol why do you lie so much? Is internet prestige really that important to you?

Avante
04-24-2014, 11:01 AM
here you are whining about me again like you do every time you log on.

Why are you so thin skinned?

Everrytime I log on there you are in a thread of mine, stop doing that and I'd never talk to you or about you. Why you so totally obsessed with me?

Avante
04-24-2014, 11:07 AM
:lol why do you lie so much? Is internet prestige really that important to you?

That's just it I don't lie. I was a HS football and track star, been lifting ever since my soph season. I 'm a legit track/blues/sci fi/football historian. I 'm 6-2 276 pounds today. The football betting thing became a comedy once I saw how immature all of you were, so I did have some fun there. I don't give out real plays for free.

Look at yourself guy, here you "always" are following me around as does some others. As long as that's the caee and my threads go 6-10 pages I might as well have some fun with dumb fucks like you.

Blake, why not do other things here besides bug people? How about some real threads and real talk instead? You get a nut bothering people so why not just admit that,. ok?

ChumpDumper
04-24-2014, 11:23 AM
That's just it I don't lie. I was a HS football and track star, been lifting ever since my soph season. I 'm a legit track/blues/sci fi/football historian. I 'm 6-2 276 pounds today. The football betting thing became a comedy once I saw how immature all of you were, so I did have some fun there. I don't give out real plays for free.So you lied about not lying.

lol fatty

Blake
04-24-2014, 12:19 PM
Blake, why not do other things here besides bug people? How about some real threads and real talk instead? You get a nut bothering people so why not just admit that,. ok?

I get a kick out of messing with liars and bull shitters. No denying that.

I'm in plenty of real talking real threads.

Is a thread titled "Mountain Monsters" your idea of real talk?

Lol.

Avante
04-24-2014, 12:33 PM
I get a kick out of messing with liars and bull shitters. No denying that.

I only bull shitted about the football picks thing because of you actually. You took it soooooooooooooooo fucking serious it was comical. I had to have my fun with that, dude you were fun-knee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything else is 100% true, big guy who has been lifting for decades, avid reader and historian.

So you can't do anything else but mess with me, you really that hard up little guy?

Blake
04-24-2014, 12:38 PM
That's just it I don't lie.

I only bull shitted about the football picks thing because of you actually.

real thread. Real talk.

Avante
04-24-2014, 12:40 PM
real thread. Real talk.

Why not get it right little man? I also said....

The football betting thing became a comedy once I saw how immature all of you were, so I did have some fun there. I don't give out real plays for free.

Why does it mean so much to you to mess with everyone, it's weird. See how you totally ignored what was really said?

ChumpDumper
04-24-2014, 12:44 PM
Why not get it right little man? I also said....

The football betting thing became a comedy once I saw how immature all of you were, so I did have some fun there. I don't give out real plays for free.

Why does it mean so much to you to mess with everyone, it's weird. See how you totally ignored what was really said?You lied.

Why did it mean so much for you to lie?

xmas1997
04-25-2014, 01:04 PM
You lied.

Why did it mean so much for you to lie?

There is no human alive that does not LIE about something, age, income, character, something, unfortunately it is human nature.
Some of us though are good at lying, and some of us not good at lying, and then there are those of us who believe our own lies.