View Full Version : Warriors: LOL Mark Jackson

The Batman
04-19-2014, 02:43 PM
:lol all jumpshots
:lol black coaches
:lol can't compete

monosylab1k
04-19-2014, 02:46 PM
:lol fires smarter white guys who are a threat to replace him.

Malik Hairston
04-19-2014, 03:10 PM
:lol 2nd in the league in ISO plays, despite having a team full of good passers and shooters..

baseline bum
04-19-2014, 03:14 PM
:lol 2nd in the league in ISO plays, despite having a team full of good passers and shooters..

Not surprising, as this is the guy who as a point guard thought his best play on a stacked Indiana team was backing his man down in the post.

Thread
04-19-2014, 03:56 PM
& he's juiced in.

hater
04-19-2014, 04:38 PM
Jackson's boys bending Clippers over so far tbqh

spurraider21
04-19-2014, 04:46 PM
Jackson's boys bending Clippers over so far tbqh
The clippers jumped out into the lead 15 seconds in, so this reactionary thread was needed tbqh :lol

Malik Hairston
04-19-2014, 04:51 PM
The clippers jumped out into the lead 15 seconds in, so this reactionary thread was needed tbqh :lol

How is your boy Granger doing, tbh?:lol..

spurraider21
04-19-2014, 05:02 PM
I'm actually at work atm but the box score isn't lookin good :lol

hes not playing to his post trade standards, which was solid bench contributor

The Batman
04-19-2014, 05:04 PM
:lol Mark

ElNono
04-19-2014, 05:30 PM
Just outcoached Doc Rivers, tbh

monosylab1k
04-19-2014, 05:31 PM
Just outcoached Doc Rivers, tbh

Mediocre outcoaching mediocre tbh

ElNono
04-19-2014, 05:33 PM

black on black crime... won't even make the statistics, IMO

djohn2oo8
04-19-2014, 05:34 PM

Vinny Del Rivers, tbh. How the fuck can you not beat a jumpshooting three point team without their post presence?

Malik Hairston
04-19-2014, 05:35 PM
This was a battle of 2 teams that couldn't execute anything in the last few minutes, sloppy play and a clusterfuck..a lot of that blame goes to the coaches, obviously..

spurraider21
04-22-2014, 12:07 AM
:lol dude knows how to stack numbers in blowout wins

Clipper Nation
04-22-2014, 12:28 AM
:lmao Hack-a-DJ is his only strategy besides praying to God for a win
:lmao DJ making his free throws every time they hack him
:lmao Coaching his players to throw elbows every time they're losing
:lmao Having his players whine that Blake flops when Curry spends 90% of every game writhing on the floor
:lmao Better hope they win this series or mama, there goes that job

Thebesteva
04-22-2014, 12:33 AM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2014/04/21/0421-delino-deshields-twitter-4.jpg

KaiRMD1
04-22-2014, 12:46 AM
Just watched the highlights, good god........

spurraider21
04-22-2014, 12:58 AM
mama, there goes that job
:lmao

Mori Chu
04-22-2014, 12:17 PM
mama, there goes that job

:lol

JMarkJohns
04-22-2014, 12:32 PM
Heard Kerr's name is linked to Warriors if Jackson is fired.

California guy with a son playing basketball at San Diego, a daughter playing volleyball at Cal and the rest of his family in Rancho Santa Fe.

Linked to Knicks, but Warriors would be the better get.

LkrFan
04-22-2014, 03:33 PM
:lmao Better hope they win this series or mama, there goes that job
:rollin :lmao :rollin

04-22-2014, 03:51 PM

California guy with a son playing basketball at San Diego, a daughter playing volleyball at Cal and the rest of his family in Rancho Santa Fe.

Seems like a no brainer for Kerr

hater
04-22-2014, 03:58 PM
Jackson has twice himself shot himself in the foot by ignoring common sense and not sitting his star players after 2 quick 1st quarter fouls.

the first time, Igoudala, he was lucky Igoudala was so shitty, he was better on the bench. But last night was plain stupidity as the beige nigga Klay is essential for them Worriers

Sybok
04-22-2014, 04:19 PM
Andre is one of the most overrated players in the game. I cannot believe anyone gives 2 shits about where that fuckstick signed.

Mark in Austin
04-22-2014, 04:29 PM
Not surprising, as this is the guy who as a point guard thought his best play on a stacked Indiana team was backing his man down in the post.

:lol I'd forgotten about that. Good point.

JMarkJohns
04-22-2014, 08:02 PM
I really don't want Jackson back on TV, though.

baseline bum
04-22-2014, 08:11 PM
I really don't want Jackson back on TV, though.

JMarkJohns with the grown man post.

Clipper Nation
04-22-2014, 08:30 PM
The Golden State Warriors coach wasn’t talking to his players about preparing for Monday’s Game 2 of his team’s first-round series against the Clippers at Staples Center in which Golden State leads, 1-0 (http://www.dailynews.com/sports/20140419/a-little-blake-griffin-not-enough-as-warriors-down-clippers-109-105). Instead, Jackson was speaking on an elevated platform at True Love Worship Center International (http://www.trueloveworshipcenter.com/).

Moments later Jackson left for practice at UCLA, where he talked about a different game plan.

http://www.dailynews.com/sports/20140420/golden-states-mark-jackson-keeping-the-faith-through-uncertainty

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bl2w5AYCcAAtahq.png

https://twitter.com/kevinmdraper/status/458717230599905280/photo/1
:lol Jackass isn't even serious about coaching and it shows.... meanwhile:

baseline bum
04-22-2014, 08:35 PM
LOL jeebotard Jackson. I still remember him creaming his pants about this empty speech Eric Snow gave to the Cavs bench in the fourth quarter of Game 4 of the 07 Finals when he kept saying Win or go home!?! Win or go home!?! Win or go home? Win or go home!?! What we go'n do? followed by a retarded stare while LeBron and co rolled their eyes at how stupid it was for a guy not even capable of getting on the floor acting like they should be beating that stacked Spurs team. Of course Mark Jackson says "Gimme that guy for my coach!"

Franklin
04-22-2014, 11:33 PM
too early to show him the door, he's done a good job in Golden State overall. The Warriors are just a rich man's Bucks, teams built upon double gunners in the backcourt are bound to be short lived in the playoffs, and it's not the coach's fault the team is built that way.

JMarkJohns
04-23-2014, 01:24 AM
I quite literally cannot stand the guy. Hated him as a player, hated him more as a color guy. Ironically, loved the fact his gabby was hired out of the booth to not talk on TV and to suck as a tactician.

I'll openly weep when his fired ass gets brought back to gab professionally :(

spurraider21
04-23-2014, 01:26 AM
i still don't understand what hand down man down means tbh

HI-FI
04-23-2014, 01:29 AM
I quite literally cannot stand the guy. Hated him as a player, hated him more as a color guy. Ironically, loved the fact his gabby was hired out of the booth to not talk on TV and to suck as a tactician.

I'll openly weep when his fired ass gets brought back to gab professionally :(
plus getting his wife to destroy the national anthem.

the JVG and Breen duo has gotten so much better without Jackson, to the point I think they're easily one of the best. It's going to suck if they have to reincorporate Jackson.

ambchang
04-23-2014, 08:38 AM
too early to show him the door, he's done a good job in Golden State overall. The Warriors are just a rich man's Bucks, teams built upon double gunners in the backcourt are bound to be short lived in the playoffs, and it's not the coach's fault the team is built that way.

They are a double gunner backcourt because Jackson made it that way.

Curry, Iguodala, Bogut can all pass. Bogut can set some ridiculously good screens, David Lee can roll to the basket easily because of his agility and hops, Iguodala, Lee, Klay, Green and Barnes can cut well without the ball. The GSW can easily be an extremely good passing and cutting team ala the Spurs, but Jackson kept asking Curry and Thompson to jack up 3s on iso plays, it's just bad basketball.

With a lineup like that, there is zero reason they were average on offense, this team should easily be top 5 in offense year in and year out.

It really is a shame. Get a good coach in, somebody like Carlisle, and the GSW will be a darkhorse contender.

Franklin
04-23-2014, 08:50 AM
It's little son of a bitch Curry's team and I don't think the coach has anything to do with him being such an arrogant shot chucker, like DMC pointed out time and time again. Mark Jackson definitely likes the team more when Blake plays on the court at PG but unfortunately Curry is their franchise player and he's granted unlimited rights to shoot. Curry will always be the chucker he is and there isn't no coach capable of fixing it. Some legendary coaches may be capable of handling him (like Pop) but none of them is a realistic option for the Warriors since they're either retired already or committed to one team only (like Pop). Warriors would have to trade him away if they wanna approach a more balanced game but it wouldn't be easy to get equivalent value in return.

ambchang
04-23-2014, 10:00 AM
And that is the responsibility of the coach. Jordan was a mega ballhog early in his career, and yet Phil Jackson, without all the cred that he has now, convinced Jordan to share the ball and provided him with a vision. He did the same for Kobe, although Kobe is so much less talented while his teammates were so much MORE talented than Jordan's.

Carlisle did it with Monta.

Brown did it somewhat with Iverson.

Daly did it to an extent with Isiah.

KC Jones did it with Tiny Archibald.

The coaches job is to sell a vision. Curry doesn't seem to be a ballhog by nature, he's just given the green lights and doesn't have a coach to reign him in and show him what is possible.

baseline bum
04-23-2014, 10:34 AM
i still don't understand what hand down man down means tbh

It's a boxing thing. If you don't keep your hands up for defense you'll get knocked out.

Kidd K
04-23-2014, 10:44 AM
Tbh Mike D'Antoni would be a much better fit with the Warriors than he was with LA. Mark Jackson is the most overrated coach in the NBA. Falls into job with stacked team getting healthy and doesn't go anywhere with it.

How do you have Curry, Thompson, Lee, and Bogut and get blown out by 40 in the playoffs when you have all the momentum? -_-

spurraider21
04-23-2014, 10:59 AM
It's a boxing thing. If you don't keep your hands up for defense you'll get knocked out.
Ah. Yeah I never was able to make sense of it basketball wise. That clarifies

JMarkJohns
05-14-2014, 08:58 PM

Told ya