PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Harlem presents: Great Moments NBA history, Game 1 edition, tbh..

Malik Hairston
04-20-2014, 02:04 AM
This edition is based strictly on Game 1s in the opening round..

M7mhQAuhDzw

Scottie Pippen's game 1 performance against the Cleveland Cavaliers in 1994..

The Bulls defense improved with the absence of Michael "Dad Killer" Jordan during this season, with Scottie leading the way and anchoring both sides of the floor, tbh..

Pippen opened up these playoffs with a performance of 31 points, 12 rebounds, 5 assists and 4 steals..

A great, forgotten moment in round 1 history:toast..

Gummi Clutch
04-20-2014, 02:09 AM
shut the fuck up.

Sean Cagney
04-20-2014, 02:11 AM
shut the fuck up.

Exactly what I was going to say, STFU..........

Thebesteva
04-20-2014, 02:16 AM
LOL r u suggesting Bulls were better off without MJ?

Malik Hairston
04-20-2014, 02:19 AM
LOL r u suggesting Bulls were better off without MJ?

Of course not, just saying their defense improved in 1994 without Jordan for whatever reason..that was just a sidenote, though, Scottie's performance is the subject of the thread..

spurraider21
04-20-2014, 02:26 AM
the entire sequence (end of the 4th, and both overtimes) could easily be posted, but i can't find a good vid of it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trdsKp94Io0

Franklin
04-20-2014, 02:45 AM
Scottie won just as many rings as Michael did, meanwhile...

Wade: 3
the Great Satan Lebron: 2

Franklin
04-20-2014, 02:50 AM
Harlem hypes up Scottie Pippen while snubbing Michael because he has agreed to the fact that Lebron to this Miami team is just like what Pippen was to the Bulls, with wade being the Michael. Why don't you just say it straight, bro?...

I'm sorry, I forgot that you are NOT straight.

Thebesteva
04-20-2014, 03:13 AM
Of course not, just saying their defense improved in 1994 without Jordan for whatever reason..that was just a sidenote, though, Scottie's performance is the subject of the thread..

I feel kinda bad for Scottie Pippen, though there are many more people in this world to feel sorry for than that banana nose mofo. He was moments away from stealing it from the Lakers and legitimately making a statement that he was an alpha leader. He also took on a toxic contract so that the bulls could load and alas MJ received all the awards. Its insane when you think of how people give MJ full credit for those 6 rings when so many guys around him sacraficed.

As much as I hate LBJ, its unanimous that people love playing with him. I think just about everyone despised playing for MJ and Kobe.

scanry
04-20-2014, 04:02 AM
I feel kinda bad for Scottie Pippen, though there are many more people in this world to feel sorry for than that banana nose mofo. He was moments away from stealing it from the Lakers and legitimately making a statement that he was an alpha leader. He also took on a toxic contract so that the bulls could load and alas MJ received all the awards. Its insane when you think of how people give MJ full credit for those 6 rings when so many guys around him sacraficed.

As much as I hate LBJ, its unanimous that people love playing with him. I think just about everyone despised playing for MJ and Kobe.

There's a reason why they are both sociopaths tbh. They neither appreciated the front office nor their teammates for the talent level built around them. They always thought their competitiveness was the reason why they won those championships. Now Magic, Bird, Duncan and Lebron are on the other end of the spectrum.

Thebesteva
04-20-2014, 04:11 AM
There's a reason why they are both sociopaths tbh. They neither appreciated the front office nor their teammates for the talent level built around them. They always thought their competitiveness was the reason why they won those championships. Now Magic, Bird, Duncan and Lebron are on the other end of the spectrum.

This. I am gonna miss Kobe's game when all is said and done, in fact I already do. However, I really hope Lakers next legend is more Magic Johnsonesque than Kobe like.

INB4 Magic is gay and son looks like a drag hippo

benefactor
04-20-2014, 07:05 AM
the entire sequence (end of the 4th, and both overtimes) could easily be posted, but i can't find a good vid of it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trdsKp94Io0
:tu

LkrFan
04-20-2014, 07:40 AM
There's a reason why they are both sociopaths tbh. They neither appreciated the front office nor their teammates for the talent level built around them. They always thought their competitiveness was the reason why they won those championships. Now Magic, Bird, Duncan and Lebron are on the other end of the spectrum.Bird was an asshole too.

scanry
04-20-2014, 09:26 AM
Bird was an asshole too.

Haven't heard many Bird stories tbh. Then again he was white. However all his former teammates swear by his loyalty to the team and to the city of Boston.

Clipper Nation
04-20-2014, 09:33 AM
MVPippen :worthy:

jimbo
04-20-2014, 12:54 PM

I could actually see this being true. I know Kirby isn't an idiot so he's gotta just be mentally ill to not realize what he had around him.

Same for Jordan regarding his special treatment by the refs. 100% delusional.

ElNono
04-20-2014, 01:20 PM
This one especially dedicated to Cully, tbh...

7SLFtLqk2mQ

HI-FI
04-20-2014, 05:07 PM
worn out schtick.

Sybok
04-20-2014, 05:18 PM
worn out schtick.
Nice colors you're sporting there slick.

HI-FI
04-20-2014, 05:27 PM
Nice colors you're sporting there slick.
:lol
thanks scrah.

lefty
04-20-2014, 07:21 PM
MJ is an asshole.
Bird is an asshole.

Magic loves them both equally