PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: lol Mavs

Pages : [1] 2

FkLA
04-20-2014, 04:57 PM
dumb fags thought they had a chance :lol

Trainwreck2100
04-20-2014, 05:01 PM
But.......but........mah devin Harris superstar.

Seriously though fuck Devin Harris for making this a game

HI-FI
04-20-2014, 05:02 PM
i hate devin harris, shades of douchebag era Mavs.

Trainwreck2100
04-20-2014, 05:19 PM
Devin Harris was like "i ain't a scrub" And the ball was like "you're not? Well feel free to just throw me anywhere and ill go in"

Fuck Devin harris

Franklin
04-20-2014, 06:05 PM
You never sleep on the lions (the Spurs). Mavs definitely had a chance but apparently we were better prepared and were more determined to win. You have to play 100% all 48 minutes if you wanna beat the Spurs.

IrisHockey
04-20-2014, 06:07 PM
^ new account, same shticks from Rogue.

Franklin
04-21-2014, 06:16 AM
So what are the new shticks you've brought about under the new account, CubanSucks 2.0?

KoolAid Mans Brother
04-26-2014, 06:50 PM
dumb fags thought they had a chance :lol

:lmao disgusting mexican faggot with a minority community college education

FkLA
04-26-2014, 07:03 PM
Lucky shot. Spurs in 6 tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
04-26-2014, 07:11 PM
devin harris always had enriques number when he was a mav, only time he shitted bricks was when he was brainwashed on that mormon team....

if enrique cant even defend a shit kent like harris, then it goes to show this clown is nothing more then a system player allowed the green light to be a volume ball hog on every possession leading to nothing...

ElNono
04-26-2014, 07:12 PM
:lol solid bump

Kawhi
04-30-2014, 09:00 PM
:wakeup

hater
04-30-2014, 09:01 PM
:lmao Michael Carter Jordan playing the game of his life and still losing :lol :lmao :lol

Franklin
05-01-2014, 07:03 AM
No one expected them Mavs to win this series anyway, and the Mavs already did good enough as they have won two games in this series. Spurs are winners of this series but there are no losers.

rayjayjohnson
05-01-2014, 07:06 AM
didnt see the game. how was dirk?

FkLA
05-01-2014, 02:13 PM
didnt see the game. how was dirk?

Whined like a spoiled little girl all game long tbh.

spurraider21
05-01-2014, 02:34 PM
Spurs are winners of this series but there are no losers.
:lmao there is no saving face. your mavs lost rogue, just take it like a man

Strange Love
05-01-2014, 07:17 PM
:lmao there is no saving face. your mavs lost rogue, just take it like a man

Dont act like you weren't scare shitless there for 4 straight games. :lol

Mavs did their thing. They weren't even in the playoffs heading to the last week of the regular season.

spurraider21
05-01-2014, 08:39 PM
Dont act like you weren't scare shitless there for 4 straight games. :lol

Mavs did their thing. They weren't even in the playoffs heading to the last week of the regular season.
that has nothing to do with what i said. thank you for your contribution to this thread though

MeloHype
05-04-2014, 05:01 PM
:toast

Sybok
05-04-2014, 05:06 PM
Took a heap of jinxin' and a Vulcan mind meld while Tony was back in the lockerroom.. but I got her done.

spurraider21
05-04-2014, 05:17 PM
Took a heap of jinxin' and a Vulcan mind meld while Tony was back in the lockerroom.. but I got her done.
lol

widowmaker
04-21-2024, 03:45 PM
LoL mavfags. Never winning shit ever again

clambake
04-26-2024, 09:46 PM

Hi

widowmaker
04-27-2024, 09:12 AM
Hi

Ive been waiting for one of you faggits to reply lmao!! Still aint winning shit.

Raven
04-27-2024, 05:52 PM
I can see them winning it all tbh, i mean they have the goat entering his prime and great chemistry with their role players knowing exactly what they are. Injuries and Irving are likely to derail them, but this may be it.

widowmaker
04-28-2024, 03:27 PM
I can see them winning it all tbh, i mean they have the goat entering his prime and great chemistry with their role players knowing exactly what they are. Injuries and Irving are likely to derail them, but this may be it.

Opinions are like assholes.

DAF86
04-28-2024, 04:42 PM

When did they get Wemby?

DAF86
04-28-2024, 04:44 PM
For the record, I can also see the Mavs winning it all. Them, Denver and Boston are the only teams I see with a chance of going all the way.

Robz4000
04-28-2024, 05:24 PM
For the record, I can also see the Mavs winning it all. Them, Denver and Boston are the only teams I see with a chance of going all the way.

Starting to believe in Anthony Edwards tbh. That Minny/Denver series is gonna be great.

Brazil
04-28-2024, 05:42 PM

:lol tbh…

chubbs
04-28-2024, 06:32 PM
kidd is a retard of the highest order

DAF86
04-28-2024, 06:33 PM
:lol tbh…

I wrote that while the Mavs were down 20, tbh. I expected them to lose today. Still, Clippers aren't winning this series. I can see Luka and the Mavs going on a Dirk's Mavs 2011 run.

Brazil
04-28-2024, 09:26 PM
I wrote that while the Mavs were down 20, tbh. I expected them to lose today. Still, Clippers aren't winning this series. I can see Luka and the Mavs going on a Dirk's Mavs 2011 run.

mavs are struggling against the clippers without their best player and you see them upsatting the nuggets ? :lol anything is possible but there is one favorite and a bunch of maybe, in those maybe mavs are in but so far they are 2/2 against clips. Kiwi being ruled out of the serie is better than half a kiwi lets the mavs close the serie before going 2011 run.. :lol

DAF86
04-28-2024, 09:46 PM
mavs are struggling against the clippers without their best player and you see them upsatting the nuggets ? :lol anything is possible but there is one favorite and a bunch of maybe, in those maybe mavs are in but so far they are 2/2 against clips. Kiwi being ruled out of the serie is better than half a kiwi lets the mavs close the serie before going 2011 run.. :lol

I'm calling it now, so that I look like even more of a genius when it happens, tbh. :hat

MultiTroll
04-28-2024, 10:58 PM
massive phaggot, but Kywie Irving made that super clutch great shot in the final couple minutes tonight.

Pero
04-29-2024, 06:47 AM
Idk if this series isn't basically over. Luka looks kind of done, physically and mentally. On the other hand Clippers probably don't shoot so well again, yesterday was nuts. Even so, had Luka been shooting anywhere close to his regular season % the Mavs probably win.

Current Kawhi not being there is actually hurting the Mavs lol, they won both games that he played.

Brazil
04-29-2024, 07:43 AM
I'm calling it now, so that I look like even more of a genius when it happens, tbh. :hat

and you will call that a jinx when it does not ? :lol If the mavs go through Clippers and it's far from being a sure thing, they have OKC next, they are 1/3 during the RS against them, they won't have interior advantage with Chet, SGA is on fire and OKC is the best 3 pt shooting team of the league, I'd take OKC in 6 tbh

widowmaker
04-29-2024, 10:27 AM
LOL MAV/FAGS

baseline bum
04-29-2024, 12:13 PM

Nuggets are struggling against a Lakers team much worse than the Clippers minus Kawhi too. I know they're up 3-1, but have trailed in 67% of minutes of the series so far and Murray seems to always get injured this time of year.

Spurminator
04-29-2024, 12:34 PM
Clippers shot a fluke percentage from 3 and still almost lost. Luka doesn't seem right, but unless he gets even worse, I still think Mavs in 6.

lefty
04-29-2024, 01:44 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if Mavs win game 5

They will carry the momentum from their almost comeback, and you never know what versions of PG and Harden will show up

But lol thinking they can beat Denver in a 7 game series

lefty
04-29-2024, 01:46 PM
Nuggets are struggling against a Lakers team much worse than the Clippers minus Kawhi too. I know they're up 3-1, but have trailed in 67% of minutes of the series so far and Murray seems to always get injured this time of year.
They are just playing down to the competition TBH; they have beaten the Lakers 3 times while coasting half the time

baseline bum
04-29-2024, 02:24 PM
They are just playing down to the competition TBH; they have beaten the Lakers 3 times while coasting half the time

You're acting like they're the 86 Celtics or something. They're definitely beatable by Dallas if Doncic gets hot, if Murray gets hurt, if they screw around and take Dallas lightly, etc.

lefty
04-29-2024, 02:46 PM
You're acting like they're the 86 Celtics or something. They're definitely beatable by Dallas if Doncic gets hot, if Murray gets hurt, if they screw around and take Dallas lightly, etc.
That's a lot of ifs lol

By the way they would c-stomp the 86 Celtics tbh

baseline bum
04-29-2024, 03:11 PM
That's a lot of ifs lol

By the way they would c-stomp the 86 Celtics tbh

Yeah if one of those ifs happens Dallas is probably a favorite over Denver. If Denver is healthy they're probably a bit of a favorite over Dallas. ROFL at anyone right now beating the 86 Celtics.

lefty
04-29-2024, 03:13 PM
Yeah if one of those ifs happens Dallas is probably a favorite over Denver. If Denver is healthy they're probably a bit of a favorite over Dallas. ROFL at anyone right now beating the 86 Celtics.
Bro the game has evolved
Those Boston white beer drinkers wouldn't keep up with Denver's insane on and off the ball movement, screens and rolls, dynamic 2 man game and barrage of 3s :lol

Heck they wouldn't even beat the 2024 Lakers :lol

Brazil
04-29-2024, 03:44 PM

Nuggets are struggling ? :lol they are what ? something like 13 to 1 last 14 games, a lot of those games they were also trailing, that's no fluke.

Also I disagree that the Lakers are much worst than the Clippers, Lakers are 3/1 against the clipps this season, Lebron is >> Harden, AD is >> PG.. Clippers role players mostly Zubac and Westbrick are superior to angelo e reaves but saying Lakers are much worse than the Clippers sans Kiwi is a massive stretch.

Ef-man
04-29-2024, 03:51 PM
Idk if this series isn't basically over. Luka looks kind of done, physically and mentally. On the other hand Clippers probably don't shoot so well again, yesterday was nuts. Even so, had Luka been shooting anywhere close to his regular season % the Mavs probably win.

Current Kawhi not being there is actually hurting the Mavs lol, they won both games that he played.

Baby fat Luka should have gone the Jenny Craig route, tbh.

DAF86
04-29-2024, 09:18 PM
and you will call that a jinx when it does not ? :lol If the mavs go through Clippers and it's far from being a sure thing, they have OKC next, they are 1/3 during the RS against them, they won't have interior advantage with Chet, SGA is on fire and OKC is the best 3 pt shooting team of the league, I'd take OKC in 6 tbh

I'm rooting aganist them, but I don't do jinxes, tbh. I guess WE WILL SEE.

baseline bum
04-29-2024, 10:36 PM

They have been down double digits every game this series except tonight where the Lakers biggest lead has been 8. They're one wide open LeBron miss from being 2-2 in the series.

lefty
04-30-2024, 12:34 AM
They have been down double digits every game this series except tonight where the Lakers biggest lead has been 8. They're one wide open LeBron miss from being 2-2 in the series.
Cool they won the series

lefty
04-30-2024, 12:35 AM
I'm rooting aganist them, but I don't do jinxes, tbh. I guess WE WILL SEE.
LETS WAIT AND SEE

Brazil
04-30-2024, 05:48 AM
Cool they won the series

5/1 that was a struggle :lol they are now 14 / 1 the last 15 games :cry

lefty
04-30-2024, 12:23 PM
5/1 that was a struggle :lol they are now 14 / 1 the last 15 games :cry
:lol

But they better get their heads out of their asses against Minny

widowmaker
05-02-2024, 10:25 AM

But they better get their heads out of their asses against Minny

Like I said, they aint winning shit they might as well pack their dildos fly off on vacation and go fuck themselves.

Tyronn Lue
05-03-2024, 09:17 AM
10 years later OP cannot get away from this with the Mavs still in the picture.

DAF86
05-04-2024, 10:50 AM

Just for the record: I'm not predicting the Mavs to upset the Nuggets. I think Denver should be favoured. I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Dallas indeed beats them.

Tyronn Lue
05-04-2024, 11:56 AM
Just for the record: I'm not predicting the Mavs to upset the Nuggets. I think Denver should be favoured. I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Dallas indeed beats them.
Luka will need to bring it. Killa isn't going to beat Denver single handed although he's waaay under the radar it seems.

Texas_Ranger
05-04-2024, 02:04 PM

with the way Luka is playing, they ain't getting past OKC... I know he won't start bitching about his knee, but he ain't moving well out there.

Brazil
05-06-2024, 07:29 AM

Well before that Denver has to go through Minny and dat Ant man is a problem, Dallas will also have their hands full with OKC.. SGA / Chet against Kyrie / Luka is gonna be interesting to say the least. I'm actually enjoying a lot those POs so far

widowmaker
05-06-2024, 09:56 AM
Mavfags ain’t winning shit.

Obstructed_View
05-16-2024, 01:17 AM
with the way Luka is playing, they ain't getting past OKC... I know he won't start bitching about his knee, but he ain't moving well out there.

It's because he's fucking fat. You can't be that out of shape and play 100 games a year without lower extremity issues. It's sad that such a brilliant, unique talent can't get his tubby ass into shape for his teammates.

He should be playing Overwatch on a fucking Peloton.

Pero
05-16-2024, 08:56 AM
It's because he's fucking fat. You can't be that out of shape and play 100 games a year without lower extremity issues. It's sad that such a brilliant, unique talent can't get his tubby ass into shape for his teammates.

He should be playing Overwatch on a fucking Peloton.

I don't know, it's weird. Can you be out of shape playing so many games with heavy minutes? You'd be in shape just from that. Also he came into this season in shape, I don't know how he could get out of it since the end of the season.

DAF86
05-16-2024, 09:24 AM
It' funny the two best players in the NBA are out of shape white boys, tbh. :lol

DAF86
05-16-2024, 09:28 AM
And the next one is gonna be raquitic. :lol

Texas_Ranger
05-16-2024, 09:33 AM
He looked fine the whole season, even when his shape started to change after the all star break, he was still playing great... So it would be pretty weird that he started to play bad, just cause he's out of shape. I am sure its not ideal, but its pretty clear its the knee. You can see how bad he moves. Same was with Embiid, it was clear as day he was injured... Thats why these good games come every 5 games.

TD 21
05-16-2024, 09:37 AM
It' funny the two best players in the NBA are out of shape white boys, tbh. :lol

Except they're not (Jokic is). This is just the narrative white and white adjacent people want to push. On the other side of the coin, inner city blacks continue to downplay them.

Doncic isn't better than Embiid or Antetokounmpo and Gilgeous-Alexander has him by the majority of "catch-all" metrics now too.

Texas_Ranger
05-16-2024, 09:54 AM
Except they're not (Jokic is). This is just the narrative white and white adjacent people want to push. On the other side of the coin, inner city blacks continue to downplay them.

Doncic isn't better than Embiid or Antetokounmpo and Gilgeous-Alexander has him by the majority of "catch-all" metrics now too.

ROFLMAO Embiid. The guy that couldn't make it past the second round in 10 years, while also having some great teams, is not really that great... Same for SGA, who still can't control the game as well as Luka... Giannis sure, if anyone prefers him thats fine.

Chris Fall
05-16-2024, 10:20 AM
Luka in no way is fat or out of shape, not even by NBA standards. Some fans have just been so accustomed to a lot of NBA players not just being elite athletes but looking like professional body builders over the last 20-30 years. Luka is nowhere near his most ideal physical condition. But he's not out of shape for basketball. He's not cut and he's not swole, and he likely never will be.

He's prolly a good 15-20 pounds over his "optimal" ideal weight, but the added weight helps when he gets down in the post and takes on physical punishment. You take away 20 pounds of mass, that changes some of the things he can do on offense, backing down defenders and finishing at the rim through contact.

I liken his physique to someone like Carmelo Anthony, a perimeter wing scorer who also mixes it up in the midpost. I think people can make a similar criticism about Jalen Brunson. He should lose 15 pounds so he'd be quicker and be in better shape at the end of games. But like Luka, him losing weight would change his power game. Some players don't need to be ripped to shreds with bowling ball biceps and 12 pack abs. Jokic, Draymond, Luka, SGA (skinny, not enough muscle), Harden have all proven in today's NBA you don't have to be a gym bro to be an elite basketball player.

Mark Celibate
05-16-2024, 10:21 AM
:lol the average Spurstalk 300+ pound hambeast talking about a professional player being out of shape. Sons, I've seen those 2006 beetus era gameday GTG photos and those monstrosities can't be unseen tbh imho.

DAF86
05-16-2024, 11:17 AM

Sorry but Embiid doesn't qualify untill he does something in the playoffs without breaking down.

I know this is a team sport but if Doncic eliminates first seeded SGA, it is hard to argue SGA is better. Specially since Luka has been doing it for longer.

The only I could give you is Giannis, but still, his lack of shooting is a great handicap, imho.

Raven
05-16-2024, 11:32 AM

the debate is between doncic and mj. jokic, giannis and sga are laughable comparisons.

Thread
05-16-2024, 12:19 PM
the debate is between doncic and mj. jokic, giannis and sga are laughable comparisons.

giannis could have been on the other side of your (,) but he got a balloon head and ruined himself.

Raven
05-16-2024, 12:55 PM
giannis could have been on the other side of your (,) but he got a balloon head and ruined himself.

i love the player, but when you are this dependant on being a genetic freak as opposed to being skilled, it is hard to keep up for very long.

Thread
05-16-2024, 01:10 PM
i love the player, but when you are this dependant on being a genetic freak as opposed to being skilled, it is hard to keep up for very long.

& he never fooled himself. The Suns let him off hook as (it) balanced on the scale from 2-0 to 3-0 and, that's how close it was. The Suns couldn't stand the strain and shit the bed in the 2nd half of Game 3. Voila! (g) was straightened out forever more,,,and he knew it.

TD 21
05-16-2024, 03:36 PM
Sorry but Embiid doesn't qualify untill he does something in the playoffs without breaking down.

I know this is a team sport but if Doncic eliminates first seeded SGA, it is hard to argue SGA is better. Specially since Luka has been doing it for longer.

The only I could give you is Giannis, but still, his lack of shooting is a great handicap, imho.

Sorry, but Embiid has never been healthy in the playoffs and only had a team that fit around him the past two seasons.

Media has had no problem constantly giving Puka a pass the entire playoffs due to his being banged up.

Ridiculous to base this off of a small sample size. If they Mavericks go on to close it out, it'll be because of urgency. They know they have to get the Thunder now or they never will.

:lmao If Puka were black, he'd get about as much respect as the player he takes after did, prime Harden.

Texas_Ranger
05-16-2024, 03:52 PM
Sorry, but Embiid has never been healthy in the playoffs and only had a team that fit around him the past two seasons.

Media has had no problem constantly giving Puka a pass the entire playoffs due to his being banged up.

Ridiculous to base this off of a small sample size. If they Mavericks go on to close it out, it'll be because of urgency. They know they have to get the Thunder now or they never will.

:lmao If Puka were black, he'd get about as much respect as the player he takes after did, prime Harden.

Ohh poor Embiid, being in the league for 10 years and when it matters most, hes always injured... poor baby.

Media has been shitting on Luka the whole post season. After every loss there's a hit piece... The media has not been a fan of him for years now, or he would have had an MVP by now.

Also, please stop with the Harden bullshit... Harden is a well known playoff vagina and he still got the MVP, and was in the eyes of many one of the best players in the league.

Raven
05-16-2024, 04:07 PM

if puka were black there would be mandatory public bjs once a week by half the american population.. I mean he was 3rd in the mvp despite having far and away the best stats in the league, give me a break.

TD 21
05-16-2024, 04:18 PM
if puka were black there would be mandatory public bjs once a week by half the american population.. I mean he was 3rd in the mvp despite having far and away the best stats in the league, give me a break.

:lmao At relying on counting stats without context in '24.

If only white people could catch a break. It's not like most of the media is white in a league that's 75-80% black. That couldn't possibly lead to racial bias or worse . . .

chubbs
05-16-2024, 05:55 PM
:lmao At relying on counting stats without context in '24.

context? oh yeah he started the season with a bunch of garbage, a rookie and kyrie. and despite injuries galore (including kyrie), luka kept them afloat. finally they got some good pieces at the deadline, everyone got healthy, got the rotation figured out, and they won games at a 60+ win season pace.

joker didnt have murray for a bunch of the season, so he certainly earned it himself. but shai would not have been close in the race between jokic and luka if both of them had a healthy squad like he did.

okc legit might be a play-in team if it wasnt for the west being slaughtered by injuries all year

TD 21
05-16-2024, 06:14 PM
context? oh yeah he started the season with a bunch of garbage, a rookie and kyrie. and despite injuries galore (including kyrie), luka kept them afloat. finally they got some good pieces at the deadline, everyone got healthy, got the rotation figured out, and they won games at a 60+ win season pace.

joker didnt have murray for a bunch of the season, so he certainly earned it himself. but shai would not have been close in the race between jokic and luka if both of them had a healthy squad like he did.

okc legit might be a play-in team if it wasnt for the west being slaughtered by injuries all year

Yeah, virtually everyone is always supposed garbage playing with Puka, who has to commandeer everything. When he does it, he's a genius. When Harden, Young, etc. others do it, they're selfish.

Counting stats are largely irrelevant, especially for a selfish (36% usage rate, a full 3% clear of anyone despite having Irving), heliocentric player, with rules designed to benefit his archetype because they're a supposedly easier sell to the masses.

DAF86
05-16-2024, 06:52 PM

Dude, that's exactly why he doesn't qualify. :lol

Because, even despite that, he doesn't flame out early in the playoffs every year, tbh.

If the Mavs close it out, it will be Luka's 2nd WCF vs SGA's 0; and I don't know if you realize this because Luka has been tearing it up since he got to the league, but both are 6 seasons veterans. In fact, SGA is older than Luka. How can SGA be considered better, having accomplished way less and being eliminated by Luka?

Sorry to break it to you, bro, but you're kind of racist. At least colour biased, tbh.

Raven
05-16-2024, 07:01 PM
Yeah, virtually everyone is always supposed garbage playing with Puka, who has to commandeer everything. When he does it, he's a genius. When Harden, Young, etc. others do it, they're selfish.

Counting stats are largely irrelevant, especially for a selfish (36% usage rate, a full 3% clear of anyone despite having Irving), heliocentric player, with rules designed to benefit his archetype because they're a supposedly easier sell to the masses.

i mean he's literally making some of the least skilled post players look like wilt chamberlain, but ok.. even comparing the passing to the same players by puka and kyrie is frankly sad, and kyrie is constantly getting hyped as some sort of good passer..

Texas_Ranger
05-16-2024, 07:28 PM

He went to the wcf with Bullock, Dinwiddie and Powell starting... how are these players doing now??
And who should handle the ball if not him? Please tell me these great ball handlers on the Mavs, other than Irving, who was missing lots of game this year. And thats why the usage rate was so high. When they were healthy his usage rate was same or lower than Brunsons.. and why still mention Harden? As said before, James Harden was considered one of the best players for a long time. People turned on him cause he choked in the playoffs.

chubbs
05-16-2024, 09:25 PM

except harden and trae actually had very solid supporting casts, big men, and defenses. until this year, luka had dwight powell as his center, a developing jalen brunson who was allergic to any defender with length until 2022, and spencer dinwiddie :lmao

not sure what counting stats has to do with anything. but if you did anything other than watch a few espn highlights and regurgitate what retards like keyshawn say, you might actually have a clue what youre talking about.

TD 21
05-16-2024, 10:48 PM
Dude, that's exactly why he doesn't qualify. :lol

Because, even despite that, he doesn't flame out early in the playoffs every year, tbh.

If the Mavs close it out, it will be Luka's 2nd WCF vs SGA's 0; and I don't know if you realize this because Luka has been tearing it up since he got to the league, but both are 6 seasons veterans. In fact, SGA is older than Luka. How can SGA be considered better, having accomplished way less and being eliminated by Luka?

Sorry to break it to you, bro, but you're kind of racist. At least colour biased, tbh.

Because you arbitrarily decided on the criteria? Regular season counts, especially considering it's a larger sample size.

As good as he was in the two Clippers series they lost, his playoff resume isn't exactly expansive. Not his fault, he's mostly maxed out, but still.

As if Gilgeous-Alexander has had a credible team surrounding him until now and I said he had a case based on current advanced metrics. It's not a lifetime achievement award.

except harden and trae actually had very solid supporting casts, big men, and defenses. until this year, luka had dwight powell as his center, a developing jalen brunson who was allergic to any defender with length until 2022, and spencer dinwiddie :lmao

not sure what counting stats has to do with anything. but if you did anything other than watch a few espn highlights and regurgitate what retards like keyshawn say, you might actually have a clue what youre talking about.

That doesn't have anything to do with what I said.

If you'd bother to read some of my posts, you'd know I'm well informed; something you don't appear to be.

chubbs
05-17-2024, 04:14 PM
That doesn't have anything to do with what I said.

If you'd bother to read some of my posts, you'd know I'm well informed; something you don't appear to be.

apparently you dont even read your own posts :lmao

Tyronn Lue
05-18-2024, 09:43 PM
Congrats Mavs, that was a hell of a comeback and nail biter. I thought PJW was going to be the whipping boy there but sweet redemption, no one will remember the foul before the inbounds.

clambake
05-18-2024, 09:46 PM

Ive been waiting for one of you faggits to reply lmao!! Still aint winning shit.

Opinions are like assholes.

LOL MAV/FAGS

Like I said, they aint winning shit they might as well pack their dildos fly off on vacation and go fuck themselves.

Mavfags ain’t winning shit.wow, you are bad at this.:lmao

Tyronn Lue
05-19-2024, 12:37 AM
Another with a record of shitty takes

Texas_Ranger
05-19-2024, 01:02 AM
Another with a record of shitty takes

Dude, i am still pretty sure that if he was shooting as bad as in the LAC series, they wouldn't have won.

widowmaker
05-19-2024, 07:29 AM
wow, you are bad at this.:lmao

Your momma is bad at everything.

Tyronn Lue
05-19-2024, 11:45 AM
Dude, i am still pretty sure that if he was shooting as bad as in the LAC series, they wouldn't have won.
:lma

Obstructed_View
05-21-2024, 05:52 PM
I don't know, it's weird. Can you be out of shape playing so many games with heavy minutes? You'd be in shape just from that. Also he came into this season in shape, I don't know how he could get out of it since the end of the season.
Maybe you're right, but his several chins says otherwise to me. There seems to be no basketball reason for him to carry that bulk around.

chubbs
05-22-2024, 12:14 AM
Maybe you're right, but his several chins says otherwise to me. There seems to be no basketball reason for him to carry that bulk around.

people can have a higher body fat % and still be in excellent basketball shape

would it benefit him to lose some of that fat? probably. then again, if dude is a top 3 player in the NBA, averaging 34/9/10 on excellent efficiency while top 3 in mpg, its a bit hard to question him too terribly much. as arguably the second best post-up scorer in the league, perhaps he finds a benefit to the extra weight.

widowmaker
05-22-2024, 12:33 AM

Dallas u and urs is about to get butt raped by the t pupps

widowmaker
05-22-2024, 12:35 AM

Make sure to look for all of my post again once its over faggit.

Obstructed_View
05-22-2024, 07:25 AM
people can have a higher body fat % and still be in excellent basketball shape

would it benefit him to lose some of that fat? probably. then again, if dude is a top 3 player in the NBA, averaging 34/9/10 on excellent efficiency while top 3 in mpg, its a bit hard to question him too terribly much. as arguably the second best post-up scorer in the league, perhaps he finds a benefit to the extra weight.

It isn't hard to question him at all. If he had a history of being healthy late in the season when they rely on him; If he weren't currently having to heroically hobble around and carry his team, maybe a portion of your post could be considered.

DAF86
05-22-2024, 11:03 AM

Well, this didn't happen, tbh.

WE SAW in round 2.

LET'S WAIT AND SEE what happens in the WCF.

Brazil
05-22-2024, 11:20 AM
Well, this didn't happen, tbh.

WE SAW in round 2.

LET'S WAIT AND SEE what happens in the WCF.

I still don't see them in the finals... but I have been wrong before so there's that

ambchang
05-22-2024, 11:26 AM
Hats off to doncic, he has really been taking over in the last two rounds and the supporting players are playing their roles perfectly so far.

I’d still take the wolves as the mavs bigs don’t put enough pressure on the wolves d, allowing Gobert to roam and KAT can be hidden on multiple players. Wolves also has strong perimeter d to match up with doncic and Irving. Both teams are banged up, Mavs just a little more so.

clambake
05-22-2024, 05:31 PM
Make sure to look for all of my post again once its over faggit.

I’m good. I didn’t realize you were 12.

Neo.
05-22-2024, 06:23 PM
Hats off to doncic, he has really been taking over in the last two rounds and the supporting players are playing their roles perfectly so far.

I’d still take the wolves as the mavs bigs don’t put enough pressure on the wolves d, allowing Gobert to roam and KAT can be hidden on multiple players. Wolves also has strong perimeter d to match up with doncic and Irving. Both teams are banged up, Mavs just a little more so.

not sure gobert can roam that easily. both bigs are fantastic lob threats and Luka/kyrie will use them in PnR all game long. Mavs attack 4v3 probably better than any team in the league.

I think the main x factor of the series is KAT. if he asserts himself effectively, it's gonna be tough for the Mavs. if he resorts to being the KAT we all know, mavs win in 6, maybe 5

widowmaker
05-22-2024, 06:48 PM
I’m good. I didn’t realize you were 12.

All good even at 12 I can recognize a faggit.

Neo.
05-22-2024, 07:08 PM
It isn't hard to question him at all. If he had a history of being healthy late in the season when they rely on him; If he weren't currently having to heroically hobble around and carry his team, maybe a portion of your post could be considered.

never knew knee sprains and bone bruises are the result of body fat. interesting.

Obstructed_View
05-22-2024, 07:12 PM
never knew knee sprains and bone bruises are the result of body fat. interesting.

If you don't see how body fat relates to weight, which relates to knee injuries, we don't really have anything to discuss.

Raven
05-22-2024, 07:37 PM
everybody ready to see irving shit the bed again and donut bailing him out?

Ef-man
05-22-2024, 09:06 PM

Looks like the Mavs are not dominating as their fans hoped.

clambake
05-22-2024, 09:36 PM

What Mavs fans think that?

widowmaker
05-22-2024, 09:41 PM
Mav refs

widowmaker
05-22-2024, 09:42 PM
If you don't see how body fat relates to weight, which relates to knee injuries, we don't really have anything to discuss.

Hes going to snort some coke before the game and call it good.

Tyronn Lue
05-22-2024, 10:11 PM
Mav refs
You're going through it right now, aren't you.

Raven
05-22-2024, 10:16 PM

pretty much exactly what happened :lol

MultiTroll
05-22-2024, 10:38 PM
Lively.

What a score draft pic he has turned out to be.

Neo.
05-22-2024, 10:43 PM

yes, because a guy falling into your leg resulting in a sprain and bone bruise is the result of body fat :lmao

Neo.
05-22-2024, 10:44 PM

not sure many fans expected them to dominate. just win. so far so good.

Mark Celibate
05-22-2024, 10:52 PM

:lol Luka just looks like a regular guy tbh at like 20% body fat. You act like the guy is Oliver Miller

Obstructed_View
05-23-2024, 04:24 AM
:lol Luka just looks like a regular guy tbh at like 20% body fat. You act like the guy is Oliver Miller
Lol he's your superstar, dude. If your defense of the best player in the world being out of shape is, "Well, he looks like a regular guy and at least he's not Stanley Roberts," I guess that's fine. Seems like a low bar.

Obstructed_View
05-23-2024, 04:26 AM
Lively.

What a score draft pic he has turned out to be.
True. We all made fun of the Mavs when they bragged about that pick. He's been terrific.

Mark Celibate
05-23-2024, 06:10 AM
Lol he's your superstar, dude. If your defense of the best player in the world being out of shape is, "Well, he looks like a regular guy and at least he's not Stanley Roberts," I guess that's fine. Seems like a low bar.

im not g@y tbh I don’t care if he doesn’t have big, juicy muscles with washboard abs as long he’s dropping 30+ and winning in the playoffs imho

All about results

widowmaker
05-23-2024, 06:27 AM
You're going through it right now, aren't you.

Through “It” what is it?

lebomb
05-23-2024, 06:43 AM
ANT has to step it up. If he doesnt get his in a game, the TWolves don't stand a chance. We need at least 30-35 pts a game from him.

Tyronn Lue
05-23-2024, 10:54 AM
Through “It” what is it?
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231738&page=4&p=11066039&viewfull=1#post11066039

This, the steps of coping. You've passed denial and now you're at least accepting the fact. Now you're rationalizing.

Tyronn Lue
05-23-2024, 10:56 AM
ANT has to step it up. If he doesnt get his in a game, the TWolves don't stand a chance. We need at least 30-35 pts a game from him.
Long series. We've seen the Wolves dominate and seen them be dominated. It's ebb and flow. It depends on how they adjust.

velik_m
05-23-2024, 12:07 PM
https://www.nba.com/stats/players/traditional?PerMode=PerGame&dir=A&sort=MIN

DeadlyDynasty
05-23-2024, 12:11 PM
https://www.nba.com/stats/players/traditional?PerMode=PerGame&dir=A&sort=MIN

Need to have a bench

Thanos
05-23-2024, 12:41 PM
Speaking of bench play, that could be the Mavs undoing. They’re so desperate for bench scoring they’re letting Jaden Hardy play :lol He’s been halfway decent, but that definitely wasn’t the plan. Hardaway, Green, and Exum are all almost unplayably bad.

baseline bum
05-23-2024, 12:49 PM
Speaking of bench play, that could be the Mavs undoing. They’re so desperate for bench scoring they’re letting Jaden Hardy play :lol He’s been halfway decent, but that definitely wasn’t the plan. Hardaway, Green, and Exum are all almost unplayably bad.

Is Kleber anywhere near return?

widowmaker
05-23-2024, 12:51 PM
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231738&page=4&p=11066039&viewfull=1#post11066039

This, the steps of coping. You've passed denial and now you're at least accepting the fact. Now you're rationalizing.

Ok Dr. now go fuck yourself go ahead and cope with that.

Texas_Ranger
05-23-2024, 01:49 PM
Is Kleber anywhere near return?

perhaps game 6, 7, if it comes to that... But how much would a Kleber, coming right out of injury, help?

Pero
05-23-2024, 02:47 PM

:rollin

Thanos
05-23-2024, 03:15 PM
Everybody keep in mind that this retard once said that Dwight Howard was a “black Kevin Love”

Spurminator
05-23-2024, 04:24 PM

Green has been giving y'all good minutes, but he had some dumb plays last night. I still like him out there creating chaos. Not sure what's up with Exum, seems like he shrivelled when the playoffs started.

benefactor
05-23-2024, 04:35 PM
im not g@y tbh I don’t care if he doesn’t have big, juicy muscles with washboard abs as long he’s dropping 30+ and winning in the playoffs imho

All about results
People still pulling the looks card are just reaching for whatever they can. Joker and Luka look like a couple of construction workers...but they are the two best players in the league. Let's be honest though, if he was on the Spurs you would be saying he ate too much Taco Cabana every time the Spurs lost:lol

Ef-man
05-23-2024, 05:30 PM
People still pulling the looks card are just reaching for whatever they can. Joker and Luka look like a couple of construction workers...but they are the two best players in the league. Let's be honest though, if he was on the Spurs you would be saying he ate too much Taco Cabana every time the Spurs lost:lol

Barkley would be saying "big old Luka ate too many churros."

https://youtu.be/s9jRQLEMuQM

Obstructed_View
05-23-2024, 06:25 PM
Everybody keep in mind that this retard once said that Dwight Howard was a “black Kevin Love”
Given Dwight's career, I'm not sure why you think I was wrong. :lol

Obstructed_View
05-23-2024, 06:27 PM

All about results
Agree. All about results. Thus far he is fighting through injuries. All about winning in the playoffs. Thus far he hasn't. And not because he isn't great.

Obstructed_View
05-23-2024, 06:31 PM
BTW, it was THE black Kevin Love. But I'm pretty sure Kevin contributed to more deep playoff runs than Dwight did.

Spurminator
05-23-2024, 07:26 PM
BTW, it was THE black Kevin Love. But I'm pretty sure Kevin contributed to more deep playoff runs than Dwight did.

I can't think of two big men with more opposite games than Kevin Love and Dwight Howard tbh.

chubbs
05-23-2024, 07:46 PM
Given Dwight's career, I'm not sure why you think I was wrong. :lol

one guy was a center who did his work in the paint and couldnt shoot

the other was a power forward who did his work on the perimeter and midrange, and shot lots of 3s

dwight as the main guy carried a team to the finals and multiple playoff appearances

love as the main guy never made the playoffs

:dizzy

chubbs
05-23-2024, 07:48 PM
Agree. All about results. Thus far he is fighting through injuries. All about winning in the playoffs. Thus far he hasn't. And not because he isn't great.

right. it was lukas body fat that led to tim hardaway and porzingis disappearing in elimination games against the clippers. just like it was his body fat that caused a guy to fall into his knee.

Spurminator
05-23-2024, 07:54 PM
Luka's led his team to the Conference Finals at age 23 and 25, anyone trying to already pin the "can't win when it counts" label on him is really grasping at straws.

Mark Celibate
05-23-2024, 09:03 PM

the other was a power forward who did his work on the perimeter and midrange, and shot lots of 3s

yeah uhhh...other than polar opposite playing styles, basically the same player!

Thread
05-23-2024, 09:26 PM
Luka's led his team to the Conference Finals at age 23 and 25, anyone trying to already pin the "can't win when it counts" label on him is really grasping at straws.

...fine, as "Shane" states..."Prove it."

Tyronn Lue
05-23-2024, 11:14 PM
...fine, as "Shane" states..."Prove it."
Reading comprehension fail. It counts every game of every round.

Thread
05-24-2024, 01:11 AM
Reading comprehension fail. It counts every game of every round.

I'm referencing making the playoffs, A.

& winning the last game you play, B.

There is nothing else.
He ain't done that.

Pero
05-24-2024, 03:04 PM

The standards for Luka are set ridiculously high compared to other players, probably highest since Lebron. Actually I saw a post somewhere that said that the only other player in NBA history to have numbers like he has had this season and not win MVP was Lebron. Didn't fact check though.

lefty
05-24-2024, 10:06 PM

Mark Celibate
05-24-2024, 10:06 PM

hi

Robz4000
05-24-2024, 10:08 PM
Congrats on your second title Mavfan tbh. Luka is a Mav for life.

DAF86
05-24-2024, 10:13 PM
WE ARE SEEING!!!

Bynumite
05-24-2024, 10:29 PM
WE ARE SEEING!!!

Yeah, we are seeing the countdown for Wemby to join Luka in Dallas :lol

DAF86
05-24-2024, 11:14 PM
Yeah, we are seeing the countdown for Wemby to join Luka in Dallas :lol

Lakers are so trash that even Lakers fans can't troll about Wemby joining them. :lol

Bynumite
05-24-2024, 11:22 PM
Lakers are so trash that even Lakers fans can't troll about Wemby joining them. :lol

10 seasons since your last ring, and still in the lottery playing like absolute dog chit :lol

Incapable of attracting free agents, and drafting anything outside of the top 3 :lol

You're on the clock, FAP. And you know it. Tic Toc.

Thread
05-24-2024, 11:28 PM

Dude, you shit that Florida bed, sold your shit prematurely and ended up with hatful of rain.

You've nary room.

Thread
05-24-2024, 11:29 PM
10 seasons since your last ring, and still in the lottery playing like absolute dog chit :lol

Incapable of attracting free agents, and drafting anything outside of the top 3 :lol

Bust that hole, By. Wide open.

DAF86
05-24-2024, 11:31 PM

Q onda hermano? Do you realize what it is to know your shit? :hat

I can see Luka and the Mavs going on a Dirk's Mavs 2011 run.

DAF86
05-24-2024, 11:32 PM
Dude, you shit that Florida bed, sold your shit prematurely and ended up with hatful of rain.

You've nary room.

THEY WERE SELLING YOUR "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" SHIT, CUL. What happened?

J.T.
05-24-2024, 11:37 PM
Mavs in 4 tbh

Bynumite
05-24-2024, 11:50 PM

Unless you put your argie pesos behind it, that means nothing, FAP :lol

But that's besides the point. Wemby he's not Jim, he won't stick around waiting for your team to pull their head out of their ass.

Luka potentially ringing at such a young age, would only make the move more enticing.

Right now, Wemby is watching all those lobs that Lively and Gafford are catching in the playoffs, and thinking to himself, that could and should be me. But instead i'm in the lottery :lol

Spurminator
05-25-2024, 12:09 AM
Man, it's a shame Luka can't get himself in shape lol

Obstructed_View
05-25-2024, 12:25 AM

dwight as the main guy carried a team to the finals and multiple playoff appearances

love as the main guy never made the playoffs

Many suggested that Dwight, fresh off his dpoy, was the best defender in the league and had surpassed Tim Duncan as a defender. The remainder of Dwight's career was far closer to Love's than it was to Duncan's, despite being ten years younger.

FrostKing
05-25-2024, 12:27 AM
https://i.ibb.co/ssWP8d8/Screenshot-20240524-211850-Chrome.png

DAF86
05-25-2024, 01:33 AM

Says one of the guys associated to "Rubby Bubious has Nash shooting, Kidd passing and Tony speed" and "Kawhi Leonard has Nic Batum/ Shawn Marion type ceiling" takes.

Thread
05-25-2024, 06:15 AM
THEY WERE SELLING YOUR "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" SHIT, CUL. What happened?

To mix sports and reality, especially of a Friday night is despicable. Damn you, DAF.

baseline bum
05-25-2024, 08:24 AM

I called it first though.

I'm not doing the east because who gives a shit with all the injuries to everyone in Boston's path

WEST PLAY-IN
7 Pelicans over 8 Lakers
9 Kings over 10 Warriors
9 Kings over 8 Lakers

WEST PLAYOFFS
1 Thunder over 8 Kings 4-1
2 Nuggets over 7 Pelicans 4-2
3 Wolves over 6 Suns 4-2
5 Mavs over 4 Clippers 4-2

5 Mavs over 1 Thunder 4-2
2 Nuggets over 3 Wolves 4-2

5 Mavs over 2 Nuggets 4-3

FINALS
5 Mavs over 1 Celtics 4-3

Doncic quietly having one of the most dominant seasons in NBA history, Irving looking the best he has since 2016 and seeming focused on basketball for the first time in forever, and I love their deadline moves. Third best record in the league since the new year. Wasn't quite sure who I'd take between Dallas and Denver but I'm worried Murray might not be healthy with the nagging injuries he has dealt with so I went Dallas in the WCF.

JohnnyMax
05-25-2024, 09:10 AM
https://i.ibb.co/dP84WjJ/doncic.gif
https://i.ibb.co/YhPJ5Vv/doncic2.gif

Neo.
05-25-2024, 09:25 AM
Many suggested that Dwight, fresh off his dpoy, was the best defender in the league and had surpassed Tim Duncan as a defender. The remainder of Dwight's career was far closer to Love's than it was to Duncan's, despite being ten years younger.

oh thanks for adding another comparison to the list

dwight was an elite defender

love had one good defensive moment his entire career

back to your point... not sure I could have imagined a worse explanation for calling dwight howard THE (durhrurh) black Kevin love

Thread
05-25-2024, 10:53 AM

widowmaker
05-27-2024, 09:42 AM
I got 2,000 on the mav fags winning the finals. They are going all the way this year.

Tyronn Lue
05-27-2024, 12:45 PM

I got 2,000 on the mav fags winning the finals. They are going all the way this year.

Bending the knee

widowmaker
05-27-2024, 01:00 PM

Bending the knee

No my account was hacked. But if you want to wager I have 2 Gs on the mav fags winning the finals want in?

widowmaker
05-27-2024, 01:01 PM
Mav fags better win too cause I really need that money.

Thread
05-27-2024, 01:58 PM
Mav fags better win too cause I really need that money.

You're lettin' your mouth overload your ass, wm. Cool your jets.

clambake
05-27-2024, 02:49 PM

Bending the knee:lol

widowmaker
05-27-2024, 04:48 PM
You're lettin' your mouth overload your ass, wm. Cool your jets.

Your letting your faggit boyfriend overload your ass. Shut the fuck up and mind your own.

widowmaker
05-27-2024, 04:48 PM
2 Gs on the mav fags winning it all whats up?

Mark Celibate
05-27-2024, 06:22 PM
Your letting your faggit boyfriend overload your ass. Shut the fuck up and mind your own.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDQHbw-ONrxmHCPFF4HNqRWdgrF8H6QQU2mQ&usqp=CAU

Thread
05-27-2024, 08:28 PM

I got your goat.

ha, ha.

Tyronn Lue
05-27-2024, 10:59 PM
No my account was hacked. But if you want to wager I have 2 Gs on the mav fags winning the finals want in?
:lol lefty-ish

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 01:35 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDQHbw-ONrxmHCPFF4HNqRWdgrF8H6QQU2mQ&usqp=CAU

Incel lmao. Got it.

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 01:36 AM
I got your goat.

ha, ha.

Now to you. My goat? I am the goat.

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 01:37 AM
:lol lefty-ish

Still trying? Didn’t I tell you to go fuck yourself?

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 01:38 AM
2Gs mav fags will win the finals this year. Man I sure hope so.

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 01:48 AM
I got your goat.

ha, ha.

Have you seen those kobe crash pics? Wow!! U should see them.

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 01:53 AM
I got your goat.

ha, ha.

What does the leader of Iran and kobe have in common?

They love mountain sides HAHA

Thread
05-28-2024, 05:41 AM
Have you seen those kobe crash pics? Wow!! U should see them.

Sure, how bout you on this one this snapshot...

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2818167/duncanmiss.gif

Thread
05-28-2024, 05:42 AM
What does the leader of Iran and kobe have in common?

They love mountain sides HAHA

You left one there, daddy, in Florida, forever.

tee, hee.

Thread
05-28-2024, 05:42 AM
Now to you. My goat? I am the goat.

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 10:37 AM
Sure, how bout you on this one this snapshot...

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2818167/duncanmiss.gif

You gotta do better than that. Sometimes you just need to know when to stay out of something.

Thread
05-28-2024, 10:39 AM
You gotta do better than that. Sometimes you just need to know when to stay out of something.

Sweetheart, it don't get better than that. You had the charter set and were selling your shit.

Let us proceed...

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 10:39 AM
You left one there, daddy, in Florida, forever.

tee, hee.

One for the road. They both raped HAHA. Plus one just cause it’s Tuesday. They are both charbroiled.

Thread
05-28-2024, 10:41 AM
One for the road. They both raped HAHA. Plus one just cause it’s Tuesday. They are both charbroiled.

I look forward to your challenge with equal amounts of both anticipation & determination.

Let us proceed...

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 10:59 AM
I look forward to your challenge with equal amounts of both anticipation & determination.

Let us proceed...

Ive read your post you sound retarded. I dont deal with faggits that have disabilities. Get the fuck out my face Captain Saveahoe go to the rescue somewhere else.

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 11:00 AM
So anyway 2 Gs mav fags make it all the way this year.

Thread
05-28-2024, 02:15 PM
Ive read your post you sound retarded. I dont deal with faggits that have disabilities. Get the fuck out my face Captain Saveahoe go to the rescue somewhere else.

You'll have to withdraw, daddy. In the mean time? Locate your mother, and fuck her, some more.

DeadlyDynasty
05-28-2024, 02:22 PM
So anyway 2 Gs mav fags make it all the way this year.
I think Mavs will win it all as well, but you’re a lying bitch and I’ll end this shitty troll now.

On principle, I will bet Boston against your Mavs bet if you send $2,000 to a disinterested third party respected poster for escrow. Once the money is confirmed in their account, I will send my $2,000.

Now fuck off, faggot

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 02:27 PM
I think Mavs will win it all as well, but you’re a lying bitch and I’ll end this shitty troll now.

On principle, I will bet Boston against your Mavs bet if you send $2,000 to a disinterested third party respected poster for escrow. Once the money is confirmed in their account, I will send my $2,000.

Now fuck off, faggot

Go fuck your boyfriend thread and get the fuck out my face too cocksucker ain’t nobody talking to your bitch ass.

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 02:28 PM

Now fuck off, faggot

Nope I need money in hand now motherfucker. Mav fags are winning it all this year.

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 02:30 PM
You'll have to withdraw, daddy. In the mean time? Locate your mother, and fuck her, some more.

Go fuck yours first bitch shes right up stairs so get ur fat faggit ass up and log off for two minutes.

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 02:31 PM
I got plenty for all of you fucking faggits. Just get in line.

DeadlyDynasty
05-28-2024, 02:47 PM
Go fuck your boyfriend thread and get the fuck out my face too cocksucker ain’t nobody talking to your bitch ass.
No money, no honey.

You have nothing to offer. Not funny. Not original. And now quite obviously not paid.:lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-28-2024, 02:48 PM
Nope I need money
No shit:lmao

Thread
05-28-2024, 02:58 PM
Go fuck yours first bitch shes right up stairs so get ur fat faggit ass up and log off for two minutes.

Seriously, you ever get a fresh look at your mom's snatch, ww?

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 07:05 PM

Are you desert people?

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 07:06 PM
Seriously, you ever get a fresh look at your mom's snatch, ww?

Na ill look at your moms and take that shit to POUNDTOWN BABY!!! Lmao

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 07:08 PM

Dude my turban got dirty. How do you clean these things?

Thread
05-28-2024, 07:56 PM
Na ill look at your moms and take that shit to POUNDTOWN BABY!!! Lmao

You ever play in your mom's panties?

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 08:09 PM
You ever play in your mom's panties?

No but do you? Dang I knew you had gay tendencies lmao!! Go fuck your mom and get it over with dude. At least you’ll be getting more pussy than the incel lmao.

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 08:11 PM
Mav fags. You have an ally in the faggit laker fans here. So stand up for them when they are in need.

clambake
05-28-2024, 08:46 PM
Mav fags. You have an ally in the faggit laker fans here. So stand up for them when they are in need.

He’s not a mav fan, he’s not even a laker fan anymore. He’s a gimp for trump.

You fellas play nice now, you have much in common.

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 08:51 PM

Its all about staying in your lane.

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 08:52 PM
Anyway mav fags gonna win it all this year I have 2,000 on it lets go.

Thread
05-28-2024, 09:01 PM
No but do you? Dang I knew you had gay tendencies lmao!! Go fuck your mom and get it over with dude. At least you’ll be getting more pussy than the incel lmao.

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Thread
05-28-2024, 09:02 PM

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 09:41 PM
Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Signed, Get the fuck out my face.

DAF86
05-28-2024, 10:15 PM
Butts gonna be tight if this gets back to Dallas, tbh.

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 10:20 PM
Lets pick it up. 5.000. Mav fags are winning the finals. Like the arab edited my post. I need the money.

Thread
05-28-2024, 10:20 PM
Signed, Get the fuck out my face.

lmcontrollinao!!!

Thread
05-28-2024, 10:22 PM
Butts gonna be tight if this gets back to Dallas, tbh.

I got a bad feeling the Mavs are gonna get whacked.

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 10:28 PM
lmcontrollinao!!!

Im in your head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lmao!!!!!!!!

Thread
05-28-2024, 10:35 PM
Im in your head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lmao!!!!!!!!

lmvictoriousao!!!

widowmaker
05-28-2024, 10:37 PM
lmvictoriousao!!!

Blablabla Pinche joto!!!!!

Tyronn Lue
05-28-2024, 11:25 PM
This dude is Koriwhat's twin brother.

Donald Sterling.
05-28-2024, 11:42 PM
Be@ner, broke and bitter is a combustible combination to be posting online.

Hope the mavs win it all, or the guy might pull the plug.

On second thought, go celtics :lol

Thread
05-29-2024, 12:45 AM
Blablabla Pinche joto!!!!!

lmcontrollinao!!!

widowmaker
05-29-2024, 09:13 AM
lmcontrollinao!!!

AEIOU AND SOMETIMES Y!!!!

widowmaker
05-29-2024, 09:16 AM

###### DOESNT KNOW HOW TO MIND HIS COTTONPICKIN BUSINESS SO HE THINKS HES BETTER THAN A BEANER. Sampson go get my suit ready im fucking ur momma tonight.

widowmaker
05-29-2024, 09:18 AM

Oh I got canceled those hashtags are. NIGGG@ but with ther ER. DON DISRESPECT ME COTTONPICKER ill put u and ur family back out in the field.

widowmaker
05-29-2024, 09:20 AM
This dude is Koriwhat's twin brother.

Who? You wanna get back at it? Let me know when.

Donald Sterling.
05-29-2024, 10:56 AM
Yeah, this be@ner's life absolutely sucks to lash out this badly online :lol

Quadruple posting and having a melt down before our eyes.

This is a cry for help. If the mavs go all the way, put that money towards some therapy tbh.

clambake
05-29-2024, 11:20 AM
Who? You wanna get back at it? Let me know when.

Go to the political forum.

Raven
05-29-2024, 11:23 AM
let's face it, irving has been shit the entire series. Made a decent amount of shots, but has been a net negative more often than not. Especially, and that was true against the clippers as well, whenever he is the primary ballhandler, bad things happen.

widowmaker
05-29-2024, 11:46 AM
Yeah, this be@ner's life absolutely sucks to lash out this badly online :lol

Quadruple posting and having a melt down before our eyes.

This is a cry for help. If the mavs go all the way, put that money towards some therapy tbh.

Na ill finally pay that child support I owe your mom lmao

widowmaker
05-29-2024, 11:46 AM
Go to the political forum.

Yes sir right away. Please go get some pussy.

Thread
05-29-2024, 12:57 PM
AEIOU AND SOMETIMES Y!!!!

Mornin'. Did you fuck her last night, some more?

Thread
05-29-2024, 12:59 PM
let's face it, irving has been shit the entire series. Made a decent amount of shots, but has been a net negative more often than not. Especially, and that was true against the clippers as well, whenever he is the primary ballhandler, bad things happen.

Well, the only way Dallas rings here is if Irving rises up.

And everybody, most especially Boston knows it. & they will not permit him to keep them from this ring. He will have to do it most assuredly over their "dead bodies."

God's speed.

widowmaker
05-29-2024, 02:05 PM
Mornin'. Did you fuck her last night, some more?

Your mom? Na I was out fucking your sister.

Thread
05-29-2024, 05:16 PM
Your mom? Na I was out fucking your sister.

No, your ma. Were you fuckin' her last night?

FkLA
05-29-2024, 09:06 PM
Chokericks about to do the most Chokerick thing ever and give up a 3-0 lead, imo.

widowmaker
05-29-2024, 09:22 PM
No, your ma. Were you fuckin' her last night?

Nope. Your sister.

widowmaker
05-29-2024, 09:23 PM
Chokericks about to do the most Chokerick thing ever and give up a 3-0 lead, imo.

Hey dont talk bad about the mav fags they have laker fans defending them at all costs lol. ��

Thread
05-29-2024, 09:44 PM
Nope. Your sister.

Just fuck your mom, some more.

widowmaker
05-30-2024, 01:22 PM
Just fuck your mom, some more.

BLAHBLAHBLAH.

Spurminator
05-30-2024, 02:27 PM

Kyrie had one bad game this series dude.

Game 1: 30 pts, 5 asts, 2 TO, +5
Game 2: 20 pts, 6 asts, 2 TO, +6
Game 3: 33 pts, 5 asts, 3 TO, +12
Game 4: 16 pts, 4 asts, 4 TO, -2

And it's hard to complain about him against LA when they won in 6 games and he averaged 27 points on 51% shooting, including a 40 point game.

Thread
05-30-2024, 04:03 PM
BLAHBLAHBLAH.

Go on, get to it, fuck your mom, some more.

Donald Sterling.
05-30-2024, 07:01 PM
Outside of game 4, Luka and Kyrie combined for 20PPG and 70% from 3 in 4th quarters this series.

Kyrie has done his role so far of elite 2nd option.

Mark Celibate
05-30-2024, 08:47 PM

WHOOOOAAAAA NELLIE

FkLA gonna have to go the sidelines and talk to the ollllll ball coach efter det one i saaaaaaaiiiiiiidddddddd!

Tyronn Lue
05-30-2024, 09:56 PM
Congrats Mavs, convincing ass kicking delivered priority overnight in Minny. Go get the ring.