PDA

View Full Version : Watching Spurs games overseas

shorttotry
04-21-2014, 03:02 PM
Unfortunately, I have to go to France for the entire month of May. I was hoping for a website or other pointers to watch my dear Spurs while over there. I've waiting all season long for this time of year, and got the news last week. Any help would be much appreciated.

RD2191
04-21-2014, 03:04 PM
You don't even have any eyes!

Spur|n|Austin
04-21-2014, 03:09 PM
I'm sure they are televised over there, just at not your normal viewing hours - there are plenty of Frenchies on here, I'm sure one will help ya out :)

jiggy_55
04-21-2014, 03:45 PM
Not French but I do live in Europe, if you're willing to pay then NBA International League Pass does a great job usually. Watch out for blackouts and read about it online to make sure games are not blacked out from online streaming. Otherwise, you can watch low quality streams online.

Also, here is a list of games airing on TV in different countries, select the country and check: http://www.nba.com/schedules/intl.html

said7
04-21-2014, 03:56 PM
I live in England and got the ilp from nba.com. Pretty much seen every game this year. I got the spurs only, so I'm a little bummed I can't see other playoff games. It worth the cost tho. I think you can get all playoffs for about 50 euros. I don't have time or patience for crappy free streams. With the ilp I just wake up in the morning and watch the game on demand, just gotta avoid the internet for spoilers. Sure as shit nobody at work is gonna talk about it.

phyzik
04-21-2014, 04:30 PM
Unfortunately, I have to go to France for the entire month of May. I was hoping for a website or other pointers to watch my dear Spurs while over there. I've waiting all season long for this time of year, and got the news last week. Any help would be much appreciated.

check your PM's