PDA

View Full Version : How does one apply at the Apple Store?

TheWriter
08-08-2005, 02:58 PM
The one at The Shops at La Cantera.

They're not going to be at the job fair tommorrow so do I call somewhere or go up to their location at The Shops and get an application... what do I have do?

ShoogarBear
08-08-2005, 02:59 PM
Not be mouse?

SpursWoman
08-08-2005, 03:02 PM
The one at The Shops at La Cantera.

They're not going to be at the job fair tommorrow so do I call somewhere or go up to their location at The Shops and get an application... what do I have do?

Have you looked for contact info/applications on their website? You should at the very least be able to get a contact there... :)

tsb2000
08-08-2005, 03:47 PM
You should be able to apply through apple.com directly to the store location. :)

Spurminator
08-08-2005, 05:45 PM
Well, for one thing, you must pass an exam that will score your ego. If you score "I AM A TECHNO GOD" or greater, you are allowed to move on to the next trial.

There you will learn the strategy of targeting consumers who consider themselves "techno-savvy" by making your products as user-unfriendly as possible... That way, when your consumer finally figures out how it works, he can congratulate himself for being among the Techno-Elite. This stretegy is further strengthened by charging a high additional fee for phone support. No one will purchase this, of course, but it strengthens your consumer's ego to know that people are having to pay that price for something they will probably never need.

Finally, you will learn that equipment more than 6 months old is junk. Throw it away, it is no longer relevant. CD-R? Pfft. Who needs them? The only people you care about should be those with DVD-compatable drives. As for every one else, we don't know their needs, and we don't want to know. It's a market we have no interest in whatsoever.

We are Apple.

duncan_21
08-08-2005, 07:02 PM
There you will learn the strategy of targeting consumers who consider themselves "techno-savvy" by making your products as user-unfriendly as possible...

I don't know if apple users would be considered tech savvy.

atlfan25
08-09-2005, 12:16 AM
would be a solid job

TheTruth
08-09-2005, 01:40 AM
There is a store that just sells apples? Just red, or do they sell green ones also?