PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: elite company....

Kawhi
04-21-2014, 11:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NfUHgIC.jpg

:lmao

rogues
04-21-2014, 11:05 PM
Pity post..

IrisHockey
04-21-2014, 11:06 PM
:lmao even worse effort than the Blake Griffin thread...

MeloHype
04-21-2014, 11:07 PM
:lol

Splits
04-21-2014, 11:07 PM
Poor effort tbh

rogues
04-21-2014, 11:08 PM
:lmao even worse effort than the Blake Griffin thread...
:lol that try-hard acid taker AchillesHeel fumbling the ball again..

IrisHockey
04-21-2014, 11:09 PM
:lol that try-hard acid taker AchillesHeel (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=45227) fumbling the ball again..

:lol had a feeling it was him. He's going around calling me by my first name too :lol... talk about getting into someone's head..

spurraider21
04-21-2014, 11:12 PM
terrible, terrible thread

AchillesHeel
04-21-2014, 11:19 PM
:lol that try-hard acid taker AchillesHeel (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=45227) fumbling the ball again..

You are seriously obsessed with me, get a new hobby.

rogues
04-21-2014, 11:24 PM
You are seriously obsessed with me, get a new hobby.
:lol "Hey you guyz! I do acid in my living room while my kids are in the other room asleep!"
:lol "Look at me being a forum shit stain with my cute little alt accounts!"

spurraider21
04-21-2014, 11:25 PM
nothing funnier than multiple posters simultaneously claiming the other is obsessed wit him. you both lose

Kool Bob Love
04-21-2014, 11:25 PM
Pity post..

U mad? :lol

capek
04-21-2014, 11:33 PM
nothing funnier than multiple posters simultaneously claiming the other is obsessed wit him. you both lose

:lol :tu

AchillesHeel
04-21-2014, 11:35 PM
:lol "Hey you guyz! I do acid in my living room while my kids are in the other room asleep!"
:lol "Look at me being a forum shit stain with my cute little alt accounts!"

I guess you're talking about yourself because I have never even registered for another account on this forum.

Calispursfan11
04-22-2014, 12:06 AM
:lol Harlem's banned ass rearing itself in GNSF form. Lol Harlem.

Franklin
04-22-2014, 05:02 AM
^ GNSF or GNHF?

(GNHF stands for "gay numb Harlem F****t")

AchillesHeel
04-22-2014, 10:30 AM
^ GNSF or GNHF?

He's a total faggot and probably an anti-social fuck irl, tbh. He doesn't handle confrontation all that well on the forums. He freezes up like his boy Bron in crunch time.

rogues
04-22-2014, 10:49 AM
^ GNSF or GNHF?

Shut the fuck up, Rogue..

He's a total faggot and probably an anti-social fuck irl, tbh. He doesn't handle confrontation all that well on the forums. He freezes up like his boy Bron in crunch time.
Coming from somebody who abuses acid around his kids and whore wife, this is rich:lol..flip-flopping on your Kobe and Lebron hating schtick to appeal to Harlem:lol..

AchillesHeel
04-22-2014, 03:58 PM

Coming from somebody who abuses acid around his kids and whore wife, this is rich:lol..flip-flopping on your Kobe and Lebron hating schtick to appeal to Harlem:lol..

You don't even know me, faggot.

rogues
04-22-2014, 04:38 PM
You don't even know me, faggot.
Yeah, I do, you're the acid taker who is a flip flopping try-hard piece of shit..a draining parasite of shitiness on the internet, if you will..

IrisHockey
04-22-2014, 05:11 PM
Yeah, I do, you're the acid taker who is a flip flopping try-hard piece of shit..a draining parasite of shitiness on the internet, if you will..

:lmao wow.... he's a child abuser in the making..

rogues
04-22-2014, 06:00 PM
:lmao wow.... he's a child abuser in the making..
I bet he hits his wife and abuses his children when on that acid-trip..those fiends, they're terrible, they should be holocausted..

IrisHockey
04-22-2014, 06:11 PM
I bet he hits his wife and abuses his children when on that acid-trip..those fiends, they're terrible, they should be holocausted..

A gutless prick, a wife beater, a child abuser and an atrocious poster on top of that...

Wow, tbh... I hope he at least visits his parents once in a while...

Franklin
04-22-2014, 06:38 PM

Are you confirming that you're Harlem's troll, rogues?

Splits
04-22-2014, 10:16 PM
Are you confirming that you're Harlem's troll, rogues?

Jesus fuck how many times does it have to be said?

Rogues == thunderup

Harlem granted him the troll account since he can't keep his main from being banned because he's a huge faggot.

Calispursfan11
04-22-2014, 10:25 PM

Rogues == thunderup

Harlem granted him the troll account since he can't keep his main from being banned because he's a huge faggot.

Has Harlemfaggot been posting on any of his troll accounts since the banhammer?

Splits
04-22-2014, 10:28 PM
Has Harlemfaggot been posting on any of his troll accounts since the banhammer?

Malik Hairston (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18403)

rogues
04-22-2014, 10:29 PM

Rogues == thunderup

:lol You look so cute when you try and talk trash..your wife is much more intimidating, though..that has to be demasculinizing for a foreigner who swam thousands of miles to take advantage of our what our great country has to offer..

Calispursfan11
04-22-2014, 10:29 PM
Malik Hairston (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18403)

Haha, I was wondering why that lame irrelevant troll had returned lol.

Clipper Nation
04-22-2014, 10:37 PM
:lol You look so cute when you try and talk trash..your wife is much more intimidating, though..that has to be demasculinizing for a foreigner who swam thousands of miles to take advantage of our what our great country has to offer..
Rogues going HAM on the cuck :wow

Splits
04-22-2014, 10:48 PM
Rogues going HAM on the cuck :wow

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mell3a09mJ1rmsm0zo1_500.gif

spurraider21
04-22-2014, 10:52 PM
Splits asking for ban :lol

Clipper Nation
04-22-2014, 10:53 PM
:lol Cuck getting himself banned
:lol Meltdown

Splits
04-22-2014, 11:03 PM
Splits asking for ban :lol

:lol Cuck getting himself banned
:lol Meltdown

Huh?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mell3a09mJ1rmsm0zo1_500.gif

spurraider21
04-22-2014, 11:05 PM
Slick edit. You're welcome for the warning tbh

Franklin
04-22-2014, 11:06 PM
I used to be sure that rogues was m>s's troll but it seems the ownerships of these trolls have been reshuffled recently, so when you see a familiar troll posting you need to be aware that he/she is probably not the same one you're familiar with.

Splits
04-22-2014, 11:07 PM
Slick edit. You're welcome for the warning tbh

:lol like I don't know where the lines are drawn.

rogues
04-22-2014, 11:07 PM
:lol Cuck too pussy to post the GIF for forum viewing
:lol Scared to get banned

Splits
04-22-2014, 11:09 PM
I used to be sure that rogues was m>s's troll but it seems the ownerships of these trolls have been reshuffled recently, so when you see a familiar troll posting you need to be aware that he/she is probably not the same one you're familiar with.

Look dude, Rogues is a Harlem-owned troll.

thunderup got banned for faggotry

Harlem gave thunderup the password to the Rogues troll

thunderup is posting on the Rogues troll account.

It's not that difficult to understand.

Clipper Nation
04-22-2014, 11:09 PM
FWIW, it was originally a GIF of a chick licking ass, so it's no surprise that #CuckSplitman was too pussy to post it outright and edited it real quick :lol

spurraider21
04-22-2014, 11:10 PM
Dude you call every troll in existence m>s :lol

HI-FI
04-22-2014, 11:11 PM
mein neger, originally Harlem said the rogues troll belonged to you. I suppose it's possible unless you gave that one away. I figure it's Harlem and Mono sharing the account, but I'm usually wrong on these things.

rogues
04-22-2014, 11:11 PM
FWIW, it was originally a GIF of a chick licking ass, so it's no surprise that #CuckSplitman was too pussy to post it outright and edited it real quick :lol
Truthbombs:lol..

Splits
04-22-2014, 11:14 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/452b341beb518f25a8d1a892e1e73fbf/tumblr_mottr1F2qd1soljxao1_500.gif

rogues
04-22-2014, 11:15 PM
Cuck on damage control:lol..

Splits
04-22-2014, 11:16 PM
FWIW, it was originally a GIF of ME licking THUNDERUP ass :lol

Franklin
04-22-2014, 11:46 PM
mein neger, originally Harlem said the rogues troll belonged to you. I suppose it's possible unless you gave that one away. I figure it's Harlem and Mono sharing the account, but I'm usually wrong on these things.
rogues troll never belonged to me, as a matter of fact. Inferring from what Harlem said as you quoted above, rogues is NOT Harlem's troll so it's really puzzling me how Splits manages to think otherwise insistently.

Clipper Nation
04-22-2014, 11:53 PM
Cuck changing quotes, the same lame tactic that other shitty posters like SA210 have to resort to :lol

Calispursfan11
04-22-2014, 11:57 PM
I have an amazing GIF right here in memory of Harlem, that Paki motherfucker.

http://serious-internet.biz/resize/700/-/1370/animated-gif-camel-jump--1370938309.gif

IrisHockey
04-22-2014, 11:58 PM
:lol it's no coincidence that a horrible effort of a thread can attract all the vanilla posters in here...

Calispursfan11
04-23-2014, 12:00 AM
:lol it's no coincidence that a horrible effort of a thread can attract all the vanilla posters in here...

Shut up harlem. Your repeated references to vanilla are as vanilla as it gets. Find a new word you repeating parrot.

Gummi Clutch
04-23-2014, 12:21 AM
what a bunch of fucking faggots. This shit makes their day...how sad..:lmao

spurraider21
04-23-2014, 12:36 AM
that certainly explains why you and rogues were the first two to post in here :lmao

Mnky
04-23-2014, 01:19 AM
http://serious-internet.biz/resize/700/-/1370/animated-gif-camel-jump--1370938309.gif

Is this guy available for the next draft? tbh..

Classic Spur Draft and Stash prospect.

Kawhi
04-23-2014, 09:03 AM
:lol Scared to get banned
Aren't you same pussy that editited your post so you wouldn't get banned?

AchillesHeel
04-23-2014, 11:03 AM

You do realize that this is my only account and that I've made maybe 10 posts in the last 2-3 months, right? Obviously I've shitted on your original account in the past and you're fucking obsessed with me ever since :lol

AchillesHeel
04-23-2014, 11:06 AM

It has to be one of Harlem's troll accounts, tbh.. He's the only faggot that has been obsessed with me since I joined this forum in late May of 2013, tbh.. He mentioned me after I was off ST for about a month, only faggot I can think of who's obsessed with me is Harlem, after I called him out for being a fake spur fan and a Heatles fan from Canada, tbh..

rogues
04-23-2014, 11:31 AM
Aren't you same pussy that editited your post so you wouldn't get banned?
The acid-taker's side account desperately trying to save himself from getting shit on more, tbh:lol..

You do realize that this is my only account and that I've made maybe 10 posts in the last 2-3 months, right? Obviously I've shitted on your original account in the past and you're fucking obsessed with me ever since :lol
Like we believe a drug-fiend, tbh..and I scarred you for life..all that rehab for nothing, me destroying you has made you seek that trip again..I fucked up your world, tbh..

IrisHockey
04-23-2014, 11:33 AM
:lol I just feel bad for the wife and the children, tbh.. they don't deserve such a gutless prick as the man of the house..

rogues
04-23-2014, 11:41 AM
:lol I just feel bad for the wife and the children, tbh.. they don't deserve such a gutless prick as the man of the house..
They need a real man..so many betas and cucks are on ST, tbh..spending enough time on ST, people learn of how they should and should not be in life..cucks like Splits and beta try-hard drug fiends like AchillesHeel are worthless shitty people IRL and their kind are the types of men one should strive not to be..

AchillesHeel
04-23-2014, 11:42 AM
They need a real man..so many betas and cucks are on ST, tbh..spending enough time on ST, people learn of how they should and should not be in life..cucks like Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583) and beta try-hard drug fiends like AchillesHeel (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=45227) are worthless shitty people IRL and their kind are the types of men one should strive not to be..

Shitty trolls like this one is the reason ST has become so irrelevant to me, tbh.. I'm not even going to waste my time in the near future by replying to these lowlifes. Have fun in your fantasy land, tbh.. :lol

Joseph Kony
04-23-2014, 11:45 AM
sup bitches

Sybok
04-23-2014, 11:46 AM
Shitty trolls like this one is the reason ST has become so irrelevant to me, tbh.. I'm not even going to waste my time in the near future by replying to these lowlifes. Have fun in your fantasy land, tbh.. :lol
Philo responds to everything... it's the Philo thing to do

rogues
04-23-2014, 11:49 AM
:cry "I can't take ST anymore because Harlem and the Elite fuck up my world!" :cry
:cry "Staying away from ST is the best way to prevent my addiction to acid; however, I get shit on and it makes me seek that acid trip!" :cry

IrisHockey
04-23-2014, 11:57 AM
:cry "I can't take ST anymore because Harlem and the Elite fuck up my world!" :cry
:cry "Staying away from ST is the best way to prevent my addiction to acid; however, I get shit on and it makes me seek that acid trip!" :cry

:lol he changed his Kobe shtick to the LeBron shtick and then back to the Kobe shtick every time Harlem outed him..
:lol then he tried to make a comeback under Gummi Clutch, only to fail and have everyone call him out on his shittyness...

spurraider21
04-23-2014, 12:15 PM
Philo responds to everything... it's the Philo thing to do
Can't hold a candle to the great. I'm merely Philo part deaux

Malik Hairston
04-23-2014, 12:16 PM
It has to be one of Harlem's troll accounts, tbh.. He's the only faggot that has been obsessed with me since I joined this forum in late May of 2013, tbh.. He mentioned me after I was off ST for about a month, only faggot I can think of who's obsessed with me is Harlem, after I called him out for being a fake spur fan and a Heatles fan from Canada, tbh..

:lol when did this occur, tbh?..

Clipper Nation
04-23-2014, 12:22 PM
:lol he changed his Kobe shtick to the LeBron shtick and then back to the Kobe shtick every time Harlem outed him..
:lol then he tried to make a comeback under Gummi Clutch, only to fail and have everyone call him out on his shittyness...
Truthbombs, tbh....

Sad thing is that Heel wasn't a terrible poster until he hopped on the "Kirby slurper" schtick that has been done to death on ST and elsewhere....

Sybok
04-23-2014, 04:05 PM
Can't hold a candle to the great. I'm merely Philo part deaux

:lol

Kawhi
04-23-2014, 04:25 PM
The acid-taker's side account desperately trying to save himself from getting shit on more, tbh:lol..

Like we believe a drug-fiend, tbh..and I scarred you for life..all that rehab for nothing, me destroying you has made you seek that trip again..I fucked up your world, tbh..
I've never done acid wtf are you talking about

Franklin
04-23-2014, 06:41 PM
Yes and the way they use punctuations. For example, there should be a space after ".." as you and most people do. Maybe it's their canadian style of writing I'm not sure.

Splits
04-23-2014, 07:08 PM
I've never done acid wtf are you talking about

Dude. It's thunderup. His whole schtick is to just make shit up, repeat it endlessly until one of his shithole poster friends laughs, and repeat it some more. Can't believe you even bother responding to his total nonsense. Nobody takes him seriously, he's the bottom of the barrel on this forum.