PDA

View Full Version : Had garage sale last Saturday

cantthinkofanything
04-22-2014, 01:58 PM
Probably 90% Mexican customers. They came early and bought the quality stuff. Around noon a few fat white people trickled in and invariably complained about there not being much.

xmas1997
04-22-2014, 02:04 PM
One mans poison is another mans pie.

I. Hustle
04-22-2014, 04:24 PM
Probably 90% Mexican customers. They came early and bought the quality stuff. Around noon a few fat white people trickled in and invariably complained about there not being much.

They're doing it wrong then. The Mexicans that come to my neighborhood garage sales come at the end of the sale and try to by everything for a quarter.

"Jou yust going to give it to El Goowill. My as well make a little monies. I gi jou $5 for errything leff?"

cantthinkofanything
04-22-2014, 04:42 PM
They're doing it wrong then. The Mexicans that come to my neighborhood garage sales come at the end of the sale and try to by everything for a quarter.

"Jou yust going to give it to El Goowill. My as well make a little monies. I gi jou $5 for errything leff?"

It sounds like different kinds of Mexicans. Is that possible????!?!

I. Hustle
04-23-2014, 09:40 AM
It sounds like different kinds of Mexicans. Is that possible????!?!

There are all kinds of Mexicans. Dominican Mexican, Puerto Rican Mexican, Cuban Mexican, Chinese Mexican, dot on the forehead Mexican. All those Mexicans vary a little but one thing stays the same, they are all Mexican.

cantthinkofanything
04-23-2014, 12:18 PM
There are all kinds of Mexicans. Dominican Mexican, Puerto Rican Mexican, Cuban Mexican, Chinese Mexican, dot on the forehead Mexican. All those Mexicans vary a little but one thing stays the same, they are all Mexican.

IDK then. In any event, things should get interesting. I rubbed smallpox on all of the stuff before we sold it.

Avante
04-23-2014, 05:26 PM
The trick is to have a ton of clothes laying all over your lawn, that wil get all Mexicans out of their vans. Just be prepared to pretty much give things away. Without clothes laying around, good luck!

Das Texan
04-23-2014, 06:04 PM

Then you take your ass down to Goodwill and buy it from them. I'll just get more from a tax write off than from selling it all to you son.

mouse
04-23-2014, 06:42 PM
What I hate is when you sell a Mexican four shirts for 2 dollars and a week later that same Mexican wants three dollars a shirt at his garage sale and its your shirts hes selling.

Biernutz
04-24-2014, 01:53 AM
We have had cassette tapes stolen out of their cases. People will steal you
blind if you don't watch them.

Avante
04-24-2014, 10:26 PM
We have had cassette tapes stolen out of their cases. People will steal you
blind if you don't watch them.

You have all those things that can fit in a pocket behind you in a corner. When anyone goes there you make it very obvious you are watching them. If you don't wanna do that then don't put out things that will fit in pockets.

The Reckoning
04-25-2014, 03:59 AM
people have too much shit