Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/d88vOXPm0Uc

wildchild
04-22-2014, 10:28 PM
Nice video!

I like his trophy room and the place reserved for the 5 :flag:

lil'mo
04-22-2014, 10:30 PM
LOL oh man, a bunch of shit that tp never even uses. Wine cellar is cool but man, even if I were a multimillionaire I couldn't justify 95% of that shit

007nites
04-22-2014, 11:07 PM
Someone should upload the full episode of Fab and Timmy.

superjames1992
04-23-2014, 12:21 AM
Fab better watch his back because Tony is coming for his wife...... tbh.

DJR210
04-23-2014, 01:14 AM
That trophy room is the shit

justinandimcool
04-23-2014, 02:05 AM
:lol all star game rings

BillMc
04-23-2014, 04:11 AM
Cool. Thanks for posting.

MI21
04-23-2014, 04:21 AM
Tony is a boss, tbh

tenbeersbold
04-23-2014, 09:09 AM
meh,$$$ can't buy taste that much is obvious..

I've seen vacation cabins w/ better decorating sense

I mean having your initials embroidered on your movie seat..gimme a friggin' break

Spur|n|Austin
04-23-2014, 09:11 AM
meh,$$$ can't buy taste that much is obvious..

I've seen vacation cabins w/ better decorating sense

I mean having your initials embroidered on your movie seat..gimme a friggin' break

:lol don't try to hard to not show your envy. You must be that person who finds something in everything to complain about.

bklynspursfan
04-23-2014, 09:56 AM
Cool vid... Hoping he fills that empty ring case.

gameFACE
04-23-2014, 09:57 AM
B-B-B-But we should have traded for a real PG years ago.....

tenbeersbold
04-23-2014, 12:39 PM
:lol don't try to hard to not show your envy. You must be that person who finds something in everything to complain about.

Envy...ummm NO...

I don't know what circles you run in but I know offhand of at least half a dozen acquaintances that have an overblown basement home theater like TP's....Don't get me started on the Marvel figures statues either..LMFAO

It's just silly that's all and shows a level of maturity that makes me chuckle

And TP going on and on about Dom...its good bubbly but its far from the best and if you know yer wines and have unlimited $$$ you have much better than that in yer cellar...just sayin ;)

Nothing to do w/ envy...I've got more than enough to keep me happy

Hope you do as well bucko ;)

Spur|n|Austin
04-23-2014, 12:51 PM
Envy...ummm NO...

I don't know what circles you run in but I know offhand of at least half a dozen acquaintances that have an overblown basement home theater like TP's....Don't get me started on the Marvel figures statues either..LMFAO

It's just silly that's all and shows a level of maturity that makes me chuckle

And TP going on and on about Dom...its good bubbly but its far from the best and if you know yer wines and have unlimited $$$ you have much better than that in yer cellar...just sayin ;)

Nothing to do w/ envy...I've got more than enough to keep me happy

Hope you do as well bucko ;)

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

BillMc
04-23-2014, 12:57 PM
Tony's got a nice house (and another in France), cars, etc. Guess Eva didn't take too much in the divorce if he can afford a replica woolly mammoth. :)

TheWriter
04-23-2014, 03:00 PM
Tony's got a nice house (and another in France), cars, etc. Guess Eva didn't take too much in the divorce if he can afford a replica woolly mammoth. :)

He has another houses in SA as well. Also, isn't his place in France an apartment, not a house?

BillMc
04-23-2014, 04:47 PM
He has another houses in SA as well. Also, isn't his place in France an apartment, not a house?

Not sure what he has in France. In the video he points to a picture and says "that's my place in France", so, truthfully, I have no idea what type of digs it is.

hater
04-23-2014, 04:55 PM
"which one is my favorite? the next one"

:wow dayum MVParker :wow:king :king :clap:worthy: :worthy:

bklynspursfan
07-06-2014, 10:22 AM
Cool vid... Hoping he fills that empty ring case.

Looks like he'll be filling that ring case this year! :toast :flag:

TheGreatYacht
07-06-2014, 12:56 PM
"which one is my favorite? the next one"

:wow dayum MVParker :wow:king :king :clap:worthy: :worthy:

TheyCallMePro
07-06-2014, 02:09 PM
Okay...the wine cellar is obviously a French thing. I get that. But the game room is like a video arcade for little kids. And all the marvel manikins around the house just make TP look...weird.

And I'll never get people's fascination with cars. They're just a mode of transportation in my mind but I guess they're like clothes, people are obsessed with others knowing their status and whatnot. I'd rather buy a bigger house though.

And I wish they'd have shown us the gym in the video, like the weight room, and the basketball court (if there was one) and whether or not TP had a pool and hot tub or not. Cause you just know there's more.

TheGreatYacht
07-06-2014, 04:56 PM
Okay...the wine cellar is obviously a French thing. I get that. But the game room is like a video arcade for little kids. And all the marvel manikins around the house just make TP look...weird.

And I'll never get people's fascination with cars. They're just a mode of transportation in my mind but I guess they're like clothes, people are obsessed with others knowing their status and whatnot. I'd rather buy a bigger house though.

And I wish they'd have shown us the gym in the video, like the weight room, and the basketball court (if there was one) and whether or not TP had a pool and hot tub or not. Cause you just know there's more.
That was his basketball court, the one with the jerseys on the walls

http://youtu.be/Ri-CkwKznso

PÒÓCH
07-06-2014, 06:15 PM
Fab has the best interviews, better than those NBA tv people.