PDA

View Full Version : texas special ed teacher facing jail time for sexing student| pics inside

Trill Clinton
04-22-2014, 11:08 PM
by Andres Jauregui

A special education teacher faces felony charges for allegedly forcibly performing oral sex on a teenaged boy inside of her Texas high school office.

Saralyn Gayle Portwood was arrested on April 17 for suspicion of having an inappropriate relationship with a student. She's been suspended from Princeton High School pending the outcome of the investigation.

In an interview with authorities, her 17-year-old alleged victim, who is not enrolled in special education classes, said that the 30-year-old teacher began harassing him at school earlier this year. She would compliment his appearance and inappropriately brush against him and touch him, he said.

The student said that he told Portwood several times that he wasn't interested in a relationship with her, but that "she persisted, and he did not know how or who to tell." The unwanted attention would allegedly culminate in forced sexual contact, according to the Dallas Morning News:

One day, the student said, he was called into Portwood’s office. Once he was there, she pushed him against a desk, pulled down his shorts and performed oral sex, according to the affidavit.
Portwood is married to another teacher in the Princeton school district, and they have a son together, the newspaper reports.

School district officials told CBS Dallas-Fort Worth that the allegations surfaced after teachers overheard some disturbing rumors.

“It was just rumors by some kids talking, and some teachers overheard. So, when we found out that there truly was an allegation, we immediately called our local law enforcement,” Superintendent Philip Anthony told the station.

If convicted, Portwood could face up to 20 years in prison.

pedo teacher:

http://i1.huffpost.com/gen/1753013/thumbs/n-SARALYN-PORTWOOD-large.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/21/article-2609858-1D3E54CC00000578-839_634x609.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/21/article-0-1D3E54D000000578-773_634x627.jpg

pics of the student victim:

http://i61.tinypic.com/jhd9ts.jpg

Franklin
04-22-2014, 11:40 PM
Female version of Cubansucks (and Irishock)?

CubanSucks
04-22-2014, 11:47 PM
she's done her breeding duties. Put the zoophile behind bars

Franklin
04-22-2014, 11:52 PM
^ You too harsh on your sister, Cube... :rolleyes:

Spur|n|Austin
04-22-2014, 11:55 PM
Typical Aggie behavior, tbh.

Seriously though, what kind of punk bitch homo complains about a decent looking teacher forcing a BJ on you during school hours? Prissy little aqua wearing bitch.

Huey Freeman
04-23-2014, 12:03 AM

Seriously though, what kind of punk bitch homo complains about a decent looking teacher forcing a BJ on you during school hours? Prissy little aqua wearing bitch.

This this and this

What a faggot ass move. If I was in high school I would tease the living shit of this kid.

sook
04-23-2014, 12:11 AM
Where the fuck were these bitches while i went to school? Either teachers got exponentially sluttier, or this shit has always happened and insecure kids are starting to snitch on the nice tail they're getting this early.

Thebesteva
04-23-2014, 12:42 AM
One day, the student said, he was called into Portwood’s office. Once he was there, she pushed him against a desk, pulled down his shorts and performed oral sex, according to the affidavit.
Portwood is married to another teacher in the Princeton school district, and they have a son together, the newspaper reports.

:lmao This poor guys life is ruined

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/21/article-0-1D3E54D000000578-773_634x627.jpg

Huey Freeman
04-23-2014, 12:49 AM
:lmao This poor guys life is ruined

Cucked by a 17 yr old aqua hoodie wearing faggot who didn't even want it

DJR210
04-23-2014, 12:59 AM
Dude got lucky, would have loved to fuck a few of my teachers.

RD2191
04-23-2014, 02:20 AM
Lil dude is probably a faggot. Smh. Kids these days.

CubanSucks
04-23-2014, 02:49 AM
Where the fuck were these bitches while i went to school? Either teachers got exponentially sluttier, or this shit has always happened and insecure kids are starting to snitch on the nice tail they're getting this early.

I'm thinking it's about 60/40 for the latter tbh

spurraider21
04-23-2014, 03:27 AM

:lmao

spurraider21
04-23-2014, 03:28 AM
can you imagine him going back into the dating world? eventually his wife/exwife is gna come up in discussions.

him: oh, shes in prison
date: for what
him: she forcibly sucked a black teenager's dick

TDMVPDPOY
04-23-2014, 05:37 AM
looks like a dumb kent to me....

why would u snitch in that position, when the foreseeable future for that kid isnt bright anyway, should just enjoy the moment

benefactor
04-23-2014, 06:29 AM
Not gonna lie...17 yr old me would have bent her over her own desk and grabbed a fist full of hair.

DJR210
04-23-2014, 08:27 AM
Not gonna lie...17 yr old me would have bent her over her own desk and grabbed a fist full of hair.

Yup, Mary Kay Letourneau 2.0

Floyd Pacquiao
04-23-2014, 08:37 AM
Wow, what a puss ass nigga; i'd let her blow me...

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2014, 09:11 AM

and yet you complain about your daughter trying hook-up with a slightly older teen..go figure :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2014, 09:12 AM
She's disgusting

mrsmaalox
04-23-2014, 10:06 AM
She's disgusting

As are the guys in here who think the kid is a tool for not being thrilled to have been assaulted by a pedophile/sexual predator.

Trill Clinton
04-23-2014, 10:10 AM
As are the guys in here who think the kid is a tool for not being thrilled to have been assaulted by a pedophile/sexual predator.

yup.

the woman is sick in the head and no better than the pedo males on msnbc. i applaud the young man for not falling to temptation.

Bill_Brasky
04-23-2014, 10:25 AM

gnsf0946
04-23-2014, 10:49 AM
it's possible he wanted it but after they were found out he started backpedaling

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2014, 10:55 AM

let me clarify...As a true gentleman and protector of all innocent kids and young adults I think she's a creep and is disgusting for doing this to any student let alone a retarded one...however, I don't extend that same sentiment for her doing this to me, personally....I'm willing to accept the abuse...it's my prerogative Maalox...I wouldn't say a gotdam word if she held me back in class or after to school to blow me, sex me, or have me eat her out on the daily...in fact when in high school I was known for trying to hit on a few my teachers...they were so hot but they politely turned me down without reporting me to the principal...thank goodness...my English teacher was so hot I could never stay focused...and she knew how I felt about her..she would just smile and tell me to focus on my work...remember her like it was yesterday...I always got straight A's in her class so I never worried about failing.....but my mom was mean and would have literally pulled my ear off had she known....my dad would not have cared either way as long as I passed the class....during our senior school sleep-in I almost convinced one teacher to sleep with me..she almost said yes but pulled back at the last minute....what can I say I'm a hound...the worst thing I've ever done though was jack off in church when I was like 13 or 14...I was infatuated with this older woman and couldn't help it...after I finished I came back out to the singing of the choir it was perfect timing to assuage my conscience...not a moment I'm proud of tbh...

spurraider21
04-23-2014, 11:03 AM
:lmao koolaid man claiming he got A's in English
:lmao spurstalk had to teach him what an acronym is

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2014, 11:04 AM

straight A's bro....real talk...don't let my silliness fool ya ;-)

Trill Clinton
04-23-2014, 11:16 AM
let me clarify...As a true gentleman and protector of all innocent kids and young adults I think she's a creep and is disgusting for doing this to any student let alone a retarded one...however, I don't extend that same sentiment for her doing this to me, personally....I'm willing to accept the abuse...it's my prerogative Maalox...I wouldn't say a gotdam word if she held me back in class or after to school to blow me, sex me, or have me eat her out on the daily...in fact when in high school I was known for trying to hit on a few my teachers...they were so hot but they politely turned me down without reporting me to the principal...thank goodness...my English teacher was so hot I could never stay focused...and she knew how I felt about her..she would just smile and tell me to focus on my work...remember her like it was yesterday...I always got straight A's in her class so I never worried about failing.....but my mom was mean and would have literally pulled my ear off had she known....my dad would not have cared either way as long as I passed the class....during our senior school sleep-in I almost convinced one teacher to sleep with me..she almost said yes but pulled back at the last minute....what can I say I'm a hound...the worst thing I've ever done though was jack off in church when I was like 13 or 14...I was infatuated with this older woman and couldn't help it...after I finished I came back out to the singing of the choir it was perfect timing to assuage my conscience...not a moment I'm proud of tbh...

:lol

CubanSucks
04-23-2014, 11:46 AM

You don't understand boys if you don't think a 17 yr old is a hurricane of hormones and jizz filled tissues waiting for the chance to stick it in an orifice. The pedo thing is laughable. Makes zero sense biologically or morally. Unless he was gay

You actually read all of that?

sook
04-23-2014, 11:47 AM
You don't understand boys if you don't think a 17 yr old is a hurricane of hormones and jizz filled tissues waiting for the chance to stick it in an orifice. The pedo thing is laughable. Makes zero sense biologically or morally. Unless he was gay

You actually read all of that?
Agreed, on both accounts. For the latter, all I saw was a giant wall of text. Poor Kool, even if he was trying to be serious for once nobody would take the time out to care :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2014, 11:51 AM
Agreed, on both accounts. For the latter, all I saw was a giant wall of text. Poor Kool, even if he was trying to be serious for once nobody would take the time out to care :lol

Puh-lease...even though yall wont admit it..what I say around here is like Gospel....:toast

mouse
04-23-2014, 12:02 PM
Where the fuck were these bitches while i went to school?

On the normal size bus.

RD2191
04-23-2014, 12:05 PM
On the normal size bus.

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2014, 12:09 PM
On the normal size bus.

:lmao:lmao that's cold man :lmao

sook
04-23-2014, 12:24 PM
On the normal size bus.
:lol

Malik Hairston
04-23-2014, 12:36 PM
I used to think the same way, tbh, that I would have loved to fuck a teacher when I was a teenager..

Once you get older, though, you realize that it wouldn't be that great, tbh..high school pussy is the best pussy you'll ever have, tbh..it's much better than old, wrinkly bodies with stretch marks that we didn't see under the clothes of our teachers:lol..

High school girls aren't completely worn out at that point, even the hoes..I feel bad for any teenager that didn't take advantage of their youthful years of vagina, tbh..you shouldn't be wasting it on older women that you can always fuck in 20 years..

RD2191
04-23-2014, 12:43 PM
Malik, we talking bout getting some head, son.

spurraider21
04-23-2014, 12:46 PM
I used to think the same way, tbh, that I would have loved to fuck a teacher when I was a teenager..

Once you get older, though, you realize that it wouldn't be that great, tbh..high school pussy is the best pussy you'll ever have, tbh..it's much better than old, wrinkly bodies with stretch marks that we didn't see under the clothes of our teachers:lol..

High school girls aren't completely worn out at that point, even the hoes..I feel bad for any teenager that didn't take advantage of their youthful years of vagina, tbh..you shouldn't be wasting it on older women that you can always fuck in 20 years..
It's not like an affair with a teacher would be an exclusive relationship :lol. It's not like this was some fat teacher wanting sex with her worn out parts, it was oral. Physical part aside (assuming teacher isn't hideous) it's hot as fuck situationally to have your teacher literally begging to blow you. I never had the pleasure, but I believe that. As Jack Nicholson said in A Few Good Men, there is nothing sexier than getting a blowjob from your superior

Malik Hairston
04-23-2014, 01:06 PM
Sure, but when girls at your school hear about it, which is inevitable, you're going to be a Red Flag and they won't want to touch you, tbh..

Girls think much, much differently than guys, tbh:lol..

You're essentially trading a shot at teenaged pussy from your school for getting brains/banging an older, stretched-out woman..pass, tbh..

mrsmaalox
04-23-2014, 02:23 PM

I understand teenage boys quite well, I have 2 living under my roof. But I also understand being the student who gets preyed on by the young hot teacher; sometimes the hurricane hormones (girls have that too) cloud judgement and what you think you want doesn't always turn out to be what is right for you and causes a lot of stress to a mature body/immature psyche. Biology and morality are not the same for everyone, that's why legality gets called in to play to even the playing field. And legally, this woman is a pedophile and a sexual predator whether or not the kid was a willing participant.

I'm interested in knowing how many of you guys who would high five your sons' for messing with a teacher, would be urging your teenage daughters to "go for it" when a teacher hits on them?

DPG21920
04-23-2014, 02:36 PM
Good point, MM. What is with these people, just happened again:

(KXAS) -- A physical education teacher at Dallas' Skyline High School has been accused of indecency with a child, police say.

According to an arrest warrant affidavit, last December 44-year-old Anthony Holmes compelled a 15-year-old girl to expose herself to him while in the high school gym.

Police said Holmes asked the girl if she was going to show him her chest. When she replied, "Yea, I guess," he told her to go to a corner of the gym behind a door. Once there, the teen did what Holmes told her and lifted up her shirt and bra, police said.

Police said Holmes then told the girl not to tell anyone.

The teen told police that after the incident Holmes made inappropriate comments to her, asked her to stay after school and asked her if she drank alcohol. At one point, police said, Holmes also suggested they could get a hotel one night.

The teen said Holmes had been talking to other students in a similar manner.

Administrators with the Dallas Independent School District told The Dallas Morning News that Holmes was placed on administrative leave a month ago.

Wednesday afternoon NBC 5 learned that the Dallas County Sheriff's Office has not filed charges in the case.

Shortly after noon, Holmes was no longer listed among the inmates at the Dallas County Jail. It is not clear if he posted $15,000 bond or was released for another reason.

http://kcen.images.worldnow.com/images/25144696_BG1.jpg

spurraider21
04-23-2014, 02:41 PM
these cases inherently seem so much worse when its a male teacher tbh

Trill Clinton
04-23-2014, 02:53 PM
word, they are worst. might as well make this an official teacher pedo thread. i was just on ksat12 and saw this pedo teacher who was on fbi's most wanted list and they're saying his case is one of the worst child sex abuse cases EVER. my heart goes out to those children and their parents:

http://i62.tinypic.com/108buol.jpg

HOUSTON - Local FBI agents tell Local 2 Investigates they are working on a recent case of child sexual assaults that is one of the worst they've ever seen, involving more than 90 victims. The FBI says it's likely there are more victims that law enforcement doesn't know about and they want to reach out to offer victims' assistance to those who could now be adults.
"This is one of the most prolific alleged predators we've ever seen," Houston FBI Special Agent Shauna Dunlap told Local 2 Investigates.
The suspect, William James Vahey, 64, of South Carolina, killed himself after the FBI began an investigation.

Vahey was not from Houston, but Dunlap says it is possible he had contacts with children of Houston-area families. He has taught at American schools abroad in various countries for years.

The Houston FBI was called in to investigate images found while Vahey worked at the American School in Nicaragua. The FBI says images show Vahey sexually molesting children.

Houston agents with the Crimes Against Children Task Force are sometimes asked to assist law enforcement from other countries when U.S. citizens are suspected of committing violations of U.S. federal law.

Vahey was a teacher at the American Nicaraguan School in Pista Suburbana, Managua, Nicaragua from Aug. 12, 2013, until he was fired on March 11, 2014.
Court documents reviewed by Local 2 Investigates show Vahey admitted to a co-worker that he molested underage kids his whole life.

Before teaching in Nicaragua, Dunlap says he taught in London, England; Caracas, Venezuela; Jakarta, Indonesia; Dhahran, Saudi Arabia; Athens, Greece; Ahwaz and Tehran, Iran; Madrid, Spain, and Beirut, Lebanon.

Click here to see a timeline of where and when Vahey taught abroad. (https://editor.ib-prod.com/studio/#)
Dunlap says records show he taught at the Saudi Aramco School in Saudi Arabia from 1980-1992. Saudi Aramco has a division located in the Houston area and Dunlap says children from Texas may have attended that school while their parents worked in Saudi Arabia.

"In addition to foreign nationals the schools were attended by the children of American diplomats, military personnel stationed overseas and other American citizens working abroad," Dunlap said.

"We have an obligation to reach out to his victims and offer them victims' assistance," Dunlap said. "This is quite a task because while his victims likely lived overseas they could be living abroad or in the United State now."

Vahey killed himself in Luverne, Minnesota, on March 21, two days after a federal court judge in Houston approved a search warrant for a thumb drive Vahey owned that allegedly contained images depicting child sexual assault. It's unclear why Vahey was in Minnesota.

The case unfolded after Vahey reported his maid was fired after she allegedly stole personal items from his house last November.
In March of this year, the former maid brought a USB thumb drive to the American Nicaraguan School and admitted she stole it, but said she was coming forward because of the child sexual assault images she saw on the drive. A school employee viewed some of the images and described them to local authorities who contacted the FBI, the federal search warrant says.

"These images depict minor males in various states of undress," court records allege. "The minor males appear to be asleep, unconscious or possibly drugged."
When a school employee confronted Vahey, court records show he said, "I was molested as a boy and that is why I do this. I have been doing this my whole life."
"Vahey further stated he, 'Never hurt any of the boys.'" Court records go on to say Vahey claimed the boys were completely asleep and he used sleeping pills.
It is unclear if the school did a background check on Vahey.

Vahey was required to register as a sex offender in California after pleading guilty to child molestation in January of 1970. He was a swim instructor at the time in Santa Ana, California, federal court records show.

He was sentenced to 90 days in jail. Court records show he registered only once in 1970 and never renewed his registration.
It was not immediately clear if California required him to register again or if law enforcement there pursued him.
It's not clear how Vahey was able to get hired by all of the international schools. We reached out to some of them, but have not yet heard back.
Click here to see a timeline of where and when Vahey taught abroad. (http://www.spurstalk.com/news/timeline-of-where-accused-child-predator-taught-abroad/25604490)

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2014, 03:03 PM
I understand teenage boys quite well, I have 2 living under my roof. But I also understand being the student who gets preyed on by the young hot teacher; sometimes the hurricane hormones (girls have that too) cloud judgement and what you think you want doesn't always turn out to be what is right for you and causes a lot of stress to a mature body/immature psyche. Biology and morality are not the same for everyone, that's why legality gets called in to play to even the playing field. And legally, this woman is a pedophile and a sexual predator whether or not the kid was a willing participant.

I'm interested in knowing how many of you guys who would high five your sons' for messing with a teacher, would be urging your teenage daughters to "go for it" when a teacher hits on them?

Hey Maalox...I would simply say: "Thats my boy"...:lmao

Y2i8SFTbTG0

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2014, 03:06 PM
If it was a girl...time to go to jail...I'm perfectly ok with sexual double standards since women are weaker than men by nature...Maalox you want your boys to be having sex so they don't get into a real relationship or a marriage with no experience...if that happens the marriage will fail...let them boys have some apple and cherry pie...:lmao

CubanSucks
04-23-2014, 04:30 PM

You know your balls fill back up shortly after, right? Only thing being wasted is time that most likely would've been spent jerking off

Sure, but when girls at your school hear about it, which is inevitable, you're going to be a Red Flag and they won't want to touch you, tbh..

Girls think much, much differently than guys, tbh:lol..

You're essentially trading a shot at teenaged pussy from your school for getting brains/banging an older, stretched-out woman..pass, tbh..

1. If people start hearing about it then the gig's up and the teacher is byebye so most likely no one's gonna know
2. Girls wouldn't care. If anything they'll see you as the bad boy who'll know what he's doing.
3. What's with your phobia of older women? The teacher (or any superior) is a huge fantasy and not all of their pussies are "stretched out"

you sound like a kid who's still jerking off to Victorias Secret catalogs

CubanSucks
04-23-2014, 04:38 PM

Oh boy, and now we come to the biological double standards that women hate to face. Just to save me the time, do you see how it's different with boys and girls? I really don't wanna type out the obvious

btw, unless you can see their internet search history and hear their conversations with close friends I seriously doubt you're not at least a little naive about your sons

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2014, 04:59 PM
Oh boy, and now we come to the biological double standards that women hate to face. Just to save me the time, do you see how it's different with boys and girls? I really don't wanna type out the obvious

btw, unless you can see their internet search history and hear their conversations with close friends I seriously doubt you're not at least a little naive about your sons

teacher or not...male or female.....you can suck my dick anyday Cubansucks....:lmao

Malik Hairston
04-23-2014, 06:15 PM
You know your balls fill back up shortly after, right? Only thing being wasted is time that most likely would've been spent jerking off

1. If people start hearing about it then the gig's up and the teacher is byebye so most likely no one's gonna know
2. Girls wouldn't care. If anything they'll see you as the bad boy who'll know what he's doing.
3. What's with your phobia of older women? The teacher (or any superior) is a huge fantasy and not all of their pussies are "stretched out"

you sound like a kid who's still jerking off to Victorias Secret catalogs

:lmao there's no girl that will hear about that and still want to fuck with you, only a naive male would think that hooking up with an older, bored, possibly desperate women would get him points with teenaged girls in their prime, tbh..

And everybody will hear about it..when I was in HS, it happened on 2 occasions(seniors that were 18, though), and everybody knew about it, it's pretty difficult for a teenaged boy not to brag about it to his boys, tbh..

Thanks for providing the point of view of a pedophile, though, tbh, keep using those proxies, that child porn is safe..

CubanSucks
04-23-2014, 09:55 PM
:lmao there's no girl that will hear about that and still want to fuck with you, only a naive male would think that hooking up with an older, bored, possibly desperate women would get him points with teenaged girls in their prime, tbh..

And everybody will hear about it..when I was in HS, it happened on 2 occasions(seniors that were 18, though), and everybody knew about it, it's pretty difficult for a teenaged boy not to brag about it to his boys, tbh..

Thanks for providing the point of view of a pedophile, though, tbh, keep using those proxies, that child porn is safe..

Calling me a pedo...in the same thread you've used the words "prime, teen, pussy" multiple times...it's that kinda talk that got me that lable in the first place. Difference between us though is I'm not scared of those ICKY, UGLY OLDER WOMEN!

ohmwrecker
04-23-2014, 10:02 PM
:lol HH is a goddamn virgin.

Malik Hairston
04-23-2014, 10:25 PM
:lol being attracted to women in their late 30s that try to fuck under-aged teenagers, tbh..
:lol thinking a girl would think you're a "bad boy" for having an affair with an old, wrinkly teacher..

Franklin
04-23-2014, 11:23 PM
:lol HH is a goddamn virgin.
anally not though (to quote TDMVPDPOY :lol)

Reck
04-23-2014, 11:26 PM
lol cubanblows

Buddy Mignon
04-23-2014, 11:48 PM
I had a substitute teacher try to give me some pussy... but she was a bull dog. No thanks... I was choice cut in school.

spurraider21
04-24-2014, 01:46 AM
girls in their prime, tbh..
HS girls aren't always exactly the most sexually active anyway. of course there are some, but many of them really get out there in college years. the ones that are active would rather it be with a guy that knows what he's doing tbh, which is why guys in high school never would admit they're virgins

Malik Hairston
04-24-2014, 02:01 AM
True, but the point is that most females go downhill once the College Bulk begins, tbh..you should take advantage of your opportunities as much as possible in your teenage years..

spurraider21
04-24-2014, 02:44 AM
True, but the point is that most females go downhill once the College Bulk begins, tbh..you should take advantage of your opportunities as much as possible in your teenage years..
either way, i still don't think getting it on with a teacher prevents you from getting with classmates. high school girls are idiots that dig "bad boys." high school girls aren't going after the known virgin guys tbh :lol

Malik Hairston
04-24-2014, 03:05 AM
There's a large gap between being a virgin and a guy that fucks desperate teachers, tbh:lol..

I asked my girl(22, only 4-5 out of HS) and she said she would have been disgusted by that..I'm sure most girls feel the same way..

A "bad boy" in HS smokes weed, slangs drugs, skips classes, etc..condoning pedophilia isn't being a bad boy IMO:lol..

spurraider21
04-24-2014, 03:28 AM
Yes. There is a very large gap. but its not like the teacher in this case was some 60 year old hag with sagging skin.

Of course your 22 year old g/f would say that now, she's no longer a 16 year old high school student who is full of puppy love and shit. "only 4-5 years" is a big deal, considering thats the span of the entire college experience, where people radically change from what they were in high school.

Banging older women is the mecca of being a bad boy tbh :lol

CubanSucks
04-24-2014, 07:08 AM

Really? Most? Where the fuck have you been? MOST girls will look exactly the same, some will let themselves go, but just as many will get new confidence and fix themselves up.

I asked my girl(22, only 4-5 out of HS) and she said she would have been disgusted by that..I'm sure most girls feel the same way..

:lmao Of course she fucking said that you stupid mook

DisAsTerBot
04-24-2014, 09:33 AM
i like how HH thinks girls in their mid 20s to early 30s are wrinkly. You obviously don't have much experience tbh

FkLA
04-24-2014, 03:46 PM
I'm disappointed in that dude tbh. Why wouldnt he keep his mouth shut and let it be a regular thing? smh

Malik Hairston
04-25-2014, 01:40 AM
Really? Most? Where the fuck have you been? MOST girls will look exactly the same, some will let themselves go, but just as many will get new confidence and fix themselves up.

I actually agree that girls that take care of themselves are just as hot, or even hotter in their mid-late 20s, but it's pretty much consensus that most girls progressively go downhill, tbh..you'd have to be very naive, or a moron, to think otherwise..

Of course there are those that were ugly in HS and improved as they aged, but it's not even close to the former:lol..considering North America is full of fat and out of shape people(they are the majority), it's pretty stupid to believe girls don't go downhill as their metabolism changes, years of partying and they're less active(which is what happens to most people as they grow older)..not to mention the effect it has on your skin, along with the excess make-up that many girls fuck with, too..

Spare tires are prevalent among females as they reach/pass college, tbh..

Malik Hairston
04-25-2014, 01:45 AM
i like how HH thinks girls in their mid 20s to early 30s are wrinkly. You obviously don't have much experience tbh

I didn't say anything about women in their mid 20s, but most women in their 30s begin to get wrinkly and their skin has declined from years of wearing make-up, stress, etc..not to mention kids that cause stretch marks..

I haven't fucked many women in their 30s, only 1 to my knowledge, but I've fucked plenty of girls that have given birth, and they usually have stretch marks/worn-down vaginas..it would only be worse combining those attributes + old age, tbh..

Of course there are exceptions, many, but I can't believe there are people arguing that girls don't go downhill after 16-23:lol..

No offense if you have a wife/girlfriend in her 30s..

spurraider21
04-25-2014, 01:56 AM
how many people can realistically say their best sex was during high school, tbh?

Malik Hairston
04-25-2014, 01:58 AM
My best sex wasn't during High School, but the best-looking girls I've smashed were all when I was 15 to 21 with girls around the same age, tbh..

The point is that niggas should take advantage of as much young pussy as they can get before it's too late..there will always be time in life to fuck older women that are on the decline:lol..

spurraider21
04-25-2014, 01:58 AM
18-21 is typically college already unless you're in the south and everybody repeated 2nd grade twice

The Reckoning
04-25-2014, 02:02 AM
first, you wouldn't tell a girl you had an affair with a teacher. you'd be a dumbass to do so.

second, i've by far been with more women who are young professionals than girls still in school...young girls are immature and like to tease/be weird about everything. you feel like you're baby sitting a fleshlight. not worth it imo. it's much more satisfying being with a mature woman who takes care of her body because there is no insecurities or games being played. you both want to have a good time, and you do.

third, if a girl is intelligent, hot, and legal i'm all in. i've been with older women who had tighter bodies than younger women....because they take care of themselves and take pride in their appearance...which leads to...

what the fuck is wrong with people these days? do people really think they're so special because their back legs are full of cellulite and their muffin tops pop the buttons off their pants?

i'm not a feminist because i think all people, man and woman, are worthless, conceited, selfish fucks, but women (and some men) have a severely warped image problem at the moment. yes the media pushes sex appeal too much, but that shouldn't give you an excuse to let yourself go and eat a tub of ice cream every night. take pride in yourself and your appearance, it's not natural for you to sit on your ass all day and bitch about how much you hate men. go exercise, take pride in your body, and men will notice.

less and less men (including myself) are not wanting to settle down ever because they don't want to hear from their women about how difficult their lives are...because truth be told...life is really easy...people are just lazy as fuck.

*drops mic*

Malik Hairston
04-25-2014, 02:04 AM
I meant the actual act of sex isn't the best, but the aesthetics are definitely the best at that time IMO..

Obviously when you're too young you haven't developed the understanding of yourself/women, and you probably aren't yet comfortable with expressing your sexual preferences to girls, too..

FYI, in Canada you can legally fuck 16-year olds when you're 20, tbh..

Malik Hairston
04-25-2014, 02:07 AM
And "girls/women with experience" is also extremely overrated, tbh..I don't like dead fish as much as the next nigga, but still, over-played cop out that doesn't negate saggy titties/wrinkles/vaginas that have had children come out of them..

spurraider21
04-25-2014, 02:15 AM
And "girls/women with experience" is also extremely overrated, tbh..I don't like dead fish as much as the next nigga, but still, over-played cop out that doesn't negate saggy titties/wrinkles/vaginas that have had children come out of them..
girls without experience are scared to do anything outside of very boring positions and you'll end up doing 99% of the work tbh. i don't think its overrated. i mean if u had to choose, id take the inexperience over an old woman, but if shes pulling down my pants to give a bj, i'm not resisting or complaining tbh :lol

Malik Hairston
04-25-2014, 02:18 AM
Doing all of the work doesn't have to relate to boring positions, at all:lol..

And there's nothing wrong with doing all of the work, tbh..as long as the girl doesn't lay there like a dead fish, it's all good..

spurraider21
04-25-2014, 02:28 AM
Doing all of the work doesn't have to relate to boring positions, at all:lol..

And there's nothing wrong with doing all of the work, tbh..as long as the girl doesn't lay there like a dead fish, it's all good..
it doesn't have to, but an inexperienced girl isn't going to be wanted to try all sorts of stuff, nor will they really know how to do any of the work, so in this case they probably would go hand in hand.

CubanSucks
04-25-2014, 03:05 AM
Fuck me this thread is hilarious. This pubescent loser who thinks older women are gross is completely missing the point. Having some flings with a teacher isn't a fucking 24/7 commitment. He'd still have plenty of time to get dat teen pussy. Really funny thing is that I agree with you on most of this (hence the ignorant pedo reputation) but I also love the maturity of older women. Real fucking women. Obviously this doesn't apply to whales but the chick in the story looks damn good in a couple pics and at least tolerable in others

Franklin
04-25-2014, 04:48 AM
30 ain't old by any means. Some women can maintain their supple wet pussies well into their 30s or even 40s. Elder women have more sexual experience so they know what their guys need most and hence give you more pleasure than those naive teenage girls would, but it's a whole different story when the dicks are younger than 18.

LkrFan
04-25-2014, 05:51 AM
Lil dude is probably a faggot. Smh. Kids these days.

LkrFan
04-25-2014, 05:52 AM

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2014, 07:35 AM
it's pretty clear that HarlemHeat *aka* Malik is a pretty devout homosexual and have ZERO pussy experiences....can't believe I'm agreeing with Cubansucks and Spurraider but they're taking that dude to school...I don't need to add a thing...except let us not forget that Harlemheat is the same guy that was getting prostate exams in high school and taking Viagara...:lmao that tells me he's gay and has a limp dick...:lmao

Chinook
04-25-2014, 04:10 PM
Student-teacher affairs were absurdly common at my high school. There were literally four confirmed cases (like resulted in legal investigation) during my junior and senior years and about a half-dozen other cases that were handled by a teacher quitting before the heat came down. I knew some of the students who had done it, and I even had a couple of teachers come on to me. It was weird.

The Gemini Method
04-25-2014, 04:59 PM
There were maybe 1 or 2 teachers at my high school that would've been tax worthy for TGM, but I do wonder where they were all at. Apparently, in other parts of our country. I did, however, have even hotter professors and Graduate Assistants in college. Now, that is not with the same punitive judgment, but nonetheless it was still worth a brag or two...

FkLA
04-25-2014, 05:19 PM
There were maybe 1 or 2 teachers at my high school that would've been tax worthy for TGM, but I do wonder where they were all at. Apparently, in other parts of or country. I did, however, have even hotter professors and Graduate Assistants in college. Now, that is not with the same punitive judgment, but nonetheless it was still worth a brag or two...

Yeah, I'm thinking about it and there was probably only a handful of hot teachers throughout my whole time in school most of which were in elementary and middle school. I'm not even talking about just teachers that I had either, I'm talking about any teacher that I saw around school. Where were these bitches when I was young. :cry

Malik Hairston
04-25-2014, 05:50 PM
The teacher that was involved in both cases at my school was decent, tbh..

Her face was only like a 6 and she was probably like a B-Cup, but she was the gym teacher, so she was in nice shape, at least..

There was a case in my brother's time at the same school where a teacher and a student were having a relationship, and that teacher was disgusting, tbh:lol..funny thing is apparently they're still together and they've been dating for like 5 years..

DPG21920
04-25-2014, 07:57 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/middle-school-teacher-provides-full-contact-lap-dance-203041332.html

http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/Getty-Images-Harris-County-Sherif-Getty-Images.jpg

Once the kid sat down, the fortysomething teacher gave him what was perhaps his first full-contact lap dance. According to a police report, Smith did the thing where she turned around and swiveled her butt on the middle school student. She rubbed her hands all over his body. She also got down on her knees and stuck her head between the boy’s legs.

benefactor
04-25-2014, 08:26 PM
Lap danced by a grey head in middle school...scarred for life.

ginobili's bald spot
04-25-2014, 09:15 PM
Cucked by a 17 yr old aqua hoodie wearing faggot who didn't even want it:lmao

DPG21920
04-26-2014, 12:50 PM
I read this sick article yesterday about 6 guys arrested for luring young boys into sexual activities then filming them and selling videos. It was a group of white males and it just makes your heart sink.

Chinook
04-26-2014, 02:07 PM
The teacher that was involved in both cases at my school was decent, tbh..

Her face was only like a 6 and she was probably like a B-Cup, but she was the gym teacher, so she was in nice shape, at least..

There was a case in my brother's time at the same school where a teacher and a student were having a relationship, and that teacher was disgusting, tbh:lol..funny thing is apparently they're still together and they've been dating for like 5 years..

All the teachers involved at my school were men. There was one 20-something track coach, but the others were old gray white men. The two that hit on me were 30-year-old housewife types. One student had like four affairs with different teachers.

The Reckoning
04-26-2014, 02:56 PM
yeah all the allegations i ever heard were toward male teachers. it makes me wonder if they're easily targeted because of their gender. i never saw them do anything out of ordinary but there were always rumors abound.

spurraider21
04-26-2014, 05:45 PM
yeah all the allegations i ever heard were toward male teachers. it makes me wonder if they're easily targeted because of their gender. i never saw them do anything out of ordinary but there were always rumors abound.
probably because its more common for female students to complain about it

Chinook
04-26-2014, 06:26 PM
probably because its more common for female students to complain about it

More common probably because it's more acceptable. People in here wouldn't be criticizing girls who complained, even if the teacher were attractive.