PDA

View Full Version : Hawks: Paul George for MVP

Calispursfan11
04-23-2014, 12:13 AM
Paul George is back in my running for MVP after this game. What a stellar bounce-back from the 3 month slump where he regularly went 6-18 or worse. On this night, he was able to put up against a semi-shitty squad what Lebron and KD do on an average night for them. You know everyone will be hopping back on the PG bandwagon after this. I for one intend to. You should, too.

Atlanta in 7.

Gummi Clutch
04-23-2014, 12:19 AM
he's a faggot.

Thebesteva
04-23-2014, 12:19 AM
You my nigga but no way man. First off regular season mvp candidacy is over, and KD was the clear winner in that with Leblow Job a distant second. Of course, the theme in the finals will be the regular season MVP v Lebron and they will try to recreate the tired old bullshit storyline that was done to death with Malone and Jordan.

Lebron will win and Clipper Nation will go dj tiesto on himself later that night.

Calispursfan11
04-23-2014, 12:22 AM
You my nigga but no way man. First off regular season mvp candidacy is over, and KD was the clear winner in that with Leblow Job a distant second. Of course, the theme in the finals will be the regular season MVP v Lebron and they will try to recreate the tired old bullshit storyline that was done to death with Malone and Jordan.

Lebron will win and Clipper Nation will go dj tiesto on himself later that night.

Come on my nig. Re-read.

"On this night, he was able to put up against a semi-shitty squad what Lebron and KD do on an average night for them."

hater
04-23-2014, 12:59 AM
He like george hill is a loser. Unless he teams up with a superfriend like Lebron did. hes toast