PDA

View Full Version : Clippers LOL Skip Bayless: "I Have Pride In Blake Griffin Because His Mother Is White"

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2014, 07:58 AM
:lmao@white America.... she's a tall red head he went to school with....always looking for the great white hope:lmao but I love Skip's honesty tbh dude is funny as fuck..he must love Obama as well :lol....and me too....:lmaook just kidding....

XatrwKxXrkE

Kidd K
04-23-2014, 10:53 AM
And? Black America nuts over black baseball players and QBs. Mexican America nuts over all the Hispanic baseball players even though they're usually one dimensional as fuck.

White people gonna nut over white bballers and boxers. Shit happens.

Tbh Blake is half and half so black America can't claim him. Dude even looks a white dude with a bad complexion.

Video was funny though.

Sybok
04-23-2014, 11:03 AM
Honestly I don't see how anyone can feel any kind of pride over something they aren't even remotely responsible for. I've felt pride over my own creations, but not for someone else's work. I've felt glad for them, happy they succeeded because I thought they might be good people and deserved it, but I think the term "pride" is being misused here and Skip is just trying to stir up some controversy because he's not even remotely interesting.

spurraider21
04-23-2014, 12:17 PM
Honestly I don't see how anyone can feel any kind of pride over something they aren't even remotely responsible for. I've felt pride over my own creations, but not for someone else's work. I've felt glad for them, happy they succeeded because I thought they might be good people and deserved it, but I think the term "pride" is being misused here and Skip is just trying to stir up some controversy because he's not even remotely interesting.
The only thing you create gets flushed down the toilet on a daily basis.

Trill Clinton
04-23-2014, 12:29 PM
Tbh Blake is half and half so black America can't claim him. Dude even looks a white dude with a bad complexion.

stop it...yes we can claim him. we have no choice. the dominant society(craccas) don't like race mixing and they refuse to claim children with a black parent as one of their own. obama is recognized as the first black president and he has a white mother, it is what it is, fam.

spurraider21
04-23-2014, 12:30 PM
stop it...yes we can claim him. we have no choice. the dominant society(craccas) don't like race mixing and they refuse to claim children with a black parent as one of their own. obama is recognized as the first black president and he has a white mother, it is what it is, fam.
:lol turning Blake griffin into a foodstamp

Trill Clinton
04-23-2014, 12:51 PM
:lol turning Blake griffin into a foodstamp

how is he a foodstamp when he's worth millions???

spurraider21
04-23-2014, 12:53 PM
:cry we need to claim him even though he's only 50% black
:cry but the dominant whites hate us

Trill Clinton
04-23-2014, 12:58 PM
oh i see whats happening now. i don't have time for the intellectual dishonesty trolling today, fam. you got it.

Kidd K
04-23-2014, 01:23 PM

Gtfo, you can't claim half blacks when he's half white and playing in a 90% black sport. You're straw grasping. Especially when Blake looks white, not black. Obama looks black, Tiger looks black, Blake looks like he's 1/8th black or some shit even though he's 50%. Obama and Woods are claimable because golf and the presidency are dominated by whites.

Blake is unclaimable imo, especially in a sport already dominated by blacks. You seem to be missing the whole purpose of it.

Captivus
04-23-2014, 01:54 PM
Haitian/African-American (father)
European (mother)

Blake is:
25% Haitian
12.5% Africa (?)
12.5% America
50% European

:wakeup

Technique
04-23-2014, 02:38 PM
Black people ignore the fact that Obama was raised by his white side of the family. It's as if Kenyan's have the gift to reproduce asexually

hater
04-23-2014, 02:42 PM
No wonder blake is a pussy. This explains a lot felllas.

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2014, 02:58 PM
Gtfo, you can't claim half blacks when he's half white and playing in a 90% black sport. You're straw grasping. Especially when Blake looks white, not black. Obama looks black, Tiger looks black, Blake looks like he's 1/8th black or some shit even though he's 50%. Obama and Woods are claimable because golf and the presidency are dominated by whites.

Blake is unclaimable imo, especially in a sport already dominated by blacks. You seem to be missing the whole purpose of it.

:lol ^ guess you skipped out on Social Studies classes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

in other words if ya daddy black...you black...ok Kidd :lol

JohnnyMax
04-23-2014, 03:47 PM
Haitian/African-American (father)
European (mother)

Blake is:
25% Haitian
12.5% Africa (?)
12.5% America
50% European

:wakeup

Explain what 12.5 percent American means

http://sanjosebarstool.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/what-the-fuck.gif?w=500&h=430

Sybok
04-23-2014, 04:05 PM
The only thing you create gets flushed down the toilet on a daily basis.

I don't know... you survived.

hater
04-23-2014, 04:12 PM

dayum

truth bomb tbh

Obama is considered a white nerd by any race other than whites and blacks IMO

he ain't black I tell you that much

koriwhat
04-23-2014, 04:14 PM
skip is one of the biggest morons on tv outside of fox sports.

hater
04-23-2014, 04:19 PM

pretty much the only reasonable thing you've said in your 900+ posts of lifetime :lmao

and eventhou you ripped off half of your ramblings from George Carlin, I gotta say I agree. congrats

spurraider21
04-23-2014, 05:28 PM
I don't know... you survived.
:lol not bad

Captivus
04-23-2014, 05:41 PM
Explain what 12.5 percent American means

http://sanjosebarstool.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/what-the-fuck.gif?w=500&h=430

:lol I just added info on mother and father. The % are pure bonus.

Kidd K
04-23-2014, 08:47 PM

lmao, get the fuck outta here with that wild west era racist politics shit.

Only a dumb black bastard would cite Jim Crow-esque classification to make a positive argument for claiming a half white basketball player as all black. :lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2014, 08:55 PM
lmao, get the fuck outta here with that wild west era racist politics shit.

Only a dumb black bastard would cite Jim Crow-esque classification to make a positive argument for claiming a half white basketball player as all black. :lmao

my parents were married before I was even a thought in my daddy's wet dream.....so I'm calling BS on Kool being a bastard...as for you're a mental midget...nothing but a doll for me to dress up...:hat

Blake is black and identifies as such....we're the only group that will take him anyways...whites don't want him he's not pure blood...it's just like the slave masters who didn't want their own blood after raping the Africans...whites have always been shameful....

Sybok
04-23-2014, 09:03 PM
pretty much the only reasonable thing you've said in your 900+ posts of lifetime :lmao

and eventhou you ripped off half of your ramblings from George Carlin, I gotta say I agree. congrats

^another uninteresting "pesky" poster. You're a blue collar poster, that's for sure.

Sybok
04-23-2014, 09:04 PM

It's easy to understand if you put it in simpler terms: If you put a drop of milk into a quart of oil, you still have a quart of oil.. no harm done. If you put a drop of oil into a quart of milk, well you have a quart of trash and thus endeth the lesson.

Kidd K
04-23-2014, 10:49 PM
my parents were married before I was even a thought in my daddy's wet dream.....so I'm calling BS on Kool being a bastard...as for you're a mental midget...nothing but a doll for me to dress up...:hat

Blake is black and identifies as such....we're the only group that will take him anyways...whites don't want him he's not pure blood...it's just like the slave masters who didn't want their own blood after raping the Africans...whites have always been shameful....

I don't give a shit about your parents. Thanks for the life story though.

Blake does not walk around saying "I'm a black man, not a white man" either, so don't be claiming he's identifying himself as a black man. Dude says he's mixed if he asks and avoids taking a side. Also lol @ claiming blacks are the only group who will take him swen this thread is about white trying to claim him as white and blacks trying to cock block it.

It's easy to understand if you put it in simpler terms: If you put a drop of milk into a quart of oil, you still have a quart of oil.. no harm done. If you put a drop of oil into a quart of milk, well you have a quart of trash and thus endeth the lesson.

That's cold as fuck