PDA

View Full Version : What does Spurstalk agree on - Poll

cantthinkofanything
04-23-2014, 12:31 PM
While Spurstalk seems mostly to be a forum where master debaters can argue ad nauseam about the most trivial of topics, there seem to be a few universally (mostly) agreed upon truths. It is upon these truths that we should seek to unite ourselves and reconcile any differences thereby making the world a better place.

RD2191
04-23-2014, 12:35 PM
What?

cantthinkofanything
04-23-2014, 12:38 PM
damn...I can't decide myself...

mouse
04-23-2014, 12:41 PM
This topic has been approved by...........

http://www.sociallystacked.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/oprah-thumbs-up1.jpg

spurraider21
04-23-2014, 12:41 PM
Probably something about OP's sexual orientation

sook
04-23-2014, 12:43 PM
play bonner.

RD2191
04-23-2014, 12:44 PM
I voted for Matt Bonner.

wontstartdumbthreads
04-23-2014, 12:47 PM
fuck...why can't I vote on polls

mouse
04-23-2014, 12:48 PM
fuck...why can't I vote on polls

how old are you?

Avante
04-23-2014, 12:48 PM
Only someone mentally retarded could take..."I was pissed off once I found out the realities off that situation over there" as someone liking little girls. How boys got into this is totally stupid.

I knew there were a lot of dumb kids here but this is ridiculous. You see a pedophile you shoot him, something I've always said. Talk about the scum of the earth. Why this gets ignored....???

So nobody here knows anything at all about the military in foreign bars, why am I not surprised?

Trill Clinton
04-23-2014, 12:49 PM
hi, ctoa

Spur-Addict
04-23-2014, 12:50 PM
Option 3 and option 4 are neck and neck. Can I choose both?

wontstartdumbthreads
04-23-2014, 12:53 PM
hi, ctoa

I'm wondering why I can't vote on polls. I understand (but don't agree with) why I can't start threads but why shouldn't I be able to vote on polls if I can respond? This seems like the first stages of censorship.
What say you brotha?

wontstartdumbthreads
04-23-2014, 12:54 PM
Option 3 and option 4 are neck and neck. Can I choose both?

ctoa says yes. he says that anytime you have multiple choices, just pick #4 and then mention your other choice in the reply.

cantthinkofanything
04-23-2014, 12:54 PM
Hey guys...just got back from a meeting. what's the latest?

Franklin
04-23-2014, 06:56 PM
Avante is just one of the group of perverts on this site who're obsessed with underage girls and boys.

Reck
04-23-2014, 07:13 PM
How come Avante gets alot of shit from the lot of you but cubansucks doesn't?

The latter admitted as much plus he prefers them when they're not moving (aka dead) so it seems to me that trumps Avante's alleged rapings of young girls.

mouse
04-23-2014, 07:33 PM
I'm wondering why I can't vote on polls. I understand (but don't agree with) why I can't start threads but why shouldn't I be able to vote on polls if I can respond? This seems like the first stages of censorship.
What say you brotha?

You want one of my other two screen names?

Reck
04-23-2014, 07:34 PM

How many troll accounts do you have left unused Mouse?

koriwhat
04-23-2014, 07:41 PM
where's the option for.... Ayers SUCKS!

mouse
04-23-2014, 09:16 PM
How many troll accounts do you have left unused Mouse?

around 1,974 that I can remember.

ohmwrecker
04-23-2014, 09:53 PM
Only someone mentally retarded could take..."I was pissed off once I found out the realities off that situation over there" as someone liking little girls. How boys got into this is totally stupid.

I knew there were a lot of dumb kids here but this is ridiculous. You see a pedophile you shoot him, something I've always said. Talk about the scum of the earth. Why this gets ignored....???

So nobody here knows anything at all about the military in foreign bars, why am I not surprised?

That record is about as broken as the ones in your yard sale.

Avante
04-24-2014, 11:42 AM
Avante is just one of the group of perverts on this site who're obsessed with underage girls and boys.

Dude, why not try reading what I said about this, ok? And when did I become gay?

Avante
04-24-2014, 11:43 AM
That record is about as broken as the ones in your yard sale.

Well as we can see nobody seems too interested in the facts so until they do......

Ya mean all those records I sold? I sold every record I put out. Going to put out some more next Saturday, going to rain this weekend.

Why talk like an idiot little man?

wontstartdumbthreads
04-24-2014, 12:33 PM
CTOA has control over your computer.

He also fucked your wife.

Alas...this is true. I must admit that he is very handsome and seems to please her very much.

wontstartdumbthreads
04-24-2014, 12:34 PM

yes please. But you'll have to send the info to ctoa because I can't fucking access my PMs.

Avante
04-24-2014, 01:38 PM
Let's get back to me, ok?

Clipper Nation
04-24-2014, 01:44 PM
Dude, why not try reading what I said about this, ok? And when did I become gay?
You didn't become gay, you were born gay....

Avante
04-24-2014, 02:09 PM
You didn't become gay, you were born gay....

You now have to just make stupid shit up little guy? You really this hard up to be a pest? I'd commit suicide before I'd be a fucking fag.

cantthinkofanything
04-24-2014, 02:41 PM
You now have to just make stupid shit up little guy? You really this hard up to be a pest? I'd commit suicide before I'd be a fucking fag.

I honestly thought Bonner Sucks might win this thing. The fact that Breaking Bad is getting shut out should make you feel proud. Or ashamed. Lil' buddy.

Avante
04-24-2014, 02:48 PM
I honestly thought Bonner Sucks might win this thing. The fact that Breaking Bad is getting shut out should make you feel proud. Or ashamed. Lil' buddy.

When ya deal with know nothing immature dummies like we have in abundance here, ya work um a little and always get what ya want.

xmas1997
04-25-2014, 12:25 PM
Obviously the OP is an ignorant fool.
That is what the poll should show.
Substitute his name for Avantes and you have the same exact thing.

cantthinkofanything
04-25-2014, 01:57 PM
Obviously the OP is an ignorant fool.
That is what the poll should show.
Substitute his name for Avantes and you have the same exact thing.

Whatever. Anyway, I have decided to be more positive and say more positive things.

xmas1997
04-25-2014, 03:09 PM
Whatever. Anyway, I have decided to be more positive and say more positive things.

If so, then I will stand corrected.
And I would therefore apologize.

Avante
04-27-2014, 02:14 AM
When did I become a homosexual and into little boys? Isn't this getting really stupid now? I realize this board is top heavy with dumb kids but's that's too stupid for words.

xmas1997
04-27-2014, 08:56 AM
Density reigns when these kids come on here trying and failing to troll.

cantthinkofanything
04-27-2014, 09:32 AM
When did I become a homosexual and into little boys? Isn't this getting really stupid now? I realize this board is top heavy with dumb kids but's that's too stupid for words.

If you really want to know, you should work with a therapist and not ask the board which you just said was stupid. My opinion...don't focus on "when" but seek to find out "why". All the other answers should fall in place.

Avante
04-28-2014, 08:22 PM
If you really want to know, you should work with a therapist and not ask the board which you just said was stupid. My opinion...don't focus on "when" but seek to find out "why". All the other answers should fall in place.

I'm not the one making shit up little guy, when have I ever said anything about little boys at all? Why make shit up slick? You really that far gone?

Anyone messing with kids needs to be shot, now what about that don't you get and I've always said that so why act retarded?

xmas1997
04-28-2014, 09:14 PM
I's not in the poll, but I think we would all agree that the trolls run the asylum here.
:lol

xmas1997
04-28-2014, 09:19 PM
I'm not the one making shit up little guy, when have I ever said anything about little boys at all? Why make shit up slick? You really that far gone?

Anyone messing with kids needs to be shot, now what about that don't you get and I've always said that so why act retarded?

You really should not have to explain yourself because they are now arresting people for false accusations of pedophilia on the internet.

Check out this link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2539868/Woman-arrested-writing-Facebook-ex-paedophile-picture-him.html

Avante
04-28-2014, 09:53 PM
You really should not have to explain yourself because they are now arresting people for false accusations of pedophilia on the internet.

Check out this link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2539868/Woman-arrested-writing-Facebook-ex-paedophile-picture-him.html

What's really funny about this is I made it very very very clear what my stance on pedos was the first time I brought this up. That has totally been ignored because of the immaturity we have on this forum. Anyone with even half a brain/intelligence knows what I think about this. Nothing sicker that sick ass pedos.

Just a bunch of dumb ass kids bro, I realize that and if we are going to post here that's part of the deal. No way would I jump all serious on the kids when I fuck around myself.

Clipper Nation
04-28-2014, 10:01 PM
When did I become a homosexual
When you were born, tbh....

Avante
04-28-2014, 10:07 PM
When you were born, tbh....

So now it's just stupid ass lies, you really are retarded aren't ya little guy?

Wait until my wife and kids find this out, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
04-28-2014, 10:20 PM
Wait until my wife and kids find this out, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Your wife is clearly a beard or you're bisexual, tbh....

sook
04-28-2014, 10:22 PM
BB is the greatest show ever, the fact that people can't agree means that this should be a conversation in its own regard.

Clipper Nation
04-28-2014, 10:24 PM
BB is the greatest show ever, the fact that people can't agree means that this should be a conversation in its own regard.

The Wire > BB

sook
04-28-2014, 10:26 PM
The Wire > BB

Yea, and Roy Hibbert is a superstar big man in the NBA.

Avante
04-28-2014, 10:31 PM
Your wife is clearly a beard or you're bisexual, tbh....

Little man why do you play this silly shit? That's beyond fucking stupid, if some faggot even smiled at me I'd kick his faggot ass. That's my stance on that sick ass shit.

Clipper Nation
04-28-2014, 10:39 PM
Yea, and Roy Hibbert is a superstar big man in the NBA.
:lol Son, just be ready for The Scapegoat to atone for his mistakes and get Houston back into the series, tbh....

if some faggot even smiled at me I'd kick his faggot ass. That's my stance on that sick ass shit.
So you beat yourself up every time you look in the mirror?

xmas1997
04-28-2014, 10:42 PM
What's really funny about this is I made it very very very clear what my stance on pedos was the first time I brought this up. That has totally been ignored because of the immaturity we have on this forum. Anyone with even half a brain/intelligence knows what I think about this. Nothing sicker that sick ass pedos.

Just a bunch of dumb ass kids bro, I realize that and if we are going to post here that's part of the deal. No way would I jump all serious on the kids when I fuck around myself.

Don't think you have much to worry about on being accused of being a faggot either.
It clearly falls under the heading of "malicious communications" which is an arrestable offense and soon what is going on now in England will start happening here and these idiots like CN will end up doing some well deserved jail time as well as allow you to sue them for defamation of character, that is IF you want to spend the thousands it will take to sue them.
But they will still go to jail for malicious communications even if you don't sue.

cantthinkofanything
04-30-2014, 01:21 PM
When did I become a homosexual and into little boys?

I'm not the one making shit up little guy, when have I ever said anything about little boys at all?

First you ask the board to figure out when you became a homosexual and in to little boys.
Then you question the board about when you said it.

I won't pretend that I know your problem. It seems deeper than any one particular mental malady. Again, I'm not a psychotherapist but you might have Multiple Personality Disorder. And one may have a penchant for underage boys while another might like track and field and football. Did you see Primary Fear? It's likely the same thing except you aren't gaming the legal system. It's a good movie. Edward Norton is faking the disorder the whole time. Spoiler Alert.

Proxy
04-30-2014, 02:39 PM
The Wire > BB

+1

Avante
04-30-2014, 08:31 PM
First you ask the board to figure out when you became a homosexual and in to little boys.
Then you question the board about when you said it.

I won't pretend that I know your problem. It seems deeper than any one particular mental malady. Again, I'm not a psychotherapist but you might have Multiple Personality Disorder. And one may have a penchant for underage boys while another might like track and field and football. Did you see Primary Fear? It's likely the same thing except you aren't gaming the legal system. It's a good movie. Edward Norton is faking the disorder the whole time. Spoiler Alert.

So we just toss out any old thing? Ok.

So tell us when did you start sucking cocks, was it real early on or as a teenager? When did it hit you you were a faggot?

cantthinkofanything
04-30-2014, 09:57 PM
Primal Fear. I knew the other didn't sound right.

cantthinkofanything
04-30-2014, 10:01 PM
So we just toss out any old thing? Ok.

So tell us when did you start sucking cocks, was it real early on or as a teenager? When did it hit you you were a faggot?

Idk. I was fucking your mom in the butt and reached around only to find my hand full of her penis. It made me question things for a day or two.

Avante
04-30-2014, 10:04 PM
Idk. I was fucking your mom in the butt and reached around only to find my hand full of her penis. It made me question things for a day or two.

Dude, dump that silly shit, ok?

So when did you realize you like cocks? How many dicks have you sucked, ya fucking faggot?

sook
05-01-2014, 12:08 AM
Slowly becoming my favorite poster in the club :lmao