PDA

View Full Version : Mexicans at a yard sale

Avante
04-23-2014, 01:51 PM
First off they pull up in a van and out comes all the kids and that fat mama. Now it's watch everything that can fit in a pocket.

mama..how much (picking up a 2 dollar item)
me...two
mama...you take one?
me...nope!

later

mama...how much (holding up a 50cent something)
me...50 cents
mama...you take 25?
me...sure!

mama...how much (holding up something for a quarter)
me...a quarter
mama...hmmmm?
me..(inside...hahahahahaha!!!!!!...what was I suppose to say, ...hell, just take it...? )

If ya say anything like..."10-20 bucks"..they act like it all of a sudden had electricity surge thru it they can't drop it fast enought. All the while the kids running all over the place, as the white people look at you and roll their eyes. Has a Mexican ever heard the word....babysitter?

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 01:56 PM
Why did you have to start another thread just to be racist?

Avante
04-23-2014, 01:59 PM
Why does that little freak continue to follow me around when it's real obvious he;s so far gone I don't even talk to him? Wow~~~~~~~~~~~

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 02:01 PM
I mean, there was a thread -- your thread -- titled Yard Sale.

And everyone already knows you are racist, so why spam the forum with a duplicate thread?

JudynTX
04-23-2014, 02:02 PM
Racist

Clipper Nation
04-23-2014, 02:02 PM
First off they pull up in a van and out comes all the kids and that fat mama. Now it's watch everything that can fit in a pocket.

mama..how much (picking up a 2 dollar item)
me...two
mama...you take one?
me...nope!

later

mama...how much (holding up a 50cent something)
me...50 cents
mama...you take 25?
me...sure!

mama...how much (holding up something for a quarter)
me...a quarter
mama...hmmmm?
me..(inside...hahahahahaha!!!!!!...what was I suppose to say, ...hell, just take it...? )

If ya say anything like..."10-20 bucks"..they act like it all of a sudden had electricity surge thru it they can't drop it fast enought. All the while the kids running all over the place, as the white people look at you and roll their eyes. Has a Mexican ever heard the word....babysitter?
Didn't read, OP is a faggot

DJR210
04-23-2014, 02:04 PM
OP is a faggot, an admitted pedophile, and now a racist.

L:lolL :lolld Fagg:lolt

mrsmaalox
04-23-2014, 02:06 PM
Cue the ST apologist to come in here and lecture us about how Avante is racist because he is hurting deep down inside because everyone is so mean to him. :cry

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 02:07 PM
Cue the ST apologist to come in here and lecture us about how Avante is racist because he is hurting deep down inside because everyone is so mean to him. :cry:cry He's our worst nightmare :cry

Spur|n|Austin
04-23-2014, 02:40 PM
You couldn't include your racist comments in your stupid Yard Sale thread?

DJR210
04-23-2014, 02:50 PM

Of course not. The :lolld f:lolgg:lolts senial

Spur|n|Austin
04-23-2014, 02:51 PM
Of course not. The :lolld f:lolgg:lolts senial

Besides xmas (who may or may not be avante) has anybody ever given a single fuck about what he's had to say?

Trill Clinton
04-23-2014, 03:05 PM
carlos, you gotta chill with the bigotry. you're better than that.

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2014, 03:14 PM
I'm OK with this thread....people don't say shit when threads are started poking fun at blacks...but let a thread about white or messicans show up then everyone want to get all self righteous...keep putting in your work Avante :lol you SOB you...:toast

I. Hustle
04-23-2014, 03:19 PM
The only reason Avante says these things is because he is hurting deep down inside. The way everyone is hating on him and treating him like trash only forces his hand. Poor little guy.

Trill Clinton
04-23-2014, 03:23 PM
I'm OK with this thread....people don't say shit when threads are started poking fun at blacks...but let a thread about white or messicans show up then everyone want to get all self righteous...keep putting in your work Avante :lol you SOB you...:toast

http://i57.tinypic.com/vy4ppk.gif

damn you're right.

Avante
04-23-2014, 03:37 PM
Racist

If you can prove what I;m saying isn't true I'd love to see you try.

Avante
04-23-2014, 03:39 PM

Still don't understand the military/foreign bars thing do ya son? And I simply tell it like it really is, that's a "realist" not a racist.

Avante
04-23-2014, 03:41 PM
Cue the ST apologist to come in here and lecture us about how Avante is racist because he is hurting deep down inside because everyone is so mean to him. :cry

I sorta doubt a bunch of dumb kids who know...0...about the experience I was talking about make much of a real impact. More comical than anything else.

Avante
04-23-2014, 03:42 PM

And you could stop ignoring what I'm saying.

Avante
04-23-2014, 03:43 PM
carlos, you gotta chill with the bigotry. you're better than that.

I simply go with how things really are. I like reality.

lil'mo
04-23-2014, 03:43 PM
:lmao oh man avante struck a nerve with this one.

So true, though. So true :lmao

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 03:44 PM
I simply go with how things really are. I like reality.The reality is you are a racist who started a duplicate thread for no other reason than to be racist.

Avante
04-23-2014, 03:44 PM
The only reason Avante says these things is because he is hurting deep down inside. The way everyone is hating on him and treating him like trash only forces his hand. Poor little guy.

Ya gotta be kidding me, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Dude, what does everyone here do, yep, talk stupid shit, right?

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 03:45 PM
Ya gotta be kidding me, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Dude, what does everyone here do, yep, talk stupid shit, right?This is funny on several levels.

Avante
04-23-2014, 03:45 PM
:lmao oh man avante struck a nerve with this one.

So true, though. So true :lmao

I challenge anyone to prove me wrong, it can't be done!

Avante
04-23-2014, 03:47 PM
Besides xmas (who may or may not be avante) has anybody ever given a single fuck about what he's had to say?

Dude, do you pay any attention at all?

Avante
04-23-2014, 03:49 PM
Would somebody please PM this freak ChmperWhatever and tell him how stupid he looks following me around?

Avante
04-23-2014, 03:50 PM

A long as ya tell the truth about people what's the problem?

Avante
04-23-2014, 03:52 PM
Didn't read, OP is a faggot

translation

Hey Avante, ever been a fast Mexican 100m sprinter?

Here ya go half pint.

Nope!

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 03:53 PM
A long as ya tell the truth about people what's the problem?Old white men from the armpit of California are racist.

Prove me wrong.

Spur|n|Austin
04-23-2014, 03:54 PM
It must suck that things have gotten to the point where you have to sell your possessions to get by.. Let me know how much those baseball cards sell for though, k short stuff?

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 03:55 PM
It must suck that things have gotten to the point where you have to sell your possessions to get by.To Mexicans.

At a discount.

Spur|n|Austin
04-23-2014, 03:59 PM
:lmao

I. Hustle
04-23-2014, 04:03 PM
Ya gotta be kidding me, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Dude, what does everyone here do, yep, talk stupid shit, right?

What?! I was sticking up for you!!!!!

Avante
04-23-2014, 04:05 PM
It must suck that things have gotten to the point where you have to sell your possessions to get by.. Let me know how much those baseball cards sell for though, k short stuff?

Then there;s always reality.

I'm selling doubles and triples football cards and not into baseball at all. I got those cards in a box with football cards at....a yard sale. What's really bad is you trying everything ya can to paint in abstract. Dude, $$$$$$$$$$ will never ever be a problem, ok? Who needs stuff ya don't need taking up space, so why not make a a little $$$$$$?

Spur|n|Austin
04-23-2014, 04:06 PM

I'm selling doubles and triples football cards and not into baseball at all. I got those cards in a box with football cards at....a yard sale. What's really bad is you trying everything ya can to paint in abstract. Dude, $$$$$$$$$$ will never ever be a problem, ok? Who needs stuff ya don't need taking up space, so why not make a a little $$$$$$?

Gotcha, well good luck with all that.

Avante
04-23-2014, 04:07 PM
What?! I was sticking up for you!!!!!

Not really, and no thanks. I like the odds, me vs a bunch a dumb kids.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2014, 04:07 PM

I'm selling doubles and triples football cards and not into baseball at all. I got those cards in a box with football cards at....a yard sale. What's really bad is you trying everything ya can to paint in abstract. Dude, $$$$$$$$$$ will never ever be a problem, ok? Who needs stuff ya don't need taking up space, so why not make a a little $$$$$$?And get a chance to be racist about it, amirite?

I. Hustle
04-23-2014, 04:10 PM
Hey! Before you guys judge, it costs money to keep an assortment of candy. Kids now aren't like they were back then. Before you could give them root beer barrels and taffy and you could lure any age, race or gender. Now?! Now you gotta buy sour patch kids, skittles, gluten free snacks, stuff without peanuts, etc. etc.
Not to mention the cost of wood to board up any van windows.

http://acrl.ala.org/techconnect/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/3070133859_1457838136_m.jpg

Avante
04-23-2014, 04:12 PM
Hey! Before you guys judge, it costs money to keep an assortment of candy. Kids now aren't like they were back then. Before you could give them root beer barrels and taffy and you could lure any age, race or gender. Now?! Now you gotta buy sour patch kids, skittles, gluten free snacks, stuff without peanuts, etc. etc.
Not to mention the cost of wood to board up any van windows.

http://acrl.ala.org/techconnect/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/3070133859_1457838136_m.jpg

That was stupid dude, why play that silly shit?

A man who messes around with kids needs a bullet in his brain.

mrsmaalox
04-23-2014, 04:13 PM
I sorta doubt a bunch of dumb kids who know...0...about the experience I was talking about make much of a real impact. More comical than anything else.

Well I have to admit I've thought all along you find it comical/entertaining or you wouldn't continue to engage the argument; but according to the board Buddha you are deeply hurt and affected by the pain it has all caused you. I guess I think you are stronger and better at playing this game than he does.

Avante
04-23-2014, 04:16 PM
Well I have to admit I've thought all along you find it comical/entertaining or you wouldn't continue to engage the argument; but according to the board Buddha you are deeply hurt and affected by the pain it has all caused you. I guess I think you are stronger and better at playing this game than he does.

When you start off making it very clear you found that situation over there totally sick it is comical to watch the dummies here totally ignore that. I made it crystal clear what my stance on this was. Everyone knows how I fell about it, it's sick. BUT....it's fun to play the pedo deal and I play along, as ya can see it's a real page turner.

How..."you kill pedos"...can be ignored?

Spur|n|Austin
04-23-2014, 04:16 PM

Avante:

http://i.imgur.com/Z4mMbpB.gif

Avante
04-23-2014, 04:19 PM
Avante:

It's more about..."just how dumb can these kids be"...? I made it real clear what my stance was.

mrsmaalox
04-23-2014, 04:42 PM
Avante:

:lol

RD2191
04-23-2014, 04:55 PM
I tried defending you before but these types of threads really are unnecessary. There are poor trashy people of all races.

Avante
04-23-2014, 04:58 PM
I tried defending you before but these types of threads really are unnecessary. There are poor trashy people of all races.

That's not what I;m talking about. I also have whites and blacks and a few Asian show up at my sales. They don't bring 4-6 kids with them, and try to haggle every fucking thing. They also don't have to be watched like a hawk.

mouse
04-23-2014, 07:26 PM
It must suck that things have gotten to the point where you have to sell your possessions to get by..

Something you will never do?

Its not just selling to get by its also getting rid of crap you don't use anymore and don't want to bother with eBay. Some yard / garage sales have rare albums expensive tools and clothes you can't find in the stores or at Goodwill because the employees take the good shit home but that's another topic.

Many yard / Garage sales are a way for the neighbors to engage in socializing with others. I know it must be a rare event in your area but it's not always some poor crack heads looking to make enough to eat dinner.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1337700315_greenwood-yard-sale-2010-driveway.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4119/4871386145_f688f31a75.jpg

Dirk Oneanddoneski
04-23-2014, 11:45 PM
Dem yellows haggle more than dem latrinos imo

Flawless
04-24-2014, 12:51 AM
What's wrong with Mexicans?

Sybok
04-24-2014, 09:07 AM
rassist

Relevancy
04-24-2014, 10:32 AM
Yeah Avante you gotta chill with these racist threads, how old are you again? You should be worrying about other things now in life instead of being racist.

Avante
04-24-2014, 10:45 AM
Something you will never do?

Its not just selling to get by its also getting rid of crap you don't use anymore and don't want to bother with eBay. Some yard / garage sales have rare albums expensive tools and clothes you can't find in the stores or at Goodwill because the employees take the good shit home but that's another topic.

Many yard / Garage sales are a way for the neighbors to engage in socializing with others. I know it must be a rare event in your area but it's not always some poor crack heads looking to make enough to eat dinner.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1337700315_greenwood-yard-sale-2010-driveway.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4119/4871386145_f688f31a75.jpg

Finally an adult speaks up.

Avante
04-24-2014, 10:50 AM
Yeah Avante you gotta chill with these racist threads, how old are you again? You should be worrying about other things now in life instead of being racist.

Obviously you don't live in central Cali. Dude, these people can't drive worth a fuck and they never have any car insurance. Everytime I get called in for jury duty it's some young and dumb Mexican who did something stupid. Then if ya go anywhere there they are the mom the dad, granny and all those kids. Trust me I ;m not the only one here in Cali frustrated with that situation. How many Mexican tv stations and radio stations where you live? You do know Cali has a larger Hispanic population than any other, right? I don't want to live in Mexico. We shouldn't have to know Spanish to get a job.

The only good thing is they are always shooting/stabbing each other.

When did Mexican become a race?

ChumpDumper
04-24-2014, 11:26 AM
Avante doubles down on his racist thread.

Spur|n|Austin
04-24-2014, 11:44 AM
Avante, you sound like a total fuckhead - do you kiss Judy with those racist lips?

Avante
04-24-2014, 11:49 AM
Avante, you sound like a total fuckhead - do you kiss Judy with those racist lips?

I deal with real life. how things really are, you might need to play pretend, I don't! If you can prove any of these statements wrong then do it.

blacks are the fastest humans on earth
Mexicans have more kids than they can afford
a higher % of Muslims are current terrorists than any other religion

.....that's reality slick, you disagree? And there is nothing "racist" about it. It's simply the facts.

Spur|n|Austin
04-24-2014, 12:03 PM
I deal with real life. how things really are, you might need to play pretend, I don't! If you can prove any of these statements wrong then do it.

blacks are the fastest humans on earth
Mexicans have more kids than they can afford
a higher % of Muslims are current terrorists than any other religion

.....that's reality slick, you disagree? And there is nothing "racist" about it. It's simply the facts.

You sure do like dem boys music there dontcha?

jag
04-24-2014, 12:06 PM

And he's a self-admitted obese lard ass. :lol 5'11" 230

Avante
04-24-2014, 12:08 PM
You sure do like dem boys music there dontcha?

I noticed ya totally ignored what I say, why?

Avante
04-24-2014, 12:10 PM

First off do you have any idea how many footballers are 5-11 230? Educate yourself stupid and I'm 6-2 276?

DJR210
04-24-2014, 12:17 PM

Don't defend pedophiles. It never works out in the long run.

ChumpDumper
04-24-2014, 12:17 PM
First off do you have any idea how many footballers are 5-11 230? Educate yourself stupid and I'm 6-2 276?Nah you're 5'2" 325.

jag
04-24-2014, 12:55 PM
Nah you're 5'2" 325.

5'9 276 sounds about right.

Avante
04-24-2014, 12:57 PM
5'9 276 sounds about right.

So many dumb kids here and it's fucking funny.

ChumpDumper
04-24-2014, 12:57 PM
5'9 276 sounds about right.Can't be an inch over 5'6".

Severe Napoleon complex.

Avante
04-24-2014, 01:00 PM
What is with this guy? Notice how I;m all the freak does, wow!

ChumpDumper
04-24-2014, 01:01 PM
lol another lie

No need to lie, shorty.

Clipper Nation
04-24-2014, 01:21 PM
lol fat fuck

Avante
04-24-2014, 01:36 PM
lol fat fuck

When did I get shorter and lighter?

Now the dummy laughs at total bullshit, wow!

unibrow
04-24-2014, 06:51 PM
post your photo