PDA

View Full Version : NEISD schools will be 'closed campuses' on Thursday in response to threat

JudynTX
04-23-2014, 02:09 PM
SAN ANTONIO -- The North East Independent School District announced Wednesday it is making all of the district's schools "closed campuses" on Thursday in response to an email threatening violence at an unidentified elementary school on April 24th.

The district says schools will be open on Thursday, but events at elementary schools will be canceled or postponed and the number of visitors to all NEISD campuses will be limited. There will also be a police presence on every campus.

http://foxsanantonio.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/breaking-news-neisd-schools-closed-campuses-thursday-3274.shtml#.U1gPkHc27Tp

DJR210
04-23-2014, 02:13 PM
I got my kid in daycare all week. I don't think people serious about crazy shit like this talk about it beforehand, but I'm not taking any chances.

Chomag
04-23-2014, 04:25 PM
Just some lazy Ahole that wants extended fiesta week imo.
I do hope it's all a hoax and even if it is I hope they find the prick that put the threat in and make him wish he was never born.

DesignatedT
04-23-2014, 04:25 PM
I wonder how many kids will be staying home tomorrow. I'm sure a lot of stay home moms will end up just keeping their kid home for the day.