PDA

View Full Version : Six studies that show that everything Democrats believe is wrong.

CosmicCowboy
04-23-2014, 03:38 PM
:lmao Boutons

RandomGuy
04-23-2014, 04:51 PM
I was hoping to find actual studies here. I like evidence, and changing my mind on things when evidence points to conclusions opposite of what I think are true.

CosmicCowboy
04-23-2014, 04:57 PM
lighten up, dude.

I was making fun of Boo and his statements of absolutes.

Neither side is 100% right or wrong. Hell, both sides are probably wrong more than they are right.

Wild Cobra
04-24-2014, 12:12 AM
lighten up, dude.

Neither side is 100% right or wrong. Hell, both sides are probably wrong more than they are right.
So very true.

It's people like boutons who are the problem. Those who are so highly polarized that they always vote one way...

Jacob1983
04-24-2014, 03:20 AM
Koolaid drinkers

Th'Pusher
04-24-2014, 06:42 AM
So very true.

It's people like boutons who are the problem. Those who are so highly polarized that they always vote one way...
:lol When was the last time you voted for a democrat and for what position was said democrat running?

boutons_deux
04-24-2014, 08:25 AM
So very true.

I'm extremely pleased to be polarized when the other pole is Repugs, bubbas, Christian supremacists, rednecks, 1%ers, VRWC, the VRWC proxies the tea baggers, gun fellators, NONE of whom do on fucking thing FOR America, and 100s of shit against America.

TeyshaBlue
04-24-2014, 09:05 AM
Polarization (zero tolerance) is easier than thinking.

boutons_deux
04-24-2014, 09:48 AM
Polarization (zero tolerance) is easier than thinking.

I look at the evidence of what the VRWC/Repugs have done, what they support and oppose, and KNOW, after THINKING through the evidence, they suck, so I'm push back. You right wing bullies just HATE push back, as all bullies do.

CosmicCowboy
04-24-2014, 11:19 AM
The fact that Boo thinks TB and I are right wingers speaks volumes about HIS polarity.

Wild Cobra
04-24-2014, 11:31 AM
:lol When was the last time you voted for a democrat and for what position was said democrat running?
I voted for my current Oregon representative. Earl Blumenauer. I disagree with so many of his positions, but he also supports more positions I like than the RINO was who was running against him.

Wild Cobra
04-24-2014, 11:32 AM
I'm extremely pleased to be polarized when the other pole is Repugs, bubbas, Christian supremacists, rednecks, 1%ers, VRWC, the VRWC proxies the tea baggers, gun fellators, NONE of whom do on fucking thing FOR America, and 100s of shit against America.
Yes Larry, I do understand where you are coming from.

pgardn
04-24-2014, 12:20 PM
Generalizations:

Democrats:
1. Difficulty solving problems requiring immediate attention. Deflect attention to why the house is burning instead of putting the fire out first.

2. Inefficient. Don't give enough consideration to all the ramifications of legislation designed to help people.
3. Tend to be dreamers instead of doers.
4. Tend to distrust people with money and trust those without.
5. Put more weight on how we are viewed by the world rather than what is good for US citizens. We are all one...

Got lots more. Pgardns axioms of absolute truth *sarcasm*

I will entertain a Republican list as well if paid. And I even have generalizations concerning the admirable traits of each party. I know that being positive is sucked under by the whirlpool of cynicism on ST. So the positive list must be very short.

TeyshaBlue
04-24-2014, 01:29 PM
:cry Stop bullying me! :cry
:lmao

TeyshaBlue
04-24-2014, 01:32 PM
The fact that you linkdump from shit blogs like alternet, thinkprogress, et al demonstrates your lack of actual critical thought. That you do this while bashing Heritage, Fox, et al is telling.

Wild Cobra
04-24-2014, 01:38 PM
Boutons/Larry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO02JaT5QfU

boutons_deux
04-24-2014, 01:43 PM
The fact that you linkdump from shit blogs like alternet, thinkprogress, et al demonstrates your lack of actual critical thought. That you do this while bashing Heritage, Fox, et al is telling.

simpleton! TB :lol

and false equivalence VRWC's Heritage/Cato etc, now 40 years old, Fox and all the hate media like Limbaugh, Malkin, etc are simply not "simplistically" equivalent to the progressive sites I link.

Wild Cobra
04-24-2014, 01:49 PM

and false equivalence VRWC's Heritage/Cato etc, now 40 years old, Fox and all the hate media like Limbaugh, Malkin, etc are simply not "simplistically" equivalent to the progressive sites I link.
Larry...

I think your meds are wearing off...

TeyshaBlue
04-24-2014, 02:04 PM

Lol at your false equivalence teddy bear you wag around with you. Bullshit analysis is bullshit analysis. That's the only equivalence.

lol facile simpleton.

TeyshaBlue
04-24-2014, 02:07 PM
Your "progressive" cites are shill generators. But :cry they say what you want them to. :cry

Cry Havoc
04-24-2014, 05:05 PM
lighten up, dude.

I've said this to my friends many times. Democrats have us on a bicycle to (proverbial) hell. Republicans just want us to board a jet plane.

Both going to the same place, just one faster than the other.

Wild Cobra
04-25-2014, 12:19 AM
I've said this to my friends many times. Democrats have us on a bicycle to (proverbial) hell. Republicans just want us to board a jet plane.

Both going to the same place, just one faster than the other.
LOL...

I see it the other way around. Democrats will take us there faster.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-25-2014, 12:57 AM
The fact that Boo thinks TB and I are right wingers speaks volumes about HIS polarity.

When was the last time you voted other than GOP in a meaningful election? And no I do not assume like boutons that you have never voted one way or another.

The Reckoning
04-25-2014, 01:40 AM
america is complete shit. such a huge gap between classes, you get robbed under your nose and cant do shit about it, cops are the upper class' lapdogs, prisons are their way of enslaving the lower class, the lower class is mentally retarded because instead of revolting by being educated and changing the system, they create a culture where prison is the end goal, middle class is fucked and unfuckable like boutons says because they're caught in the crossfire between the upper and lower class...all this in the name of "freedom."

go live anywhere else in the world not under a dictatorship or communist government and see for yourself how truly "free" america is.

but you're all keyboard warriors who wouldn't dare set foot outside your house much less the country.

The Reckoning
04-25-2014, 02:17 AM
and what pisses me off most is that other countries use this all as a model - culturally, economically, and socially...and they're starting to adapt that way.

:pctoss:

The Reckoning
04-25-2014, 02:26 AM
the best part is that dems and repubs play yall like a fiddle...all in all they're the same party (bailouts, patriot act, no tax for elites, pro-lobby, pro-contractor, drug wars etc etc) but divide yall on stupid issues like abortion and if we should have God in the pledge of allegiance. maybe you deserve exactly what you pay for.

and the only people who think outside the box are conspiracy theorists like mouse who worry more about nasa and chemtrails than why he has to work 50 hours a week and three jobs to afford internet and watch Loose Change.

Cry Havoc
04-25-2014, 02:29 AM
LOL...

I see it the other way around. Democrats will take us there faster.

So you admit that the Republican party is full of people attempting to hornswoggle the American public?

spurraider21
04-25-2014, 02:32 AM
:lol at mouse being a role model

The Reckoning
04-25-2014, 02:42 AM
mouse is anything but a role model :lol

time to brush up on reading comprehension

Rick Santorum
04-25-2014, 05:48 AM
I like how Teysha can never attack the content of what boutons posts and is only able to repeat the same ad-hominem.

boutons_deux
04-25-2014, 06:25 AM
and what pisses me off most is that other countries use this all as a model - culturally, economically, and socially...and they're starting to adapt that way.

:pctoss:

evidence? I've been all over Europe and most Europeans like to visit USA, but wouldn't want to live here. And all the top tier Euro countries' middle classes are better off than USA in many ways.

The Reckoning
04-25-2014, 06:33 AM
evidence? I've been all over Europe and most Europeans like to visit USA, but wouldn't want to live here. And all the top tier Euro countries' middle classes are better off than USA in many ways.

i'm not thinking europe. plus a lot of europe is shit. i wouldn't set foot in france unless i'm visiting friends or have business there.

TeyshaBlue
04-25-2014, 08:13 AM
I like how Teysha can never attack the content of what boutons posts and is only able to repeat the same ad-hominem.

I like how sock puppets ride my balls.
Since reading comprehension seems to elude you, I'll post an example of "addressing content". :facepalm

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149283&p=4179283#post4179283

Wild Cobra
04-25-2014, 12:03 PM
So you admit that the Republican party is full of people attempting to hornswoggle the American public?
No, but close.

I admit they are not a bunch of unethical people and only out for themselves, like most people. They are not "attempting" to hornswoggle the people. That's collateral damage they cause. Democrats on the other hand are all about theft of other peoples money to buy poor people's votes.

boutons_deux
04-25-2014, 12:43 PM
"They are not "attempting" to hornswoggle the people."

:lol

"theft of other peoples money to buy poor people's votes."

Wild Cobra
04-25-2014, 01:00 PM
"They are not "attempting" to hornswoggle the people."

"theft of other peoples money to buy poor people's votes."

Yes Larry.

SnakeBoy
04-25-2014, 01:04 PM
america is complete shit. such a huge gap between classes, you get robbed under your nose and cant do shit about it, cops are the upper class' lapdogs, prisons are their way of enslaving the lower class, the lower class is mentally retarded because instead of revolting by being educated and changing the system, they create a culture where prison is the end goal, middle class is fucked and unfuckable like boutons says because they're caught in the crossfire between the upper and lower class...all this in the name of "freedom."

go live anywhere else in the world not under a dictatorship or communist government and see for yourself how truly "free" america is.

but you're all keyboard warriors who wouldn't dare set foot outside your house much less the country.

:lol Well someone needs to get outside more often.

TeyshaBlue
04-25-2014, 05:23 PM
Sock puppet crickets. http://homerecording.com/bbs/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

Cry Havoc
04-25-2014, 07:26 PM
i'm not thinking europe. plus a lot of europe is shit. i wouldn't set foot in france unless i'm visiting friends or have business there.

Ah, so you mean America is better than all of the super impoverished nations that can't afford to feed 75% of their populace.

You don't say!

The Reckoning
04-25-2014, 08:05 PM
doesnt even matter