PDA

View Full Version : Can't Watch the Game - Help Please

Blue-Lightning
04-23-2014, 07:35 PM
Can anyone PM me a stream?

Sybok
04-23-2014, 07:38 PM
You should use your super fantastic novel writing skills to create one yourself... then you can poof away into a time portal somewhere in Georgia and reinvent yourself as a likable person.

TampaDude
04-23-2014, 08:12 PM
The Spurs are sucking badly tonight...you're not missing much.

Malice
04-23-2014, 08:59 PM
its going to end badly...save your anger for game 3...

KoolAid Mans Brother
04-23-2014, 09:03 PM
Get a job and subscribe to NBATV instead of acting like a welfare n!gger and trying to stream something that you didn't pay for.

Blue-Lightning
04-23-2014, 09:08 PM
So let me figure this out, Sybok...

I'm supposed to use my ability to write literature to create a video stream of an NBA game. That prose-crafted video stream will then manage to craft an as-of-yet non-existent time portal. This time portal must double as a teleporter since I can use it to "poof" (imagine the patents I'm getting for this thing). I will use it to travel to the state of Georgia, logic unnecessary, so that I can reinvent myself as a more pleasant person, which happens to need neither a time portal, a teleporter, literary skills, or the state of Georgia.

It would appear you suck at even being a random, online asshole. Maybe try a different career?

P.s. I found a stream.

NYspursFan
04-23-2014, 09:09 PM
Your not missing anything. We're playing like crap 23 turnovers and counting no one but Manu showed up. Down 21 with 9 mins left in game

Sybok
04-23-2014, 09:15 PM
So let me figure this out, Sybok...

I'm supposed to use my ability to write literature to create a video stream of an NBA game. That prose-crafted video stream will then manage to craft an as-of-yet non-existent time portal. This time portal must double as a teleporter since I can use it to "poof" (imagine the patents I'm getting for this thing). I will use it to travel to the state of Georgia, logic unnecessary, so that I can reinvent myself as a more pleasant person, which happens to need neither a time portal, a teleporter, literary skills, or the state of Georgia.

It would appear you suck at even being a random, online asshole. Maybe try a different career?

P.s. I found a stream.

You're a low budget neophyte sci-fi "writer" who teaches HS in Georgia. These are things we know.

Blue-Lightning
04-23-2014, 09:21 PM
Writing requires almost no budget whatsoever... so in that regard, Stephen King is a "low budget writer." I do not teach high school in Georgia, though if I still needed to do that 60k profession, I'd probably be more accomplished than you. These are things we know. Also, you impressed me by knowing the word "neophyte." It's not sesquipedalian, but at least we know you're an unintelligent adult, as opposed to an unintelligent twelve year old. Which is worse is up for debate.

Holden_Caulfield
04-23-2014, 09:21 PM
lucky guy

Blue-Lightning
04-23-2014, 09:23 PM
Btw, thanks to those who PM'ed me the stream. Ginobili played well and Splitter did decent.

MI21
04-23-2014, 09:23 PM
Can you not afford League Pass?

Blue-Lightning
04-23-2014, 09:56 PM
I have Charter, so thus no NBA TV. Not going to pay for League Pass since I don't have time to watch enough regular season games.

Sybok
04-23-2014, 10:00 PM
Prepare for an intellectual can of whoop ass in...

The first law of thermodynamics says energy can neither be created nor destroyed. That means the universe cannot be self-generated. The universe also cannot have existed forever as that would mean it has an infinite past. If it has an infinite past, then how did we arrive in the present? That would be like you saying you ran an infinite amount of miles to go to the grocery store. "No you didn't." You can't travel an infinite amount of space nor time as that would mean it wasn't infinite in the first place. So the fact that we live in the present means the past cannot be infinite.

Therefore, since the universe cannot be self-generated, and since it can't have existed forever, that leaves us with one option. The universe was created by an outside source. What do we call something that creates? We call it a creator. Now whether the creator is YHWH or made of pasta is up to your own faith to decide (or lack thereof)... but the fact that it exists(ed) is undeniable.

Have fun,

BL

MI21
04-23-2014, 10:04 PM
I have Charter, so thus no NBA TV. Not going to pay for League Pass since I don't have time to watch enough regular season games.

Not sure what that even means, but you clearly have internet, league pass broadband is a great option.

Sybok
04-23-2014, 10:53 PM
Not sure what that even means, but you clearly have internet, league pass broadband is a great option.

Wasn't on LP, just audio.

ElNono
04-23-2014, 10:54 PM
You should use your super fantastic novel writing skills to create one yourself... then you can poof away into a time portal somewhere in Georgia and reinvent yourself as a likable person.

:lol

Johnny RIngo
04-23-2014, 10:59 PM
C- for Belinelli. What game did you watch?