PDA

View Full Version : So we are going to lose to the first round to the Mavs

SpursFan4-Life
04-23-2014, 09:04 PM
But but but we were regular season champs

same shit every season since 2007

ColinB
04-23-2014, 09:09 PM
Son, we have the coach of the year. And Jeff Ayres.

:lobt2:

Josh810
04-23-2014, 09:11 PM
We are going to lose to the first round?

Sybok
04-23-2014, 09:12 PM

Great username for a cliff jumper.

therealtruth
2006 all over again. Come from behind and win in game 1. Get blown out in game 2.

DapDaGenius
I'm sure we will if we get up having 9 turnovers in the opening quarter of every game.

slick'81
04-23-2014, 09:14 PM
Spurs having to come back from double figures in both games is a bit unsettling

Budkin
04-23-2014, 09:15 PM
In 2006 they were a horrible matchup. We killed them this year. Maybe if we'd stop turning the ball over every other play...

BatManu20
There's already like 5 meltdown threads going tbh

noles1983
spurs blow goat balls

8FOR!3
I think it's such a big loss we'll have to make adjustments.

KaiRMD1
04-23-2014, 09:16 PM
COTY almost looks like he's done sadly

TD 21
04-23-2014, 09:16 PM
What a pathetic, no confidence, loser ass team. The instant someone figures out an antidote to their system, they become undone mentally. You could see it from the first minute of the series. The fact that a team as flawed as the Mavericks, who clearly wanted no part of them, have gained the upper hand mentally almost immediately speaks volumes.

They got lucky down the stretch of game one; otherwise, they've looked like a bunch of playoff neophytes, playing ragged and scared, all while the genius coach (who, in two years, has yet to effectively figure out how to counter a switching defense) sits there looking clueless and continuing to run out a regular season rotation.

They're more than likely still going to win this series, but it's obviously not going to happen in five, which makes it a virtual loss in the grand scheme of things.

objective
04-23-2014, 09:18 PM
I'm not too sad, the spurs have won 4 titles, so I have my memories. A shame they wasted the mle and summer with trash, and it socks to see Ayres getting minutes, but all good things come to an end.

TheGreatYacht
Shoutout to Manu for blowing Timmy's last chance at a 5th championship

spurraider21
OP if we win the series do you promise to delete your account?

spurraider21
04-23-2014, 09:19 PM
Shoutout to Manu for being the only player to give a shit about today's game

weeks
04-23-2014, 09:21 PM
i don't think we're going to lose.
but we had way too many turnovers. that's gotta change, if we keep playing loose and fast like this..

i'm not sure why they were such ass tonight. they looked awful and harassed.

TheGreatYacht
04-23-2014, 09:21 PM
Shoutout to Manu for being the only player to give a shit about today's game

Yeah he played well. Still doesn't delete 14 turnovers in 2 games

noles1983
04-23-2014, 09:22 PM
fans at the arena deserve a refund, or at least a free whataburger

Texas_Ranger
04-23-2014, 09:22 PM
Shoutout to Manu for giving Tim his 3rd.

Budkin
04-23-2014, 09:23 PM
They have 33 points off TOs with 5 mins left. That's the story right there.

TD 21
04-23-2014, 09:24 PM
OP if we win the series do you promise to delete your account?

Don't pull this "cliff jumper" shit. This team has found a new way to melt down every season since '10. Only a blind homer would have faith in this team at this point.

sehui
04-23-2014, 09:25 PM
ugh

spurraider21
04-23-2014, 09:26 PM
Don't pull this "cliff jumper" shit. This team has found a new way to melt down every season since '10. Only a blind homer would have faith in this team at this point.
oh yeah? last year against the Warriors we squeaked out a game 1 win (similar to game 1 against the Mavs, though obviously this year wasn't as dramatic) then the Warriors blew us off our home court in game 2, like the Mavs did today. all you cliff jumping twats started doing your thing, and the spurs won in 6. get over yourself, and realize our team has made the WCF and the NBA finals the past two years, and you are flipping out after a round 1 loss

Pound the rock
04-23-2014, 09:33 PM
Since when does one win for mavs equal 4?

Horse
04-23-2014, 09:36 PM
All you negative end of the world cocksuckers please go away when we win this series. Likely in 5 games.

DieHardSpursFan1537
04-23-2014, 09:37 PM
Since when does one win for mavs equal 4?
Yeah....I didn't know that 1 blow out is equivalent to an entire playoff series.....too many cliffjumpers. If Spurs blow the next game, then by all means commence the cliffjumping

DieHardSpursFan1537
04-23-2014, 09:38 PM
All you negative end of the world cocksuckers please go away when we win this series. Likely in 5 games.
This board is full of so much scum bags who are saying shit like "it's the end of an era" after one measly game

TD 21
04-23-2014, 09:39 PM
oh yeah? last year against the Warriors we squeaked out a game 1 win (similar to game 1 against the Mavs, though obviously this year wasn't as dramatic) then the Warriors blew us off our home court in game 2, like the Mavs did today. all you cliff jumping twats started doing your thing, and the spurs won in 6. get over yourself, and realize our team has made the WCF and the NBA finals the past two years, and you are flipping out after a round 1 loss

The Warriors were playoff neophytes, with mediocre (at best) coaching. The Mavericks are hardened playoff veterans, with elite coaching. They're not going to be impressed with themselves, think they've accomplished something and panic. Instead, they almost certainly now truly believe that they can win this series, which is always half the battle.

The team got lucky last season; everything broke just right. They've got a much tougher road this time around and besides, last year was yet another epic meltdown, so again I ask: How can any rationale fan feel confident in this team at this point? I'm not talking about this series, which I said they'll probably still more than likely win, I'm talking about the grand scheme of things.

jag
04-23-2014, 09:39 PM
I don't mind the loss. It was sloppy throughout and the Spurs deserved to lose. The thing that sucks most is how they wasted an incredible game by Manu.

spurtech09
04-23-2014, 09:41 PM
It would be nice if the spurs bench can play better

rascal
04-23-2014, 09:44 PM
I expect the spurs to get past Dallas but without Duncan bailing them out in game one they are down 0-2. The spurs are a great regular season team, nothing special as a playoff team. Will need injuries to get to the finals again.

DarrinS
04-23-2014, 09:45 PM

Only Spur that showed up tonight. Thanks for playing.

Budkin
04-23-2014, 09:46 PM
The Warriors were playoff neophytes, with mediocre (at best) coaching. The Mavericks are hardened playoff veterans, with elite coaching. They're not going to be impressed with themselves, think they've accomplished something and panic. Instead, they almost certainly now truly believe that they can win this series, which is always half the battle.

The team got lucky last season; everything broke just right. They've got a much tougher road this time around and besides, last year was yet another epic meltdown, so again I ask: How can any rationale fan feel confident in this team at this point? I'm not talking about this series, which I said they'll probably still more than likely win, I'm talking about the grand scheme of things.

Yeah but we're still not losing to the fucking Mavs in the first round. Get over it.

Budkin
04-23-2014, 09:47 PM
It would be nice if the spurs bench can play better

Ironically they scored more tonight then they averaged all season.

rascal
04-23-2014, 09:47 PM
They have 33 points off TOs with 5 mins left. That's the story right there.

Turnovers will continue to be a problem in the playoffs for the spurs. Tighter defensive pressure on the passing game and guys standing around on the 3 point line won't work in the playoffs like in the regular season.

therealtruth
04-23-2014, 09:48 PM
Only Spur that showed up tonight. Thanks for playing.

Thanking Manu for playing or are you forgetting how costly Manu's turnovers were in game 6 last year?

ElNono
I don't mind the loss. It was sloppy throughout and the Spurs deserved to lose. The thing that sucks most is how they wasted an incredible game by Manu.

agreed

therealtruth
Turnovers will continue to be a problem in the playoffs for the spurs. Tighter defensive pressure on the passing game and guys standing around on the 3 point line won't work in the playoffs like in the regular season.

It hasn't worked since '04.

TD 21
04-23-2014, 09:54 PM
Yeah but we're still not losing to the fucking Mavs in the first round. Get over it.

I didn't say "we" were. You clearly lack reading comprehension.

boutons_deux
04-23-2014, 09:59 PM
two games and only 1 good quarter.

if it was 2 hard fought, quality games going 1-1, ok, but two shitty games with 1 shitty W.

rascal
04-23-2014, 09:59 PM
This is why I don't get excited about the regular season wins and best record, playoffs is a different animal.

rascal
04-23-2014, 10:01 PM

if it was 2 hard fought, quality games going 1-1, ok, but two shitty games with 1 shitty W.

This
Dallas has outplayed them in the first two games overall outside of the 4th quarter collapse by Dallas in game one.

Sean Cagney
04-23-2014, 10:01 PM

That part concerned me, hope they can turn that around like the GSW series last year where they had to STEAL a game one and got blown out in game two, they were outplayed bigtime those first two games. I hope they can adjust the same way.
This
Dallas has outplayed them in the first two games overall outside of the 4th quarter collapse by Dallas in game one.
YES, that part there is very concerning.

Budkin
04-23-2014, 10:05 PM
I didn't say "we" were. You clearly lack reading comprehension.

Ok I apologize. I only read the first sentence and thought I knew where it was going and reacted. I fail :lol Frustrated.

Boomersgold
04-23-2014, 10:06 PM
So we lose one game, and we've already got cliff jumpers?

04-23-2014, 10:08 PM
Meltdown mode engaged.

The truth is the Spurs aren't clearly better than the good teams in the NBA. They are good at racking up regular season wins but there are countless examples of good regular season teams that struggle in the playoffs. The Spurs should win this series but it's not surprise they are already struggling. It will only get harder as they play against even better teams.

SpursFan4-Life
04-23-2014, 10:36 PM
We will be LUCKY to win this series, and ass whooped next round

EVAY
04-23-2014, 10:43 PM
no.

Cry Havoc
04-23-2014, 10:45 PM
Fuck you. Get the fuck off this forum.

SpurPadre
04-23-2014, 10:50 PM
We're taking this in 5 or 6 but tonight was the worst playoff performance of all the higher seeds and the second worst overall after the Warriors' Game 2 loss where at least they can use the excuse of not having their best defender due to injury.

Mikeanaro
04-23-2014, 10:53 PM
Its time to kick ass and chew bubblegum but Im outta legs :lmao

Calispursfan11
04-23-2014, 10:57 PM
You guys are beyond pathetic. Try melting down if we go down 3-1, then we're going to have some issues. Sorry excuses for fans up in here.

Prime Time
04-23-2014, 10:59 PM
The series is 1-1. There's no other way to say that.

This is nothing like the Memphis series, and that's a fact. In the Memphis series, you could just tell from the get-go the Grizzlies were too plain physical for the Spurs.

The Mavericks aren't too good for the Spurs. They can beat a slow, sloppy, uncoordinated roster wearing Spurs jerseys. But not the Spurs we've seen all season long.

Don't think of this as an alert. See it as a wake-up call. This is the same team that got their shit-messed to GSW twice, in fact Game 1 against the Warriors was very similar to Game 1 against the Mavericks. The Spurs were 6-1 in Western Conference road games last post-season, I expect nothing less this season.

Budkin
04-23-2014, 10:59 PM
You guys are beyond pathetic. Try melting down if we go down 3-1, then we're going to have some issues. Sorry excuses for fans up in here.

Been here 9 years. Same every single year win or lose.

Hoops Czar
04-23-2014, 11:00 PM
The Spurs can't stay with the bench for long stretches. They got pissed on for the second game in a row. Mills and Belinelli are just trainwrecks on the court and it's only going to get tougher in the next two rounds.

playbonner15
04-23-2014, 11:01 PM
:lol What happens, happens guys. Sadly Pop or the team don't read the forum. But hope they bounce back. But if they lose, welp, time to wait for next season. Enjoy the ride :toast

Prime Time
04-23-2014, 11:02 PM
In other news, the Rockets are on the verge of going down 0-2. Now that's something to cry over.

heyheymymy
04-23-2014, 11:08 PM
spurs will adjust, that was the worst erffort ive seen all season, and per par, a squandering of manus marquee game

Spur|n|Austin
04-23-2014, 11:12 PM
If Spurs win this series (which they still should) some posters should be banned, or at least pinked.

Spur|n|Austin
04-23-2014, 11:13 PM
Fuck you. Get the fuck off this forum.

Sean Cagney
04-23-2014, 11:16 PM
Our fans or bandwaggon fans are the worst! Now we are going to lose a series tied 1-1? Get a win there and HC is ours again, good lord. If they lose game three worry some, if they lose game 4 worry alot, until then relax. MY GOD.

dg7md
04-24-2014, 05:44 AM
It's not that we lost that bugs me, but the fact we looked completely outcoached and have been outplayed by the Mavs except for the fourth quarter of game 1. It's concerning going forward, we need to get our shit together.

I never thought we'd get a sweep from this solid Mavs team, I said 6, but I had no idea we'd get this shut down each game, even the one that we won.

If game 3 looks anything like games 1 and 2, then yes, we're losing to this team in the first round. These games have been ugly and we haven't deserved to win.

I haven't given up yet, I think we'll pull it together and find a way to win in 6, but to not be concerned is a wrong attitude to take.

weeks
04-24-2014, 06:21 AM
and the 4th quarter comeback was mainly a function of nonexistent dallas shooting. you can't rely on that shit.

rascal
04-24-2014, 08:49 AM
How many minutes have the spurs had a lead in the first two games?

rascal
04-24-2014, 08:53 AM
Spurs have brought back the same team as last year so don't expect them to advance far without easy matchups and/ or injuries to the other top teams like they got last year.

Bringing back the same team with an exchange of a couple or role players is not improving the team.

04-24-2014, 09:37 AM
Spurs having a series tied 1-1 in the first round?

Seems par for the course.

SpurYank
04-24-2014, 11:05 AM
Lessee, over the past 15 years the Spurs have lost an average of 25 games each year. Lessee again, hmm, that's 375 losses, give or take a few. Still, along the way, they also win over 50 games each year. That is, minimally, 750 wins, more than ANY other NBA team in history. The loss yesterday was reminiscent of MANY other playoff losses. And I don't want to "school" you young , definitely "fair weather" fans of this, but if you expected the Spurs to go undefeated, you are living in a dream world. The Miami fans love their Heat, and they were all but destroyed by a lesser Spurs team last summer. But then, those are Miami fans. Spurs fans expect the team to be invisible against losses.

WAKE UP.

bklynspursfan
04-24-2014, 01:44 PM

Shoutout to Manu for being a big part of why Timmy got his 3rd ring.

Chomag
04-24-2014, 01:56 PM
Allthough its 1-1 it could have been easly 2-0 Dallas. Having said that however at this point Spurs arnt losing the series, Spurs in 6 now (although it shouldn't be). But they are going to have to start playing like this is the playoffs, and that includes Pop!

Spurs21Fan4Ever
04-24-2014, 02:00 PM
I'm concerned, not about the series, but about the Spurs winning a championship. The Spurs will win this series in 6, Spurs win games 3, 5, and 6, and then will probably beat Portland in 6 also. But if the Thunder are in the WCF, Spurs won't be beating them unfortunately. We were playing great basketball when everyone was in sync, but right now, the role players have disappeared and seeing their body language last night, I don't see them playing at a high level like they did during their winning streak.

Budkin
04-24-2014, 02:03 PM
I'm concerned, not about the series, but about the Spurs winning a championship. The Spurs will win this series in 6, Spurs win games 3, 5, and 6, and then will probably beat Portland in 6 also. But if the Thunder are in the WCF, Spurs won't be beating them unfortunately. We were playing great basketball when everyone was in sync, but right now, the role players have disappeared and seeing their body language last night, I don't see them playing at a high level like they did during their winning streak.

Yeah what is up with that body language. It's like we've caught the Pacers curse or something.

look_at_g_shred
04-24-2014, 02:31 PM
Yeah what is up with that body language. It's like we've caught the Pacers curse or something.
Dude exactly what I thought after game 2.

poeticism707
04-24-2014, 03:48 PM
What a pathetic, no confidence, loser ass team. The instant someone figures out an antidote to their system, they become undone mentally. You could see it from the first minute of the series. The fact that a team as flawed as the Mavericks, who clearly wanted no part of them, have gained the upper hand mentally almost immediately speaks volumes.

They got lucky down the stretch of game one; otherwise, they've looked like a bunch of playoff neophytes, playing ragged and scared, all while the genius coach (who, in two years, has yet to effectively figure out how to counter a switching defense) sits there looking clueless and continuing to run out a regular season rotation.

They're more than likely still going to win this series, but it's obviously not going to happen in five, which makes it a virtual loss in the grand scheme of things.

This, this, and more this.

You would think Pop, Mr 3 time COY, "coach of the century" according to Carlisle, etc, instead Pop is doing Carlisle's laundy, and cooking him dinner per par.

Spurs run into the THE EXACT SAME ISSUE IN THE POSTSEASON FOR 5 OR 7 YEARS, AND YET POP STILL CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT.

I swear, Pop is the most brilliant, yet retarded drunk I've ever seen.

Mavs should be up 2-0 if it wasn't for TD bailing Pop out per par.

Parker is so invisible I forget he even plays for the Spurs.

Patty Mills has 0 confidence all of a sudden.

Belli can't shoot or dribble, but is eager to fill up the his turnover stat sheet.

Kawhi looks like some wide eyed D leaguer, with no clue how to dribble, how to shoot, when to shoot, etc. Also looks like crap on D, giving up whatever to whoever he guards.

Green looks like some brilliant gym shooter, that never played in actual games, and has no idea what to do when his run off the 3 point line.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think this was the WNBA Stars, and all having some group pms.

This ain't cliff jumping to the morons who think playoff games are expendable. Bet you all thought that about Game 6, that the Spurs would get the Heat in 7, didn't you?

Well, they didn't, and not even even great TD could save the sorry, choking Spurs from that embarrasment.

And here it is, happening again. The Mavs have embarrased the Spurs this series: doing to the Spurs what the Spurs normally do to other teams. Again, if Dirk didn't have an off night in Game 1, they'd be up 2-0, but hey, not big deal, it's only 2 losses, right?

Spurs are chokers and Pop is the head of the choking snake. Again, be glad you got TD, or the Spurs wouldn't even know what a banner was, let alone a ring.

We'd better enjoy, because the Spurs will NEVER WIN A TITLE POST DUNCAN: EVER.

SpurYank
04-25-2014, 06:42 AM
Things (luck?) are falling into place for the Spurs. Neither the Thunder or the Rockets match well against their current opponents, meaning we may be facing Portland and the Grizzlies (or the Clippers/Warriors) if we get past the Mavericks.

Then we'll face the Wizards for the NBA title. (Why not? They are playing as well as any team, and they have a fantastic back court. And bad news for the rest of he league, they are a VERY YOUNG BACK COURT.)

BillMc
04-25-2014, 07:33 AM
If Spurs win this series (which they still should) some posters should be banned, or at least pinked.

+1

Aztecfan03
04-25-2014, 09:53 AM

I think you can't call it incredible when has twice the amount of turnovers as anyone else.

Cry Havoc
05-04-2014, 06:09 PM
Ahem.

Budkin
05-04-2014, 06:14 PM
Fuck all the cliffjumping pieces of shit with their doom and gloom bullshit. I'm not talking about the anti-jinxers. You gutless worms know who you are. As Cub would say, "Crawl Motherfuckers Crawl!!!"

TampaDude
05-04-2014, 06:16 PM
Fuck all the cliffjumping pieces of shit with their doom and gloom bullshit. I'm not talking about the anti-jinxers. You gutless worms know who you are. As Cub would say, "Crawl Motherfuckers Crawl!!!"

:toast

I should've saved some of my reverse jinxing for the Blazers series. We didn't really need all those points today. :lol

Budkin
05-04-2014, 06:30 PM
:toast

I should've saved some of my reverse jinxing for the Blazers series. We didn't really need all those points today. :lol

Yes we did. Was nice to make a statement to Cuban and co. :tu

Spurs 4 The Win
06-13-2014, 04:36 PM
:lol :lmao

DesignatedT
06-13-2014, 04:39 PM
:lmao what faggots

TheGreatYacht
06-13-2014, 06:20 PM
:ban: this :troll

spurraider21
06-13-2014, 06:23 PM
:lmao cliff jumper

ducks
06-13-2014, 11:19 PM
Spurs have brought back the same team as last year so don't expect them to advance far without easy matchups and/ or injuries to the other top teams like they got last year.

Bringing back the same team with an exchange of a couple or role players is not improving the team.

now he post spurs will win it all
IDIOT

Knoxxx
06-13-2014, 11:27 PM
This, this, and more this.

You would think Pop, Mr 3 time COY, "coach of the century" according to Carlisle, etc, instead Pop is doing Carlisle's laundy, and cooking him dinner per par.

Spurs run into the THE EXACT SAME ISSUE IN THE POSTSEASON FOR 5 OR 7 YEARS, AND YET POP STILL CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT.

I swear, Pop is the most brilliant, yet retarded drunk I've ever seen.

Mavs should be up 2-0 if it wasn't for TD bailing Pop out per par.

Parker is so invisible I forget he even plays for the Spurs.

Patty Mills has 0 confidence all of a sudden.

Belli can't shoot or dribble, but is eager to fill up the his turnover stat sheet.

Kawhi looks like some wide eyed D leaguer, with no clue how to dribble, how to shoot, when to shoot, etc. Also looks like crap on D, giving up whatever to whoever he guards.

Green looks like some brilliant gym shooter, that never played in actual games, and has no idea what to do when his run off the 3 point line.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think this was the WNBA Stars, and all having some group pms.

This ain't cliff jumping to the morons who think playoff games are expendable. Bet you all thought that about Game 6, that the Spurs would get the Heat in 7, didn't you?

Well, they didn't, and not even even great TD could save the sorry, choking Spurs from that embarrasment.

And here it is, happening again. The Mavs have embarrased the Spurs this series: doing to the Spurs what the Spurs normally do to other teams. Again, if Dirk didn't have an off night in Game 1, they'd be up 2-0, but hey, not big deal, it's only 2 losses, right?

Spurs are chokers and Pop is the head of the choking snake. Again, be glad you got TD, or the Spurs wouldn't even know what a banner was, let alone a ring.

We'd better enjoy, because the Spurs will NEVER WIN A TITLE POST DUNCAN: EVER.

Classic. Is this serious or reverse jinx?

therealtruth
06-14-2014, 05:42 AM
It looks like the Spurs have finally figured out how to handle aggressive defenses. We sure could have used it a couple of years ago.

rascal
06-14-2014, 07:57 AM
now he post spurs will win it all
IDIOT

3-1
I would expect them to win.

They did not improve on last years team, stayed the same.

They got lucky with the Ibaka injury and getting spotted two games with a big lucky injury break in that series.

dg7md
06-14-2014, 07:58 AM
:lol :lmao

:toast on owing up to your initial cliff jump... a whole lot of us were scared of this and if they said they weren't they are lying.

unleashbaynes
06-14-2014, 08:35 AM
3-1

They got lucky with the Ibaka injury and getting spotted two games with a big lucky injury break in that series.

Shut up bitch.

Knoxxx
06-14-2014, 08:53 AM
Shut up bitch.

Must agree. The quoted poster fails to account for the many times we had unlucky injuries. Now that our older guys are healthy and playing just fine 7 years later, it is obvious we got some unlucky injury breaks.

Injuries are part of the game and nobody could give a crap, a win is a win is a win is a championship is a championship is a championship.

Bird man isn't himself and the Heat could really use him. Well too bad he's old, fat, a little hurt, and lost his athleticism. We know what happens to big men that over rely on athleticism when they enter their mid-30s. They drop off quickly.

Spurs 4 The Win
06-14-2014, 10:40 AM

Some of the gems :lol

COTY almost looks like he's done sadly

Spurs 4 The Win
06-14-2014, 10:42 AM
:toast on owing up to your initial cliff jump... a whole lot of us were scared of this and if they said they weren't they are lying.

Wtf are you talking about, I'm not the OP fagget

ducks
06-14-2014, 10:51 AM
3-1

they improved
mills is way better and diaw is better
manu also is better in finals

dg7md
06-14-2014, 10:58 AM
Wtf are you talking about, I'm not the OP fagget

My mistake, I looked and saw "Spurs 4" in both of your names and assumed that.

Spurs 4 The Win
06-14-2014, 11:01 AM
My mistake, I looked and saw "Spurs 4" in both of your names and assumed that.

Lol, I figured that was what happened

xmas1997
06-14-2014, 11:04 AM
Typical, on this site nowadays.

dg7md
06-14-2014, 11:05 AM
Lol, I figured that was what happened

My mistake, I apologize! Either way it's worth a good laugh at the thread anyway. :lol

Skull-1
06-14-2014, 11:25 AM
Don't get a big head, wankers. It isn't over. If we blow this one then getting past Dallas becomes irrelevant.

Perry Mason
06-14-2014, 11:35 AM
3-1

Complete BS. Games 5 and 6 proved it. Ibaka done in by a stretch 4. So easy it's clear the better team won. You shoul be ashamed of your mentally imbalanced self.

Spurs improved this year. They took the offense to a new level with more sharing and more ball handlers. Improvements are everywhere, some subtle and some glaringly obvious. You are a fool.

rascal
06-14-2014, 11:42 AM
they improved
mills is way better and diaw is better
manu also is better in finals

Same players, did not improve the roster.

rascal
06-14-2014, 11:44 AM
Spurs fans don't deserve to celebrate any titles.

Unfortunately you don't always get what you deserve.

Enjoy it, this will be the last the Spurs ever will get.

TimDunkem
06-14-2014, 11:47 AM
Wasn't TD 21 the guy who started the "gutless worms" thread too? :lol He really reverted back to his 2010 form in some of those posts.

rascal
06-14-2014, 11:49 AM
I don't expect the Spurs to get anywhere near another title after Duncan and he is on the decline after this year and so will be the Spurs.

rascal
06-14-2014, 11:50 AM
Complete BS. Games 5 and 6 proved it. Ibaka done in by a stretch 4. So easy it's clear the better team won. You shoul be ashamed of your mentally imbalanced self.

Spurs improved this year. They took the offense to a new level with more sharing and more ball handlers. Improvements are everywhere, some subtle and some glaringly obvious. You are a fool.

Games 3 and 4 proved it.

KaiRMD1
06-14-2014, 11:56 AM
Some of the gems :lol

I'll own up to it, I honestly thought Carlisle had Pop's number but I wouldn't necessarily call it cliff jumping but okay.

xmas1997
06-14-2014, 12:00 PM
Games 3 and 4 proved it.

What, you can "see" into the future now?
I doubt that.
If you had prefaced your statement with "foreseeable future" many might agree with you, but I think the Spurs will win again sometime.

rascal
06-14-2014, 12:05 PM
What, you can "see" into the future now?
I doubt that.
If you had prefaced your statement with "foreseeable future" many might agree with you, but I think the Spurs will win again sometime.

If you believe that you will be disappointed, Spurs are not getting anywhere near another title. Aging key players will not last forever.

unleashbaynes
06-14-2014, 12:32 PM
Spurs fans don't deserve to celebrate any titles.

Unfortunately you don't always get what you deserve.

Enjoy it, this will be the last the Spurs ever will get.

Shut up bitch.

anakha
06-14-2014, 03:09 PM
lol rascal trying to save face

xmas1997
06-14-2014, 03:15 PM
If you believe that you will be disappointed, Spurs are not getting anywhere near another title. Aging key players will not last forever.

I believe the Spurs will get other players who will get them another championship or two sometime in the future.
I never say NEVER when it comes to the Spurs.
It doesn't have to be these particular players.

Spurs 4 The Win
06-15-2014, 12:03 AM

Rascal shitting his pants at the scary thought that this team will improve next year. Sugar K is gonna be a force for years to come, Spurs arent going anywhere bitch