PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Buddy Mignon Has A Question For Yall...

Buddy Mignon
04-23-2014, 10:42 PM
Sixty-two wins for what? I mean, what was the purpose for all that hustling during the season to only give it away. How do you clowns feel about that? What a bunch of losers you all are.

Sybok
04-23-2014, 10:55 PM
Sixty-two wins for what? I mean, what was the purpose for all that hustling during the season to only give it away. How do you clowns feel about that? What a bunch of losers you all are.

Mavs won more playoff games than the Lakers in the last two years at 1. That's what it means.

We didn't lose HCA throughout the playoffs, you dumb ass sand flea, and you don't need the best record in the league to get HCA in the 1st round.

Btw, there's a wheel well at some airport with your name on it. Find it.

unforeseen
04-23-2014, 10:59 PM
Mavs won more playoff games than the Lakers in the last two years at 1. That's what it means.

We didn't lose HCA throughout the playoffs, you dumb ass sand flea, and you don't need the best record in the league to get HCA in the 1st round.

Cold-blooded truth. Colder than the corpse of Dr. Jerry Buss.

TDMVPDPOY
04-23-2014, 11:01 PM
a maverick faggot talkin about stacking up wins in the regular season

we didnt forget when the mavs had the best record better then spurs and got swept in th efirst round by a bunch of monkeys

Buddy Mignon
04-23-2014, 11:12 PM

You got blown out on your own fucking floor, faggot. And you should be down two games now. You won't win one in Dallas... and I'll be here to piss on you when the roof is on fire.

Sybok
04-23-2014, 11:19 PM
You got blown out on your own fucking floor, faggot. And you should be down two games now. You won't win one in Dallas... and I'll be here to piss on you when the roof is on fire.
You got blown out 4 consecutive games last season. There's no "should be". There's "is" and there's "isn't" and right now you isn't in the playoffs and we is.

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2014, 11:21 PM
Got dam Buddy where the fuck you been homie...

Buddy Mignon
04-23-2014, 11:21 PM
You got blown out 4 consecutive games last season. There's no "should be". There's "is" and there's "isn't" and right now you isn't in the playoffs and we is.

Yeah, but I got you down here in the mud with me tonight.

Buddy Mignon
04-23-2014, 11:22 PM
Got dam Buddy where the fuck you been homie...

Chasing my dreams... check your box in a minute.

Sybok
04-23-2014, 11:26 PM
Yeah, but I got you down here in the mud with me tonight.

I live here nigga... you just got here. I'm the one who built this place...

HI-FI
04-23-2014, 11:27 PM

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2014, 11:30 PM

Shut the fuck up DMC...

Buddy Mignon
04-23-2014, 11:31 PM

Lil nigga, check my stats... I'm a legend up in the bitch.

Sybok
04-23-2014, 11:32 PM
Lil nigga, check my stats... I'm a legend up in the bitch.

You're bottom floor material, can't get past the velvet ropes. You only spy the help, can't touch the gold.

Sybok
04-23-2014, 11:32 PM
Shut the fuck up DMC...

Tell pop's I said hello and that me and Alan are coming by next week to settle a bet.

Buddy Mignon
04-23-2014, 11:36 PM
Tell pop's I said hello and that me and Alan are coming by next week to settle a bet.

You're happy to see me... I can tell. Get on facebook and announce it so the rest of my fans can come on down,

Sybok
04-23-2014, 11:40 PM
You're happy to see me... I can tell. Get on facebook and announce it so the rest of my fans can come on down,

I haven't linked the faggot crowd so it wouldn't work.

elmanutres
04-24-2014, 12:35 AM
Chasing my dreams... check your box in a minute.

awww the lovers are back together

You gonna send your boyfriend koonaids a picture of your nipples faggot?

Franklin
04-24-2014, 12:41 AM
It's obvious we tanked this game. We already swept the Mavs in the regular season we don't need to prove it again in the playoffs.

spurraider21
04-24-2014, 12:42 AM
trolls just aren't funny when you know who is running it, tbh

Sean Cagney
04-24-2014, 12:47 AM

My TEAM SAN ANTONIO SPURS? Don't you know how to pick your right team name you dickhead? Were you too embarassed to? It is not that hard honestly to pick your right team name, is it? Now go FISH, dickhead.