PDA

View Full Version : an open letter to all the grayfaced bitches/cliffjumpers/spoiled brats

z0sa
04-24-2014, 12:45 AM
...crying your asses off like a bunch of fucking snotty nosed twerps after one loss where the Spurs played like total shit:

Get the fuck outta here.

Signed,

Spurs Family

RD2191
04-24-2014, 12:46 AM
Lol faggot.

UZER
04-24-2014, 12:50 AM
Every year the cliff diver threads, followed by the condescending your not a real fan threads.

z0sa
04-24-2014, 12:51 AM
Lol faggot.

Funny you should reserve the first response. Remember any of the Spurs titles? Remember when you said the GSW series was over after game 2 last playoffs? Remember all the other stupid shit you said I dont know about?

GTFO.

Salty
04-24-2014, 12:52 AM
son, you're being trolled.

Sean Cagney
04-24-2014, 12:53 AM
Do we really need 100 threads like this or from cliff jumpers tonight? Just merge it into one thread, this was pointless.
Every year the cliff diver threads, followed by the condescending your not a real fan threads.

Basically this.

RD2191
04-24-2014, 12:54 AM
OP is a...........faggot.

z0sa
04-24-2014, 12:56 AM

Youre very mistaken if you think these threads will be happening every year forever. Most teams in contention have their windows shut in 3-5 years. One day soon, the Spurs will, too, and you assholes will be gone.

All that will be left will be the condescending dick homers like me. Im just speeding up the process.

rogues
04-24-2014, 12:57 AM
It's a cute little thing yall do year in and out..it's almost cyclical:lol..

tim_duncan_fan
04-24-2014, 01:03 AM
We look like shit and looked like shit in Game 1 as well. There is nothing wrong with saying so.

You do realize the "I'm a better fan than you" meme comes from the same place as the cliff-jumping right?

Vent if you must, but know that no one gives any more of a shit about this thread than they do about negative threads.

We NEED some negativity right now. This performance wasn't ok or indicative of anything to be proud of.

Prepare for the worst. Hope for the best.

But see the world as it really is, either way.

Everything about the past 2 games says we are in trouble. No amount koombayah is gonna shake that image.

Hopefully, the guys put up a better effort on Saturday.

z0sa
04-24-2014, 01:05 AM
It's a cute little thing yall do year in and out..it's almost cyclical:lol..

This thread exists outside any theoretical cycle my friend. Or perhaps it doesnt. I know not the mysteries of the universe, preconceived destinies vs free will. All I know is the the cycle (should it exist) will soon meet its end.

and if this thread is to be "moderated" due to said cycle, so be it. But I will beg to differ. The end of the domination of the big 3 and contention is near at hand. Those previous threads, cyclical or not, were premature I say. Only time will tell if this thread is or is not.

Sean Cagney
04-24-2014, 01:13 AM
We look like shit and looked like shit in Game 1 as well. There is nothing wrong with saying so.

You do realize the "I'm a better fan than you" meme comes from the same place as the cliff-jumping right?

Vent if you must, but know that no one gives any more of a shit about this thread than they do about negative threads.

We NEED some negativity right now. This performance wasn't ok or indicative of anything to be proud of.

Everything about the past 2 games says we are in trouble. No amount koombayah is gonna shake that image.

And this is what all of us think in the back of our minds! Whether some say it or not! Some will say it's one game and we are FINE! But the first two games would say otherwise and the Spurs have work to do! BIGTIME. Can they win this still? YES they can, but it will take some actual work now and bigtime focus, this is a rival team so this is not easy.

z0sa
04-24-2014, 02:06 AM

Indeed,
Everything points to the Spurs underplaying (and coaching) vs the most mediocre Dallas team in 10 years. Dallas shot almost 30 more fucking shots. Dallas got double its season average in points off turnovers. Kawhi didnt shoot a shot til the 4th quarter and averages half the fouls he received in the first half per game. Tim Duncan only shot 5 times. And you know how lackadaisical the Spurs start the playoffs right?

Spurs need every fuckin fan behind them, every fan believing. Sincerely, the diehard gotta show the love now, if only to disappear into the shadows once again. After the heartbreak of June 2013, the Spurs actually NEED that shit. This is ground the team has never tread before, and its a major factor in their complacency, confusion of roles and lack of confidence. We owe them that much, if they deserve nothing else. The end of an era of contending is nigh. If Dallas truly is capable of winning then it ended last June. So heres the line in the sand - or perhaps one of many, but definitely one of the last, if not the final chance itself - until who the fuck knows. Maybe never.

No, this isnt the time for negativity. Now is a moment where one's fanhood truly shall be tested. This is the time a condescending dick homer thread has real substance, for despite its similarities to previous incarnations, a new precedent is being set. How we Spurs fans react to the trials of our team now will echo into the history of our franchise. Will we be like the Spurs fan were last night, or will we band together and show them nothing but heart and support no matter the result?

So spare me your cycles, your reverse condescensions, your assumptions. For I would rather be remembered as one of the ones who believed and cheered as hard for the last hurrah of Pop, Tim, Tony, and Manu in the ATT center as I did for that sweetest first time of Pop, David, Sean, and Tim 15 years ago.

spurraider21
04-24-2014, 02:47 AM
:cry maybe you guys can all hold hands and sign kumbaya

cjw
04-24-2014, 04:48 AM
Anyone want to offer up a plus/minus on robdiaz's age and residence? I'm going 42 and parents' basement. Time to grow up and act like the adult you might be. Too much to ask probably.

dg7md
04-24-2014, 05:31 AM
Cliff divers were right the past 7 years... tbh.

RD2191
04-24-2014, 05:35 AM
:wakeup

RD2191
04-24-2014, 05:36 AM

And this is what I was getting at, tbh.

dbreiden83080
04-24-2014, 05:36 AM
I read somewhere that winning chips is not supposed to be easy..

weeks
04-24-2014, 06:00 AM
balls shrinking all over the place
past few years got us thinking the first round is automatic

the mavs are no joke. these players beat themselves tonight. manu played incredibly and we got smoked.
still got the spurs taking it.

z0sa
04-24-2014, 06:17 AM

cliff divers typically are wrong... until theyre right. Many many cliff divers were proven wrong just last season. Countless more 03-07. Everyone remembers Tpark's meltdown during the 2005 Finals, in fact it was one of the first threads I ever viewed here. Playing the odds, often with terrible reasoning, at a below subpar level sounds very little like evidence for the cliff jumpers being "right the last 7 years."......

Tbh.

jag
04-24-2014, 07:41 AM
Youre very mistaken if you think these threads will be happening every year forever. Most teams in contention have their windows shut in 3-5 years. One day soon, the Spurs will, too, and you assholes will be gone.

All that will be left will be the condescending dick homers like me. Im just speeding up the process.

You've been a shitty poster for as long as I can remember. I just want you to know that.

z0sa
04-24-2014, 07:52 AM
You've been a shitty poster for as long as I can remember. I just want you to know that.

Meaningless irrelevant opinion noted. Thanks for your input, dick.

DarrinS
04-24-2014, 08:38 AM
Fans have every right to bitch about these past two games. If not for Mavs self-destructing in game 1, the Spurs are down 0-2.

benstanfield
04-24-2014, 08:51 AM
Spurs could easily be down 2-0 and Carlisle has thoroughly deconstructed Pop's "system". People are talking about the second and third rounds already. If the Spurs can't play even a quarter of playoff basketball in two games, if Kawhi can't score on Monta Ellis while dirk and Dejuan are guarding the paint, and if Pop has no adjustments but "don't turn it over", then the possibility of losing to this dogshit Mavs team is very real.

Spur|n|Austin
04-24-2014, 08:55 AM
http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/Well+that+backfired+_1dd27f3a5884f1714275ce2d50562 976.jpg

Sybok
04-24-2014, 08:59 AM
Spurs could easily be down 2-0 and Carlisle has thoroughly deconstructed Pop's "system". People are talking about the second and third rounds already. If the Spurs can't play even a quarter of playoff basketball in two games, if Kawhi can't score on Monta Ellis while dirk and Dejuan are guarding the paint, and if Pop has no adjustments but "don't turn it over", then the possibility of losing to this dogshit Mavs team is very real.

So? I said all season this Spurs team won't make it out of the 2nd round.

look_at_g_shred
04-24-2014, 09:17 AM
Funny you should reserve the first response. Remember any of the Spurs titles? Remember when you said the GSW series was over after game 2 last playoffs? Remember all the other stupid shit you said I dont know about?

GTFO.
Don't take Rob seriously. Dude is really funny :lol

z0sa
04-24-2014, 12:33 PM
"Didnt go as planned"

In nine years Ive seen all ST can offer, SpursNAustin. Ive been trolled far more than I ever trolled, been stupid many more times than I was smart. I remember bravatars. Duncan228s infinite plagiarism. Being one of the originaI Pop haters when he went small vs Dallas. I remember DOKs first post, being a total bitch and basically asking for permission to post here in the beginning. I was literally the only regular who defended Bonner in 2009, choking faggot.

And this thread followed the classic template, the grays/pinks and their shitty insults and calls for moderation, the random asshole "Jag" who probably hangs out in the nba forum all day, the supposedly level headed posters pointing out the flaws of one game like that means shit in Game 2 of the playoffs, and finally the people writing off a great comeback win because it wasnt a fucking blowout like Game 2 was for them. Lol jesus.

Chomag
04-24-2014, 01:28 PM
So as a spurs fan im supposed to be unemotional?

G-Dawgg
04-24-2014, 01:34 PM
The overall quality of this message board has plummetted to an all-time low. Rather than people discussing basketball and being able to voice their opinions, posters are more interested in whether peoples names are bold black or grey.. time to spend more time at the 'other' message board where people have a bit more class and are more intelligent I think....

look_at_g_shred
04-24-2014, 01:37 PM
Grayfaced bitches :hat

RD2191
04-24-2014, 01:40 PM
:cry

ElNono
04-24-2014, 02:01 PM
I was literally the only regular who defended Bonner in 2009, choking faggot.

:lol those were the days

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-24-2014, 03:09 PM

As a player you shouldn't give up on yourself or your team until your season ends. Fans of that team have the right to do so I suppose.

z0sa
04-24-2014, 04:13 PM
So as a spurs fan im supposed to be unemotional?

This ones not about you or me. Its not about emotions. Its about coming together for the Spurs, not for fun, not because i say so, because there might not be another opportunity like this for a long time and they need our support more than ever because of Game 6.

z0sa
04-24-2014, 04:36 PM
:lol those were the days

Yeah, it was fun taking on the entire forum after every game. I got basically jags exact quote from this thread pmd and posted for me about 50 times at least. You know youre a blind homer when you spend hours every game night defending that fool. :flag:

tim_duncan_fan
04-25-2014, 12:10 AM
Indeed,
Everything points to the Spurs underplaying (and coaching) vs the most mediocre Dallas team in 10 years. Dallas shot almost 30 more fucking shots. Dallas got double its season average in points off turnovers. Kawhi didnt shoot a shot til the 4th quarter and averages half the fouls he received in the first half per game. Tim Duncan only shot 5 times. And you know how lackadaisical the Spurs start the playoffs right?

Spurs need every fuckin fan behind them, every fan believing. Sincerely, the diehard gotta show the love now, if only to disappear into the shadows once again. After the heartbreak of June 2013, the Spurs actually NEED that shit. This is ground the team has never tread before, and its a major factor in their complacency, confusion of roles and lack of confidence. We owe them that much, if they deserve nothing else. The end of an era of contending is nigh. If Dallas truly is capable of winning then it ended last June. So heres the line in the sand - or perhaps one of many, but definitely one of the last, if not the final chance itself - until who the fuck knows. Maybe never.

No, this isnt the time for negativity. Now is a moment where one's fanhood truly shall be tested. This is the time a condescending dick homer thread has real substance, for despite its similarities to previous incarnations, a new precedent is being set. How we Spurs fans react to the trials of our team now will echo into the history of our franchise. Will we be like the Spurs fan were last night, or will we band together and show them nothing but heart and support no matter the result?

So spare me your cycles, your reverse condescensions, your assumptions. For I would rather be remembered as one of the ones who believed and cheered as hard for the last hurrah of Pop, Tim, Tony, and Manu in the ATT center as I did for that sweetest first time of Pop, David, Sean, and Tim 15 years ago.

There is just this silly notion that people that aren't all roses after a playoff loss are necessarily going to disappear if/when there are no playoffs/contention at all. It's silly. Yes some people will drop off. That comes with being a sports organization. But speaking only for myself, I'm gonna bitch when we play like shit and be mucho excited when we win (decisively). When we are no longer a playoff team, I'm gonna bitch. And then celebrate (quietly) when we get over .500. And if we don't draft the lottery pick I want, I'll be super negative. And when that pick pans out...I'll be excited again.

But either way...champs or chumps...picking the next MJ or the next Sam Bowie...I'm gonna be there. And when we pick Sam Bowie, I damn sure won't be pretending he's Michael Jordan if I don't believe he is.

But I'll still be rooting and supporting.

With that being said:

We've sucked ass the last two games.

Let next game come and Tim Duncan takes less than 15 shots and we lose badly and you will see a cliff jumping/raging/negative thread the likes of which you've never seen before.

Motherfucker took 5 shots in a double-digit playoff loss. I was fucking pissed.

dallasmaverickslose
04-25-2014, 12:20 AM
...crying your asses off like a bunch of fucking snotty nosed twerps after one loss where the Spurs played like total shit:

Get the fuck outta here.

Signed,

Spurs Family

:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:f lipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:fli poff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff