PDA

View Full Version : Predictions

Avante
04-24-2014, 02:04 PM
Nothing will happen to Kaepernick at all over this Miami situation.

The Niners will make the playoffs.

Russell Wilson will join the top pinnacle of NFL QB's in 2014.

Andrew Luck will throw more INT's than half the QB's in the league and still look goofy.

The Raiders will still need a QB.

Darren McFadden will still be a pussy.

No rookie will make much of an instant impact on the offensive side of the ball.

Eli Manning will continue to suck.

Peyton Manning will start showing his age.

Aaron Rodgers will be better than ever.

We will hear about the "world class speed" of Sammy Watkins despite the fact he doesn't possess that kind of speed.

Michael Vick will end up the Eagles QB.

RGIII will end the season on the bench.

The Steelers will win their division. And do it with a stud running game/defense.

Tom Brady will have a subpar season.

DD
04-24-2014, 02:09 PM
Baltimore will win the SB

Avante
04-24-2014, 02:12 PM
Baltimore will win the SB

It's sorta loses something you being a fan of theirs.

Kawhi
04-24-2014, 05:51 PM
AJ green will be better than Calvin Johnson

The Gemini Method
04-24-2014, 05:55 PM
Aldon Smith will be arrested again.

Blake
04-24-2014, 06:00 PM

smh nfl expert.

I predict Mason will get bumped in front of a tractor for dis one.

Blake
04-24-2014, 06:00 PM

smh nfl expert.

Raven
04-24-2014, 06:36 PM
Peyton Manning will start showing his age.

that one made me :lol

Avante
04-24-2014, 07:54 PM
AJ green will be better than Calvin Johnson

This is a good one and I can see where you're coming from.

Avante
04-24-2014, 07:57 PM
smh nfl expert.

Dude, why not drop all that candyass bullshit, it really is getting old, ok? You have any predictions little man or just a big fucking mouth?

Avante
04-24-2014, 07:59 PM
Aldon Smith will be arrested again.

I see something really bad happening to the guy once he no longer has football. Not sure the even the CFL would want him.

Blake
04-24-2014, 08:07 PM
Dude, why not drop all that candyass bullshit, it really is getting old, ok? You have any predictions little man or just a big fucking mouth?

I'll do a couple of Avante style predictions:

"I predict Houston will play some games in Houston against AFC teams but will be on the road for other games."

"I predict Chris Johnson will not get 1000 yards for Tennessee."

"I predict at least one playoff game will be in cold weather."

I'm amazing.

Clipper Nation
04-24-2014, 08:14 PM
Don't forget "I think my favorite team will make the playoffs" and "[Insert player from my favorite team here] will have a big year," two other Old Faggot specialties....

Blake
04-24-2014, 08:22 PM
"I'll hit 70%"

Avante
04-24-2014, 09:06 PM
I'll do a couple of Avante style predictions:

"I predict Houston will play some games in Houston against AFC teams but will be on the road for other games."

"I predict Chris Johnson will not get 1000 yards for Tennessee."

"I predict at least one playoff game will be in cold weather."

I'm amazing.

Then there's Blake.

Blake...yak yak yak and yak.

Avante...little man this thread is about football predictions, ok?

Blake...Mason will yak yak yak, you bet on yak yak and yak.

Avante...dude, what does that have to do with football predictions?

Blake...Judy is yalk yak and yak yak, Central Cal yak and yak yak yak and yak.

Avante....wow!

Avante
04-24-2014, 09:09 PM
Don't forget "I think my favorite team will make the playoffs" and "[Insert player from my favorite team here] will have a big year," two other Old Faggot specialties....

Then there's you.

Avante...ya got any predictios guy?

You...you're a faggot.

Avante...you can't think of anything?

You....didn't read.

Avante....not one prediction for 2014?

You...didn't read ya old faggot.

Avante...poor little guy.

Blake
04-24-2014, 09:26 PM
You suck at predictions and at junk talk. Just take a knee.

Avante
04-24-2014, 09:48 PM
You suck at predictions and at junk talk. Just take a knee.

Now tell me little guy how do you know what will happen with those predictions? Didn't I talk about how successful Russell Wilson would be?

You get off on junk talk little guy, which is cool at 15. You're so immature it's comical. Why not talk football and whatever the topic is little guy like others do, why this need to constantly hassle the posters? You really that fucked up?

I don't see you doing shit here besides wahwahwah and it's all the fucking time. Why the constant whine, it's fucking annoying.

If I were to ask you...."what about the Vikes in 2014"...I'd get a ration of immature bullshit never once answering that question, that's fucked up dude.

Blake
04-24-2014, 10:56 PM
Just stop

chunticakes
04-24-2014, 11:31 PM
prediction?

pain.

Clipper Nation
04-25-2014, 10:59 AM
Now tell me little guy how do you know what will happen with those predictions? Didn't I talk about how successful Russell Wilson would be?

You get off on junk talk little guy, which is cool at 15. You're so immature it's comical. Why not talk football and whatever the topic is little guy like others do, why this need to constantly hassle the posters? You really that fucked up?

I don't see you doing shit here besides wahwahwah and it's all the fucking time. Why the constant whine, it's fucking annoying.

If I were to ask you...."what about the Vikes in 2014"...I'd get a ration of immature bullshit never once answering that question, that's fucked up dude.
Shut up faggot, didn't read

Avante
04-27-2014, 12:31 AM
Shut up faggot, didn't read

Is this sad or what? The guy follows me around constantly then doesn't even read me, is that one sick fuck or what? Notice the freak never does anything but wimper around?

Avante
04-27-2014, 03:50 AM
Just stop

Haven't I been telling you that for months? I challenged you to leave me alone, ya can't do it and that's sad.

Blake, I laugh at you and pity you, you are one sick little shit, yet you still follow me around. Dude, go away...ok? I think ya suck asshole, yet here you come, wow!

AchillesHeel
04-27-2014, 11:51 AM
Avante's predictions will suck again and he'll jiinx a bunch of games in the 4th quarter per the usual

Blake
04-28-2014, 09:52 AM
Blake, I laugh at you and pity you

Liar. Everyone knows you're a bitter fat ol fuck

Avante
04-28-2014, 10:57 AM
Avante's predictions will suck again and he'll jiinx a bunch of games in the 4th quarter per the usual

Anytime you wanna pick games vs me let's see it.

Avante
04-28-2014, 11:02 AM
Liar. Everyone knows you're a bitter fat ol fuck

Dude, don't you ever get tired of bugging people? Look at this forum not one football thread by you, all we ever see you do is leech and negavity. You are a pitiful little fuck that has mental problems and it's real obvious.

Dude, go bother somebody else, I'm done with you other than my translation bit which is all you will to me anymore. I might as well use your dumbass to show off because you'll still be following me around like a little kid.

Blake
04-28-2014, 01:14 PM
All I have to do is say "lol fat fuck" and you write a long essay crying about me.

Don't you get tired of getting mad every day?

Avante
04-28-2014, 01:24 PM
All I have to do is say "lol fat fuck" and you write a long essay crying about me.

Don't you get tired of getting mad every day?

Poor little guy, now he's just going to be....

translation

Hey Avante, what about Tommy Mason the first stud Viking running back?

No problem little shit.

Mason was a white cat out of Tulane, a mix of good speed a little power with some wriggle. He did make one pro bowl I remember but never had a 1000 yard season. He did share carries with fullback Bill Brown which hurt his numbers.

Blake
04-28-2014, 01:57 PM
lol fat fuck

Blake
04-28-2014, 02:25 PM

lol fat fuck

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232198&p=7279209#post7279209

That was faster and better than expected.

Avante
04-28-2014, 02:49 PM
Is this little freak for real? Poor little shit.