PDA

View Full Version : Was in Whataburger today

cantthinkofanything
04-24-2014, 03:43 PM
Waiting in line to order and there were three Mexicans in front of me ordering. They were all in work clothes. Their cashier was speaking in some broken Spanish and told them she was trying to learn and they made some small talk. The manager, standing next to her decided to blurt out, "I don't want to learn Spanish." One of the Mexicans asked why not. "Because I took a year of it in high school and didn't understand it". I thought fair enough. But she wasn't done. "I'm an American and always been one. There's no reason for me to learn another language." The Mexicans just smiled at her, got their food and walked away.

Spur|n|Austin
04-24-2014, 03:46 PM
coolstorybro.jpg

I. Hustle
04-24-2014, 03:54 PM
If I was them I would have asked. Do you have a little Mexican in you?

Avante
04-24-2014, 04:16 PM
What's really sad is young people being turned down for jobs because they can't talk Spanish.

mrsmaalox
04-24-2014, 04:28 PM
What's really sad is young people being turned down for jobs because they can't talk Spanish.

Not as sad as being born and raised in this country but still not being able to "talk" English.

Clipper Nation
04-24-2014, 04:32 PM
lol "talk Spanish"
lol faggot

Avante
04-24-2014, 04:32 PM
Not as sad as being born and raised in this country but still not being able to "talk" English.

You really are just that tiny aren't you? That's really sad.

Avante
04-24-2014, 04:33 PM
lol "talk Spanish"
lol faggot

You need to listen to Tom Waits more little guy. That went....ZOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! Ya know...

Tom Waits:Walking Spanishhttp://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAIABAAAAAP///yH5BAEAAAEALAAAAAABAAEAQAICTAEAOw%3D%3D http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAIABAAAAAP///yH5BAEAAAEALAAAAAABAAEAQAICTAEAOw%3D%3D

cantthinkofanything
04-24-2014, 04:37 PM

If I'm running a business that's serving people including a high % of Mexicans, I'm sure going to be the person that's bilingual.

Clipper Nation
04-24-2014, 04:39 PM
You need to listen to Tom Waits more little guy. That went....ZOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! Ya know...

Tom Waits:Walking Spanishhttp://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAIABAAAAAP///yH5BAEAAAEALAAAAAABAAEAQAICTAEAOw%3D%3D http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAIABAAAAAP///yH5BAEAAAEALAAAAAABAAEAQAICTAEAOw%3D%3D
lol illiterate
lol trying to force it into a song reference
lol never just admitting you were wrong
lol faggot

Avante
04-24-2014, 04:43 PM
If I'm running a business that's serving people including a high % of Mexicans, I'm sure going to be the person that's bilingual.

I'll go slow...

It's pretty sad when ya live in the USA and it's a foreign language that decides if you can land a job.

Dude, we all understand the why, ok?

Avante
04-24-2014, 04:45 PM
lol illiterate
lol trying to force it into a song reference
lol never just admitting you were wrong
lol faggot

Dude, did ya notice how quickly I did that? I admit I should have known better, I keep forgetting there is no depth here of any kind. You being the prime example of a total dummy who probably never even heard of Tom Waits.

I talked about that in another thread and went with the...speak Spanish....so what's that tell ya slugger?

Clipper Nation
04-24-2014, 04:47 PM
Dude, did ya notice how quickly I did that? I admit I should have known better, I keep forgetting there is no depth here of any kind. You being the prime example of a total dummy who probably never even heard of Tom Waits.

Tom Waits is an old faggot and so are you....

Avante
04-24-2014, 04:50 PM
Tom Waits is an old faggot and so are you....

With every post you look more stupid than the one before, dude, nobody should be as dumb as you are. Do this stupid, post a thread about Tom Waits and how he's an old faggot and see what happens, that's a challenge asshole. Let's see how many agree with that. Dude, you are the dumbest person I know.

You obviously know nothing about this.....either! Is there anything you do know about?

cantthinkofanything
04-24-2014, 04:54 PM
I'll go slow...

It's pretty sad when ya live in the USA and it's a foreign language that decides if you can land a job.

It is what is is lil' scooter. Unless they adapt, the white people are fucked. Too good to mow yards and too proud to crank out babies and get on welfare.

Drachen
04-24-2014, 05:43 PM
Or speak English.

Thebesteva
04-24-2014, 05:43 PM
OP porque?

Expert
04-24-2014, 06:10 PM
You really are just that tiny aren't you? That's really sad.
You thinking you're making a successful rebuttal by calling a woman "tiny". She'll likely befriend you now.

Expert
04-24-2014, 06:10 PM
There are a lot of Mexican people that speak perfectly good English but when the people from Mexico get in trouble or trying to manipulate they always pull the "eh no speaka English" card. Tell them you have a job at your house that pays $200 a day,their English gets better. Learn Spanish then when a White person starts rappin Spanish they know they can't pull that shit.
Like a cue ball, the harder you hit a Mexican the more English you get out of them.

RD2191
04-24-2014, 07:01 PM
Que?

Relevancy
04-24-2014, 07:08 PM
you made me hungry bro

The Reckoning
04-24-2014, 07:48 PM
english should be amended into the constitution as the official language and natural born citizenship should be removed.

Franklin
04-24-2014, 10:17 PM
Or speak English.
O hablar chino?

chunticakes
04-24-2014, 11:53 PM
did you get the #2 whatasized mayne?

Joseph Kony
04-25-2014, 12:03 AM
I'll go slow...

good thing you didn't need to know vietmanese otherwise you would've heard the girl tell you she was 12

Huey Freeman
04-25-2014, 12:20 AM
good thing you didn't need to know vietmanese otherwise you would've heard the girl tell you she was 12

:lmao

The Gemini Method
04-25-2014, 10:25 AM
good thing you didn't need to know vietmanese otherwise you would've heard the girl tell you she was 12 :lmao

cantthinkofanything
04-25-2014, 11:01 AM
did you get the #2 whatasized mayne?

no...I ended up getting the grilled chicken sandwich. Although my goto lately has been the honey bbq chicken sandwich with jalapenos.
It's been looooong time since I've had a double burger anywhere.

Spur|n|Austin
04-25-2014, 11:05 AM
no...I ended up getting the grilled chicken sandwich. Although my goto lately has been the honey bbq chicken sandwich with jalapenos.

Mannn, that thing is fire. I haven't had WB in a few months, but I may have to splurge and get one today.

CosmicCowboy
04-25-2014, 11:09 AM
I'll go slow...

Uhhhh...are you aware that in many parts of the world people speak (and are sometimes required to know) english as a second language?

The Gemini Method
04-25-2014, 11:09 AM
det honey bbq chicken sammich with jalahpinoes sounds legit.

chunticakes
04-25-2014, 11:44 AM

that sounds epic. my usual has been the monterrey but adding jalapeņos to the honey bbq sounds good.

xmas1997
04-25-2014, 12:50 PM

This is very very true.
I laud your statement.

SnakeBoy
04-25-2014, 03:35 PM
Mannn, that thing is fire. I haven't had WB in a few months, but I may have to splurge and get one today.

Srsly?

Spur|n|Austin
04-25-2014, 03:54 PM
Srsly?

Yeah it's fucking good, problem?

SnakeBoy
04-25-2014, 05:23 PM
Yeah it's fucking good, problem?

Nah it's good but it's not "fire", a little spicy would be my description.

The Gemini Method
04-25-2014, 05:25 PM
Spur 'n' Austin -- he doesn't know the lingo, bruh.

Spur|n|Austin
04-26-2014, 02:07 AM
Nah it's good but it's not "fire", a little spicy would be my description.

The kids these days refer to something that's good, delicious, great, tasty as fire.

It's def not spicy.. There's usually nothing that's too hot for me, besides some random Thai place in Houston that has some hot ass Hot & Sour soup.

Spur 'n' Austin -- he doesn't know the lingo, bruh.

I figured, but had to make sure.

Chris
04-26-2014, 02:48 AM
honey bbq chicken on texas toast, or patty melt ftw

SnakeBoy
04-26-2014, 01:07 PM
The kids these days refer to something that's good, delicious, great, tasty as fire.

Damn I'm old :depressed

Infinite_limit
04-27-2014, 04:03 AM
It's 2014, what sort of low lifes only speak 1 language?

Avante
04-27-2014, 04:10 AM
It's 2014, what sort of low lifes only speak 1 language?

Do you really think the majority of people speak more than one language?

Infinite_limit
04-27-2014, 04:24 AM
Do you really think the majority of people speak more than one language?
On the globe? I'd say it's pretty close. Technically not fluent but able to carry on a conversation. Americans hurt the median with their struggles to speak the native tongue.