PDA

View Full Version : Get off Avante's ass!

unibrow
04-24-2014, 07:31 PM
You all act like your so special and sin free, why would you base your opinions on a person you never met in person?

Get off Avante's ass!

Clipper Nation
04-24-2014, 07:38 PM
Has mouse ever had a funny troll?

unibrow
04-24-2014, 07:39 PM

Who said TRolls had to be funny?

Jesus is my friend!
04-24-2014, 07:41 PM

Define funny.

Chewbacca
04-24-2014, 07:45 PM
Define funny.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223662

:lmao

Jesus is my friend!
04-24-2014, 07:58 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223662

Jesus is my friend!
04-24-2014, 08:00 PM
I wonder if Avante's wife knows about what happened? I also wonder if she knows he spreads his dirty deeds on the internet?

Maybe you could warn her by using Facebook.

Jesus is my friend!
04-24-2014, 08:06 PM
He's in Cali?

Cool when is the next flight?

Avante
04-24-2014, 08:20 PM
You all act like your so special and sin free, why would you base your opinions on a person you never met in person?

Get off Avante's ass!

While I do appreciate what you are doing we play a little game here, it goes like this....

Avante...I can list every sub10.00 sprinter and what school or country they are from.
The Club...nobody cares and you'd Google it anyway.

Avante...check out Rube Lacy (show video) he was one of the fathers of them old Mississippi Delta Blues.
The Club...nobody cares and ya found that on Google.

Avante...I'm 6-2 276 pounds, long time lifter.
The Club...try 5=6 300 ya fat slob.

Avante...totally pissed off about the situation I was in over there in those foreign lands. It just wasn't right.
The Club...fucking rapist and pedophile, and ya dig little boys.

Avante..here's some pictures of my Fortress of Solitude, see the bench press, the football trophies, all those books and music. See the posters of those great sprinters on the back wall?
The Club...not yours!!!!!

I have fun with it as does everyone else. I actually get some chuckles out of it. When I'm on track boards, real football sites, music sites it's far more serious. Some of those places "fuck" will get you banned. Here it's total bullshit and relaxing. Anytime anyone brags about themselves it's everyone duty to ...sic um....that's internet mentality and I make it work for me.

Avante
04-24-2014, 08:29 PM
Was your Dirty deeds Done Dirt Cheap?

Seriously... How much did you pay?

If you waited until the bar closed it was now just between you and her. If ya wanted to leave early you had to buy her out of the bar, now you are dealing with the Mamasan. Some places ya actually got a contract which was sort like a marriage, she was yours for however long the deal was for.

Imagine standing on a mountain top (a tram took you up) over looking Hong Kong at night with a tall Chinese chick named Joyce, with a tiny blue butterfly tattooed over her right (or was it left) breast. You never forget things like that.

You could usually drink all night, get a room and Miss Tonight for around 50-70 bucks back then.

Jesus is my friend!
04-24-2014, 08:41 PM
While I do appreciate what you are doing .

kiss my Born again ass!

Jesus is my friend!
04-24-2014, 08:44 PM
Was your Dirty deeds Done Dirt Cheap?

vdz560Q3GR8

Avante
04-24-2014, 08:49 PM
Interesting, so what exactly did you do with this minor?

First of all none of those girls were minors, they were all working girls and totally legal over there. Like I've mentioned it's a totally different world over there not to be confused with the USA. There prostitution is legal everywhere and the legal age of consent was ridiculous. Things ya don't know about as a young guy in that alien world.

No need to get into a blow by blow description of young guy with hooker.

Avante
04-24-2014, 08:50 PM
kiss my Born again ass!

Another retard, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
04-24-2014, 09:00 PM
I wonder if Avante's wife knows about what happened? I also wonder if she knows he spreads his dirty deeds on the internet?

I was 33 when I met Judy she was 21. She never thought I was a cherry boy and she'd had boy friends. Neither of us cared about any of that at all, a total nothing. Yes she knows all about the hookers, it actually bored her.

Avante
04-24-2014, 09:23 PM
So you got a blow by blow? Let me explain it to you Avante. You told your story to Americans. Most Americans don't approve of what you did, it's an evil, disgusting act to a child. People who do this and caught are arrested and go to jail and they also go on a website so everyone knows there EXACT location. Not to mention you were serving our country while doing this. But now you are older and yes it was a long time ago. The problem is you come in here and, well brag about it. It leads me to believe you still have a problem even after all these years. So I understand how you justify it in your head, but why do you come in here, spurstalk a site for the San Antonio Spurs and talk about your molesting ways? Do you have a little girl? Do you know what Daddy's do to protect their little girls from mentally unstable men?

Then there's always reality.

Everyone who isn't a dumb kid knows about the military and that world over there back then. We've seen it movies about it and tons of people have relatives in that situation. Nobody thinks about rape/pedophiles, it's servicemen being in a strange and alien world.

What I talked about from the very beginning is just how fucked up it was to put young people in that situatiuon over there without them knowing about it. I talked about being pissed off about it from day one. Being we have a lot of dumb kids here all that gets ignored. I think pedos and rapists are total scum and need to be shot I've said that from the beginning.

What happens is this "I think it bugs him so I'll bug him" which is internet mentality because oif all the dummy kids out there. I play along because it's entertaining, I 've made it totally clear what my stance on this is, it's totally sick.

I never talked about being cool with it ever. I'm not cool with it as I've mentioned numerous times. But.....it is funny watching these little kids act stupid.

ChumpDumper
04-24-2014, 09:25 PM
It does bug you tho.

xmas1997
04-25-2014, 11:38 AM
So you got a blow by blow? Let me explain it to you Avante. You told your story to Americans. Most Americans don't approve of what you did, it's an evil, disgusting act to a child. People who do this and caught are arrested and go to jail and they also go on a website so everyone knows there EXACT location. Not to mention you were serving our country while doing this. But now you are older and yes it was a long time ago. The problem is you come in here and, well brag about it. It leads me to believe you still have a problem even after all these years. So I understand how you justify it in your head, but why do you come in here, spurstalk a site for the San Antonio Spurs and talk about your molesting ways? Do you have a little girl? Do you know what Daddy's do to protect their little girls from mentally unstable men?

Avante, he, 2120, has a valid point.
If you are bragging about it to "have fun" with the trolls, that is the same as sanctioning the act all over again.
Keep this in mind.

Joseph Kony
04-25-2014, 11:42 AM
:cry but everyone was doing it! you're not gonna say no to underage pussy when youre 19 and you won't get caught :cry

Joseph Kony
04-25-2014, 11:44 AM
"it was legal over there"

xmas1997
04-25-2014, 11:48 AM
"it was legal over there"

You laugh, but there are probably many places still where it is still legal.
If you don't know this, then you are naive.
And it still goes on even in the USA in practically every big city, unfortunately.
It is what it is, but that does not make it right by American standards anyway.
The child slave trade is just as bad and that is still going on in the world today.

Joseph Kony
04-25-2014, 12:02 PM
"It is what it is, but that does not make it right"

that's the whole fucking point :lol

xmas1997
04-25-2014, 12:11 PM
"It is what it is, but that does not make it right"

that's the whole fucking point :lol

Who are you, or I to say, and even more so, to enforce our American ideals and morals on the rest of the world?
Just because we think it is not right.
What if they they think it is right?
Yes, the slave trade and human trafficking is wrong, but who are we to think we can determine the legal "age" that a prostitute can be?
Did you know that underage prostitutes actually exist here in the USA?
They are not legal, but does that stop it?

Joseph Kony
04-25-2014, 12:13 PM
What does that have to do with an American fucking an underage prostitute and justifying it by saying everyone was doing it? It has nothing to do with cultural relativism. Avante is an AMERICAN so the concept of not fucking underage hookers should be normal to him.

You really are retarded. You're just babbling incoherently with no real point behind what you're saying. Cool, prostitutes exist. Cool, trafficking exists. And? That makes it cool for Avante to engage in it? Go back to your chump threads because you clearly don't know shit about anything

xmas1997
04-25-2014, 12:20 PM
What does that have to do with an American fucking an underage prostitute and justifying it by saying everyone was doing it? It has nothing to do with cultural relativism. Avante is an AMERICAN so the concept of not fucking underage hookers should be normal to him.

You really are retarded. You're just babbling incoherently with no real point behind what you're saying. Cool, prostitutes exist. Cool, trafficking exists. And? That makes it cool for Avante to engage in it? Go back to your chump threads because you clearly don't know shit about anything

No, you are the retarded one for failing in your feeble attempts to discredit and accuse someone of an act that happened in the far past by attributing it to a present act.
Your logic is fallacious, naive, and misplaced, and only shows your own ignorance.

Joseph Kony
04-25-2014, 12:24 PM
There you go with all those words that ultimately mean nothing, as usual. Where do you get this shit from? Attributing it to a present act? When did that happen? Avante brings it up all the time, makes the same argument "well what would you do!" attempting to justify what he already admitted, having sex with an underage prostitute. People shit on him because he brags about it and justifies it you stupid piece of shit. And the fact the he gets trolled constantly as evidenced by these continuing threads where all someone has to do is call him a pedo and we get this :lol And of course, the jizzrag of the trifecta of shit posters in the Club is always here to immediately serve them on his knees and take any incoming semen loads for them. How can you even see what you're typing with all that man chowder in your eyes? Probably why nothing you post is relevant or coherent

xmas1997
04-25-2014, 12:35 PM
There you go with all those words that ultimately mean nothing, as usual. Where do you get this shit from? Attributing it to a present act? When did that happen? Avante brings it up all the time, makes the same argument "well what would you do!" attempting to justify what he already admitted, having sex with an underage prostitute. People shit on him because he brags about it and justifies it you stupid piece of shit. And the fact the he gets trolled constantly as evidenced by these continuing threads where all someone has to do is call him a pedo and we get this :lol And of course, the jizzrag of the trifecta of shit posters in the Club is always here to immediately serve them on his knees and take any incoming semen loads for them. How can you even see what you're typing with all that man chowder in your eyes? Probably why nothing you post is relevant or coherent

Apparently your lack of reading skills are coming to the fore again.
I guess you just like to skim over the surface.
Just so you know he admitted the act in the "distant" past" but abhors it now.
When did he ever justify that it IS okay to do?
Never once in all his posts on the subject.
On the contrary, he is drawing attention to the fact that even today such practices still exist in the world, and that in his opinion it is wrong.
And that FACT is why I am questioning your intelligence.
Also the FACT that you keep harping on the issue and presenting and distorting and twisting his words just so you can deride someone for your own sadistic and convoluted motivations is why you expose yourself for being the troll you most assuredly are!

Leetonidas
04-25-2014, 06:24 PM
You really need to stop letting yourself get trolled. I don't get why you go back and forth with people you consider to be trolls all day. Don't you have anything more interesting to do?

xmas1997
04-25-2014, 06:38 PM
You really need to stop letting yourself get trolled. I don't get why you go back and forth with people you consider to be trolls all day. Don't you have anything more interesting to do?

Lee, I guess I've become addicted to bashing trolls.
Admittedly I'm not very good at it, but their intelligence quotient is so tiny anyway that even an idiot like me can do it.
Granted many on here do a hell of a lot better and funnier job than I do bashing them.

sook
04-25-2014, 08:27 PM
:lol Typing out paragraphs for a troll.

spurraider21
04-26-2014, 01:03 AM
I'm pretty sure xmas is a more devout troll than Kony tbh

xmas1997
04-26-2014, 01:32 PM
I'm pretty sure xmas is a more devout troll than Kony tbh

Then I pity your ability to deduce things.
Why?
Because of the simple and obvious FACT that I am not a troll, rather I am a troll-basher, as has been duly confirmed over and over again on here and even by your bosom buddy Chump among others.
To say otherwise is to belie your intelligence level.
Get it right. Then maybe your posts will have a modicum of credibility in the future
:lol

Do you consider yourself a troll? Yes or no?

spurraider21
04-26-2014, 01:42 PM
Then I pity your ability to deduce things.
Why?
Because of the simple and obvious FACT that I am not a troll, rather I am a troll-basher, as has been duly confirmed over and over again on here and even by your bosom buddy Chump among others.
To say otherwise is to belie your intelligence level.
Get it right. Then maybe your posts will have a modicum of credibility in the future
:lol

Do you consider yourself a troll? Yes or no?
From time to time, but not usually. And since when was chump my buddy?

xmas1997
04-26-2014, 01:45 PM
From time to time, but not usually. And since when was chump my buddy?

I thought he was your buddy.
I stand corrected if I was wrong about that.
I apologize for lumping you in with the other followers.

ChumpDumper
04-26-2014, 02:06 PM
Well, you tried to be a troll for like half a day.

Didn't really work out.

xmas1997
04-26-2014, 02:14 PM
Well, you tried to be a troll for like half a day.

Didn't really work out.

Who, me, or spurraider21, or both?

ChumpDumper
04-26-2014, 02:15 PM
Who, me, or spurraider21, or both?
You, kitten mittens.

xmas1997
04-26-2014, 05:04 PM
You, kitten mittens.

Much as I hate to admit it I am about as good a troll as I am a liar, so you are clearly correct in your assessment.

Avante
04-27-2014, 01:05 AM

I'll go slow since you haven't paid any attention at all to what I;m saying.

I knew...0...about that world over there at 19-22, I knew nothing about sex slavery or those "bar girls" being young. Keep in mind where I came from ya had to be 21 to even get in a bar. I never once felt like I was with some kid, like I mentioned I looked for well developed women not little girls.

Ok ya with me on the above?

Then....."please pay attention"....I found out same years later about that sick fucking situation over there and it pissed me off, ya see nothing is more sick than pedophiles, they do need a bullet in the brain.

Now, that has always been my stance on this, how could you not have seen that? If I;d known about that world over there back then I;m staying on the base....ok?

xmas1997
04-27-2014, 08:42 AM
Kony is the worst kind of troll , not only is he ignorant, but he's also mentally and emotionally challenged.