PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Chris Paul deserves a lot of credit, tbh..

Malik Hairston
04-25-2014, 12:34 AM
Unlike many other PGs, both past and present, Paul has realized that he will never win a championship as the main option on a team and has happily accepted a supporting role, tbh..

While this may not seem like a huge deal, it's rare for a star player to accept a secondary role, especially to a younger guy like Griffin..

HI-FI
04-25-2014, 12:35 AM
:lol
shots fired at Enrique?

midnightpulp
04-25-2014, 12:38 AM
I agree. Unless you're a genetic freak like Magic, PGs should not be 1st options on offense. Their primary role should be to run the offense and take what's given to them defensively.

Paul was a great game general tonight and didn't force anything, always trying to find Griffin in his spots. Paul only stepped on the gas during crunch time because he knows you can't go through Blake too much since he's a poor FT shooter.

He also did a fine job of calming his team down when they looked like they were about to meltdown.

apalisoc_9
04-25-2014, 12:43 AM
shots fired at Enrique?

leonard and duncan combined for 10fg in game 2.

RD2191
04-25-2014, 12:43 AM
Call me when the dude gets past the 2nd round.

scanry
04-25-2014, 01:02 AM
Call me when the dude gets past the 2nd round.

He probably will with the way OKC is playing right now.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-25-2014, 01:05 AM

Memphis is no joke and has LAC's #

Robz4000
04-25-2014, 01:09 AM

If they meet OKC, sure, but if the Grizz win I actually think they go to the WCF.

InRareForm
04-25-2014, 01:10 AM
Clippers will win the championship this year. book it.

testies
04-25-2014, 01:10 AM
griffin sucks, i'll repeat for the 5th time, his half court game still sucks, he's playing against chairs who don't defend in GS

see next series

Clipper Nation
04-25-2014, 01:14 AM
:lol GNSF are so butthurt, they might be even more mad than actual Warriors fans over this game....

Anyway, I completely disagree that Choke Paul is taking a backseat, he's still overdribbling, heroballing, and ignoring Blake down the stretch too much.... he's played great defense all series, but has been horrible on offense, bricking free throws, and is milking a so-called "hamstring injury" as an excuse....

scanry
04-25-2014, 01:32 AM
:lol GNSF are so butthurt, they might be even more mad than actual Warriors fans over this game....

Anyway, I completely disagree that Choke Paul is taking a backseat, he's still overdribbling, heroballing, and ignoring Blake down the stretch too much.... he's played great defense all series, but has been horrible on offense, bricking free throws, and is milking a so-called "hamstring injury" as an excuse....

Some are failing to realize Blake's improvement from a year. In addition, Doc has him well rested and he's now finally healthy for the playoffs.

GenuineLakerfan
04-25-2014, 01:40 AM
Despite being a radical Muslim extremist. OP makes some solid points

Franklin
04-25-2014, 04:57 AM
Teams with monkeyball being their best players aren't going to win championship either. Monkeyball has improved a lot this season but he's still far from the standard of Dirk/Duncan. Dude has all the resources (supernatural athleticism, great teammate etc...) needed to compete for a championship but his lack of brain will always remain the biggest obstacle in his way.

Expert
04-25-2014, 08:50 AM
Memphis is no joke and has LAC's #

Memphis went into full on retard mode in the 4th, after Beno left the game and "12 Years a Monkey" Allen forgot his first name wasn't "Ray".

Expert
04-25-2014, 08:52 AM
Despite being a radical Muslim extremist. OP makes some solid points