PDA

View Full Version : little boy sings gospel song to kidnapper and he is released | God is good!!!

Trill Clinton
04-25-2014, 02:10 PM
<span itemprop="articleBody">
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl4Urbw8dnk

A gospel song saved a 10-year-old Atlanta boy from his kidnapper. Willie Myrick said he was in his front yard and bent down to pick up money when somebody grabbed him and threw him in a car.

“He told me he didn’t want to hear a word from me,” Myrick said. That’s when Myrick began to sing a gospel song called “Every Praise.” The kidnapper started cursing and repeatedly told Myrick to shut up, but he wouldn’t. He sang the song for about three hours until the kidnapper let him out of the car.
The little boy ran to a nearby home and asked the resident to call his guardian.

Myrick recently got to meet “Every Praise” gospel singer Hezekiah Walker, and they sang the song together.
Police don’t have any leads on the suspect, but are hoping a sketch they released will generate tips.
Watch the report above from Trace Gallagher (http://foxnewsinsider.com/people/trace-gallagher), which includes Willie singing the song on a local radio station.

spurraider21
04-25-2014, 02:13 PM
ran to a nearby home and asked the resident to call his guardian
:lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2014, 02:18 PM
:lmao

if he has a guardian it means his parents must have met an untimely death tbh

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2014, 02:20 PM
Trill I think if the kid would have played reverse Psychology on him it would have worked as well. For instance if he told the guy man you are one bad muthafucker and I want to be just like you when I grow up or hey man let's go find some bitches to fuck, or I want to jack a nigga myself will you teach me....that kidnapper would have been like WTF....you alright lil man I'm letting you go. :lmao

spurraider21
04-25-2014, 02:20 PM
statistically speaking it is much more probably that his dad left and/or is incarcerated than dead

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2014, 02:23 PM
statistically speaking it is much more probably that his dad left and/or is incarcerated than dead

The kid looks bi-racial...His mama is likely black and his father likely white....father incarcerated for child molestation I agree :toast

spurraider21
04-25-2014, 02:24 PM
The kid looks bi-racial
:lmao not at all

Clipper Nation
04-25-2014, 02:28 PM
Wow, your god sounds like a prick, allowing that kid to be kidnapped in the first place....

Trill Clinton
04-25-2014, 02:28 PM
Trill I think if the kid would have played reverse Psychology on him it would have worked as well. For instance if he told the guy man you are one bad muthafucker and I want to be just like you when I grow up or hey man let's go find some bitches to fuck, or I want to jack a nigga myself will you teach me....that kidnapper would have been like WTF....you alright lil man I'm letting you go. :lmao

rofl. i doubt it fam. the kidnapper was a fleece johnson type pedo. you can't reason with people like that. his mission was to take willie to a remote location and do the unthinkable with him.

Malik Hairston
04-25-2014, 03:06 PM
:lol niggas are still naming their kids Willie, tbh?..

xmas1997
04-25-2014, 05:00 PM
Miracles happen all the time.

The Gemini Method
04-25-2014, 05:29 PM
Lucky Wayne Williams isn't on the loose...

Two10Whitey
04-25-2014, 10:14 PM
You believe God intervened? I guess those three chicks in Cleveland didn't do enough praying huh?

The Reckoning
04-25-2014, 11:36 PM
thank god for letting him be kidnapped

Leetonidas
04-25-2014, 11:42 PM
Sounds like he just got tired of hearing some shitty gospel sang for 3 straight hours

Strange Love
04-26-2014, 01:23 AM
:lol niggas are still naming their kids Willie, tbh?..

takes after the name you give your tiny penis.

TDMVPDPOY
04-26-2014, 02:06 AM
their god....wouldnt happen to be a monkey?