PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: The Begging, Part II

Clipper Nation
04-25-2014, 03:28 PM
http://d1warraxuf7xh1.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/STAYSWAG.jpg

Nick Young, AKA Swaggy P, became a Lakers Nation favorite this year and we’re just not ready to see that cheesy smile leave Los Angeles.

That’s why we’ve started the #STAYSWAG campaign (http://www.gofundme.com/STAYSWAG) and need YOUR help to keep Nick Young in Los Angeles.

Step One: #STAYSWAG BILLBOARD! If there’s one guy who would actually APPRECIATE a billboard of himself, it’s this guy. Trust us. His favorite thing to do is take selfies, just check his Instagram account. (Plus, he already tweeted he’d stay if the Lakers made him a billboard, no joke! Click here to see the tweet (https://twitter.com/BenjaminGlew/status/454438561178062848/photo/1))

http://www.lakersnation.com/stayswag-lakers-nation-campaign-keep-nick-young-in-la/

:lmao:lmao:lmao

baseline bum
04-25-2014, 03:30 PM
The Lakers honestly shouldn't bring a single person back. Not Swaggy. Not Xavier. Not Gasol. Not Hill. Not Marshall. Not Nash. Not Kobe. Not Pringles. Not Fredo. They have nothing of value other than their lotto pick.

Mugen
04-25-2014, 03:34 PM
Get on dem knees, Jeanie.

KaiRMD1
04-25-2014, 03:56 PM
Geez, LA has no shame

ElNono
04-25-2014, 03:59 PM
where do I sign, tbh?

elmanutres
04-25-2014, 04:01 PM
The Begging II

The Curse

Killakobe81
04-25-2014, 04:16 PM
The Lakers honestly shouldn't bring a single person back. Not Swaggy. Not Xavier. Not Gasol. Not Hill. Not Marshall. Not Nash. Not Kobe. Not Pringles. Not Fredo. They have nothing of value other than their lotto pick.

Silly. Kobe should not make what he is making but it is dumb to say he should not be back.
I also think they should bring back Meeks or Nick (depending on whose agent is reasonable) Pau (if price is reasonable).
Marshall may serve as good backup problem is we need a legut starter who wont be hurt all year.

Fredo is probably a moron but think all the heat is overblown. Unless Mitch is a puppet then he deserves most of the blame and credit for the FO moves.
Mitch is still the GM.

baseline bum
04-25-2014, 04:25 PM
Silly. Kobe should not make what he is making but it is dumb to say he should not be back.
I also think they should bring back Meeks or Nick (depending on whose agent is reasonable) Pau (if price is reasonable).
Marshall may serve as good backup problem is we need a legut starter who wont be hurt all year.

Fredo is probably a moron but think all the heat is overblown. Unless Mitch is a puppet then he deserves most of the blame and credit for the FO moves.
Mitch is still the GM.

Kobe was a strongly below average NBA player in the games he played this season and survived all of six games. He looked as washed-up as Nash. Not sure he's ever coming back from The Achilles to be a productive player again.

UZER
04-25-2014, 04:43 PM
He says he'll be back so I gotta believe him. I mean, he kept saying they were gonna win the mavs series in '11 and they sure did.

DPG21920
04-25-2014, 04:49 PM
Laker fans wanting Swaggy P back :lol

This clown not only ushered in one of the most embarrassing seasons for LA ever, but he claimed he was the star :lol

jeebus
04-25-2014, 04:56 PM
and the meltdown continues, over a year later

The Gemini Method
04-25-2014, 05:01 PM
Meh--let them all go. Start the franchise over...I mean we are the laughingstock of sports in L.A. Shameful.

dallasmaverickslose
04-25-2014, 05:02 PM
This is just plain embarrassing.

TE
04-25-2014, 05:04 PM
rofl rofl

lefty
04-25-2014, 05:24 PM
:cry the beggingning

:cry Nek

Malik Hairston
04-25-2014, 05:40 PM
They should keep Kobe to keep the fanbase happy, tbh..

Gasol's price is going to be too high for a rebuilding team..

The only player I would want from the Lakers' current roster is Jodie Meeks, the rest of that team is ass..

Expert
04-25-2014, 06:12 PM
Milk the be@ners for every brick laying, yard mowing, leaf blowing, off the grid living no tax paying dollar you can, that's what I say.

Killakobe81
04-25-2014, 06:14 PM
Kobe was a strongly below average NBA player in the games he played this season and survived all of six games. He looked as washed-up as Nash. Not sure he's ever coming back from The Achilles to be a productive player again.

small sample size. You may be right but people thought Duncan was done a few years back.
I dont think he will ever be as good as he was pre-injury and he was ALREADY past his prime.
But to say he shouldn't be brought backs makes little sense on and off the court.

04-25-2014, 06:15 PM
You heard Swaggy. He said "I am the star". You don't let your star player walk.

baseline bum
04-25-2014, 06:37 PM
small sample size. You may be right but people thought Duncan was done a few years back.
I dont think he will ever be as good as he was pre-injury and he was ALREADY past his prime.
But to say he shouldn't be brought backs makes little sense on and off the court.

Obviously he's being brought back since no one is trading for that contract, but to hear him whine through another non-playoff year is going to be ugly.

Killakobe81
04-25-2014, 06:42 PM
Obviously he's being brought back since no one is trading for that contract, but to hear him whine through another non-playoff year is going to be ugly.

WGAF?
He took that contract.
He has no leverage.
He can bitch, whine pout does not matter.

Keep cashing those checks Kobe.

baseline bum
04-25-2014, 07:24 PM
WGAF?
He took that contract.
He has no leverage.
He can bitch, whine pout does not matter.

Keep cashing those checks Kobe.

It's going to be funny when he demands a trade and Kupchack tells him he would if he could tbh