PDA

View Full Version : Anyone surprised at George Hills play?

skulls138
04-25-2014, 04:15 PM
Im not. I always thought he was lucky and had poor fundamentals, especially dribbling.

Budkin
04-25-2014, 04:17 PM
He's been fucking terrible but I think more of that is due to the overall team issues.

freetiago
04-25-2014, 04:20 PM
hes always been an undersized 2 guard who can score and shoot offball
asking him to be the leader of a championship caliber team isnt gonna work
hes really the weak link in the Pacers in my opinion

Im actually one of the few who dont think the Pacers are a terrible offensive team as much as a team who has no idea how to execute
Stephenson can shoot and get to the basket
George is a great offball player and occasional ballhandler scorer
West is one of the best pick and pop bigs in the league
Hibbert is the other weakness but usually he can finish open stuff near the basket

its really Hill who is feast or famine for that team
Leonard for Hill is one of the biggest trade rapes ever committed tbh..

siraulo23
04-25-2014, 04:25 PM
He's been the same player before he was traded, he's barely improved

still cant make simple pass, cant attack the pick and roll

his 2 TOs in game 3 when trying to make an entry pass to west... Smh, fumbling the ball twice in one possession trying to catch a pass from paul george

Sean Cagney
04-25-2014, 04:34 PM
he is a SG in a smaller body, no more or no less. Atleast he showed up in one series for us against Dallas in 010, more than Patty has done yet. I appreciate him for that.

skulls138
04-25-2014, 04:39 PM
He dribbles the ball like its got a disease or something. Its so easy to steal.

spurtech09
04-25-2014, 04:44 PM
the pacers are just in a funk.....there better than the hawks....George is not the problem....its team chemistry that's the problem....

8FOR!3
04-25-2014, 04:56 PM
He really shouldn't be starting PG on any team. He could start for a team like LA or Miami and fit in decent, but I think Indiana needs a PG who's either a better scorer or can move the ball some.

dallasmaverickslose
04-25-2014, 05:03 PM
George Hill is not a PG.

therealtruth
04-25-2014, 05:53 PM
What I don't understand is why he never worked on his PG skills. Westbrook was a SG before the NBA but worked on making the transition. You can say he shoots too much for a PG but he's a whole lot better at PG skills than GH. The other choice is the Jason Terry/Louis Williams route where he's instant offense of the bench. Another option is being on a team with a point-forward.

Raven
04-25-2014, 05:57 PM
yes, i am surprised, he wasn't as shitty last year.

elemento
04-25-2014, 06:29 PM
Hill is not a starting material PG. He lacks PG skills and court-vision. He is a scoring guard trying to be a PG.

He should come off the bench as a 6th man, just like he did while he was in SA.