PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Donald Sterling to GF -- Don't Bring Black People to My Games

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

LkrFan
04-26-2014, 01:36 AM
Clippers Owner Donald Sterling to GF -- Don't Bring Black People to My Games ... Including Magic Johnson

L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling told his GF he does NOT want her bringing black people to his games ... including Magic Johnson ... and it's ALL on tape.

TMZ Sports has obtained audio of Sterling making the racist declaration during a heated argument on April 9th with V. Stiviano ... after she posted a photo on Instagram posing with Magic.

Sterling rails on Stiviano -- who ironically is black and Mexican -- for putting herself out in public with a black person (she has since taken the pic down). But it doesn't end there. You have to listen to the audio to fully grasp the magnitude of Sterling's racist worldview. Among the comments:

-- "It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?" (3:30)

-- "You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that ... and not to bring them to my games." (5:15)

-- "I’m just saying, in your lousy f******* Instagrams, you don’t have to have yourself with, walking with black people." (7:45)

-- "...Don't put him [Magic] on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me. And don't bring him to my games." (9:13)

Sterling has a documented history of allegedly racist behavior -- he's been sued twice by the federal government for allegedly refusing to rent apartments to Blacks and Latinos.

He was also sued by former Clippers exec Elgin Baylor for racial discrimination -- though a jury was ultimately not convinced and shot down Baylor's case.

Sterling has been separated from his wife Shelly for years. She remains a key player in running the team and sources tell us she's "mortified" by Sterling's comments.

We have made several calls to Sterling and his people ... so far, no word back.

TMZ (http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald-sterling-clippers-owner-black-people-racist-audio-magic-johnson/)

CN get your Bulgogi Beef eating ass in here and :downspin: this shit. I'm sure "black coach" loving CP0 and Doc are thrilled to hear about this shit. :lol

HI-FI
04-26-2014, 01:38 AM
well there goes the championship parade.

LkrFan
04-26-2014, 01:42 AM
http://img2-cdn.newser.com/square-image/50659-20110331232611/ex-gm-baylor-sues-clippers-for-discrimination.jpeg

:wow

LkrFan
04-26-2014, 01:44 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1Df7fhLxJeQ/UcMBJHkuSiI/AAAAAAAAMB8/4m0ozEBqrEs/s1600/Donald+Sterling.png

:lol

TDMVPDPOY
04-26-2014, 01:44 AM
so tell me whats the difference of him saying it to ur face compared to another organization that only hires white ppl on its team? mormon jizz...

Leon Black
04-26-2014, 02:06 AM

Leon Black
04-26-2014, 02:10 AM
lol bitch offered to get on her knees at the end of the audio and suck his dick :lol

Malik Hairston
04-26-2014, 02:16 AM
:lol sounds like a ST poster, tbh..

At least it was just Aids, and not his offspring..imagine Sterling's reaction to that:lol..

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/ej.jpg?w=600

HI-FI
04-26-2014, 02:19 AM
nothing beats Mel Gibson's "pack of nigg3rs" comment though. :lol

ElNono
04-26-2014, 02:20 AM

Clipper Nation
04-26-2014, 02:27 AM
Can this senile, racist old faggot just die already? Seriously - he doesn't even have to do anything anymore but sign checks and shut the fuck up (his competent, non-POS son-in-law and Doc run the day-to-day operations now), and he can't even do that right :bang

Imagine how awkward the trophy ceremony would be if we did end up winning it all this year, with the old faggot on the podium with Silver :lol

ElNono
04-26-2014, 02:31 AM
Can this senile, racist old faggot just die already? Seriously - he doesn't even have to do anything anymore but sign checks and shut the fuck up (his competent, non-POS son-in-law and Doc run the day-to-day operations now), and he can't even do that right :bang

Imagine how awkward the trophy ceremony would be if we did end up winning it all this year, with the old faggot on the podium with Silver :lol

Son, if you guys win it all, does Sterling hands the trophy to JJ Reddick, tbh? He doesn't have a lot of options, tbh

LkrFan
04-26-2014, 02:34 AM
Son, if you guys win it all, does Sterling hands the trophy to JJ Reddick, tbh? He doesn't have a lot of options, tbh
:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
04-26-2014, 02:35 AM

CN going HAM. There there - let it all out s:loln

LkrFan
04-26-2014, 02:35 AM

LkrFan
04-26-2014, 02:39 AM
Found it!

50_qMJSPtqY

BAHAHAHAHAHA! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Clipper Nation
04-26-2014, 02:45 AM
CN going HAM. There there - let it all out s:loln

:lol I wouldn't laugh too hard, Ramiro - imagine what Fredo's going to be like when he's senile....

HI-FI
04-26-2014, 02:54 AM
Found it!

50_qMJSPtqY

Mel is a trip but those comments burned him badly in Hollywood.

this is the future though with so many audio and video recording devices, if you got money and around gold digging whores, be prepared.

LkrFan
04-26-2014, 06:35 AM
:lol I wouldn't laugh too hard, Ramiro - imagine what Fredo's going to be like when he's senile....

LkrFan
04-26-2014, 06:38 AM

this is the future though with so many audio and video recording devices, if you got money and around gold digging whores, be prepared.
Word, but "pack of negroes" is some funny ass shit tbh. :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 07:09 AM
Wonder what Silver will do.....this cat is batshitcrazy.....You know Doc gotta be regretting his decision....I'm curious as to how the players feel...shit is wild all the way around...

Double-Up
04-26-2014, 07:38 AM
"Is there anything I can make you do to feel better?" Bitch knows what well the waters comes from. :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 07:51 AM
Found it!

50_qMJSPtqY

:lmao Yeah Mel was on some other shit.....

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 07:56 AM
:lmao this is my all-time favorite....fighting over Laker private box suites...this dude would straight OJ her if he had the chance...you hear how he's panting and panting...and panting he like really wanted to kill this bitch...

K2-0XrmZgDQ

Red Hawk #21
04-26-2014, 08:41 AM
:rollin

Trill Clinton
04-26-2014, 08:44 AM
fucc this old racist cowardly cuck of an owner and his gold digging coon bitch. i wish the worst on both of them. with the double standard going on in sports, i wouldn't be surprised if nothing happened to this cowardly racist white supremacist cuck of an owner.

D-Wade
04-26-2014, 10:10 AM
Philosophy of a slave owner tbh and if his dick was actually functioning, he'd probably have a black kid somewhere. It'll be totally obvious what happened, but he'd take that shit to the grave. Racism is just weird.

jermaine
04-26-2014, 10:16 AM
I listened to that video this morning an he's a prime example of a pathetic white man. He's just rich. Telling her its ok for niggas to whatever they want to her just not in public. So stupid an pathetic. Although I feel she baited his emotions, but he did say some foul things. He's entitled to his feelings.

Drachen
04-26-2014, 10:19 AM
"what? I thought it was OK. You bring many black men to every game"

Drachen
04-26-2014, 10:28 AM
Donald Sterling needs a friend or two. WC, TSA, XRAY, get in here and defend this guy!

"no, you libtards are always trying to paint the rich in the worst possible light. All he meant was that black people have the overwhelming advantage when getting a free ticket to a game and he was fighting for equality. "

" yeah, if you replace "black man" with "pizza" you'd see that he was just worried about her health and figure. Misogynistic? Maybe a little, but definitely not racist. "

" he can't be racist, the girl he lets suck his dick for money is black. He's just like Strom Thurmond "

DPG21920
04-26-2014, 10:39 AM
fucc this old racist cowardly cuck of an owner and his gold digging coon bitch. i wish the worst on both of them. with the double standard going on in sports, i wouldn't be surprised if nothing happened to this cowardly racist white supremacist cuck of an owner.

Don't blame the owner. Blame your Uncle Tom players who bow their heads and allow this to happen to collect a check. This is the exact thing I called out Granger for when choosing this team over SA.

Trill Clinton
04-26-2014, 11:00 AM
Don't blame the owner. Blame your Uncle Tom players who bow their heads and allow this to happen to collect a check. This is the exact thing I called out Granger for when choosing this team over SA.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2qluyro.gif

don't blame him for being racist white supremacist??? so he gets a pass to say all the shit he's done over the years???that makes no sense, doggie. there is nothing the players can do. its up to the owners and the commissioner.

*bacc to the ignore list you go*

Fabbs
04-26-2014, 11:06 AM
"Is there anything I can make you do to feel better?" Bitch knows what well the waters comes from. :lol
Entire recording sounded staged by her.
Like she had been coached and was reading from a script.
Absolute loaded leading questions to Donald.

They obviously have an *open* relationship as Donald told her she can even **ck them if she wants to.

As to not wanting phaggot Magic at his games, wonder if this is a black issue with Donald or more of a marketing issue that he doesn't want the owners GF being seen with Laker Faggot.

Trill Clinton
04-26-2014, 11:09 AM
bomai jones is going IN on twitter!!!http://i60.tinypic.com/9atguv.png

Drachen
04-26-2014, 11:13 AM

don't blame him for being racist white supremacist??? so he gets a pass to say all the shit he's done over the years???that makes no sense, doggie. there is nothing the players can do. its up to the owners and the commissioner.

I disagree with the shifting of blame that dpg was suggesting, but he is correct, the players have fast more power than you are letting on. Almost none of them HAVE to be playing for the Clippers

Fabbs
04-26-2014, 11:14 AM
"TMZ Sports has obtained audio of"....

:lol what was her price and how much did she attempt to extort Sterling for before whoring it out to TMZ?

D-Wade
04-26-2014, 11:14 AM

Nah this is on the league and media outlets who act so casual and accepting about the whole thing. It's like that's just our crazy Grandpa Sterling doing what he does but we won't do anything cuz we want our inheritance.

Anyway, Bomani said it best as usual.

Trill Clinton
04-26-2014, 11:16 AM
I disagree with the shifting of blame that dpg was suggesting, but he is correct, the players have fast more power than you are letting on. Almost none of them HAVE to be playing for the Clippers
no they don't. what can they do? they're under contract, do you expect them to protest the games and risk being sued for not honoring their deals? outside of speaking out against this white supremacist, there is nothing else they can do.

Fabbs
04-26-2014, 11:24 AM
If i could jump 40 inches and make 7+ million a year, i'd work for a black boss 10Xs as racist as Sterling.
7 days and twice on Sundays.

ElNono
04-26-2014, 11:26 AM
I get the feeling Silver will suggest offering free watermelon after Clippers wins, and swipe this under the rug, tbh...

Drachen
04-26-2014, 11:37 AM
no they don't. what can they do? they're under contract, do you expect them to protest the games and risk being sued for not honoring their deals? outside of speaking out against this white supremacist, there is nothing else they can do.

Players have refused to play for FAAAAAR less honorable reasons. The worst that happens is that the team sues to get them out of contact. Then the players are free to play for a less racist owner.

Clipper Nation
04-26-2014, 11:38 AM
I get the feeling Silver will suggest offering free watermelon after Clippers wins, and swipe this under the rug, tbh...
Real talk, though, giving this old fucking faggot the Marge Schott treatment would be a great way for Silver to put his stamp on the league, tbh....

Expert
04-26-2014, 11:38 AM

And Charles, Shaq and Kenny can make all the racist remarks they want, no need to sneak in a recording because it's aired on TNT.

Expert
04-26-2014, 11:39 AM
If i could jump 40 inches and make 7+ million a year, i'd work for a black boss 10Xs as racist as Sterling.
7 days and twice on Sundays.

You probably work for one now, have a 13" vertical and make about 27K a year.

DPG21920
04-26-2014, 11:40 AM

They chose to sign with that team, fam. I wasn't suggesting Sterling had no blame. I'm saying these Uncle Tom's keep choosing to sign with that team knowing full well. So they either stop Uncle Tomming or have nothing to say.

TDMVPDPOY
04-26-2014, 11:50 AM

bouncing on a 13' inch dick is a not a vertical

DPG21920
04-26-2014, 11:50 AM
They chose to sign with that team, fam. I wasn't suggesting Sterling had no blame. I'm saying these Uncle Tom's keep choosing to sign with that team knowing full well. So they either stop Uncle Tomming or have nothing to say.

This was DPG before Granger signed with the Clippers. I'm a man for equality and these Uncle Tom's that keep hush hush on these big issues so they can sell out and play for this scumbag are as much to blame. But you won't hear young Trill talk about that issue, he's just young misguided race baiter.

We will see how he reacts to his racist owner heckling him and how if he does not perform well (which he hasn't all year to this point) and the minutes aren't there. If he thinks that guarantee means anything, he will learn the hard way when he's riding the bench because his level of play is not acceptable for a playoff team.

Only way he plays more minutes than he would here is if his game comes back unlike the past few seasons.

DPG21920
04-26-2014, 11:53 AM
Damn, the people's hero DPG went in on these dudes before this came out :wow

Not only that, but he will have an owner that probably literally views him as a well compensated slave.

Trill Clinton
04-26-2014, 11:54 AM
Players have refused to play for FAAAAAR less honorable reasons. The worst that happens is that the team sues to get them out of contact. Then the players are free to play for a less racist owner.

when was the last time players from 1 team refused to suit up and what was the outcome? when players strike, its a players union decision. the problem here is there is a openly racist owner who was sued by elgin baylor for racism, sued by the federal government for discrimination and he stilllll has ownership. its up to the other owners and commissioner to vote/force him out. the players shouldn't have to boycott.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 11:55 AM

:lmao

Trill Clinton
04-26-2014, 11:58 AM

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 12:01 PM
when was the last time players from 1 team refused to suit up and what was the outcome? when players strike, its a players union decision. the problem here is there is a openly racist owner who was sued by elgin baylor for racism, sued by the federal government for discrimination and he stilllll has ownership. its up to the other owners and commissioner to vote/force him out. the players shouldn't have to boycott.

+ 1000....this has to be worked through the legal system to hit him (not them) where it hurts....and what that means is refusing to play for the owner when you're contract is up...or while under contract publicly letting him know that you personally think he's a despicable human being...there's nothing he can do except get mad and want to trade you.....playing for him and giving a half ass effort until he's so mad he's forced to trade you and no one but shitty players will come to his team....those are things that could happen...I expect the league to come down hard on him and set a precedent for fines in the neighborhood of 10 million dollars...that would force him to want out...

Trill Clinton
04-26-2014, 12:07 PM
snoop dogg keeping it trillhttp://i60.tinypic.com/nzi078.png

http://instagram.com/p/nQn7sxv9Cr#

Drachen
04-26-2014, 12:11 PM

I don't disagree that the owners should vote him out but you acting like the players hold no cards is asinine. You are correct, there aren't any instances when a whole team walked out and it wouldn't be a players union sanctioned strike, so they probably wouldn't defend the players when the Clippers try to get out of the contracts. This means the Clippers probably win that suit and therefore

Then the players are free to play for a less racist owner.

DPG21920
04-26-2014, 12:12 PM
The issue is going to be two-fold for the NBA. We all know they aren't able to make morally correct decisions. They have to abide by laws/established rules. 1) They have no actual proof this is Sterling on the recording. Very likely is, but this isn't video. It's TMZ and some chickenhead and a recording. 2) This isn't like fining the Raptors GM for screaming "F BKY" in a public forum. This is a private setting. Would be a legal nightmare more than likely to enforce something that was done in a private setting. It opens up the doors to a ton of "moral decisions", what offends who and would be really difficult.

I hope they do something because it's morally right, but it's going to be tough. Also, F these Uncle Tom's too who knew about this scumbag and still put their hands out and sold their soul to play for this racist piece of trash.

Baam
04-26-2014, 12:17 PM
Lol at people overreacting when this place is full of racist mofos who think blacks coaches are dumber than monkeys...

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 12:18 PM

Snoop Lion

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/whew_zps46f9795d.png

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 12:19 PM
The issue is going to be two-fold for the NBA. We all know they aren't able to make morally correct decisions. They have to abide by laws/established rules. 1) They have no actual proof this is Sterling on the recording. Very likely is, but this isn't video. It's TMZ and some chickenhead and a recording. 2) This isn't like fining the Raptors GM for screaming "F BKY" in a public forum. This is a private setting. Would be a legal nightmare more than likely to enforce something that was done in a private setting. It opens up the doors to a ton of "moral decisions", what offends who and would be really difficult.

I hope they do something because it's morally right, but it's going to be tough. Also, F these Uncle Tom's too who knew about this scumbag and still put their hands out and sold their soul to play for this racist piece of trash.

no one knew...they had suspicions but didn't know....and as for CP3 he was shafted :lol

Trill Clinton
04-26-2014, 12:20 PM
I don't disagree that the owners should vote him out but you acting like the players hold no cards is asinine. You are correct, there aren't any instances when a whole team walked out and it wouldn't be a players union sanctioned strike, so they probably wouldn't defend the players when the Clippers try to get out of the contracts. This means the Clippers probably win that suit and therefore

fair enough. if they boycott, i will be pleasantly surprised. its a shame they've been put in this awkward position in the first place.

Trill Clinton
04-26-2014, 12:21 PM
espn was so quick to report jason collins pussy poppin' on a handstand out the closet, no homo. but outside of that one tweet, they've been quieter than a mouse pissin' on cotton regarding sterling's comments..#doublestandard.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 12:24 PM
I think it's good we have people like Sterling to show the world that there is no equal playing field as some try to suggest....yall all need to wake the fuck up

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 12:25 PM
espn was so quick to report jason collins pussy poppin' on a handstand out the closet, no homo. but outside of that one tweet, they've been quieter than a mouse pissin' on cotton regarding sterling's comments..#doublestandard.

nothing like a good homo story

D-Wade
04-26-2014, 12:28 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/99657583/SAS_Headshot_bigger.jpgStephen A Smith ‏@stephenasmith (https://twitter.com/stephenasmith) 34s (https://twitter.com/stephenasmith/status/460107685095284738)
Y'all wanted me to talk Donald Sterling. You got me . Turn on SPORTSCENTER within next 8 min
Collapse (https://twitter.com/stephenasmith/status/460107685095284738)

xtremesteven33
04-26-2014, 12:29 PM
Will never understand how such rich and successful men could be so ignorant and stupid. As it pertains to racism and the power of pussy.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 12:33 PM
Will never understand how such rich and successful men could be so ignorant and stupid. As it pertains to racism and the power of pussy.

He's from way back yonder....but some people are just bad seeds...look at Jerry Buss's life compared to Sterling they looked about the same age and yet was one was a peoples person and in tune with his players the other hates them with a passion...it's like the story of Cain and Able

DPG21920
04-26-2014, 12:34 PM
Kool, these guys know. Not all of them, but many. I just had a great conversation with Jerryd Bayless on this issue. He's a smart dude. It's just ridiculous to me that this is news. It's been going on for year. Elgin Baylor, Baron Davis, Housing lawsuit...this isn't new.

DPG21920
04-26-2014, 12:36 PM

Trill, this has been blowing up. What are you talking about?

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 12:37 PM
Kool, these guys know. Not all of them, but many. I just had a great conversation with Jerryd Bayless on this issue. He's a smart dude. It's just ridiculous to me that this is news. It's been going on for year. Elgin Baylor, Baron Davis, Housing lawsuit...this isn't new.

there was no smoking gun or real "real" proof until now...that's why it's news....I wonder how it's gonna affect his team now as they fight to advance to round 2....

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 12:38 PM
Plus he went right at the heart of the NBA in attacking it's icon Magic Johnson....people have to listen now

Trill Clinton
04-26-2014, 12:39 PM
I think it's good we have people like Sterling to show the world that there is no equal playing field as some try to suggest....yall all need to wake the fuck up

but this is a post racial society and blacks are more racist than anybody!!http://i57.tinypic.com/30hwj13.png

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 12:39 PM
All the non-political NBA guys like MJ , Duncan, and Kobe need to speak up and take a stand...I know Wade and Lebron will those to clowns aren't afraid to speak up about shit

xtremesteven33
04-26-2014, 12:40 PM
Going to be interesting to see how this motivates the Clippers play.

Mugen
04-26-2014, 12:42 PM
This is probably like 53rd most racist thing that Sterling has done in his life, ain't no surprise to anybody around the league or anybody in Los Angeles tbh.

DPG21920
04-26-2014, 12:43 PM
there was no smoking gun or real "real" proof until now...that's why it's news....I wonder how it's gonna affect his team now as they fight to advance to round 2....

I guess, but with all the other reports (Baylor, Baron, Housing Lawsuit), that's tough. I'm sure these guys are pissed. They probably could sleep at night knowing this racist feels that way, but now having to deal with the questions and internal rage they feel for this man is not good.

D-Wade
04-26-2014, 12:43 PM
Plus he went right at the heart of the NBA in attacking it's icon Magic Johnson....people have to listen now

Earvin Magic Johnson ‏@MagicJohnson (https://twitter.com/MagicJohnson) 6m (https://twitter.com/MagicJohnson/status/460109281451601920)
.@cjbycookie (https://twitter.com/cjbycookie) and I will never go to a Clippers game again as long as Donald Sterling is the owner.
Expand (https://twitter.com/MagicJohnson/status/460109281451601920)

DPG21920
04-26-2014, 12:44 PM
but this is a post racial society and blacks are more racist than anybody!!http://i57.tinypic.com/30hwj13.png

If you focused on anything other than race baiting, you could be a great poster..

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 12:44 PM
I hope it deflates them tbh...they're gonna have to sacrifice because I won't sleep well if this team wins....nothing against them...I can only imagine their frustration in giving their all only to find out this guys despises them and their families

Mugen
04-26-2014, 12:45 PM
By my calculations, this makes CP3, Doc, and the rest a bunch of Uncle Toms tbh....

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 12:46 PM
Going to be interesting to see how this motivates the Clippers play.

or how it will motivate their opponents to play when they see that Clippers Jersey :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 12:47 PM
By my calculations, this makes CP3, Doc, and the rest a bunch of Uncle Toms tbh....

You know Doc is feeling like shit right now...he's from the old black guard even though he's married to a white woman...this has gotta hurt Doc

Trill Clinton
04-26-2014, 12:47 PM
a certain poster wants my attention sooooo bad.

xtremesteven33
04-26-2014, 12:52 PM
or how it will motivate their opponents to play when they see that Clippers Jersey :lol

True. Doc needs to bring his team together. Hes done a great job psyche wise so far and he will continue to do so.

jag
04-26-2014, 12:53 PM
Found it!

50_qMJSPtqY

Never heard a man lose it like this over some big fake titties.

IronMexican

Koolaid_Man
Keith Olbermann ✔ @KeithOlbermann (https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann) Follow (https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann) Repeating: time for #Clippers (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Clippers&src=hash) players to step up. Refuse to play till NBA moves against this racist jackass #Sterling (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Sterling&src=hash). NBA can't defend him
6:45 AM - 26 Apr 2014 (https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/statuses/460021970676252672)

Mugen
04-26-2014, 12:56 PM

Scoot over nigga, I'm jumping on the bandwagon for dat tbh.

Mugen
04-26-2014, 12:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/iD76S1p.jpg

:lol i wonder if Donald follows Deandre on Instagram

DPG21920
04-26-2014, 12:58 PM
a certain poster wants my attention sooooo bad.

You are just woefully immature. It's sad that on a big issue, you still try and play games. I barely talk to you, but this was an important thread.

Cue the "I didn't mention any names shtick.."

Trill Clinton
04-26-2014, 12:59 PM

jag
04-26-2014, 01:00 PM
Keith Olbermann ✔ @KeithOlbermann (https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann) Follow (https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann) Repeating: time for #Clippers (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Clippers&src=hash) players to step up. Refuse to play till NBA moves against this racist jackass #Sterling (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Sterling&src=hash). NBA can't defend him
6:45 AM - 26 Apr 2014 (https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/statuses/460021970676252672)

:lol it would be funny for any of these dudes to pretend like they actually care. They don't care if Sterling shows up to the arena in a Klan hood, as he keeps signing those million dollar checks.

If Al Sharpton's racist coon ass told me he'd pay me millions of dollars to do what I love, I'd do it with a smile.

Mugen
04-26-2014, 01:03 PM
If Al Sharpton's racist coon ass told me he'd pay me millions of dollars to do what I love, I'd do it with a smile.

Al Sharpton's racist!?!?!? B-b-but he's black?

Gummi Clutch
04-26-2014, 01:03 PM
this site is 100x more racist, fucking hypocrites :lol

Chinook
04-26-2014, 01:04 PM
I wonder if a player could refuse a trade to the Clippers on these grounds. As DPG says, it opens up a can of worms if the NBA allows that. It would be like a player refusing a trade to Brooklyn because they employ Jason Collins.

DPG21920
04-26-2014, 01:05 PM
Yup - this is one of the most difficult things in life/business. It's moral v. legal. There are a ton of important issue at play that hopefully mature, educated and morally good people can address.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 01:07 PM
Here's the chic who's looking for a new man now:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/vstivianoinstagramphotos0113480w_zps3d9e9eb2.jpg

Gummi Clutch
04-26-2014, 01:09 PM
Yup - this is one of the most difficult things in life/business. It's moral v. legal. There are a ton of important issue at play that hopefully mature, educated and morally good people can address.
These uncle toms would still get called a N*****r to their faces 1000x time before ever taking a stand. Granted there is a lot of money involved but they need to put up or shutup. Even their HC.

Trill Clinton
shout out to crazy eyes broussardhttp://i60.tinypic.com/nzi078.jpg

Koolaid_Man
Al Sharpton's racist!?!?!? B-b-but he's black?

If you're a mexican keep your fucking mouth shut..Al has done more to help your illegal brethern get over here than anyone...It's because of Al yall even have the market on cutting grass..show some respect

Gummi Clutch
04-26-2014, 01:10 PM
shout out to crazy eyes broussardhttp://i60.tinypic.com/nzi078.jpg
You're black too right?

Would you collect that pay check, or refuse to play for such an owner at the end of the day? Its about the green, not about white, black, yellow or w.e

Mugen
04-26-2014, 01:11 PM
If you're a mexican keep your fucking mouth shut..Al has done more to help your illegal brethern get over here than anyone...It's because of Al yall even have the market on cutting grass..show some respect

:lol I'm not Mexican and you're not black tbh

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 01:12 PM
:lol I'm not Mexican and you're not black tbh

whatever mane

Trill Clinton
04-26-2014, 01:13 PM
You're black too right?

Would you collect that pay check, or refuse to play for such an owner at the end of the day? Its about the green, not about white, black, yellow or w.e

y'all are really trying hard to deflect this to the players lol. but anyways, nope i wouldn't play for this white supremacist. i'm cut from the same cloth as richard sherman, ali and jim brown. today's athletes are spineless coons. hopefully this wakes their asses up.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 01:16 PM
y'all are really trying hard to deflect this to the players lol. but anyways, nope i wouldn't play for this white supremacist. i'm cut from the same cloth as richard sherman, ali and jim brown. today's athletes are spineless coons. hopefully this wakes their asses up.

It's tough....I'm not the one sitting in front of a yearly 20 million dollar check....

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 01:17 PM
But they can work against him if they stick together

DPG21920
04-26-2014, 01:18 PM
Although this is no where near the first issue, maybe this will be the straw that allows people to do something? But everyone involved has blame. Just legally tough to do anything which is unfortunate.

Trill Clinton
04-26-2014, 01:22 PM
But they can work against him if they stick together

word. it would be great if ALL players, not just african americans, rallied behind the clippers and refused to play for and against the clippers. fans stopped buying tickets, merchandise, etc. white supremacy needs to be done away with. this shit is sad.

Drachen
04-26-2014, 01:23 PM
fair enough. if they boycott, i will be pleasantly surprised. its a shame they've been put in this awkward position in the first place.

This seemed to be dpg's point that they shouldn't have s signed with him in the first place.

Gummi Clutch
04-26-2014, 01:26 PM
word. it would be great if ALL players, not just african americans, rallied behind the clippers and refused to play for and against the clippers. fans stopped buying tickets, merchandise, etc. white supremacy needs to be done away with. this shit is sad.
Ok, now you are taking a stand, good point.

My initial response was pointing out the hypocrisy, as everytime those players are stepping out on the court, all they are doing is helping their owner become richer and reinforcing the fact that they are in a way, his slaves.

Trill Clinton
04-26-2014, 01:28 PM
This seemed to be dpg's point that they shouldn't have s signed with him in the first place.

he shouldn't have been an owner in the first place

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 01:29 PM
Vincent Bonsignore @DailyNewsVinny (https://twitter.com/DailyNewsVinny) Follow (https://twitter.com/DailyNewsVinny) According to a source close to the situation, #Clippers (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Clippers&src=hash) players held a meeting late last night regarding Donald Sterling story.
10:01 AM - 26 Apr 2014 (https://twitter.com/DailyNewsVinny/statuses/460071138572251137)

Trill Clinton
04-26-2014, 01:30 PM
woj agrees with me

daslicer
04-26-2014, 01:32 PM
Very laughable that anybody is surprised by this that sterling is a racist. This has been known in NBA circles for years. Doc knew head of time that this guy was a racist and so did his players. Just the reality of how the world works is that anybody can be bought off atleast 99.9 percent of people. Would any of you guys in here turn down millions to not work for a racist or ignorant boss that offends you? I think the answer to that question is no. I'm not defending Sterling I think he's an awful person but lets be real when you make millions his racist stuff is not going to bother you. Don't expect any boycotts these guys will not give up their millions. Sterling can call them ******s to their face and nothing will happen.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 01:38 PM
Very laughable that anybody is surprised by this that sterling is a racist. This has been known in NBA circles for years. Doc knew head of time that this guy was a racist and so did his players. Just the reality of how the world works is that anybody can be bought off atleast 99.9 percent of people. Would any of you guys in here turn down millions to not work for a racist or ignorant boss that offends you? I think the answer to that question is no. I'm not defending Sterling I think he's an awful person but lets be real when you make millions his racist stuff is not going to bother you. Don't expect any boycotts these guys will not give up their millions. Sterling can call them ******s to their face and nothing will happen.

If I'm playing in a league and have a contract and he calls me nigga to my face...I'm gonna go Latrell Sprewell on him and will win in the court of public opinion....playing in the NBA would give me some immunity from kicking his ass tbh

Gummi Clutch
04-26-2014, 01:39 PM
woj agrees with me

who gives a fuck about woj. The players are the ones that are playing for the owner and getting paid. Its an employee/employer scenario.

04-26-2014, 01:41 PM
Lol at people overreacting when this place is full of racist mofos who think blacks coaches are dumber than monkeys...

Gummi Clutch
04-26-2014, 01:41 PM
Exactly, this isn't the first time he has shows his racism. Paul/Rivers and the rest of the uncle toms knew this when they signed.

Trill Clinton
04-26-2014, 01:44 PM
it doesn't matter about his racist past. as of today, he got recorded on tape by a thot spewing a bunch of racist hatred just because his thot was getting dicced down by a nigga lol. this is the tipping point for him. now lets all sit back and watch how it play out, word.

he should listen to chris brown. he told us these hoes aint loyal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o

Gummi Clutch
04-26-2014, 01:46 PM
Its simple, either the players are a bunch of uncle toms or they're not.

monosylab1k
04-26-2014, 01:46 PM

Damn, he's gotta trash all that Clipper gear. Don't worry tho, he can just reach in his closet for his Heat/Lakers/Warriors/Mavericks/Wizards/Pacers/Hawks/Rockets/Grizzlies/Thunder/Bulls gear instead.

Trill Clinton
04-26-2014, 01:47 PM
they're uncle toms and coons and sterling and jj reddick are white supremacists.

Gummi Clutch
04-26-2014, 01:48 PM
This could all be solved by 5 simple words from Paul or Rivers.

"He goes, or I go."

04-26-2014, 01:49 PM
it doesn't matter about his racist past. as of today, he got recorded on tape by a thot spewing a bunch of racist hatred just because his thot was getting dicced down by a nigga lol. this is the tipping point for him. now lets all sit back and watch how it play out, word.

he should listen to chris brown. he told us these hoes aint loyal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o

Love no thotties

Trill Clinton
04-26-2014, 01:49 PM
Damn, he's gotta trash all that Clipper gear. Don't worry tho, he can just reach in his closet for his Heat/Lakers/Warriors/Mavericks/Wizards/Pacers/Hawks/Rockets/Grizzlies/Thunder/Bulls gear instead.

Trill Clinton
04-26-2014, 01:52 PM
Love no thotties

never let your guard down around thots

04-26-2014, 01:52 PM
IMO it's up to the owners to get him out. The players/Doc knew he was racist, and they didn't care.They're just on the hot seat now.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 01:53 PM
According to Stephen A Smith the players families are encouraging them to boycott the play-offs...this is not going to go well for the Clipper Organization...they are hurt and don't really want to play for this guy....

kEqnkhwydgI

da_suns_fan
04-26-2014, 02:22 PM
A boycott was my immediate thought.

Killakobe81
04-26-2014, 02:25 PM
Suspension? Force him to sell.
Sure he hired Elgin and Doc and he bangs women of color ...
But no way I would let my son play for that shitty owner dumb enough to play 2nd fiddle to the Lakers when Anaheim was offering a sweet heart deal to go to OC. Now his dumbass cannot keep racist comments to himself.

Robz4000
04-26-2014, 02:25 PM
Guys, I think we all know what needs to be done here...

Its time to ban instagram.

Killakobe81
04-26-2014, 02:27 PM
According to Stephen A Smith the players families are encouraging them to boycott the play-offs...this is not going to go well for the Clipper Organization...they are hurt and don't really want to play for this guy....

kEqnkhwydgI

A boycott is dumb ...but barring him from Locker room, practice facility etc would be possible tell him straight up he is not welcome.

Lol clippers

Baam
04-26-2014, 02:31 PM
Old people were raised differently tbh... Ask your grandparents what they think about gay couples, oh and record them and post it on Facebook while you're at it... Guy is racist but his girlfriend is such a disgusting lowlife for doing this shit...

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 02:45 PM
Old people were raised differently tbh... Ask your grandparents what they think about gay couples, oh and record them and post it on Facebook while you're at it... Guy is racist but his girlfriend is such a disgusting lowlife for doing this shit...

^ Way to prioritize.... dipshit :toast

Spurs 4 The Win
04-26-2014, 02:57 PM
A boycott would be awesome, would they be DQ'd from the playoffs?

Technique
04-26-2014, 02:57 PM
It's their own relationship matter. Can't sue for illegally obtained audio.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-26-2014, 02:58 PM
I assume the threat of a boycott is just that, a threat, just to get attention, they wouldnt actually quit the playoffs, dumb tbh

Spurs 4 The Win
04-26-2014, 02:59 PM
It's their own relationship matter. Can't sue for illegally obtained audio.

Whats up technique, gettin all the bitches with those white pants? :lmao

Floyd Pacquiao
04-26-2014, 03:01 PM
Christ, how does that women sleep at night...

jeebus
04-26-2014, 03:04 PM
Christ, how does that women sleep at night...
Probably next to Sterling.

Floyd Pacquiao
04-26-2014, 03:11 PM
Probably next to Sterling.

With his old wrinkled body rubbing up against her... gross

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 03:11 PM
Just further proof that most white men have small dicks and enjoy being cucked...dude is filthy rich and can bang any bitch but he's so insecure he's focusing on Magic who has HIV and other black dudes by telling her she can fuck them but not take pictures with them...fucking pathetic

Spurs 4 The Win
04-26-2014, 03:14 PM
Just further proof that most white men have small dicks and enjoy being cucked...dude is filthy rich and can bang any bitch but he's so insecure he's focusing on Magic who has HIV and other black dudes by telling her she can fuck them but not take pictures with them...fucking pathetic

lol, Magic Johnson is a homosexual man, you can see it in his mannerisms, his voice, the way he acts, his son, flamer tbh

Drachen
04-26-2014, 03:15 PM
he shouldn't have been an owner in the first place

I don't think that we are ever going to get rid of douchebags, and especially not douchebags with money. The key is to make them culturally irrelevant.

jeebus
04-26-2014, 03:16 PM
With his old wrinkled body rubbing up against her... gross
cuz she knows he has a couple billion dollars in the bank. it's the world's oldest profession tbh.

Malik Hairston
04-26-2014, 03:16 PM
:lol this story is getting way too much hype, tbh..

Sterling being a racist isn't breaking news, EVERYBODY already knew this:lol..all the players and coaches in the Clippers organization, everybody in the front office, everybody that has chosen to associate themselves with the Clippers organization already knew this..

Everybody associated with the Clippers is willingly employed by Sterling, and they don't give a fuck about his views, as long as he's paying them millions of dollars, tbh..

Realistically, most Americans are racist, tbh..as a minority myself, I've learned that you have to weigh your priorities..if somebody makes a racist comment towards me, I'll smack the shit out of him, tbh..if a sports owner that I rarely have to interact with is paying me millions, I don't give a fuck if he hates Black people in his private life, tbh:lol..

I hate Uncle Toms, too, especially niggas like Kobe and Dad Killer that wish they were White, but I also hate sensitive niggas that always try to make shit bigger than it is..I also hate White people that pretend like they give a shit about racism and act outraged:lol..

Malik Hairston
04-26-2014, 03:19 PM
Also, didn't Chris Paul want the Clippers to only consider hiring a Black coach, tbh?:lol..

Drachen
^ Way to prioritize.... dipshit :toast

Not often that I agree with Koolaid_Man...

Koolaid_Man
:lol this story is getting way too much hype, tbh..

Sterling being a racist isn't breaking news, EVERYBODY already knew this:lol..all the players and coaches in the Clippers organization, everybody in the front office, everybody that has chosen to associate themselves with the Clippers organization already knew this..

Everybody associated with the Clippers is willingly employed by Sterling, and they don't give a fuck about his views, as long as he's paying them millions of dollars, tbh..

Realistically, most Americans are racist, tbh..as a minority myself, I've learned that you have to weigh your priorities..if somebody makes a racist comment towards me, I'll smack the shit out of him, tbh..if a sports owner that I rarely have to interact with is paying me millions, I don't give a fuck if he hates Black people in his private life, tbh:lol..

I hate Uncle Toms, too, especially niggas like Kobe and Dad Killer that wish they were White, but I also hate sensitive niggas that always try to make shit bigger than it is..I also hate White people that pretend like they give a shit about racism and act outraged:lol..

So do you hate yourself for taking viagara and getting prostate exams up your ass since high school?

Floyd Pacquiao
04-26-2014, 03:20 PM
cuz she knows he has a couple billion dollars in the bank. it's the world's oldest profession tbh. would you be a boy toy for a rich old decrepit women in exchange for a few cars and a luxurious lifestyle?

HemisfairArena
04-26-2014, 03:22 PM
Where all the black women at?

jeebus
04-26-2014, 03:24 PM
would you be a boy toy for a rich old decrepit women in exchange for a few cars and a luxurious lifestyle?
no, because I have standards. it's fairly obvious that this bitch doesn't. a lot of bitches don't as well as guys. c'est la vie imo.

Mal
04-26-2014, 03:31 PM
Wait, he said that he doesnt want his bought girlfriend to be going to games with black people aside. That`s all ?

Mark in Austin
04-26-2014, 04:11 PM
A perfect opportunity to "strongly encourage" the sale of the team to the Seattle group. LA will always be the Lakers town.

da_suns_fan
04-26-2014, 04:36 PM
Have they said anything on TNT during Spurs/Mavs?

Just turned it on

MeloHype
04-26-2014, 04:38 PM
Have they said anything on TNT during Spurs/Mavs?

Just turned it on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=jF7o8BMgm1c&app=desktop

da_suns_fan
04-26-2014, 04:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=jF7o8BMgm1c&app=desktop

thx

Buddy Mignon
04-26-2014, 04:54 PM
Mark Jackson should send the Clippas a thank you card. Niggas are real fickle when it comes to race and religion. Those losers will hold it against Sterling even though he pays them millions they'll harbor what he said and blame him for not playing to their potential.. I wish there was a law against censorship. That's the world we should live in. Besides... why are niggas, fags, and jews always getting pissy over people not liking them.

jimbo
04-26-2014, 05:31 PM

That shit would be hilarious.

baseline bum
04-26-2014, 05:35 PM
http://s15.postimg.org/jy6n5konv/naacp.jpg

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 05:41 PM
Chris Paul responds to Donald Sterling:

“On behalf of the National Basketball Players Association, this is a very serious issue which we will address aggressively," Paul, the president of the NBA Players Association, said in a statement. "We have asked Mayor Kevin Johnson to expand his responsibilities with the NBPA, to determine our response and our next steps. As players, we owe it to our teams and our fans to keep our focus on our game, the playoffs, and a drive to the Finals.”

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 05:44 PM
Rachel Nichols ✔ @Rachel__Nichols (https://twitter.com/Rachel__Nichols) Follow (https://twitter.com/Rachel__Nichols) New NBA Commissioner Adam Silver will give a press conference tonight before Thunder/Grizzlies. Will he suspend Clips owner Donald Sterling?
2:36 PM - 26 Apr 2014 (https://twitter.com/Rachel__Nichols/statuses/460140475392225280)

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 05:45 PM
Mayor Kevin Johnson—originally assigned to search for a new Executive Director—will spearhead the NBPA's efforts concerning Sterling. He addressed the process as well:

The reported comments made by Clippers owner Donald Sterling are reprehensible and unacceptable. The National Basketball Players Association must and will play a very active role in determining how this issue is addressed. There needs to be an immediate investigation and if the reports are true, there needs to be strong and swift action taken. I have spoken with NBPA President Chris Paul and will be leading the NBPA in addressing the implications of this serious matter.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 05:45 PM
Ethan J. Skolnick ✔ @EthanJSkolnick (https://twitter.com/EthanJSkolnick) Follow (https://twitter.com/EthanJSkolnick) Donald Sterling's comments were major topic of discussion among Heat players on bus.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 05:46 PM
Ethan J. Skolnick ✔ @EthanJSkolnick (https://twitter.com/EthanJSkolnick) Follow (https://twitter.com/EthanJSkolnick) Chris Bosh on Sterling: "I think the league will step in for sure. Because we are trying to grow the game globally. It's not just L.A."

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 05:47 PM
Ethan J. Skolnick ✔ @EthanJSkolnick (https://twitter.com/EthanJSkolnick) LeBron: "There is no room for Donald Sterling in our league. There's just no room for him."

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 05:47 PM
Ethan J. Skolnick ✔ @EthanJSkolnick (https://twitter.com/EthanJSkolnick) Follow (https://twitter.com/EthanJSkolnick) LeBron: "It's very disrespectful and it's very appalling."

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 05:48 PM
LOL: The Rockets issued a gag order on their players

Sam Amick ✔ @sam_amick (https://twitter.com/sam_amick) Follow (https://twitter.com/sam_amick) With Rox players told not to comment on Donald Sterling situation, Dwight Howard tells @USATODAYsports (https://twitter.com/USATODAYsports), "I can't say how I really feel."

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 05:49 PM
Kevin Hart ✔ @KevinHart4real (https://twitter.com/KevinHart4real) Follow (https://twitter.com/KevinHart4real) Donald T Sterling is a flat out Racist....he will never see another dollar from me!!! This is disgusting....he ... http://hartgram.com/69S (http://t.co/BGfowaRPix)

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 05:50 PM
Chris Broussard ✔ @Chris_Broussard (https://twitter.com/Chris_Broussard) Follow (https://twitter.com/Chris_Broussard) Donald Sterling has the mentality of an antebellum slave master: he makes $ off Blacks but doesn't see them as equals deserving of respect

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 05:50 PM
Tim MacMahon @espn_macmahon (https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon) Follow (https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon) Mark Cuban on Donald Sterling: "No reason to add any commentary or headlines to it. The obvious is the obvious." http://es.pn/1k6u4Ca (http://t.co/7jcOgYpUhL)

Thebesteva
04-26-2014, 05:51 PM
Wait, he said that he doesnt want his bought girlfriend to be going to games with black people aside. That`s all ?

No im listening to it now and even though Im a racist, hes being pretty hardcore. To be fair, these are his private thoughts. He's telling his biracial girlfriend he doesnt like minorities especially blacks and mexicans.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 05:52 PM
J.
A. Adande ✔ @jadande (https://twitter.com/jadande) Follow (https://twitter.com/jadande) If NBA didn't hit Donald Sterling when he paid largest federal housing discrimination settlement ever, I don't expect much now

J.A. Adande ✔ @jadande (https://twitter.com/jadande) Follow (https://twitter.com/jadande) My point is this TMZ story isnt even Top 10 in worst things Donald Sterling's said/done. But hey, they got Capone on taxes, so....
2:45 AM - 26 Apr 2014 (https://twitter.com/jadande/statuses/459961536757649408)

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 05:55 PM
Finally the Black Mamba has spoken:

Kobe Bryant ✔ @kobebryant (https://twitter.com/kobebryant) Follow (https://twitter.com/kobebryant) I couldn't play for him

5:31 PM - 26 Apr 2014 (https://twitter.com/kobebryant/statuses/460184363808727040)

Thebesteva
04-26-2014, 06:00 PM
Finally the Black Mamba has spoken:

LOL he cant play for anyone tbh

resistanze
04-26-2014, 06:10 PM
Nosebleed!

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 06:12 PM
Elgin Baylor on Sterlings racism:

[...] During this same period, players Sam Cassell, Elton Brand and Corey Maggette complained to me that DONALD STERLING would bring women into the locker room after games, while the players were showering, and make comments such as, 'Look at those beautiful black bodies.' I brought this to Sterling's attention, but he continued to bring women into the locker room."

He also accused Sterling of firing him "on the basis of age and race."

Baylor, who was a Clippers executive from 1986 to 2008, alleges that Sterling was unwilling to "fairly compensate African-American players" and as a result, the team "lost a lot of good talent."

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2014, 06:13 PM
And when he finished, Donald said something that was very shocking to me. He said, ‘Personally, I would like to have a white Southern coach coaching poor black players. And I was shocked. And he looked at me and said, ‘Do you think that’s a racist statement?’ I said, ‘Absolutely. That’s plantation mentality.”
[...]
When Manning’s agent told Sterling that the offer was unacceptable, Sterling responded by saying it was a lot of money.

Said Baylor, in the deposition: “Donald T. said, ‘Well that’s a lot of money for a poor black … ‘ – I think he said kid. For a poor black kid I think. For a poor black something, kid or boy or something. Poor black. Poor black.

LkrFan
04-26-2014, 06:18 PM
Clipps almost boycotted Sterling:

SAN FRANCISCO -- Before the Los Angeles Clippers gathered at the University of San Francisco Saturday afternoon for their final practice before Sunday's playoff game against the Golden State Warriors, they gathered as a team at their downtown hotel for a meeting where they discussed the audio recording purportedly of Clippers owner Donald Sterling making racist remarks to his girlfriend.

When it comes to the latest Donald Sterling story, J.A. Adande is surprised at the surprise. And if the NBA does anything about it? That would be a surprise, too.
Story

There's no escape route for Donald Sterling this time, writes Marc Stein.
Story

The disastrous tenure of Donald Sterling as Clippers owner runs much deeper than losses, although there are certainly many of those.
Story

Coach Doc Rivers led the 45-minute meeting and several players, including Chris Paul and Blake Griffin, spoke and voiced their anger after hearing the nearly 10-minute audio tape, which was released by TMZ on Friday night. The possibility of boycotting Game 4 of their first-round series against the Warriors was raised but quickly dismissed.

"I thought we needed to talk about it because everyone else is and so we needed to talk about it and all things came up," Rivers said. "We've heard all the stuff, the boycotts and all the stuff and all those things are things you could do but we choose to play and we're going to play tomorrow. ... It was brought up because I'm sure 20,000 people have suggested it but honestly I'm completely against that and they were, too.

"Why should we let someone's comments stop us from what we're trying to do? We're trying to do something here and we don't want that getting in the way of what we're trying to do."

Rivers spoke on the matter on behalf of his players. Paul and Griffin addressed reporters but refused to answer questions about Sterling or the audio tape. Paul did release a statement on the situation through the NBPA.

In the recording, the man believed to be Sterling questions his girlfriend, V. Stiviano, about her association with minorities. TMZ reports that Stiviano, who is black and Mexican, posted a picture of her with Magic Johnson on Instagram, a photo that has since been removed. Throughout the recording, the man believed to be Sterling repeatedly asks Stiviano not to take pictures with minorities on her Instagram or invite them to Clippers games.

"I don't know if I'm surprised or not," Rivers said. "I didn't like the comments, obviously. We had a great team meeting this morning about it. A lot of guys voiced their opinions. None of them were happy about it. This is a situation where we're trying to go after something very important for us. Something that we've all dreamed about all our childhoods. Donald or anyone else had nothing to do with that dream and we're not going to let anything get in the way of those dreams."

Rivers left the Boston Celtics last June after the Clippers agreed to send Boston an unprotected first-round pick in 2015 as compensation for letting Rivers out of the final three years of his contract. Rivers signed a similar three-year, $21 million deal with the Clippers to become the head coach and senior vice president of basketball operations.

When asked how comfortable he was now working for a team owned by Sterling, Rivers said, "I don't know. It doesn't make me comfortable today, for sure. I have a job to do for the players. I have to get them to do their jobs and it's going to be a hard job and I get that. They're going to get hit all night. This is a distraction and my job is to try to lead them the best way that I know how.

"The best way I know is to get them together and unite them together to play well. It is a distraction, there's no question about that."

While the players did not address the matter publicly, Rivers said the team was united in their displeasure and anger about what they heard in the recording.

"They're young men," Rivers said. "It shouldn't be African American men. We have two white guys. It's about being human. We're not going to get into what race we are because we represent each other and this is our team and that's the way we're going to keep it. No one was happy about it. J.J. Redick was just as pissed as Chris Paul and that's the way it should be.

"Having said that, our goal is to win the NBA title and we're not going to let anything stand in the way of that. That's adversity that we didn't want but we have it and we have to deal with it and we'll deal with it internally but we're not going to share it with anybody else."

Rivers said he had not talked to Sterling and didn't plan on talking to him before Sunday's game.

"We have not and we have not tried honestly," Rivers said. "This is something that Donald and his family and everyone else has to figure that part out. We don't need a talk. We don't need that. ... Not right now. I want to deal with my team. This is a distraction and for me, I'm going focus on my guys. I came here for them and they came here because of each other. Our goals have not changed. It's like one of the players said today, 'When I was a little kid and I had a goal to win a world championship, it was to do that. It wasn't to win a world championship for someone.' That's our thoughts."

Rivers, like most of the team, was made aware of the audio tape late Friday night and heard it before Saturday morning's meeting.

"I heard it all," Rivers said. "I wasn't happy. I don't like racism. It's something I don't want to deal with but it is real life stuff that comes into play and this is one of them and we're going to deal with it as a group together and that's all we can do."

Ronald Martinez/Getty ImagesDonald Sterling is the longest-tenured owner in the NBA since Lakers owner Jerry Buss died last year.
Rivers continually stressed the importance of his players focusing on the game at hand and not getting distracted but understood that would be easier said than done before Sunday's game.

"It upsets all of us," Rivers said. "There's not one guy that's happy with this situation. Do you think I want to be talking about this instead of trying to stop Steph Curry? I don't. I don't like all the phone calls I've been getting and all that stuff. We try to keep clutter away from our team and it's been brought to our team and it upsets me and it upsets our team. Having said that, we have something that we're playing for right now and we're going to deal with that and the other stuff, we'll deal with later."

The team discussed various possibilities and options available to them during the meeting but Rivers said their goal of winning a championship as a team was still their top priority and they would deal with off-the-court issues after the season.

"It's disturbing," Rivers said. "It's disturbing if you hear it from anyone. It doesn't matter if he works with us or for us. It's a disturbing comment but we have to be above it right now. There will be a time and a place for us to have a reaction but this is not the time or the place.

"We're trying to win a title and we're not going to allow something to get in the way. The league is going to handle this. The player's association will handle this as well. The biggest statement we can make as men, not as black men, but as men, is to stick together and show how strong we are as a group, not splinter, not walk. It's easy to protest. The protest will be in our play."

LINK (http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/10844878/los-angeles-clippers-meet-discuss-alleged-donald-sterling-comments-consider-boycott)

Huey Freeman
04-26-2014, 06:18 PM
no one knew...they had suspicions but didn't know....and as for CP3 he was shafted :lol

Thats bullshit Kool, and you know it is. I never stepped foot in LA and I knew this some of bitch was a racist piece of shit. CP3 had the pick of the litter when he was a FA and he choose to play for a team owned by a known racist. I have to side with DPG on this. All the Clipper players who signed as FAs need to shut the hell up right now tbh. They are just embarrassed that Sterling's "rumored" racism was confirmed by gold diggin hoe.

Clipper Nation
04-26-2014, 06:25 PM
A perfect opportunity to "strongly encourage" the sale of the team to the Seattle group. LA will always be the Lakers town.
Seattle's not getting a team for the same reason LA is not getting an NFL team - it's worth more now as a city for owners to point to and get a new stadium than it is as an actual NBA city.... besides, there will most likely be a bunch of owners who will keep the team in LA....

Regardless, I think the old faggot Sterling's done, tbh.... with all the people around the league speaking out, I don't think Silver can pussy out here....

TheRemix
04-26-2014, 06:38 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/1972497_850857688276090_2140234282724109_n.jpg

LkrFan
04-26-2014, 06:39 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/1972497_850857688276090_2140234282724109_n.jpg:rol lin :lmao :rollin

baseline bum
04-26-2014, 06:41 PM
You sure he didn't fire Elgin for drafting Olowkand and Yaroslav Korolev?i

MultiTroll
04-26-2014, 06:59 PM
You sure he didn't fire Elgin for drafting Olowkand and Yaroslav Korolev?i
:lol that's wacist.

MultiTroll
04-26-2014, 07:15 PM
Already some positives coming out of this.

ElNono
04-26-2014, 07:25 PM
Adam Silver presser on this shit on ESPN2 in 5 mins (8:30PM ET)

Darth_Pelican
04-26-2014, 07:26 PM
FYI... Adam Silver is supposed to have a press conference in 5 minutes to address this. It's on NBATV and ESPN2.

Trill Clinton
04-26-2014, 07:26 PM

http://www.guiltybit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/shottas2.gif

Darth_Pelican
04-26-2014, 07:27 PM
Adam Silver presser on this shit on ESPN2 in 5 mins (8:30PM ET)

:cry You beat me

Trill Clinton
04-26-2014, 07:29 PM

http://i57.tinypic.com/2dcd4i8.jpg

HemisfairArena
04-26-2014, 07:41 PM
Sterling is a democrat,,,,WTF? I thought all racists were southern white republicans,,,,tbh

Malik Hairston
04-26-2014, 07:41 PM

:lmao:lmao, goods..

Dirk Oneanddoneski
04-26-2014, 07:43 PM
All of these dumb fucking nˇggers are ooking and eeking over this trying to turn this into a white/black issue when Sterling is a Jew, real name Tokowitz

Mugen
04-26-2014, 07:43 PM

04-26-2014, 07:50 PM
All of these dumb fucking nˇggers are ooking and eeking over this trying to turn this into a white/black issue when Sterling is a Jew, real name Tokowitz
Jew, German, Italian, Slovakian, they're all white to us

04-26-2014, 07:50 PM
How did the presser go?

ElNono
04-26-2014, 07:51 PM
How did the presser go?

hasn't happened yet

ElNono
04-26-2014, 07:51 PM

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-26-2014, 07:52 PM

Mel Gibson's rant about Jews is what murdered him in Hollywood :lol

sook
04-26-2014, 07:53 PM
Malik hit the nail on the head. Sterling has been known to be one of the biggest racist scumbags for a while now. This really shouldn't come as a surprise.

ElNono
04-26-2014, 07:55 PM
What are the odds Silver been on the phone with Stern since yesterday??? :lol

Still no presser...

baseline bum
04-26-2014, 08:03 PM
What are the odds Silver been on the phone with Stern since yesterday??? :lol

Still no presser...

This stupid press conference delay is making me miss that Charlotte game. :cry

Darth_Pelican
04-26-2014, 08:04 PM
starting now

ElNono
04-26-2014, 08:04 PM
sith lord on TV now

Darth_Pelican
04-26-2014, 08:06 PM
:lol reading from a script. pussy

ElNono
:lol reading from a script. pussy

yup :lol

baseline bum
Silver announces he will put the Sheeny Curse on Sterling until he sells

Darth_Pelican
04-26-2014, 08:09 PM
Silver not taking the bait from the troll media

baseline bum
04-26-2014, 08:09 PM
Silver doesn't answer any of the questions lol

ElNono
04-26-2014, 08:10 PM
somebody needs to drop a troll question... "What do you think about cotton pickers?"

baseline bum
NBA.com reporter lofting a softball at the Jew

Darth_Pelican
"due process, investigation not complete" :cry

Malik Hairston
04-26-2014, 08:11 PM
:lol a press conference regarding an 80-year old White man being a racist..absolutely shocking behaviour from an 80-year old man, tbh..

HemisfairArena
04-26-2014, 08:16 PM
Did the bottomline during this presser say the Lakers aren't bringing D'Antoni back but haven't informed him yet?

djohn2oo8
04-26-2014, 08:21 PM
https://fbcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-0/10171728_730794643608475_638802654989008998_n.jpg

Clipper Nation
04-26-2014, 08:29 PM

This sounds to me like they can force the old faggot out if the tape is verified to be him, which should be a slam dunk, tbh....

Gummi Clutch
04-26-2014, 08:31 PM

This sounds to me like they can force the old faggot out if the tape is verified to be him, which should be a slam dunk, tbh....
Congrats, you worship an organization that believes they are in the mandingo fighting business.

baseline bum
04-26-2014, 08:31 PM

Sounds like a pretty empty threat tbh

MeloHype
04-26-2014, 08:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tarp4X432RI

04-26-2014, 08:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RQaEk.gifWho is this? I forgot her name

Gummi Clutch
04-26-2014, 08:34 PM
Its no surprise that Silver, a jew, won't do anything to his fellow racist jew brother. Time after time the jews have been oppressing society. This shit has to stop.

lefty
04-26-2014, 08:35 PM
Already some positives coming out of this.
Yes, Magic has always been positive

Clipper Nation
04-26-2014, 08:42 PM

YES! Sell the fucking team already!

Gummi Clutch
04-26-2014, 08:43 PM
they need to leave LA. Being a sloppy second for fans even with the lakers abysmal season should tell you enough.

Gummi Clutch
04-26-2014, 08:43 PM
then they should change their name to that of a respectable franchise, like the supersonics, or the bobcats (after they go back to the hornets)

Splits
04-26-2014, 08:44 PM
this site is 100x more racist, fucking hypocrites :lol

Clipper Nation
04-26-2014, 08:45 PM
they need to leave LA. Being a sloppy second for fans even with the lakers abysmal season should tell you enough.

They're not leaving LA no matter what, tbh.... even as the "second team" they still turn a profit every year, and they're already under a lease with the Staples Center for the next ten years....

04-26-2014, 08:58 PM
Donald Sterling be like

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmMQuJYIIAAnu-c.jpg

IrisHockey
04-26-2014, 09:12 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmMZXboIUAEdpIN.jpg:large

:lmao...

ElNono
04-26-2014, 09:14 PM

Clipper Nation
04-26-2014, 09:16 PM

Trainwreck2100
04-26-2014, 09:16 PM
How can they justify fines if sterling sues are those tapes admissible?

HemisfairArena
04-26-2014, 09:17 PM
Typical California liberal,,,,,nothing to see here.

daslicer
04-26-2014, 09:25 PM
Sterling is not going to lose his team no way the NBA will be able to get him to give it up.The NBA failed in 1984 to stop him from moving the Clippers to LA due to Sterling's legal team winning in court against them. The same thing will happen this time if they try to force Sterling to give up the team. In the end nothing is going to happen other then a temporary suspension from Clipper games and some fines.

Splits
04-26-2014, 09:29 PM

:lmao holy shit first time Irish Cock has impressed me

Thebesteva
04-26-2014, 09:36 PM
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/donald-sterling-ad.jpg

namlook
04-26-2014, 09:56 PM
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/donald-sterling-ad.jpg

^^^Another slap in the face: Is Donald Sterling saying that the only underprivileged children are black?

Also, Black History Month has been celebrated in the United States since 1976, and entire generations of Americans have grown up knowing that Black History Month falls every year in February. Los Angeles Clippers (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/lac/) owner Donald Sterling doesn't appear to either know this, or he doesn't appear to care. Either way, he's celebrating Black History Month in March this year. So says an ad he took out on Sunday in the Los Angeles Times, celebrating Black History Month in a March 2 game between his Clippers and the Houston Rockets (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/hou/). :lol

HemisfairArena
04-26-2014, 10:00 PM
Why is black history month celebrated in the shortest month on the calendar,,,February?,,,,,,racists.

Findog
04-26-2014, 11:33 PM
I'm a little confused as to why theClippers players and coaching staff would consider boycotting their next game because of this. This is nothing new with him. In the past eight years, Donald Sterling has settled multiple racial discrimination suits filed against him, including one in 2009 in which he paid the U.S. Justice Department $2.73 million to settle allegations his companies targeted and discriminated against blacks, Hispanics and families with children in renting apartments in greater Los Angeles. Of the 14 players on the Clipper roster, all but three of them willingly signed contract extensions to stay with the Clippers. Chris Paul already decided he would rather play for Donald Sterling instead of Mark Cuban. Doc Rivers left the Boston Celtics to take Sterling's money. So their "outrage" rings a little hollow to me.

Leon Black
04-27-2014, 12:14 AM

Good thing we don't have to ever worry about that happening

DD
04-27-2014, 12:14 AM
In some sick twisted way I'd love to see Sterling Hoist the LOB then have to hand it to Doc Rivers

DD
04-27-2014, 12:15 AM
In some sick twisted way I'd love to see Sterling Hoist the LOB then have to hand it to Doc Rivers

or what CN said.

baseline bum
04-27-2014, 12:17 AM

Only if he refuses to take the picture with the team though

LkrFan
04-27-2014, 12:17 AM
I get the feeling Silver will suggest offering free watermelon, hog mobs, chitterlings, and fried chicken after Clippers wins, and swipe this under the rug, tbh...
FIFY :rollin :lmao :rollin

m>s
04-27-2014, 12:25 AM
80-year old White man being a racist

wrong n1gg3r, he's a jew. a fucking yid wouldn't you know...but of course the media doesn't point that one out. there is literally nothing wrong with being "racist" blacks are some of the most racist people around. racial and cultural homogeny, forming communities with people who look and behave like us is a survival mechanism that has protected us from danger and offered safety to us humans for thousands of years...it's this multiculturalism that is unnatural and evil when being forced down our throats.

"the most valuable thing you have are your people" -the late, great, adolf hitler

TE
04-27-2014, 12:29 AM
wrong n1gg3r, he's a jew. a fucking yid wouldn't you know...but of course the media doesn't point that one out. there is literally nothing wrong with being "racist" blacks are some of the most racist people around. racial and cultural homogeny, forming communities with people who look and behave like us is a survival mechanism that has protected us from danger and offered safety to us humans for thousands of years...it's this multiculturalism that is unnatural and evil when being forced down our throats.

"the most valuable thing you have are your people" -the late, great, adolf hitler
sup m>s

IrisHockey
04-27-2014, 12:30 AM

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2014, 12:31 AM

So is this what yall KKK guys do....have gay sex with Black homo's....

:lmao The dude that recently shot up the Jewish center is a straight black cock sucking dick in the booty ass fag....no surprise....Grand Wizard was once caught getting him some Tranny Black Booty in a car back seat....I wonder what the fags at storm front think....:lmao

REPORT: Man Accused In Jewish Center Shootings Arrested With Black Transvestite Prostitute

According to the news station, Cross was arrested in Raleigh, N.C., in the 1980s, after police caught him in the back seat of a vehicle, with a black male prostitute who was dressed as a woman.

The two men were said to be involved "in a sex act" at the time of their arrest, WTVD-TV reported.

The former prosecutor, who is now a judge, declined to elaborate on specifics of the arrest, but did say the details are "salacious."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/25/frazier-glenn-cross-prostitution_n_5213318.html

m>s
04-27-2014, 12:36 AM

All of these coons chimping out about "muh white man oppression" taking shekelstein's bait per par. It's the JEW that is the eternal enemy of humanity....wake up or forever reside on the figurative plantation.

+1 my comrade

Franklin
04-27-2014, 12:40 AM

Good to have you back, m>s :toast

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2014, 12:42 AM
Good to have you back, m>s :toast

Gay Grand Wizard Sex TBH :toast

:lmao The dude that recently shot up the Jewish center is a straight black cock sucking dick in the booty ass fag....no surprise....Grand Wizard was once caught getting him some Tranny Black Booty in a car back seat....I wonder what the fags at storm front think....:lmao

REPORT: Man Accused In Jewish Center Shootings Arrested With Black Transvestite Prostitute

According to the news station, Cross was arrested in Raleigh, N.C., in the 1980s, after police caught him in the back seat of a vehicle, with a black male prostitute who was dressed as a woman.

The two men were said to be involved "in a sex act" at the time of their arrest, WTVD-TV reported.

The former prosecutor, who is now a judge, declined to elaborate on specifics of the arrest, but did say the details are "salacious."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/25/frazier-glenn-cross-prostitution_n_5213318.html