PDA

View Full Version : Hornets: why is lebron crying about such a soft foul by mcdaddy?

hater
04-26-2014, 03:49 AM
that's it? thats the foul? that was soft as shit. why lebron cyring like a bitch?????

what a pussy IMO

hater
04-26-2014, 04:13 AM
I mean Jordan never acknowledged a hard foul by a scrub. But lebron to cry about it on national tv. it's so fucking pathetic. damn. what a damn faggot IMO

TDMVPDPOY
04-26-2014, 04:48 AM
i didnt see any forearm to the neck area,

the question wtf is lebron trying to sell the foul by placing his neck to the forearm?

sammy
04-26-2014, 11:14 AM
He's such a whiny ass crybaby! This bitch wouldn't last in the NBA if he played against the teams Jordan had to play! All of those teams played physical not this wussy crap now!

Arcadian
04-26-2014, 12:24 PM
........He led with his elbow to Lebron's throat. That's a good way to crush someone's trachea. I would think if there is anything that should be illegal, that would be it.

jimbo
04-26-2014, 03:48 PM
He's such a whiny ass crybaby! This bitch wouldn't last in the NBA if he played against the teams Jordan had to play! All of those teams played physical not this wussy crap now!

What teams exactly were all of those? Well other than the obvious Pistons and Knicks teams at least.