PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Game 2 Loss overreaction

tmtcsc
04-26-2014, 02:44 PM
The Spurs have played 2 playoff games against the Mavs, lost one and looked disinterested in both. Anyone blaming Belineli or singling out individual players for their poor play aren't seeing the bigger picture.

The Spurs have played with a total disregard or respect for their opponent. They have been playing as if they are still warming up for the playoffs and its reflected in their lack of aggressiveness and poor ball handling.

I totally expect them to come strong and play much better today and for the rest of the series. It's easy to point fingers after a loss but everyone is to blame for the last game...except Manu. The Spurs are the better team and will bounce back BIG.

Gummi Clutch
04-26-2014, 02:56 PM
its all the fucking trolls on this board. You would have seriously htought we were down 1-3 with the reaction. Dallas won a fluky game...so what? Spurs gonna show them now.

DarrinS
04-26-2014, 02:59 PM
I fully expect them to play sharp and with much more effort today.

BillMc
04-26-2014, 04:41 PM
It's weird. It's like after having been to the finals, the first round just doesn't get the adrenaline going for them.

Capt Bringdown
04-26-2014, 04:44 PM
Were you saying something about an overreaction?

KaiRMD1
04-26-2014, 04:51 PM
its all the fucking trolls on this board. You would have seriously htought we were down 1-3 with the reaction. Dallas won a fluky game...so what? Spurs gonna show them now.

I don't know if I'd cal them trolls as opposed to just cliffdivers. Wasn't there someone who illustrated perfectly the kind of Spurs fans that exist?

Capt Bringdown
04-26-2014, 05:13 PM
I think fans overestimated the Spurs' ability to shake off last year's disappointment. We look done.

xtremesteven33
04-26-2014, 05:22 PM
Its all about matchups. Spurs excell against teams that are more one dimensional. They are able to zero in on their strengths. Dallas is coming at them from all sides. Spurs just need to slow it down and out execute the Mavericks.

Capt Bringdown
04-26-2014, 05:34 PM
Its all about matchups. Spurs excell against teams that are more one dimensional. They are able to zero in on their strengths. Dallas is coming at them from all sides. Spurs just need to slow it down and out execute the Mavericks.

Dallas is coming at them from all sides because they are a better team. It's the Spurs who are one dimensional.

xtremesteven33
04-26-2014, 05:43 PM
Dallas is out executing the Spurs simple as that.

HemisfairArena
04-26-2014, 07:22 PM

,,,,,TBH