PDA

View Full Version : It's my fault they lost

TE
04-26-2014, 06:23 PM
Ban me, tbh

RD2191
04-26-2014, 06:25 PM
My nig, we saw this shit all season. Terrible defense and bench play that we knew was unsustainable.

Pound the rock
04-26-2014, 06:26 PM
Ban me, tbh

How?

Mikeanaro
04-26-2014, 06:27 PM
No, this place needs a teacher who in his free time fights against others posters in a back alley.

Boomersgold
04-26-2014, 06:27 PM
My nig, we saw this shit all season. Terrible defense and bench play that we knew was unsustainable.
Bench played slightly better tonight. They kept us in the game.

TE
04-26-2014, 06:28 PM
Just ban me tbh.

TE
04-26-2014, 06:30 PM
No, this place needs a teacher who in his free time fights against others posters in a back alley.
This isn't no regular poster. Sup timvp

HI-FI
04-26-2014, 06:32 PM
i feel the same way. i'm superstitious as shit, and the Spurs went on that run while my brother was jogging. so nigga comes back in, and just starts following me around to watch just to piss me off. now he's gloating over this shit. so close to getting into a fistfight, but I'm probably gonna bail for awhile.

dg7md
04-26-2014, 06:33 PM
Hi Vince.

RD2191
04-26-2014, 06:53 PM
i feel the same way. i'm superstitious as shit, and the Spurs went on that run while my brother was jogging. so nigga comes back in, and just starts following me around to watch just to piss me off. now he's gloating over this shit. so close to getting into a fistfight, but I'm probably gonna bail for awhile.
Rofl, some robdiaz level shit right there.

timtonymanu
04-26-2014, 06:54 PM
TE, you're good, tbh.

We see this happen every playoff year since 2007, assuming this is the dagger in the series.

HI-FI
04-26-2014, 06:59 PM
Rofl, some robdiaz level shit right there.

:lol
pretty much. we're just keeping the distance because he knows he was being a prick at the wrong time. can't believe that shit man. this nigga is the same type who literally cries over Cowboys blowing RS games per the par, but wanted to fuck with me during one of the most important Spurs games. not going to lie, been getting some chest pains from this shit. don't want to get into a fistfight either, like in the recent past, so I better take off.

sehui
04-26-2014, 07:01 PM
what is the percentage of 2-1 come backs

RD2191
04-26-2014, 07:15 PM
pretty much. we're just keeping the distance because he knows he was being a prick at the wrong time. can't believe that shit man. this nigga is the same type who literally cries over Cowboys blowing RS games per the par, but wanted to fuck with me during one of the most important Spurs games. not going to lie, been getting some chest pains from this shit. don't want to get into a fistfight either, like in the recent past, so I better take off.

Yeah man, not worth possibly hurting your brother or even yourself over. I've gotten in some bad fights because of both the Spurs and Cowboys losing and it wasn't worth it. Just gotta remind yourself that it's just a game.

TE
04-26-2014, 07:33 PM
That was me several years ago. Now I just say fuck it tbh.

04-26-2014, 07:35 PM
what is the percentage of 2-1 come backs
25 percent