PDA

View Full Version : Is Tony Parker gassed?..

Malik Hairston
04-26-2014, 06:23 PM
He carried the Spurs in the first half and played very well on both sides, a lot of energy..

Pop subbed him off with 6 minutes left in the 3rd, and he took him out of the game for key stretches of the 4th..once Parker re-entered, he didn't even look to shoot, at all, he deferred to his teammates..

Is he out of gas, tbh?..

apalisoc_9
04-26-2014, 06:24 PM
doubt it..

Pop just wanted to ball to go to Ginobili and felt that Patty would do a better job stretching the floor.

benstanfield
04-26-2014, 06:25 PM
Lost the first half by 5, won the second half by 4....

kuato
Parker is being what Parker is when he can't score, just that.

Mikeanaro
Done as an old used condom.

TacoCabanaFajitas
04-26-2014, 06:26 PM
That was the first thing that popped into my head when he came away with that steal in the first half and got stuck in the paint as if he had no energy left in his legs. All of those jump shots in the first half drained him, and Patty isn't helping by giving absolute 0 on offense. Never thought I'd say it, but we're missing Gary Neal right now

superjames1992
04-26-2014, 06:27 PM
He only played 33 minutes...

TD 21
04-26-2014, 06:41 PM
Out of gas from being babied all season? From playing two games in nine days, one of which he didn't even clear 30 minutes? From one quarter of actually playing like he gave a shit? I'm confused.

I said it when he came back from his "various maladies"; he can't sustain. People made excuses for him all season, but if we were going to see the Parker of the past two seasons, we'd have seen it then, even if briefly. The fact that we didn't was alarming.

Today Pop finally reached the boiling point with him. They needed him to step up, lead the team and be what he's supposed to be, which is the best player in the series and as usual when the going got tough, he couldn't come through.

Malik Hairston
04-26-2014, 06:42 PM
Out of gas from being babied all season? From playing two games in nine days, one of which he didn't even clear 30 minutes? From one quarter of actually playing like he gave a shit? I'm confused.

I said it when he came back from his "various maladies"; he can't sustain. People made excuses for him all season, but if we were going to see the Parker of the past two seasons, we'd have seen it then, even if briefly. The fact that we didn't was alarming.

Today Pop finally reached the boiling point with him. They needed him to step up, lead the team and be what he's supposed to be, which is the best player in the series and as usual when the going got tough, he couldn't come through.

You don't think Parker looked finished, from an energy standpoint?..

He wasn't even looking for his shot in the 2nd half and put his teammates in bad positions when he passed it out, unusual for him, tbh..

ElNono
04-26-2014, 06:45 PM
Can't even tell you, tbh.... he didn't even try at the end to do much of anything, no shooting, no penetration... that blown fast break could be an indicator, but he got rest after that...

Not sure what's going on in Tony's mind right now... he's not even old...

Mugen
04-26-2014, 06:46 PM
At least France won the Eurobasket :lol

gilmor
04-26-2014, 06:48 PM
Can't even tell you, tbh.... he didn't even try at the end to do much of anything, no shooting, no penetration... that blown fast break could be an indicator, but he got rest after that...

Not sure what's going on in Tony's mind right now... he's not even old...

Well.. The bigger fact is we are not going to win this year. Whether Parker is fucked o not..

You think we got a chance to beat Mavs?

Johnny RIngo
04-26-2014, 06:49 PM
he's not even old...

Horrible longevity for the Frenchman. Tony should probably rethink those plans about having a 20 year NBA career.

TD 21
04-26-2014, 06:50 PM
You don't think Parker looked finished, from an energy standpoint?..

He wasn't even looking for his shot in the 2nd half and put his teammates in bad positions when he passed it out, unusual for him, tbh..

But what I'm saying is, how? With all the rest he's gotten recently. It's not like they've been going every other day for 3 or 4 games and he's averaged around 40 mpg in those games.

It was games 6 and 7 of the Finals all over again. He was in full on defer mode to Ginobili/Duncan, hoping they could bring them home, as if this were the mid aughts.

Because of his injury, I mostly gave him a pass for that shit last season, but there's no excuse this time. They babied him all season to have him primed for this time of year and he's just not up for it. He knows he doesn't have the legs for four hard rounds and the instant he figured out this round wasn't going to be a cakewalk, he mentally caved.

ElNono
Well.. The bigger fact is we are not going to win this year. Whether Parker is fucked o not..

I think we can still win this series.... if Tony is hurt or something, would be nice to just say it and gameplan accordingly, tbh...

I love Tony, but he let me down in this game...

HI-FI
:lmao

the Enrique Experiment, such a glorious trainwreck.

Johnny RIngo
04-26-2014, 06:52 PM

We might have had a chance if TP did the reasonable thing and rested up over the summer. Disingenuous of him to make France his number one priority after that garbage performance against the Heat

Malik Hairston
04-26-2014, 06:52 PM

Spurs still have a good chance IMO, but if they win, next round brings Portland, a younger, more athletic version of this Mavs team..I doubt the current Spurs with a lesser Parker can beat them, sadly..

Johnny RIngo
04-26-2014, 07:04 PM

:lol FIBA

Tony hasn't been the same since Lebron took his soul in the Finals. Awful regular season in 2014. Disappointing playoffs thus far. I wonder what injury Tony's going to invent this time to cover for his shitty performance.

HI-FI
04-26-2014, 07:07 PM
:lol FIBA

Tony hasn't been the same since Lebron took his soul in the Finals. Awful regular season in 2014. Disappointing playoffs thus far. I wonder what injury Tony's going to invent this time to cover for his shitty performance.
hasn't Tony choked in a lot of playoff series though? we ain't won shit with him as the head of the snake, just saying.

Johnny RIngo
04-26-2014, 07:11 PM
hasn't Tony choked in a lot of playoff series though? we ain't won shit with him as the head of the snake, just saying.

Yeah but the current system Pop runs relies heavily on Tony playing good basketball. Tony's not scoring/passing and is currently getting shit on by Devin Harris and Calderon. If he's struggling against these two what the hell's he going to do against Lillard or any other half decent PG.

Darius McCrary
04-26-2014, 07:18 PM
Parker could not even be too mavs by himself on the loan fast break he got off a steal

Malik Hairston
04-26-2014, 07:20 PM
Parker could not even be too mavs by himself on the loan fast break he got off a steal

Ya, this was alarming, especially since 1 of those Mavs was Dirk:lol..

Johnny RIngo
04-26-2014, 07:24 PM

It's been said many times but TP losing his speed is exposing him as a mediocre player. Hell, even with his quickness, he was a crappy post-season performer. The next couple years are going to be rough for all the Parker fans out there. Aging badly.

boutons_deux
04-26-2014, 07:25 PM
Tony's All-Star first halves, and disappearance in 2nd halves is way too common, and extremely strange.

TD 21
Spurs still have a good chance IMO, but if they win, next round brings Portland, a younger, more athletic version of this Mavs team..I doubt the current Spurs with a lesser Parker can beat them, sadly..

Are you serious? You can always tell when this team is mentally done for. They were already clearly doubting themselves, but this one was the nail in the coffin. They needed it for their psyche and instead they got the worst possible result: Major minutes for a lot of key players (in a series that will now be going every other day), a backbreaking finish and not that the Mavs didn't believe coming into this game that they could win the series, but they probably now expect to, which is always half the battle.

But all this said, the biggest issue with this team goes back to what I said earlier in the season: For the first time since the pre-Robinson days, they lack anyone playing at or close to a superstar level. It shouldn't have mattered against a team as flawed and mediocre as the Mavs, but it was always going to bite them at some point.

siraulo23
thanks tony

he's the only spur capable of scoring 30+ at any given night at this point, so far he has not delivered, :td tp

Kabals
04-26-2014, 07:31 PM
Parker was great in the first half, was gassed in the third but I thought he was fine when he come back at the end. Sure he didn't shot or get an assist but the offense was good, lot of ball movement and post up, even if he didn't score or get an assist he was involved in almost every play.

Him not being able to score in the paint last 2 games is worrisome though, it's almost like he has become Patty Mills making only jumper and even stealing inbound pass.

Budkin
04-26-2014, 07:34 PM

Slight chance we win this series but 0 chance we get to the Finals tbh.

TheGoldStandard
04-26-2014, 07:35 PM
If you want to blame Parker go ahead he has not carried the team but for a team that touts such a high assist count to wins and has a system that everyone fawns over and a coach that the media slurp there are way too many people choking in this series. Our deep bench doesn't exist and our coach is in Napa valley tip toeing thru the tulips. The end is nigh if there is not a huge change in production monday

Malik Hairston
04-26-2014, 07:36 PM
Are you serious? You can always tell when this team is mentally done for. They were already clearly doubting themselves, but this one was the nail in the coffin. They needed it for their psyche and instead they got the worst possible result: Major minutes for a lot of key players (in a series that will now be going every other day), a backbreaking finish and not that the Mavs didn't believe coming into this game that they could win the series, but they probably now expect to, which is always half the battle.

But all this said, the biggest issue with this team goes back to what I said earlier in the season: For the first time since the pre-Robinson days, they lack anyone playing at or close to a superstar level. It shouldn't have mattered against a team as flawed and mediocre as the Mavs, but it was always going to bite them at some point.

I agree with all that, and this team has a bad history of bouncing back in the post-prime Duncan era, so the odds are stacked against them, but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt of not getting embarrassed after last year's historic meltdown and not losing to a Mavs team that isn't very talented, tbh..

InRareForm
04-26-2014, 07:36 PM
Thunder and spurs lose... it's a clippers/portland WCF

BillMc
04-26-2014, 07:41 PM
Hard to believe he's gassed with so much time between games so far. He may be hurt and possibly timid that he can re-injure something. He didn't seem very happy. Not even a smile when everyone thought Manu had just won the game. Not sure what's going on.

Still like our chances. Win on Monday and it's a best of 3 and we have home court. Obviously, though, Monday is huge.

Also, Marco and Boris showed signs of life. And Leonard bounced back. Now is Patty and Green get there we'll be ok.

DarrinS
04-26-2014, 07:41 PM
Anyone think that his "facet joint" issue is more serious than we were led to believe? Did anyone else notice Tony run into the tunnel during a timeout in game 2? Not trying to stir the pot, but this series has me scratching my head.

BillMc
04-26-2014, 07:42 PM

While I disagree with you (I still think the Spurs can rally), can you imagine anything more awkward than Silver being forced to hand the conference trophy (or the LOB) to Sterling? If Clips win it all, that bastard Donald has to be shut out of the celebration.

DarrinS
04-26-2014, 07:43 PM

I'm a Portland fan in that series.

Darius McCrary
04-26-2014, 07:57 PM
Parker has not been the same this entire season. The Decline has begun.

ElNono
04-26-2014, 07:58 PM
Parker has not been the same this entire season. The Decline has begun.

sup timvp

lefty
04-26-2014, 08:03 PM
Lol "gassed"
Lol making excuses for that overrated choking POS

DarrinS
04-26-2014, 08:04 PM
sup timvp

Srsly?

HI-FI
04-26-2014, 08:06 PM
Lol "gassed"
Lol making excuses for that overrated choking POS

Skull-1
04-26-2014, 08:10 PM
He carried the Spurs in the first half and played very well on both sides, a lot of energy..

Pop subbed him off with 6 minutes left in the 3rd, and he took him out of the game for key stretches of the 4th..once Parker re-entered, he didn't even look to shoot, at all, he deferred to his teammates..

Is he out of gas, tbh?..

Oui.

DubMcDub
04-26-2014, 08:18 PM
I don't think he's "out of gas" in some lasting sense, but we've seen before in Spurs-Mavs series (2009 comes to mind) that he wears down over the course of a single game if you ask him to do too much in the first half. The Mavs exacerbate the issue by purposefully going at him on defense to tire him out further.

Spurs should pace him a bit more in the 1H, so that if they get another 2H like that from Manu again, Tony can actually be there to take advantage of that. The deadliest thing about the Spurs has always been how their stars play off each other, not what any one of them can do by himself.

Or at least that's what I'd do.

Malik Hairston
04-26-2014, 08:20 PM
I don't think he's "out of gas" in some lasting sense, but we've seen before in Spurs-Mavs series (2009 comes to mind) that he wears down over the course of a single game if you ask him to do too much in the first half. The Mavs exacerbate the issue by purposefully going at him on defense to tire him out further.

Spurs should pace him a bit more in the 1H, so that if they get another 2H like that from Manu again, Tony can actually be there to take advantage of that. The deadliest thing about the Spurs has always been how their stars play off each other, not what any one of them can do by himself.

Or at least that's what I'd do.

True, but Parker being "off his game" has been a season-long storyline that only Spurs fans have really noticed, tbh..

He has looked out of gas for most of the season and had a very poor year compared to last season, where he was a legitimate MVP candidate..

Most of us assumed he would turn it on in the playoffs, like he did in game 1, but he hasn't been able to string two halves together..

DubMcDub
04-26-2014, 08:21 PM
True, but Parker being "off his game" has been a season-long storyline that only Spurs fans have really noticed, tbh..

He has looked out of gas for most of the season and had a very poor year compared to last season, where he was a legitimate MVP candidate..

That's fair--I wouldn't know as much about that. I've probably only watched 15-20 Spurs games (or parts of) all year.

DarrinS
04-26-2014, 08:23 PM
No one likes my theory that his back is fubar.

gilmor
04-26-2014, 10:26 PM
I think we can still win this series.... if Tony is hurt or something, would be nice to just say it and gameplan accordingly, tbh...

I love Tony, but he let me down in this game...

Well.. You said we don't Tony all season long.. let's see we can win it all without him..

ElNono
04-26-2014, 10:35 PM
Well.. You said we don't Tony all season long.. let's see we can win it all without him..

link? I said the exact opposite all season long...

kobexxx
04-26-2014, 10:41 PM
same old, same old... disappearing act, when the game is on the line

EVAY
04-26-2014, 10:48 PM
Anyone think that his "facet joint" issue is more serious than we were led to believe? Did anyone else notice Tony run into the tunnel during a timeout in game 2? Not trying to stir the pot, but this series has me scratching my head.

I think he has been hurt more than he or anyone around here thinks should be impacting him.

Regardless of the extent to which people around here diss him, he has always been a warrior when it comes to being willing to play. But you are right that he lost his strength in the second half, and I'm not sure why…thing is, I don't think we will find out either.

ElNono
04-26-2014, 10:51 PM
I think he has been hurt more than he or anyone around here thinks should be impacting him.

Regardless of the extent to which people around here diss him, he has always been a warrior when it comes to being willing to play. But you are right that he lost his strength in the second half, and I'm not sure why…thing is, I don't think we will find out either.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt all season, tbh... but it's clear something isn't right...

spurraider21
04-26-2014, 10:54 PM
inb4 Manu starts game 4

EVAY
04-26-2014, 10:58 PM
I gave him the benefit of the doubt all season, tbh... but it's clear something isn't right...

I agree that something isn't right, and it is not his tendency to ask not to play. He always quotes Pop saying "nobody cares if you are hurt…it's the playoffs".

I said weeks ago that it was a given that Parker would play; the question would be his effectiveness when he played. He was so dominant in the beginning of the game tonight, and he ended up shooting 50% with 6 assists. It is not that he had a bad game, per se, it is just that when he plays like he did in the first quarter and then can't finish, you know something is wrong. And he was hardly on the floor in the 4th quarter until about 4 minutes left.

Mikeanaro
04-26-2014, 11:09 PM
If Tony is done (as I strongly believe) Pop will not take him out anyway so we are dead because of their stubborn hearts/minds whatever, they will sink the ship drowning the entire crew.
But to be fair Im more pissed at the horrible performance our ¨Deep Bench¨ is giving, and if everything explodes I would love to see Tiago/Bonner go they had his fair playing time here, and the rest (Gordis-Patty-Marco-Ayres-Green) should be executed in some shithole no one cares about.

tmtcsc
04-26-2014, 11:39 PM
Any one person scoring lots of points has never been the right answer for the Spurs. That's a losing recipe. They are better when sharing the ball and racking up assists.

Johnny RIngo
04-26-2014, 11:40 PM
Reggie Jackson with 32 points tonight for OKC. Too bad the Spurs don't have a PG than can drop 30 in crucial playoff games. Instead, we're stuck with a disinterested Tony Parker who's probably saving his energy for the French NT.

ElNono
04-26-2014, 11:42 PM
Reggie Jackson with 32 points tonight for OKC. Too bad the Spurs don't have a PG than can drop 30 in crucial playoff games. Instead, we're stuck with a disinterested Tony Parker who's probably saving his energy for the French NT.

He actually sucked the first 3 games, tbh, big reason they were down 2-1 to begin with...

ace3g
04-27-2014, 10:53 AM
Tony needs to balance his scoring and assists better going further; too much dribble dribble waste shot clock dribble dribble shoot mid range. Run a play or pass the ball.

Boomersgold
04-27-2014, 11:01 AM
Tony needs to balance his scoring and assists better going further; too much dribble dribble waste shot clock dribble dribble shoot mid range. Run a play or pass the ball.
Screw assists. If they go under a screen, he needs to shoot it. 25 shots a game is what he should be getting!

Kool Bob Love
04-27-2014, 11:24 AM
6-23. It did the spurs no good.

Skull-1
04-27-2014, 11:31 AM

Skull-1
04-27-2014, 11:31 AM
6-23. It did the spurs no good.

People ignore this, but, damn if it ain't true...

Tim_5rings
04-27-2014, 01:03 PM
This is only my opinion but I think the spurs can't have two playmakers
it's either Parker or Manu

when Parker plays this role , spurs uses
cool pace & organized systems (use Duncan at low post...)
& Manu becomes a shooter (when they play together) like others

when manu plays this role, in huge games
parker tends to disappear because of the enormous charisma of manu
and he becomes almost useless (this is not a player catch & shoot, that haters wants he becames, like Patty ) but it's a waste

Manu's huge balls in a game that is completely disorganized with high pacing (totally unSpurs) become the keys of the game
manu becomes an improviser

manu is the playmaker of the second unit Because neither mills nor joseph or neal before ... aren't true PG
& Manu is a better PG than 70% of combos guards (90% of PG starters are combos) in the league
Parker is a true PG (a few in the league)

The remains of the charism of Manu (NBA Finals 2005) crush MVP Parker
and this is not the first time in the playoffs as it happens and it tends to make Parker doubts later in series

They are still friends but they struggle to coexist on court

Imagine Melo and Durant play together
That isn't possible

& Mills shooting in this case is most useful and it can work for the first round(nice coaching Pop)

However do you really think that without MVP Parker (1st half & game 1) Spurs can pass a second round

Pop Game 3 to take advantage to boost Patty Marco & Babac (Boris) Who Was off since 2 games and rest Parker for game 4
but he's not gassed

But Pop need to make a choice

TheGoldStandard
04-27-2014, 01:08 PM
Can't win a championship with a point guard unless you're magic. That's on the organization, Parker is only playing the role he was given.

Tim_5rings
04-27-2014, 01:11 PM
We need Big 3

Not Manu & Parker only

Not Parker & Duncan only

Manu & Duncan only

MaNu4Tres
04-27-2014, 01:36 PM
I don't know how people thought this guy could just turn it on in the post-season (the physical variables haven't been there all season long). This has been his worst season in a long time and the timing of it couldn't be worse.

But hey, at least he got a his prestigious gold medal last summer, so that makes up for everything.

EVAY
04-27-2014, 01:43 PM

and he becomes almost useless (this is not a player catch & shoot, that haters wants he becames, like Patty ) but it's a waste

Manu's huge balls in a game that is completely disorganized with high pacing (totally unSpurs) become the keys of the game

manu is the playmaker of the second unit Because neither mills nor joseph or neal before ... aren't true PG
& Manu is a better PG than 70% of combos guards (90% of PG starters are combos) in the league

and this is not the first time in the playoffs as it happens and it tends to make Parker doubts later in series

That isn't possible

& Mills shooting in this case is most useful and it can work for the first round(nice coaching Pop)

However do you really think that without MVP Parker (1st half & game 1) Spurs can pass a second round

Pop Game 3 to take advantage to boost Patty Marco & Babac (Boris) Who Was off since 2 games and rest Parker for game 4
but he's not gassed

Interesting observation. I don't know if it is accurate or not, but it certainly makes as much or more sense than some of the other theories out there.

Parker can't play in the lane and take as many hits as he has taken over his career and reasonably be criticized for being a pussy. That stuff is nonsense.

I have wondered fairly often if Pop doesn't leave Tony on the bench too long. He appears to me to be more of a 'rhythm shooter' than he used to be, and once he cools down he literally cools off and has a hard time getting going again. He didn't play in the 4th quarter of last night's game until the last 4 minutes, and he was not contributing during that time offensively. He seems to need some lead time to figure out how things are going to go before he will start shooting again after sitting.

Like you, I may be wrong.

Only thing I know for sure about Parker:

1. He has a lot of guts and willing to take a hit and keep on tickin'

2. He is more willing to play hurt than we are to watch him play hurt, because he is not effective when he is hurt.

3. He has gotten more defensive attention in the last few years' playoffs than almost anyone because the offense relies so much on him. This is why I think you may really be onto a significant observation here because he seems to get the ball so much less when he and Manu are on the court at the same time.

It may be something as simple as him trying to figure out how to be aggressive offensively when he is not bringing the ball up the court. I think Pop occasionally has others do that to minimize the wear and tear on Tony, but he really doesn't seem to know how to play that role effectively. When Manu brings the ball up the court, Tony takes the position of the shooting guard, and occasionally only gets the ball in the offensive set in the role of giving it to another player, as would the 2 guard in the normal Spurs set.

Johnny RIngo
04-27-2014, 01:48 PM
At least Parker got his prestigious gold medal last summer.

I don't know how people thought this guy could just turn it on in the post-season (the physical variables haven't been there all season long). This has been his worst season in a long time and the timing of it couldn't be worse.

But hey he got a gold medal last summer, so that makes up for everything.

This has always been the problem with drafting internationals. These morons play off-season basketball for meaningless FIBA trophies. Then they come back to the states tired while collecting a fat paycheck from their NBA teams. Complete disrespect for the ten of thousands of NBA fans that buy tickets for games(and basically pay for their livelihood)

Skull-1
04-27-2014, 02:04 PM
This has always been the problem with drafting internationals. These morons play off-season basketball for meaningless FIBA trophies. Then they come back to the states tired while collecting a fat paycheck from their NBA teams. Complete disrespect for the ten of thousands of NBA fans that buy tickets for games(and basically pay for their livelihood)

This.

CGD
04-27-2014, 02:40 PM
He looks gassed, which isn't unreasonable to expect given last season and his FNT duties. At the same time Dallas is making Parker prove he can beat them by switching everything. last year's Parker was better suited than this year's Parker to do so.

Gummi Clutch
04-27-2014, 02:45 PM
being a hero ball faggot does tend to exhaust, honestly

Skull-1
04-27-2014, 03:16 PM

And he benched the Hollywood-loving, French, surrendering MFer!

slick'81
04-27-2014, 04:19 PM
Isn't this why people bitched at Manu for playing during the offseason last year now it's Tonys turn whatever the reason tony has been a shell of himself this season

HI-FI
04-27-2014, 04:27 PM
No one likes my theory that his back is fubar.
could be. which means Spurs will throw 2 legacy contracts his way.

TheGoldStandard
04-27-2014, 04:35 PM
could be. which means Spurs will throw 2 legacy contracts his way.

right before they up Bonner and Ayres.

HI-FI
04-27-2014, 04:40 PM
Isn't this why people bitched at Manu for playing during the offseason last year now it's Tonys turn whatever the reason tony has been a shell of himself this season
Yep. People like Johnny Ringo been dropping truth bombs about it for awhile. Manu finally did the right thing and he's had a pretty damn good season overall, considering he and Parker sharted badly in the Finals. but least Manu has been healthy, which is a miracle in itself. Parker appears to not have got the memo. We'll see if Parker has enough for the playoffs.

Creation88
04-27-2014, 04:43 PM
clearly he is. his first half stats vs his 2nd half stats are insane. team defense is the #1 failure though. their guards are killing us.

td4mvp2k
04-27-2014, 05:04 PM
Tony needs to balance his scoring and assists better going further; too much dribble dribble waste shot clock dribble dribble shoot mid range. Run a play or pass the ball.this n play sum fukn D tbh

Skull-1
04-27-2014, 05:06 PM
this n play sum fukn D tbh

He can't. Too old, slow, and French. They can't defend squat. It is their national pastime.

TheGoldStandard
04-27-2014, 05:11 PM
It would be nice if guys like Mills actually scored and Boris actually grew a pair.

Budkin
04-27-2014, 08:14 PM
Last season we had MVP Parker in the playoffs. This season we have "gassed" Parker.

superjames1992
04-27-2014, 09:10 PM
Parker is honestly just in the process of becoming a TOSB. He relies heavily on his speed and that's going away as he enters his low 30s, tbh.

Prose
04-27-2014, 09:47 PM
I believe this this is the case...think about the playoffs runs plus the international ball he has played the last two seasons.....

Is he out of gas, tbh?..

Darius McCrary
04-27-2014, 11:58 PM

That isn't possible

but he's not gassed

Most intriguing GNSF post in quite some time, to be sure. The Manu/Parker debate continues to this date on April 27th, 2014. Telling.

gilmor
04-28-2014, 12:07 AM
The fact is that no matter how much you bitch about Parker this is still his team.

The team will go as far as he carries us.

This is the fact.

Good or bad, this is still Parker's team.

Malik Hairston
04-29-2014, 12:56 AM
Tony's missed layup with nobody near him was heart-breaking, tbh..I can't remember ever seeing him miss a shot like that..