PDA

View Full Version : Again?? up 1 with .o4-loss, up 5 with 28 seconds - loss, up 2 with 1.7 - ??

dualmax
04-26-2014, 06:25 PM
What do you think?

benstanfield
04-26-2014, 06:25 PM
That's your series right there

Prime Time
04-26-2014, 06:27 PM
Up 2 with 1.7 is nowhere near guaranteed, especially in the playoffs.

Give the Mavs some damn credit and get ready for Game 4. I won't bite my nails until we're 1-3.

Budkin
04-26-2014, 06:33 PM
1.7 seconds is a shitload of time in the NBA.

Darius Bieber
04-26-2014, 06:34 PM
1.7 is a ton of time unless you're the Spurs.

jARS mEsH sEt
That's your series right there

Actually that's game 3.

dualmax
We have to give Dallas alot of credit to let Carter to take the 3s.

dg7md
04-26-2014, 06:35 PM
"Odds" are full of shit in sports tbh

Skull-1
04-26-2014, 06:38 PM
1.7 is a ton of time unless you're the Spurs.

Manu lost this one for us again. Forget the terrible defense on the three at the end (surprised he didn't foul again). His last three attempt (brick) when we were up by five (early in the shot clock, as usual) when a two seals the game....let Dallas back in it.

Utterly inexcusable.

Phenomanul
04-26-2014, 06:41 PM
Manu lost this one for us again. Forget the terrible defense on the three at the end (surprised he didn't foul again). His last three attempt (brick) when we were up by five (early in the shot clock, as usual) when a two seals the game....let Dallas back in it.

Utterly inexcusable.

Shut the hell up... your selective memory is irritatingly annoying. Who put the Spurs up by 2, in a position to win the game? That's right. Manu.

Vince Carter made a big time shot...

He's done that before...

Skull-1
04-26-2014, 06:42 PM
Shut the hell up... your selective memory is irritatingly annoying. Who put the Spurs up by 2, in a position to win the game? That's right. Manu.

Vince Carter made a big time shot...

He's done that before...

You shut the hell up. If Manu had not chucked a three BEFORE THAT and MISSED Dallas would never have tied us to begin with.

Flush out your head gear, new guy.

InRareForm
04-26-2014, 06:43 PM
Its called variance. Live with it.

Phenomanul
04-26-2014, 06:55 PM
You shut the hell up. If Manu had not chucked a three BEFORE THAT and MISSED Dallas would never have tied us to begin with.

Flush out your head gear, new guy.

You mean after he stole the ball? And had all the time in the world to shoot it... He was wide open. He had to take it. Too bad it didn't go in...

If you want to focus on one alleged error simply cause Manu is your scapegoat go for it. But enough with your poison; keep it to yourself. Better yet, go drink some, do the forum a favor and leave for good...

The only "new guy" here is you... I've been on this board since 2004.

:shootme

benstanfield
04-26-2014, 06:56 PM
:pop::pop::pop::pop:"Vince made a great shot"

Skull-1
04-26-2014, 06:56 PM
You mean after he stole the ball? And had all the time in the world to shoot it... He was wide open. He had to take it. Too bad it didn't go in...

If you want to focus on one alleged error simply cause Manu is your scapegoat go for it. But enough with your poison; keep it to yourself. Better yet, go drink some, do the forum a favor and leave for good...

The only "new guy" here is you... I've been on this board since 2004.

:shootme

100-97. Spurs had the ball. Manu bricks with 15 on the clock at 1:45. Dallas goes the other way. Four-point swing plus time left for Dallas at the end. We get two there we are up by five instead of one. Game over.

Manu has no discipline and his three ball sux. You are an idiot. He can score a hundred for all I care, he will still find a way to blow it doing something dumb.

There was no way he would make that three. He should have passed it.

And nice back court toss to the invisible man, too. Wtf?

Phenomanul
04-26-2014, 07:01 PM
Manu's shot wasn't falling today as it was in Game 2, but he only had 2 TO. He led the team in plus minus with a ±10 having played a season high 33 minutes... Leonard had 5 TO and Parker had 4 TO. You don't see any of us throwing them under the bus.

Carter simply hit a difficult shot (after traveling)... deal with it. It happens...

hommeaetage
04-26-2014, 07:04 PM
Manu's shot wasn't falling today as it was in Game 2, but he only had 2 TO. He led the team in plus minus with a ±10 having played a season high 33 minutes... Leonard had 5 TO and Parker had 4 TO. You don't see any of us throwing them under the bus.

Carter simply hit a difficult shot (after traveling)... deal with it. It happens...

I wouldn't blame Manu (although I think he let Carter get away from him and bit on the pumpfake); I blame the team defense in general on the last sequence. If you're gonna let someone shoot a 3 at least give it at the top the arc, not on the corner

DarrinS
I'll say it again -- D.Green is MIA

Phenomanul
You're the only myopic idiot in the thread. You are incapable of focusing on any other player but Manu.

Manu's 3 ball was money the last game. How quickly you forget... conveniently so I would add...

Arcadian
04-26-2014, 07:06 PM
It does seem like Manu is involved in the majority of the Spurs' tragedies.

UZER
04-26-2014, 07:06 PM
Spurs fan - its just back luck

Dont forget being up 2-0 against the thunder, brooks put def on parker, and the spurs system came crumbling down.

When does it stop being viewed as bad luck, and start being viewed as something that keeps happening?

I'm sure other coaches chuckle when Pop gets his COY awards.