PDA

View Full Version : More humiliating: Pop vs Carlisle or DRob vs Hakeem

benstanfield
04-26-2014, 06:29 PM
Has to be pop vs Carlisle for me, he's still saying his typical bullshit "they made shots"

Prime Time
04-26-2014, 06:32 PM
I would figure Robinson and Hakeem. Robinson, at the time, was a ringless player who was having the season of his dreams. Just for Hakeem to embarrass him in front of his own audience. Since then, Robinson has always been remembered by that series.

Pop is an established champion, anything 'humiliation' he receives will be overthrown by his overall success.

benstanfield
04-26-2014, 06:34 PM
No way. Pop will be a liar if he doesn't hand the trophy to Carlisle after this series. At least DRob had teammates to point at.

Johnny RIngo
04-26-2014, 06:36 PM
Pop vs Avery Johnson. Carlisle's a good coach. Hakeem's an all-time great. No shame in losing to them. Losing to AJ when you had the best first option and best second option on the court along with homecourt is pretty embarrassing.

objective
04-26-2014, 06:39 PM
Carlisle over pop by far. Robinson was ruined by bad teammates. Could never double Hakeem because of Rockets shooters, but the Rockets could easily do what they wanted. Pop has everything he needs. He's just failing.

benstanfield
04-26-2014, 06:49 PM
Pop vs Avery Johnson. Carlisle's a good coach. Hakeem's an all-time great. No shame in losing to them. Losing to AJ when you had the best first option and best second option on the court along with homecourt is pretty embarrassing.

Did Pop get the COTY trophy that series?

therealtruth
04-26-2014, 06:58 PM
Has Pop ever said I need to coach better instead of simply shots didn't fall? Carslile says it all the time. That's what hubris does to you.