eAUxataLNew

eAUxataLNew

eAUxataLNew

eAUxataLNew

eAUxataLNew

I'd still let Ginobili come over to my house and fuck my daughter

TDMVPDPOY
04-26-2014, 06:53 PM
aint doing shit when ur team is led by a french wanker with another fat frenchie who was agressive for the RS now into passive mode for the playoffs...

Adolf
04-26-2014, 07:05 PM
sup

Franklin
04-26-2014, 09:39 PM
The Reich actually needs less Hitler, but more von Manstein, Guderian, Rommel, von Rundstedt, von Kuchler, von Leeb etc...

baseline bum
04-26-2014, 11:57 PM
The Reich actually needs less Hitler, but more von Manstein, Guderian, Rommel, von Rundstedt, von Kuchler, von Leeb etc...

That traitorous fuck

Katherine Robinson
04-27-2014, 12:01 AM
That traitorous fuck

He merely decided to be a neutral party in the plot to assassinate Hitler, he didn't feel the need to be involved or let Adolf know.

baseline bum
04-27-2014, 12:08 AM
Franklin's right though, maybe Spurs need more Stalin since he was the one who closed the deal and got his guys into Berlin to rape anything that could walk.

Franklin
04-27-2014, 12:26 AM
That traitorous fuck
The Reich was on the track to losing the war. The likes of Rommel, Stauffenberg and von Kluge were just attempting to save the Reich from the inevitable demise.

Franklin
04-27-2014, 12:32 AM
Franklin's right though, maybe Spurs need more Stalin since he was the one who closed the deal and got his guys into Berlin to rape anything that could walk.
I never said the Reich needed those commie devils. The Reich needed more elite generals such as Manstein, Guderian, Rommel, Rundstedt, Leeb, Bock, Kuchler etc... and the Reich would've conquered your comrade Stalin and his rapists with more elite generals. I was endorsing those generals from a pure military rather than political point of view. Model was an ardent Nazi & fascist but I still adore him just as much as I praise the likes of Rommel and kuchler (still one or two classes below Manstein and Guderian though).

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2014, 12:34 AM
I never said the Reich needed those commie devils. The Reich needed more elite generals such as Manstein, Guderian, Rommel, Rundstedt, Leeb, Bock, Kuchler etc... and the Reich would've conquered your comrade Stalin and his rapists with more elite generals. I was endorsing those generals from a pure military rather than political point of view. Model was an ardent Nazi & fascist but I still adore him just as much as I praise the likes of Rommel and kuchler (still one or two classes below Manstein and Guderian though).

:lmao The dude that recently shot up the Jewish center is a straight black cock sucking dick in the booty ass fag....no surprise....Grand Wizard was once caught getting him some Tranny Black Booty in a car back seat....I wonder what the fags at storm front think....:lmao

REPORT: Man Accused In Jewish Center Shootings Arrested With Black Transvestite Prostitute

According to the news station, Cross was arrested in Raleigh, N.C., in the 1980s, after police caught him in the back seat of a vehicle, with a black male prostitute who was dressed as a woman.

The two men were said to be involved "in a sex act" at the time of their arrest, WTVD-TV reported.

The former prosecutor, who is now a judge, declined to elaborate on specifics of the arrest, but did say the details are "salacious."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/25/frazier-glenn-cross-prostitution_n_5213318.html

TDMVPDPOY
04-27-2014, 01:34 AM
reverse salute is the secret salute of snitches...i know enrique and fatty were undercover clowns

HI-FI
04-27-2014, 01:37 AM
I remember Bruno said that the Spurs wouldn't make the playoffs without Parker. that shit don't make sense. they were the no.1 seed with Parker playing his worse ball, now he's starting to disappear again. Fuck we need CoJo out there.

TDMVPDPOY
04-27-2014, 01:43 AM
I remember Bruno said that the Spurs wouldn't make the playoffs without Parker. that shit don't make sense. they were the no.1 seed with Parker playing his worse ball, now he's starting to disappear again. Fuck we need CoJo out there.

his just sticking up for his countrymen, another blindfuck to me....

enriques fans has no answer why this clown is always bending over to inferior players...

certainly u can slot in any starting pg of the league onto this team and it still be the same result...pop will get the best out o fthat player and same result as usuaaal....

wtf happen to the aggressive diaw all season, wheres that version in the playoffs, it seems like from final day of the RS heading into the playoffs they been hex

HI-FI
04-27-2014, 02:09 AM
his just sticking up for his countrymen, another blindfuck to me....

enriques fans has no answer why this clown is always bending over to inferior players...

certainly u can slot in any starting pg of the league onto this team and it still be the same result...pop will get the best out o fthat player and same result as usuaaal....

wtf happen to the aggressive diaw all season, wheres that version in the playoffs, it seems like from final day of the RS heading into the playoffs they been hex
not sure what is up with Diaw. he's naturally passive, but been aggressive most of the season. hopefully he can reboot to Diaw 2.0.

Pop does get the best out of a lot of players and honestly wouldn't mind seeing CoJo, the D and ball movement least looks better with him. But Pop deserves blame for falling in love with Parker. Never understood that.