View Full Version : Mavs possession before that tied it

DDUBB1770
04-26-2014, 07:10 PM
I know nothing else had worked but why would you put Boris on Ellis and Tim on Dirk you know they are gonna run pick and roll! Tim on Ellis!!! Come on he made a hell of a shot on the drive but could've just easily stepped back for a jumper! Just seems like a terrible combo to guard pick and roll unless you are sure Dirk gets ball back and Diaw is on him... Don't like to bash pops decisions but right when they lined up I was screaming nooooo! Oh well bounce back game for got to play flawless because Dallas will shoot lights out rest of this series.

benstanfield
04-26-2014, 07:10 PM
I know nothing else had worked but why would you put Boris on Ellis and Tim on Dirk you know they are gonna run pick and roll! Tim on Ellis!!! Come on he made a hell of a shot on the drive but could've just easily stepped back for a jumper! Just seems like a terrible combo to guard pick and roll unless you are sure Dirk gets ball back and Diaw is on him... Don't like to bash pops decisions but right when they lined up I was screaming nooooo! Oh well bounce back game for got to play flawless because Dallas will shoot lights out rest of this series.

Pop

Chinook
04-26-2014, 07:27 PM
Wait, so you mean that leaving Duncan in for a critical defensive possession may have been a mistake? Who would have thunk it?

B-b-but hey, had Ellis missed, at least Tim would have gotten the rebound.

Skull-1
04-26-2014, 08:10 PM

100-97. Spurs had the ball. Manu bricks with 15 on the clock at 1:45. Dallas goes the other way. Four-point swing plus time left for Dallas at the end. We get two there we are up by five instead of one. Game over.

Manu has no discipline and his three ball sux.

There was no way he would make that three. He should have passed it.

And nice back court toss to the invisible man, too. Wtf?

freetiago
04-26-2014, 08:15 PM
subbing Bonner in early in the third then bringing Splitter out who is killing it every possession on the roll for Diaw was the real mistake

therealtruth
04-26-2014, 08:16 PM
100-97. Spurs had the ball. Manu bricks with 15 on the clock at 1:45. Dallas goes the other way. Four-point swing plus time left for Dallas at the end. We get two there we are up by five instead of one. Game over.

Manu has no discipline and his three ball sux.

There was no way he would make that three. He should have passed it.

And nice back court toss to the invisible man, too. Wtf?

He used to be able to make that 3. Did the same thing in game 2 against GS in game 1 last year.

Skull-1
04-26-2014, 09:32 PM
He used to be able to make that 3. Did the same thing in game 2 against GS in game 1 last year.

His legs are gone. He short dorks his threes regularly....

It was a bad decision. Milk the clock and get two. Same thing he did wrong in Finals Game Six.....

Horse
04-26-2014, 09:37 PM
I have no problem with it, ellis made a garbage ass shot.