PDA

View Full Version : Spurs will have dead legs on Monday. Rest the Big 3 and take your chances.

Gino-Step
04-26-2014, 07:20 PM
Only 1 off day. The big 3 have been really taxed the first three games with the way Dallas has decided to play. We needed to have won the early games.

If I'm Pop, I might actually rest Duncan, Manu, Parker for Game 4. I'd rather go with them fresh to end the series.

If not so dramatic, I would definitely focus on playing Splitter, Green, Kawhi, Diaw, Mills, Cojo, Bonner a lot more.

The past two years, the Spurs have benefited from Sweeps / short series in the first two rounds.

All 4 rounds teams will force the Spurs to beat them with Parker, Manu, Duncan and they just don't have the energy for it and it shows on the defensive end.

Horry Hipcheck
04-26-2014, 07:26 PM
Only 1 off day. The big 3 have been really taxed the first three games with the way Dallas has decided to play. We needed to have won the early games.

If I'm Pop, I might actually rest Duncan, Manu, Parker for Game 4. I'd rather go with them fresh to end the series.

If not so dramatic, I would definitely focus on playing Splitter, Green, Kawhi, Diaw, Mills, Cojo, Bonner a lot more.

The past two years, the Spurs have benefited from Sweeps / short series in the first two rounds.

All 4 rounds teams will force the Spurs to beat them with Parker, Manu, Duncan and they just don't have the energy for it and it shows on the defensive end.

Sit the Big 3 for the one part of the entire season that you've been resting them for, and hand Dallas a 3-1 series lead?

ColinB
Best poster.

dg7md
:lol Another few days of meltdowns at SpursTalk.

DarrinS
04-26-2014, 07:27 PM
Wut?

Budkin
04-26-2014, 07:28 PM
No

slick'81
04-26-2014, 07:29 PM
Nothing wrong with just giving Dallas a 3-1 lead lol

RD2191
04-26-2014, 07:29 PM
You know shit has hit the fan when the old "Should Spurs rest" thread pops up.

SpurSwag
04-26-2014, 07:30 PM
i refuse to think of this post as anything but a joke because if it is even 1% serious this is hands down the stupidest thing i've ever read and you should seriously be examined.

"oh it's our biggest game of the season monday, arguably a game that makes or breaks our season, but nah our guys are def tired we'll rest them so they have their full energy to come back from a 3-1 series deficit"

daslicer
04-26-2014, 07:33 PM
Going down 3-1 would be great since with rest the spurs would be able to comeback and win 3 straight in a row. This would be like playing Russian Roulette lol.

InRareForm
04-26-2014, 07:34 PM
Ban

timtonymanu
04-26-2014, 07:36 PM
We will be down 3-1 for sure.

littleavery1948
04-26-2014, 08:26 PM

These players were given rest for the playoffs; if they rest game four, the Spurs will lose to Dallas. I still believe that San Antonio wins, but it will likely take seven games.

therealtruth
04-26-2014, 08:35 PM
They should have got more rest during the regular season. Next season Pop needs to keep them under 20 MPG.

Mikeanaro
04-26-2014, 08:36 PM
Gino you are approaching Retardville... please donīt go there.

HI-FI
04-26-2014, 08:47 PM
You know shit has hit the fan when the old "Should Spurs rest" thread pops up.
that's part of the problem though, because of the mileage, we all have to worry about rest and shit like it's Cocoon: the Return. :bang

I don't see Duncan going out like this though. No way. Enrique I can't vouch for though.

jARS mEsH sEt
04-26-2014, 09:06 PM
Figures that a prominent Manutard would be a literal retard as well :lmao

Darius McCrary
04-26-2014, 09:07 PM
lulllzlzlzlzl