PDA

View Full Version : Some of you guys have no class, tbh

rayjayjohnson
04-26-2014, 10:01 PM
manu was one of the best 6th men all year.

duncan is a beast, still.

pop is one of the best coaches of all time

yet some of you fruits are blaming anyone you possibly can and wishing cancer on mark 'the dude' cuban.

smh

dg7md
04-26-2014, 10:03 PM
Yeah, wishing cancer, joke or not, is fucking ridiculous. We are just a little upset but congrats to the Mavs for showing so much passion to pull off these wins tbh.

rayjayjohnson
04-26-2014, 10:04 PM
Yeah, wishing cancer, joke or not, is fucking ridiculous. We are just a little upset but congrats to your Mavs go showing so much passion to pull off these wins tbh.

not my mavs, but i love seeing good ball.

hope this series goes 7. dirk and timmy are class acts all round, shame one of them has to lose.

dg7md
04-26-2014, 10:04 PM
I know. I just saw blue and assumed Mavs :lol

HemisfairArena
04-26-2014, 10:07 PM
I hate posters with no class,,,,I come on here and post from the heart only to get ridiculed,,,,its very hurtful and,,,well,,,,down right abusive.

Stabula
04-26-2014, 10:09 PM
Boohoo someone wished cancer on Cuban. Who gives a fuck? He's not going to get cancer because of one guys post on SpursTalk and he's not going to not get cancer because some no-life social justice poster stood up to him.

Venti Quattro
04-26-2014, 10:11 PM
:lmao wishing cancer on someone over a basketball game

Spurs = class

pjjrfan
04-26-2014, 10:13 PM
I'm with you there rayjay

rayjayjohnson
04-26-2014, 10:15 PM
Good to see real fans popping up son.

timtonymanu
04-26-2014, 10:16 PM

Spurs = class

:cry But Cuban is a meanie.

:lol it's not Cuban's fault the Spurs' role players are choking in this series. I'm not defending Pop on this one though. Hes been badly outcoached in the series.

Stabula
04-26-2014, 10:16 PM

Spurs = class

I still remember Steve Blake getting death threats from LA fans for missing a big game winning three

Venti Quattro
04-26-2014, 10:19 PM
:lol it's not Cuban's fault the Spurs' role players are choking in this series. I'm not defending Pop on this one though. Hes been badly outcoached in the series.

If Spurs fans get tired of Pop for being outcoached by Jim Carrey we would gladly take him away from your platter tbh.

I still remember Steve Blake getting death threats from LA fans for missing a big game winning three

It is equally despicable. Wishing harm on someone's life over a basketball game is ignorant and barbaric

timtonymanu
04-26-2014, 10:22 PM
If Spurs fans get tired of Pop for being outcoached by Jim Carrey we would gladly take him away from your platter tbh

Ask me again if we lose this series. :lol

I guess I can't blame Pop too much though since Green is doing his best Game 6 and 7 impression and Mills/Diaw/Belinelli are playing their worst ball of the season.

rayjayjohnson
04-26-2014, 10:23 PM

Ain't no shame in being out coached for a series by Carlisle.

now, if it were mark Jackson, I could see your point...

timtonymanu
04-26-2014, 10:28 PM
Ain't no shame in being out coached for a series by Carlisle.

now, if it were mark Jackson, I could see your point...

Yeah Carlisle is an elite coach. Just frustrating seeing Monta Ellis destroy the Spurs and Pop not letting Danny Green defend him. Then again, Green is doing his best Game 6 and 7 impression at the moment so it's also on our role players to show up.

Clipper Nation
04-26-2014, 10:30 PM

We'll take Pop as owner if you don't want him as coach :lol

rayjayjohnson
04-26-2014, 10:30 PM
Yeah Carlisle is an elite coach. Just frustrating seeing Monta Ellis destroy the Spurs and Pop not letting Danny Green defend him. Then again, Green is doing his best Game 6 and 7 impression at the moment so it's also on our role players to show up.

What Carlisle (and by the looks Cuban as well) have done with Monta this year doesn't get the attention it deserves. Gotta think Dirk has been a good stabilising influence too

dg7md
04-26-2014, 10:34 PM

Spurs = class

I agree with you but LA riots after everything, even victories. :lol

These guys are just saying stupid shit, at least they aren't setting any fires.

RD2191
04-26-2014, 10:46 PM
Go fuck yourself, faggot.

rayjayjohnson
04-26-2014, 10:51 PM
Go fuck yourself, faggot.

Who exactly was that directed at?

rascal
04-26-2014, 11:00 PM
I agree with you but LA riots after everything, even victories. :lol

These guys are just saying stupid shit, at least they aren't setting any fires.

If the spurs win the Mexicans will come out wearing diapers. Where is that photo?

KaiRMD1
04-26-2014, 11:07 PM

yet some of you fruits are blaming anyone you possibly can and wishing cancer on mark 'the dude' cuban.

smh

Welcome upstairs brah, these fools call themselves Spurs fans but I swear, they haven't said a single good thing about the fucking team. I think they would die if the Spurs win the title.

rayjayjohnson
04-26-2014, 11:09 PM
Welcome upstairs brah, these fools call themselves Spurs fans but I swear, they haven't said a single good thing about the fucking team. I think they would die if the Spurs win the title.
Spoilt children up in here for the most part.

They've got one of the greatest franchises in history, yet give up on them at the drop of a hat. Pathetic.

Ditty
04-26-2014, 11:24 PM
Agree. At the end of the day it's a fucking game you idiots. Yeah I will probably cry my eyes out if we lose in the first round, but oh well we will have our day again one day big three or not. Lets enjoy this run.

baseline bum
04-26-2014, 11:38 PM

smh

Get your shit correct, son. I wished AIDS on Cuban.

baseline bum
04-26-2014, 11:39 PM

Spurs = class

If it makes it better, it's really over two basketball games