PDA

View Full Version : __I had no Idea those little spurs under your name had any purpose!

mouse
08-09-2005, 09:26 AM
I was looking at one of Slomo's posts and I notice he had 3 Spurs under his name. As I placed my cursor over each spur ? I noticed they all had a diffrent meanings. And I also noticed I had one also under may name, how long has this been in effect?

SaMikeyP has one just for calling into the Ticket radio?

I think folks should get a Spur if they, went to at least one of Kori's GTG's

I think folks should get a Spur if they Didn't dive off the Spurs wagon when they was 2-2 to the Sonics

I think folks should get a Spur if they called any radio show and plugged SpursTalk

I think folks should get a Spur if they traveled from outside San Antonio to root for the Spurs.

I think folks should get a Spur if they traveled from outside the USA to see a game at the SBC

I think folks should get a Spur if they have over 1000 posts

I think folks should get a Spur if they have a topic in the classic forum.

I think folks should get a Spur if they have pictures of them painting their face for a Spurs game.

I think folks should get a Spur if they ever hosted their own gtg

I think folks should get a Spur if they met someone from SpursTalk and are now still in love with them.

I think folks should get a Spur if they post a picture of themselves in the nude,

ok now I am going over board but you get the picture,

where are my other 5 spurs?

Solid D
08-09-2005, 10:10 AM
Good luck with that.

My impression is that this isn't Ohio State where you get a buckeye on your helmet for making like 5 tackles.

ShoogarBear
08-09-2005, 10:17 AM
Hey, mouse just make a couple of comments in the game blogs. Apparently you can pile up spurs that way.

:)

Jimcs50
08-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Shoog and I have been in game blogs more times than Solid and kept people updated more often, yet we do not get a spur like Solid D got.

I think this is bullshit and I am logging an official protest.

Solid D
08-09-2005, 10:24 AM
I think you should be able to put those little spur thingies in your Family Will. I think I'll go call my attorney right now to start the process.

SpursWoman
08-09-2005, 10:25 AM
I think folks should get a Spur if they met someone from SpursTalk and are now still in love with them.

:makeout :)

Jimcs50
08-09-2005, 10:34 AM
I think you should be able to put those little spur thingies in your Family Will. I think I'll go call my attorney right now to start the process.

*phoning cousin Guido*

ShoogarBear
08-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Shoog and I have been in game blogs more times than Solid and kept people updated more often, yet we do not get a spur like Solid D got.

For the record, I didn't say this, nor have made any indication I agree with it.

However, if Jim gets anything out of it, count me in the class action.

(maybe you meant "game chats"?)

Jimcs50
08-09-2005, 10:36 AM
For the record, I didn't say this, nor have made any indication I agree with it.

However, if Jim gets anything out of it, count me in the class action.

(maybe you meant "game chats"?)

Way to get my back there partner.

:rolleyes

:)

Useruser666
08-09-2005, 10:38 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/icons/blackaward.gif

JoeChalupa
08-09-2005, 10:38 AM
Good luck with that.

My impression is that this isn't Ohio State where you get a buckeye on your helmet for making like 5 tackles.

How 'bout them Buckeyes!!!

samikeyp
08-09-2005, 10:41 AM
SaMikeyP has one just for calling into the Ticket radio?

Pete Burns was co-hosting STSA and they asked for a top 5 Kobe headlines (or something) and Timvp dropped a challenge for FSP posters to call with the best top 5....I answered the challenge, Timvp rewarded me.

ShoogarBear
08-09-2005, 10:42 AM
Way to get my back there partner.

We're behind you all the way!

http://www.eurasiers.co.uk/puppy%20gallery/images/We're%20right%20behind%20you%2002.jpg

CharlieMac
08-09-2005, 10:45 AM
I didnt even know I had one.

ShoogarBear
08-09-2005, 10:46 AM
WTF? Why did you get rid of foofida?

CharlieMac
08-09-2005, 10:54 AM
It was just time to move on. I'm thinking of switching to Retro Bill now.

Okay, Im not, but that dude is a laugh a minute.

I even switched at the Foo Fighters postboard, but they wont transfer over my 10,000 posts. That kind of bummed me out.

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-09-2005, 11:02 AM

Whenever my other dentist friends get a little down they'll take a couple of hits off the nitrous tank. It tends to make everything better.

Give it a try there, bucko, and cheer up!

mouse
08-09-2005, 11:39 AM
Pete Burns was co-hosting STSA and they asked for a top 5 Kobe headlines (or something) and Timvp dropped a challenge for FSP posters to call with the best top 5....I answered the challenge, Timvp rewarded me.

what about the callers on hold? and what about when Kori did Game night react? and how about when Greg Mohr asked callers from this site to be on his show? I should get a spur for buying one of Pooh's Books.

Solid D
08-09-2005, 11:45 AM
what about the callers on hold? and what about when Kori did Game night react? and how about when Greg Mohr asked callers from this site to be on his show? I should get a spur for buying one of Pooh's Books.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/trophy.gif

The Pooh Cup.

mouse
08-09-2005, 11:52 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/trophy.gif

The Pooh Cup.

only 5 needed all year :smokin Hell if you buy his 2nd book you should get a medal of Honor ::lmao

The person with the most Vbookie bucks should get a $

If you have been banned before you get a X

If you post at SR you should get a * :lmao

KEDA
08-09-2005, 12:41 PM
I think folks should get a Spur if they, went to at least one of Kori's GTG's

I think folks should get a Spur if they Didn't dive off the Spurs wagon when they was 2-2 to the Sonics

I think folks should get a Spur if they called any radio show and plugged SpursTalk

I think folks should get a Spur if they ever hosted their own gtg

I qualify for all of these, and mabye one more, Im not sure yet!

SpursWoman
08-09-2005, 12:42 PM
I qualify for all of these, and mabye one more, Im not sure yet!

Oh? Please elaborate..... ;)

KEDA
08-09-2005, 12:46 PM
I plead the 5th!

SpursWoman
08-09-2005, 01:05 PM
The 5th, huh? I've heard rumors, you know..... :eyebrows

mouse
08-09-2005, 01:23 PM
I still think the GTG http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/icons/blackaward.gif is a good Idea, some folks may go to a gtg just to get theirhttp://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/icons/blackaward.gif

Just think we get to meet herbaforfeamle.

Solid D
08-09-2005, 01:56 PM
I hear the Florida State "Seminoles" may have lots of tomahawk award helmet decals available in stock for anyone who wants them? :smokin

KEDA
08-09-2005, 02:11 PM
The 5th, huh? I've heard rumors, you know..... :eyebrows

ok, but it takes 2 to tango!

tlongII
08-09-2005, 02:36 PM
These spurs are unfairly weighted towards people who actually root for the Spurs. That is bullshit!

Sense
08-09-2005, 03:50 PM
These spurs are unfairly weighted towards people who actually root for the Spurs. That is bullshit!

:lol :lol